Male HQ

Is circumcision needed?

Snowypie

Hello everyone! 

I would like to ask for some feedbacks/advice regarding circumcision. Below are some pics i took with my flaccid penis (a little bit pain) with foreskin pulled back. However when my penis is fully erected, the stretch which i felt on my foreskin can be pain at times. Having said that, i will always make it a point to pull back and wash it during shower.

For those who circumcised at adulthood age, is it going to heal slower as compared to doing it at young age? Sometimes will feel some discomfort during sex.    

Should i go for it? 

Screenshot_20190319-115937_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190319-115956_Gallery.jpg

14 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

Doc would advise to do it since u feel the pain

By the way,

u will wear such gstring when seeing a doc for male issues??!

Actually I only got like less than 5 pair of bikini underwear. Most of the time i am wearing either thong or gstring (be it at home or at office). 

Doctors has seen me in my gstring but they are pretty cool with it. But then there was once this female doc commented that my gstring is kind of tight....advised me try not to wear tight underwear for long period. Try to up one size etc ...

From a functional point of view, if you can poke and cum without much distress, then no need to cut.

If every time you poke and the pain prevents you from cumming, then it becomes an issue which needs to be resolved.

If for the purpose of, ehem, daily "exercise", then probably no need to cut.

If you have a medical condition, such as phimosis (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis) which is preventing you from getting sexual satisfaction, then probably can consider also.

Surgery is a permanent solution. If not life-threatening/lifestyle-affecting, probably should consider other options first, like what @exhib24 suggested.

• 1 year later...

Is depend on individual. Some cock that cant pull the skin need to clean wash i suggest circumside is the best.I ever know muscular guy pleasant looking the moment he open the whole room can smell like rotten fish or squid. Is a mjor turn off i say what that smell he blushing i say sorry not happening.For those know how to clean is ok. Circumside is for hygeine prevent craft cheese or fishy smell. Especially to those seldom trim pubic hair.