Male HQ

Why Straight Men Are Becoming So Effeminate?

Guest Bogart

Guest Bogart

Why are straight men becoming so effeminate?

Men’s testosterone levels in the west have been dropping EVERY YEAR since the 80’s.

Estrogen in food and the water supply as a result of birth control & other contaminants is reaching crisis levels.

What is going on? Is it mainly cultural or environmental?

How can we reverse the loss of an entire generation?

https://prepareforchange.net/2019/03/18/why-straight-men-are-becoming-so-effeminate/

2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

This should be the least of your worries.

If you like straight men,  their loss of masculinity increases your chances to hook up with them.

Loss of an entire generation?   If less testosterone reduces birth rate,

this can only be good for the planet.

Yeah; don’t need Thanos to snap his fingers to reduce half the population 

Guest Try and see

femins.png?resize=785,444&ssl=1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5WhftTWt6WT24NSiqphK

Cos of these crazy bitches, now straight men are afraid that by acting in a manly manner, they would offend women.

Actually, feminism is very bad for us gays cos we like straight men to be manly. That's what we gay men find attractive about straight men. Even if we can't have them, we still want them to be all manly and macho, for our viewing pleasure if nothing else.

Damn those feminist bitches for emasculating the straight guys. You want to protest, go burn your bra or something. But leave our men alone.

Guest disclosed yourself
2 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

femins.png?resize=785,444&ssl=1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5WhftTWt6WT24NSiqphK

Cos of these crazy bitches, now straight men are afraid that by acting in a manly manner, they would offend women.

Actually, feminism is very bad for us gays cos we like straight men to be manly. That's what we gay men find attractive about straight men. Even if we can't have them, we still want them to be all manly and macho, for our viewing pleasure if nothing else.

Damn those feminist bitches for emasculating the straight guys. You want to protest, go burn your bra or something. But leave our men alone.

As long as they protest against rape (or other sexual offences by men), you should not complain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He waka eke noa.

On 3/21/2019 at 4:17 AM, fab said:

Imo, apocalypse is good.

Hmmm.... have you read the Book of Revelation?

Not very tasty!  It reads like the gospel author John had hallucinations.

Something like the horror movies that tickle some of us to laugh.

Edited by Steve5380

Nt at all effeminate:

it s time to ditch the following so-called manly bhaviours:

https://www.askmen.com/entertainment/austin/obsolete-man-skills-you-should-ditch.html

i agree w the fixing items, there r professionals n technicans to do it, dont

ever stinge on doing it urself

in aust and experts, they r paid w respect to do w fixing

Guest Pastoral Kong Kia
On 3/20/2019 at 11:46 PM, Guest Bogart said:

Because every man, and I MEAN EVERY SINGLE DARN BLOODY RELIGOUS and GAY-HATING MEN  out there, better know that they have a female X-chromosome in their gene and can never be 100% man.

On 3/20/2019 at 11:46 PM, Guest Bogart said:

Men’s testosterone levels in the west have been dropping EVERY YEAR since the 80’s.

Estrogen in food and the water supply as a result of birth control & other contaminants is reaching crisis levels.

What is going on? Is it mainly cultural or environmental?

How can we reverse the loss of an entire generation?

https://prepareforchange.net/2019/03/18/why-straight-men-are-becoming-so-effeminate/

maybe of the diet containing phytoestrogen or the likes like soya bean or the chemical we put in our body

and there are women becoming so masculine

On 3/21/2019 at 7:17 PM, -Ignored- said:

Nt at all effeminate:

it s time to ditch the following so-called manly bhaviours:

https://www.askmen.com/entertainment/austin/obsolete-man-skills-you-should-ditch.html

i agree w the fixing items, there r professionals n technicans to do it, dont

ever stinge on doing it urself

in aust and experts, they r paid w respect to do w fixing

Thank you for this interesting article about manly behaviors one should ditch.

If you don't mind, here are some opinions by someone who considers himself manly but... also gay, ha ha.

1- Hunting.

Definitely, this is a stupid callous entertainment. A real man respects animals and only hunts for necessity.

2- Fighting

Today we understand that a man who always gets into fights may have inferiority complexes.  While we should not fight, we should learn self defense and have the ability to prevail in a confrontation.  My favorite piece of advise:  learn a mild martial art like Aikido, which offers useful self-defense and the right philosophy.

3- Repairing your car.

If you have the facilities, space, time try to do your own repairs. It offers a challenge and plenty of satisfaction if successful. Mechanics is a perennial guy thing.  Having done your own repairs, you also gain expertise to adequately deal with professional mechanics if the need arises.

4- Fixing things at home.

This is a very positive skill for both men and women.  To be RESOURCEFUL and SELF SUFFICIENT. Thanks to the internet, there is plenty of information on how to troubleshoot, find parts and fix most of the things that need repair at home.  This help by the internet also applies to repairing one's car.   Decorate instead ???  LOL.

5- Being a leader.

To be authoritative is not a virtue.  If there is desire to lead... lead by example.

6- Being a disciplinary

If good example is not enough,  as a parent, man and woman, we still have the responsibility to instill discipline with consideration, understanding.  No hitting, punishing.

7- Holding your emotions in.

As men we should respect our emotions, recognize them and take care of them.  But being able to hold them in is also necessary.

On 3/21/2019 at 4:45 AM, Steve5380 said:

This should be the least of your worries.

If you like straight men,  their loss of masculinity increases your chances to hook up with them.

Loss of an entire generation?   If less testosterone reduces birth rate,

this can only be good for the planet.

Even straight guys becoming effeminate also doesnt make them gay la. Effeminate and gay no 100% link or equal.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Simple answer? Because society is increasingly demonising masculine qualities be it good or bad in men, in some misguided mad drive at all costs to "sensitise" men. Couple that with the toxic female narrative of women taking on male gender roles and stereotypes, as well as their demands for effeminate men along the lines of KPOP idols, and you get this result. 

1 hour ago, alien said:

Even straight guys becoming effeminate also doesnt make them gay la. Effeminate and gay no 100% link or equal.

i guess the norm is pp assumed eff guys are likely to be Gay (99% i think so too)
but gays r not exactly effeminate (just like some tops can be effeminate too, even though on appearance they looked manly)

Guest Bottom
28 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

i guess the norm is pp assumed eff guys are likely to be Gay (99% i think so too)
but gays r not exactly effeminate (just like some tops can be effeminate too, even though on appearance they looked manly)

Eff tops???...no thank you...I rather dildo myself..

• 4 weeks later...

Voice cant be changed but maybe the tone can or just a short and sharp reply instead of a long sentence when it gets higher and higher pitch.....also the movement like pointing finger, crossing leg like a office lady, sashaying down the street like supermodel...all these can be avoided with constant consciousness.

All this men are called Soy Boy. Their testosterone level is very low especially all the Ang Moh.

My ATTITUDE towards YOU is based on your ACTIONS towards me.

When your EGO speaks my ATTITUDE comes.

On 3/22/2019 at 8:36 AM, Guest Pastoral Kong Kia said:

Because every man, and I MEAN EVERY SINGLE DARN BLOODY RELIGOUS and GAY-HATING MEN  out there, better know that they have a female X-chromosome in their gene and can never be 100% man.

oof finally someone said it lolz

• 2 years later...
Guest Blue Blue Blue

Last time I went for my first day at an organisation where navy blue is de rigueur. The boss mentioned one of my schollmates' name. I think he was trying to hint that I am in the same category as my schoolmate.

BTW, my schoolmate wears pants with zippers at the back during NUS. I don't.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.