Male HQ

Changi Airport Jewel - Flaming & Bitching post

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

For April, this is for u (since it is built ONLY for the benefits of travellors, or those living in the east), dont waste it

https://jewelpreview.changiairport.com/
many slots taken but some of u r not even working (so good to avoid crowd) 
I clearly rem some of u even working at Changi too

not that i m cheapo, i been hoping to get a wireless Qi Charger, so......

if first time signing /for changi membership, u will get an  exclusive welcome gift, a Changi Rewards Wireless Charger. Your welcome gift* will be available for collection at our event space at B1 Jewel Atrium during the preview.

As a Changi Rewards member, you can look forward to a suite of exciting rewards whenever you shop and dine at Changi Airport.

rain vortex aim to be 40m (tallest manmade waterfall* in world) , but canopy wont be opened till mid year!!!!!!

* sg tend to be xtremely good at Super trees , man made stuff

My family and I do not want to be associated with this Jewel in any way whatsoever! We did not vote for the construction of this and we feel it is a waste of our harf earned tax payers money. We worked so hard for very long hours, endure endless stress and singaporeans hardly can provide food on the table, seeing this jewel make us angry! For who to use? For who to enjoy? Foreigners and the elites in singapore! Who will earn money? The government!

We are boycotting this event and Jewel!

Guest disclosed yourself
9 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

My family and I do not want to be associated with this Jewel in any way whatsoever! We did not vote for the construction of this and we feel it is a waste of our harf earned tax payers money. We worked so hard for very long hours, endure endless stress and singaporeans hardly can provide food on the table, seeing this jewel make us angry! For who to use? For who to enjoy? Foreigners and the elites in singapore! Who will earn money? The government!

We are boycotting this event and Jewel!

You should be happy that many foreigners travel here to spend a lot of tourism money. Why blame the foreigners? They did not decide to have the Jewel.

And please stop overdoing. The amount of real poor people in Singapore is quite a few. Look around at the neighbouring countries or go to Laos, then you know what poverty is.

I m not saying that there are no poor people in Singapore but most are not suffering extreme poverty.  Please don't make up things that the majority of Singaporeans are starving because of poverty. Actually in Singapore you see more Singaporeans driving (excessive) luxury cars then in other parts of the world.

Plenty of Foreigners come to Singapore to pay overpriced hotels and spend on shopping and still need to suffer the unfriendly service of locals. You should be happy that the tourists are still flocking in to Singapore and not going to other cities.

I would doubt that any Foreigners will just fly in to Singapore to go shopping at the Jewel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

For myself. I m not interested in Shopping Malls and I m not sure what was the background for this shopping Mall, was it made for stop over tourists to spend some money?

For sure, the retailer association of Orchard road is not happy on the opening.

We will see in the long term whether it is a success or not. But it is no goal to go there directly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He moumou kai ma Te Whataiwi puku ngakengake.

Guest Guest
4 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

You should be happy that many foreigners travel here to spend a lot of tourism money. Why blame the foreigners? They did not decide to have the Jewel.

And please stop overdoing. The amount of real poor people in Singapore is quite a few. Look around at the neighbouring countries or go to Laos, then you know what poverty is.

I m not saying that there are no poor people in Singapore but most are not suffering extreme poverty.  Please don't make up things that the majority of Singaporeans are starving because of poverty. Actually in Singapore you see more Singaporeans driving (excessive) luxury cars then in other parts of the world.

Plenty of Foreigners come to Singapore to pay overpriced hotels and spend on shopping and still need to suffer the unfriendly service of locals. You should be happy that the tourists are still flocking in to Singapore and not going to other cities.

I would doubt that any Foreigners will just fly in to Singapore to go shopping at the Jewel.

For myself. I m not interested in Shopping Malls and I m not sure what was the background for this shopping Mall, was it made for stop over tourists to spend some money?

We will see in the long term whether it is a success or not. But it is no goal to go there directly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People from loas may be poorer in dollar sense as compared to singapore. Loas may not have the gleaming buildings, artificial plated trees, Jewel etc. What Laos have is natural environment, fresh air, stress free lifestyle..they may be poorer but they are rich in happiness! They do not chase for material things, they grow their own food. Have you not heard of the saying 'The Good Old Days'?

Havr you not hear the cries of singaporeans? Our public transport is always breakdown and packed beyond pack..before we start work, we are alreadt stress from fighting with others ti take mrt or bus! Every year 12m tourist overcrowd singapore...everyday, 32k tourist arrive..at any point, over 100k extra people are in sg!!! Thats adding to our already crowded public transport!

Tourist numbers should be limited like how bhutan did! Bhutan govt cares of the people more than money! Even if tourist spend money, who earn? The govenment and big companies! We do not get a cut!

Guest disclosed yourself
12 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

People from loas may be poorer in dollar sense as compared to singapore. Loas may not have the gleaming buildings, artificial plated trees, Jewel etc. What Laos have is natural environment, fresh air, stress free lifestyle..they may be poorer but they are rich in happiness! They do not chase for material things, they grow their own food. Have you not heard of the saying 'The Good Old Days'?

Havr you not hear the cries of singaporeans? Our public transport is always breakdown and packed beyond pack..before we start work, we are alreadt stress from fighting with others ti take mrt or bus! Every year 12m tourist overcrowd singapore...everyday, 32k tourist arrive..at any point, over 100k extra people are in sg!!! Thats adding to our already crowded public transport!

Tourist numbers should be limited like how bhutan did! Bhutan govt cares of the people more than money! Even if tourist spend money, who earn? The govenment and big companies! We do not get a cut!

The name of the country is Laos.

sure Laos is a nice country. I would not say the people are happier, the common people struggle every day. I traveled it from North to South. It is an eye-opener. I would recommend everyone who suffers boredom or boredom from shopping sprees at the Jewel to travel to Laos for 2 weeks. after that you will know what a good life you have here in Singapore. I m serious!

Have you ever stayed in Jakarta? Then you know the daily struggles of people to get to work and travel back. In Singapore it is easy.

We all know why the MRT has these problems. The situation of the MRT in Hong Kong in the peak hours or Shanghai is not better maybe even worse compared to Singapore. In fact, nowadays most trains are not so packed any longer. Please stop making up things as you do.

Asking the tourists to stay out of Singapore is really not very smart, because without them I am sure the income tax rate would not end at 22 percent but 35.

Bhutan is a small country with less than 1 million people . I traveled there just some months back. The facilities are not there to accommodate many tourists. That is the reason for the visitor cap. By the way Tourists have to spend 400 USD per day in Bhutan.

And it is not only big companies that benefit from the tourists. I m sure many shops would have already closed if the tourists would not flock in to Singapore, same goes for restaurants and bars. 

I would say that maybe the ministerial pay is a bit high in Singapore but I think that a lot of tax money is going back to Singapore. Sure we would all wish for lower property prices.

Do you want to know what is your cut from the tourists?

I just wrote it above:

That Singapore can maintain the low income tax rate. I m sure that probably most don't even reach the 22% but just around 5 - 12 %.

Without the tourists who spend money here, you would be taxed at a higher rate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awhato kai paenga; and, Ka mahi te awhato hohoni paenga.

Guest Guest2
3 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Singaporeans are working the longest hours in the world. How do you know know we have a very high level of proverty in sg? Are you living under a rock? Can you not feel the bleed of singaporeans? Do you not hear the cries of singaporeans?

We are brainwashed by the govt since young..we are trapped in a cycle of debt for life when we buy a hdb. The govt created coe to tue us down!

We will be more happy if the way of life ia reduce 50%

Unfortunately sporeans are the one who decided that they want to work the longest hours in the world to sustain a high standard of living,  hdb does not force us to buy flat, govt also discourage car possession by introducing coe, bank or otherwise known as legal loan shark tempt u to take up all sorts of loan, housing, renovation,  study, car, personnel loan and so on .....but hey,  u can say no to them and not to forget every 4 years we have a chance to say enough but we never, so basically there is no one else except ourself to blame on. 

Guest disclosed yourself
10 hours ago, Guest Guest2 said:

Singaporeans are working the longest hours in the world. How do you know know we have a very high level of proverty in sg? Are you living under a rock? Can you not feel the bleed of singaporeans? Do you not hear the cries of singaporeans?

We are brainwashed by the govt since young..we are trapped in a cycle of debt for life when we buy a hdb. The govt created coe to tue us down!

We will be more happy if the way of life ia reduce 50%

Interesting to note that you tell other that they are brainwashed by the Government since young, but then you seem to rely on the data of the same government. Because the Singaporean government that you allege of brainwashing comes out with the working hours data.

Following your usual line of reasoning, the statistic is flawed because 49 - 50% of the working hours data derives from foreigners working in Singapore, such as Construction/ marine, the latter clocking high hours of overtime.

In a more neutral study the working hours in Singapore come more to the mid field. Surprisingly, some Central American countries seem to be the most hardworking.

However, unfortunately, the relation between efficiency and productivity compared to the working hours clocked is not there. Singapore is at the very low end in those rankings.

If you follow the last statistics on this issue, the working hours are already declining compared to the numbers from 2008.

Earlier I meant low level of poverty in Singapore. Sorry, my sentence could have been misunderstood. Singapore has a very low level of poverty.

And the point about debts. Isn't it a personal thing to take up debts to finance unnecessary luxury items like cars? Nobody is forcing Singaporeans to take up debts.

In buying an HDB you have the option to pay it off in 30 years. No other countries offer loans extending to such long terms. And many high debts incur,  because Singaporeans invest into Condominium properties or have a life style which they can't actually afford for.

The general Singaporean is maybe bleeding at the blood donation centers but not in real life.

Singaporeans tend to complain a lot, but at a very high level compared to other citizens of other countries. The one who should cry are most not heard and in many cases don't even take up the government programs to lift them out of the poverty situation.

And the COE, a car in Singapore is luxury. The public transport cost is minimal compared to Western countries. I already find it not very persuasive that you come up with the COE and then you talk about poverty in Singapore and people bleeding. Does the red colour in the Singapore flag stand for the bleeding population?

I don't want to say that there aren't poor people in Singapore. I don't say that poverty does not exist here at all. But the percentage is not as high as you might want to paint it.

I don't want to say that the Government does not brainwash, but starting on this issue, it would be like the opening of Pandora's box.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He wha tawhara ki uta, he kiko tamure ki tai.

Guest Try and see
23 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

i been hoping to get a wireless Qi Charger, so......

I saw a store at Suntec City called Gadget Mix (#02-436) selling wireless chargers.

They showed me how to use. Not bad. Works for both Android and iPhones. Just put the phone on the square charging pad and it will start charging.

Think it was $38 if I recall correctly

Guest disclosed yourself

Good Job Moderators!

I was just rebutting that unsubstantiated political posting from one Guest and without intention to divert from the Jewel discussion as these post should not remain without counter arguments.

-------------------------------------------

Ka nui taku aroha ki a koe.

Guest guest
11 hours ago, G_M said:

Get back to the topic about Changi Jewel

Don't divert the topic to about plane clash or how fucking unhappy you are with the garment.

Take your political unhappiness to other forum. 

I also say, somehow topic always get hijacked by those not happy with cheng hu, I really cannot tahan,

got problem , can go kopitiam and find ppl to listen while sit down and lar kopi, then scold and blast the go  v.

waste time complen in BW lah.

its a gay related all sex forum for BW

Guest guest

For those who say no money to put food on the table, in our neighbouring countries ppl like these have to start selling their bodies to put food on the table,

we are lucky , no need to sell body to put food on the table,

at least still got jos like clearing tables at food court, still got choice.

otherwise, do u want to do the jobs the foreign workers are doing,

like cut grass along expressway, under hot sun, 

work breaking up roads ,under fierce sun..

Got aircon food court jobs ,  better be thankful ,

thanks the gods you pink IC.

the pppl in the parliament are always thinking of creating jobs for unemployable pink IC holders and they get first pick of the air con jobs, then only let in foreigners after locals reject the jobs for all kinds of reason.

Be thankful also Singapore dollar has high value , otherwise neighbor countries will not sell their food and rice and veggies here hor

On 3/15/2019 at 12:19 AM, G_M said:

Don't divert the topic to about plane clash or how fucking unhappy you are with the garment.

Hi GM,

It is sad that frank, honest discussions cannot take place without fear of reprisals... :(

18 minutes ago, Cube3 said:

Hi GM,

It is sad that frank, honest discussions cannot take place without fear of reprisals... :(

what did u share cube? 

we r just too "safe" sometimes , sadly this is our nation

8 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

what did u share cube? 

we r just too "safe" sometimes , sadly this is our nation

Didn't share anything, was just reading. Don't you think lately there are too many Guests (possibly from the Internet Brigade) polluting the discussions & influencing the community for the worse?

...But let me not divert the topic. Back to jewels.

Yes this is the norm

we been sufffering for years n we still hve to

even the title of my thread was changed

i initially called this outing/events for date!!

i dont wish to create a thread to help sg govt to promote just a jewel

Guest Guest
On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 12:19 AM, G_M said:

Then Guest disclose yourself can keep his political happiness here? Why so tolerant towards him? Your boyfriend or perhaps a moderator too? 

Guest disclosed yourself
15 hours ago, Cube3 said:

Didn't share anything, was just reading. Don't you think lately there are too many Guests (possibly from the Internet Brigade) polluting the discussions & influencing the community for the worse?

...But let me not divert the topic. Back to jewels.

Dear Cube,

Please don't throw me into that box. I m not here to troll anyone. I m not here to place any political statements or posts favouring any political direction.

But I fight against unsubstantiated political statements which have been made at this at other threads.

Unfortunately, it was deleted out but my responses were always substantiated with neutral and independent statistical information as I gave on the poverty and healthcare to rebut the political statements made in order to point out that the posts were completely false and only spreading falsehoods.

The Moderators should delete out any political post, which does in no single way have any relation to the topic discussed.

Sure a little comment, complaint  or hint here and there about the government should be fine. But Blowing Wind Forum should not be misused to post personal political opinions. This is the wrong forum for any such comments.

I have been very much holding back in objecting to posts made at many areas the last weeks in the benefit of the discussions.

On times the reaction of the Moderators to delete out any objectionable posts is slow. Hopefully they will have some new Moderators soon to assist on the job. But I am aware it s a volunteer job and busy schedules might not always allow to be on the spot immediately.

It is not my intention to quarrel, or incite any heated flame wars. It is just the opposite. I want Blowing Wind to be a friendly discussion forum on gay or lifestyle surrounding topics.

Nothing else.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He mate kai e rokohanga, he mate anu ekore e rokohanga.

2 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Dear Cube,

Please don't throw me into that box. I m not here to troll anyone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No la, not about you. Thought: perhaps statements could be more concise, succinct...

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Dear Cube,

Please don't throw me into that box. I m not here to troll anyone. I m not here to place any political statements or posts favouring any political direction.

But I fight against unsubstantiated political statements which have been made at this at other threads.

Unfortunately, it was deleted out but my responses were always substantiated with neutral and independent statistical information as I gave on the poverty and healthcare to rebut the political statements made in order to point out that the posts were completely false and only spreading falsehoods.

The Moderators should delete out any political post, which does in no single way have any relation to the topic discussed.

Sure a little comment, complaint  or hint here and there about the government should be fine. But Blowing Wind Forum should not be misused to post personal political opinions. This is the wrong forum for any such comments.

I have been very much holding back in objecting to posts made at many areas the last weeks in the benefit of the discussions.

On times the reaction of the Moderators to delete out any objectionable posts is slow. Hopefully they will have some new Moderators soon to assist on the job. But I am aware it s a volunteer job and busy schedules might not always allow to be on the spot immediately.

It is not my intention to quarrel, or incite any heated flame wars. It is just the opposite. I want Blowing Wind to be a friendly discussion forum on gay or lifestyle surrounding topics.

Nothing else.

And you dare say the below... 

On 3/15/2019 at 1:50 AM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

.. and without intention to divert from the Jewel discussion

Come, we clap for you, for winning THE BLOWINGWIND BIGGEST HYPOCRITE AWARD. 

giphy.gif&ehk=040G7O8utUWpHTIBKp2LQA

Guest Guest
On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 11:36 PM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Without the tourists who spend money here, you would be taxed at a higher rate.

Show us the numbers. Let us know how much exactly did tourists helped to reduce our taxes? What a load of unsubstantiated bullshit.  Still dare to tell LIES like the ones below ..

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 2:36 PM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

but my responses were always substantiated with neutral and independent statistical information

Guest disclosed yourself

sure, but the Moderators deleted it out.

On the healthcare thread I rebutted you with all statistics.

Singapore's spending is below the Western countries but still following on rank 35 / 38 of 180 countries.

For the tourism spending I need to look up the data again, as my previous data was deleted away.

Your claims you made here on the Jewel are poltical opinionated statements with no basis.

You never made any effort to substantiate anything. It's easy to make political  statements without any basis and the name shame others as liars who rebut you.

Give me substance to your claims first on poverty and other claims you made.

Thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Me te mea ko Kōpū ka rere i te pae.

Guest Guest 2
28 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Singapore's spending is below the Western countries but still following on rank 35 / 38 of 180 countries.

For the tourism spending I need to look up the data again, as my previous data was deleted away.

Your claims you made here on the Jewel are poltical opinionated statements with no basis.

You never made any effort to substantiate anything. It's easy to make political  statements without any basis and the name shame others as liars who rebut you.

Give me substance to your claims first on poverty and other claims you made.

Thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Me te mea ko Kōpū ka rere i te pae.

Keep fantasising about being a lawyer. You are definitely not one. Neither are you a boss or are you well travelled.

You are simply full of SHIT! 

:twisted:

Guest disclosed yourself
6 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Keep fantasising about being a lawyer. You are definitely not one. Neither are you a boss or are you well travelled.

You are simply full of SHIT! 

:twisted:

I don't see the link of being a lawyer and I never made that claim. Repeating nonsense doesn't make it to truth.

Your last post has no value and seems from a person with impaired mind.

There was no need to change to another nick name. Everyone knows there is only one single person behind those nicks. It serves nothing.

By using insults and expletive language against others you won't impress anyone nor that you advance your case.....

You are using the online strategies of a Steve Bannon, but we all know how he ended.

-----------------------------------------------------------

E kore e motu; ka pa he taura waka e mo.

Guest Guest 2
5 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

I don't see the link of being a lawyer and I never made that claim. Repeating nonsense doesn't make it to truth.

Your last post has no value and seems from a person with impaired mind.

There was no need to change to another nick name. Everyone knows there is only one single person behind those nicks. It serves nothing.

By using insults and expletive language against others you won't impress anyone nor that you advance your case.....

You are using the online strategies of a Steve Bannon, but we all know how he ended.

-----------------------------------------------------------

E kore e motu; ka pa he taura waka e mo.

You never claimed to be a lawyer? Oh that's so true huh. But half truths are lies.

You were giving legal advice on the POHA and harassment.

Since you have admitted you're NOT a lawyer, you could be investigated for holding yourself out as a lawyer when you are in fact not one.

The Law Society should really investigate people like you, talking so big and pretending to be a lawyer on online forums.

Oops, scared now? Better say sorry quickly hor.

LOL

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Oh?? So blaming the moderators now, huh?? This just goes to prove that you are still the LIAR you are! LOL! If you have the data the first time, you would know where to find the data the second time. LIAR! Just what type of role do you have to play in your life to be such a compulsive liar? 

I didn't read the healthcare thread. But since we are at it, why don't you let us know which other country is leaking out information left, right and center the way Singapore is doing? Any statistics there? 

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

You never claimed to be a lawyer? Oh that's so true huh. But half truths are lies.

You were giving legal advice on the POHA and harassment.

Since you have admitted you're NOT a lawyer, you could be investigated for holding yourself out as a lawyer when you are in fact not one.

The Law Society should really investigate people like you, talking so big and pretending to be a lawyer on online forums.

Oops, scared now? Better say sorry quickly hor.

LOL

Where did I give legal advice on the POHA?

show me please!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Waiho i te toipoto, kaua i te toiroa.

Guest Guest 2
19 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Where did I give legal advice on the POHA?

show me please!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Waiho i te toipoto, kaua i te toiroa.

Dig it out yourself since you wrote it yourself, lazy bitch! 

Guest disclosed yourself
On 3/20/2019 at 7:23 AM, Guest Guest 2 said:

Dig it out yourself since you wrote it yourself, lazy bitch! 

I am not a bitch, I am only a cumwhore!

Tekapo oges augur cool qwev au illder

Guest disclosed yourself
7 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

I am not a bitch, I am only a cumwhore!

Tekapo oges augur cool qwev au illder

Hijacked by Dirty Auntie.

Disclosed yourself is a gentleman and would not use expletive language.

--------------------------------------------------------

Te kuku o te manawa.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.