Male HQ

What Does It Means When A Guy Told Me To Separate My Whole Body And My Butthole

Hole4use

What Does It Means When A Guy Told Me To Separate My Whole Body And My Butthole.

He Wants My Butthole To Be Just An Asset That Can Be Used By A Man To Give Them And His

Manhood Pleasure Only?

Edited by Hole4use

• G_M changed the title to What Does It Means When A Guy Told Me To Separate My Whole Body And My Butthole
  • 1 month later...

What Does It Means When A Guy Told Me To Separate My Whole Body And My Butthole.

He Wants My Butthole To Be Just An Asset That Can Be Used By A Man To Give Them And His

Manhood Pleasure Only?

Guest sex relief
On 3/18/2019 at 1:18 PM, Hole4use said:

Manhood Pleasure Only?

I think he nicely wanted to say that he enjoys  fucking you like a slut just to release his sexual urges but he would never want to know you more or be accquainted to you because he doesn't like you as a person, your character or looks or all.

He just dumps his cum into your ass to relief himself sexually.

Get him a tenga egg.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

55 minutes ago, Guest sex relief said:

I think he nicely wanted to say that he enjoys  fucking you like a slut just to release his sexual urges but he would never want to know you more or be accquainted to you because he doesn't like you as a person, your character or looks or all.

He just dumps his cum into your ass to relief himself sexually.

他不爱我

2 hours ago, Guest Guessing said:

Errrr... your butthole is paradise for his cock but your appearance (body) is cannot make it?

My Butthole Is Nothing More Then Just A Hole, My Butthole Is Just A Tool To Be Used And Serve Dick. 

Manhood Pleasure Only?

I don't think he is using the term correctly. You have to explain the context of why he told you that.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

32 minutes ago, upshot said:

I don't think he is using the term correctly. You have to explain the context of why he told you that.

I Believe That He Wants My Butthole To Be Just A Tool...Or Rather Just A Hole To Be Used....So In Explanation Means When He Is Fucking Me, He Is Not Dealing With Me As A Person, 

But The Full Concentration Is Just Only About My Butthole. He Is Just Using My Butthole For His Pleasure, And He Uses It With No Emotional Attachment. He Didn't Tell Me What He Really Meant By Saying It. But I Roughly Guess Maybe...Thus Here Asking For More Advice And Answers...

Manhood Pleasure Only?

I believe he say that because his brain is separated from his numbskull. Lol....

21 hours ago, Hole4use said:

Manhood Pleasure Only?

Just like your user name -  a hole for use only.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest iku iku ikuuuuu
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Give him what he ask for ... 

Hahahaha ... 

The body separation magic is staged.IMHO.

21 hours ago, Hole4use said:

I Believe That He Wants My Butthole To Be Just A Tool...Or Rather Just A Hole To Be Used....So In Explanation Means When He Is Fucking Me, He Is Not Dealing With Me As A Person, 

But The Full Concentration Is Just Only About My Butthole. He Is Just Using My Butthole For His Pleasure, And He Uses It With No Emotional Attachment. He Didn't Tell Me What He Really Meant By Saying It. But I Roughly Guess Maybe...Thus Here Asking For More Advice And Answers...

hehe I guess if you are not able to tell exactly what he means I guess that is about the best you can make out what he meant though I somehow feel it does not make sense when used in this manner towards you in that this context. But hell if he is still pounding your ass really sweet.. .that is good enough heheh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

43 minutes ago, upshot said:

hehe I guess if you are not able to tell exactly what he means I guess that is about the best you can make out what he meant though I somehow feel it does not make sense when used in this manner towards you in that this context. But hell if he is still pounding your ass really sweet.. .that is good enough heheh

Well...He Did Respond That My Butthole Is Not More Then Just A Hole, A Hole To Be Used. He Is Only Dealing With My Butthole In All, But Not Me As A Person.

The Full Objective Is Nothing Then Just My Butthole Alone.  He Dun Enjoy Being Sucked, Or Even Other Foreplay. But Just Wanting To Enjoy Using My Butthole.

My Butthole Is Just A Tool For Pleasure. It's Not Important That If Do I Or My Butthole Enjoys His Dick While He Is Using It.

Or Rather Its More Important That His Dick Enjoys My Butthole.  Cos If He Enjoys Using It, Means My Butthole Is Doing A Good Job Of Pleasuring His Dick, But Not Me As A Person.

Thus All In All, Its Fully Concentrating On Just My Butthole Alone. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.