Male HQ

Men Prostate Massager cum Vibrating Cock

DeMarko

I saw a sex toy in one of the website. 

1632579882_ProstateMassagerActual_resize.jpg.944e8e43e7109889b3bf701cab6f94bf.jpg

1216101463_ProstateMassager_resize.jpg.cf53c974ec9ee420c519520acc5223a6.jpg

Wanna try on myself to feel the effect my prostate being massaged inside my V-ass hole and at the same time to feel the sensation of being vibrated at the perinea area.

Who has tried this before ? Care to share the experience ? 

ONE Concern :

Will inserting the prostate massage into the ass will make the ass hole loose over time ?

Edited by DeMarko

Guest Concern
15 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

1632579882_ProstateMassagerActual_resize.jpg.944e8e43e7109889b3bf701cab6f94bf.jpg

1216101463_ProstateMassager_resize.jpg.cf53c974ec9ee420c519520acc5223a6.jpg

Wanna try on myself to feel the effect my prostate being massaged inside my V-ass hole and at the same time to feel the sensation of being vibrated at the perinea area.

ONE Concern :

Will inserting the prostate massage into the ass will make the ass hole loose over time ?

I have the same concern: will inserting the hard dick in n out the ass will make the asshole loose over time?

Guest Moderation
1 hour ago, DeMarko said:

yea ... so anyone can advise or help to solve our misery

Do everything in moderation I guess. 

I think it will make the asshole loose overtime just like how I stretch my foreskin and overtime I can pull down my foreskin. 

I think it is the same with other things like will drink alcohol damage your liver overtime? Yes it will overtime. So drink in moderation.

Will eat too many grilled red meat cause cancer overtime? Yes it will. So eat in moderation.

Will eat too many eggs cause high cholesterol? Some say dietary cholesterol wont raise blood cholesterol. But i think it will based on my liver profile. N i have polyps in my gallbladder too. So eat in moderation.

Will ejaculating too often cause weak and aged body overtime? Western field say no but TCM say yes. So do it in moderation.

Will frequenting to sauna raise your chance of getting STD. Some lucky one say wont but others say yes. So go there in moderation. The best is to find a bf or fuck someone you know.

Guest Cummy

Depends on the regularity of the insertion. Doing it once a month or everyday will each yield very different result.  When I had my first try on dildo as a virgin,  I could feel the hole gapping after I pulled out the dildo. Thereafter for a month, I farted regularly because my ass could not hold the air like before, be I sitting, squatting, standing or out of the blue when standing inside the MRT which can be very embarassing.  So ya, do in moderation to allow intermittent rest. My advice is to try the dildo a day or two just before the real cock insertion take place.  It will help ease your ass muscle  and avoid confronting cock-shock and the TOP wouldn't even know you actually a virgin. 

Guest Try and see
On 3/19/2019 at 12:33 PM, DeMarko said:

ONE Concern :

I used something like this before, but a different brand. Frankly, the experience was very bad.

It was very painful to insert, and the vibrations were very strong so it did not feel pleasurable at all. It actually felt like you had a vibrating rock in your anus! The feeling was like I needed to sh*t. I did not get any pleasurable sensation from any prostate massage.

And for a few days after that, I notice that I had a bit of bowel incontinence. Luckily each time I need to pass motion, I was indoors. But it felt like I could not hold in even moderate amounts of faeces. Each time I nearly soiled my pants cos I could feel the sh*t about to come out! Luckily each time I just nearly made it to the toilet.

So that was quite a scare cos imagine if you go out with your friends and you soiled your pants over a small amount of faeces! That would be the end of your social life.

Thankfully, after a few days my bowels went back to normal. But I would never want to try it again. So in the end, I just put the device in between two layers of underwear (to stabilise it) and let it massage the cock area handsfree. 

A bit silly, but still pleasurable  :twisted:

6 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

I used something like this before, but a different brand. Frankly, the experience was very bad.

It was very painful to insert, and the vibrations were very strong so it did not feel pleasurable at all. It actually felt like you had a vibrating rock in your anus! The feeling was like I needed to sh*t. I did not get any pleasurable sensation from any prostate massage.

And for a few days after that, I notice that I had a bit of bowel incontinence. Luckily each time I need to pass motion, I was indoors. But it felt like I could not hold in even moderate amounts of faeces. Each time I nearly soiled my pants cos I could feel the sh*t about to come out! Luckily each time I just nearly made it to the toilet.

So that was quite a scare cos imagine if you go out with your friends and you soiled your pants over a small amount of faeces! That would be the end of your social life.

Thankfully, after a few days my bowels went back to normal. But I would never want to try it again. So in the end, I just put the device in between two layers of underwear (to stabilise it) and let it massage the cock area handsfree. 

A bit silly, but still pleasurable  :twisted:

Wow thats a bad experience.... so scary

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.