Male HQ

I had the best sex ever!

Guest best sex

Guest best sex

For the first time, I admitted myself as a pure bottom and meet a fantastic top. He takes his time before entering me which I thought he's not going to fuck me. but he gave me the best fuck ever. He fingered me first and fingered-fuck me before putting in his tool. So it is not that painful but enjoyable. I choose not to cum cause after cum I'll be very moody. He didn't exchange number with me but met him in the mrt which is quite awkward, not sure to say hi or not or just pretend not to know each other. I choose the latter. After a good fuck, I feel satisfied and ready to face tomorrow again. How many good top out there that can really takes his time to warm up the bottom first? Some top just jam in and ask you like it?

Guest Wee hun

For me the best one is when i discovered that my bottom didn't clean his rectum. The sensation of poking a sticky gooey substance is really out of this world! 

Guest Best Sex
8 minutes ago, Guest Wee hun said:

For me the best one is when i discovered that my bottom didn't clean his rectum. The sensation of poking a sticky gooey substance is really out of this world! 

I really don't know to clear the rectum. But I make sure I clear my bowel. cause I really can't/bear/dare to stick that bidet pipe into my anus.

Guest Besttopever
5 hours ago, Guest best sex said:

For the first time, I admitted myself as a pure bottom and meet a fantastic top. He takes his time before entering me which I thought he's not going to fuck me. but he gave me the best fuck ever. He fingered me first and fingered-fuck me before putting in his tool. So it is not that painful but enjoyable. I choose not to cum cause after cum I'll be very moody. He didn't exchange number with me but met him in the mrt which is quite awkward, not sure to say hi or not or just pretend not to know each other. I choose the latter. After a good fuck, I feel satisfied and ready to face tomorrow again. How many good top out there that can really takes his time to warm up the bottom first? Some top just jam in and ask you like it?

Congrats!!! When i initally became bottom, i face similar situation as you. The top took his time to finger me well 1st before his tool. 

Best feeling ever!!!! 

My leg become jelly after that. And i asked for round 2 the day after. 

Guest disclosed yourself
2 hours ago, Guest Besttopever said:

Congrats!!! When i initally became bottom, i face similar situation as you. The top took his time to finger me well 1st before his tool. 

Best feeling ever!!!! 

My leg become jelly after that. And i asked for round 2 the day after. 

I know how that feels. I love to be fucked hard like a slutty whore with my top treating me like a dirty bitch, smacking me on my arse and calling me names in Hokkien.

Wahara ogev tiu tou vatix ollliens

Mod note : This is Not Guest Disclose Yourself but Guest 犯贱冰冰

Guest Skeeter Beater Aerosol
6 hours ago, Guest Wee hun said:

That is such an awesome and naughty feeling. You know immediately that you are doing something quite raunchy -- and you would never do it intentionally -- but at the moment when it happens spontaneously, you just want to continue regardless of whatever the consequences might be, and it only increases your desire to thrust as deep inside the bottom as possible. Both the top and bottom might (or might not) feel disgusted after cumming, but during the act, it especially drives a horny top to the wildest heights of pleasure he can reach.

Guest TS is fake news
3 hours ago, Guest Confused... said:

Why would you get moody after an orgasmn? Very odd, indeed. 

It happens.  Every single show, every single party and after getting your bonuses and a praise from your boss....ALL THESE ARE TRANSIENT FEELINGS, our mind, body and soul knew it and than translated into our outward mood. 

Guest guest

In the animal kingdom , most mammals have very short actual intercourse time, the pre sex  courtship time takes long time , just to get the female animal.warmed up and horny and ready for insertion, when the male animal mounts and inserts , a few strokes will get it to ejaculate , then both will separate and female will lick the vulva externally and the male animal will pull out and sometimes lick his own penis to clean his external genitalia .

its only humans who wants and greedy for sex to lasts forever if possible , 

foreplay 1 hour , intercourse 1.5 hours, rub until both genitals raw and red lagi best, 

after ejaculation still need to cuddle and kisz , the leads to round two and round three, 

only for young horny couples.

A weekend of non stop sex f r om sat to sunday.

4 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

B it gay sex or not, asians or caucasians, excld foreplay is a 5-6min

but there are some guys who can surprisingly last longer than 10 minutes of F...

15 hours ago, Guest Saddy said:

Best sex but no love. Sad for u.

Normally Best Sex is without Love lah....that is how he fuck you like an Animal with no affection or concern.

See the other 3some thread of couple....if great sex come with relationships they will not be doing that lor.

贪新鲜,爱刺激, 要大吊。。。

13 hours ago, HydroNaut said:

Normally Best Sex is without Love lah....that is how he fuck you like an Animal with no affection or concern.

See the other 3some thread of couple....if great sex come with relationships they will not be doing that lor.

贪新鲜,爱刺激, 要大吊。。。

Differs for the individual ba
Some like rough sex, some like it with more affection and love ya

Just like hot cross buns, some like it hot, some it cold... 

4 hours ago, enthuboy_93 said:

Differs for the individual ba
Some like rough sex, some like it with more affection and love ya

Just like hot cross buns, some like it hot, some it cold... 

Had this hook up from grindr... The only time he got hard was when we were lip kissing. 

On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 12:10 AM, Guest Saddy said:

Best sex but no love. Sad for u.

Don't need to feel sad, isn't this the norm in this circle?

But after reading the whole story, i still don't see what is so great about the sex? Fingering is only part of the process to get started for a more intense session...

Edited by lonelyglobe

Guest Funster
22 hours ago, Guest guest said:

In the animal kingdom , most mammals have very short actual intercourse time, the pre sex  courtship time takes long time , just to get the female animal.warmed up and horny and ready for insertion, when the male animal mounts and inserts , a few strokes will get it to ejaculate , then both will separate and female will lick the vulva externally and the male animal will pull out and sometimes lick his own penis to clean his external genitalia .

its only humans who wants and greedy for sex to lasts forever if possible , 

foreplay 1 hour , intercourse 1.5 hours, rub until both genitals raw and red lagi best, 

after ejaculation still need to cuddle and kisz , the leads to round two and round three, 

only for young horny couples.

A weekend of non stop sex f r om sat to sunday.

Animals in the wild have to be on the constant lookout for danger. Having sex is one of those most vulnerable moment for them. The pheromones smell from the dripping hormones, the coming out from hiding for courtship etc are already attracting attention. So they have to finish the actual copulation as fast as possible. In fact some animals are so locked together during copulation that they are easy prey because they can't run to escape.

Humans still have some of these because we are still animals after all. Women will "water" and gay bottoms will drip precum to signal that they're ready to be penetrated. It's no difference when you see female animals dripping at their genitals when in heat and attracted the males to come and smell them.

Even the way a top mount a woman or bottom doggy style is no different from the animals. Nature intend the doggy style to allow the animals to watch out for danger during copulation instead of looking at each other lovingly. There's no love only wham bang than you mam. In fact some religions outlaw such copulation position for being unhuman and only allow the orthodox missionary position where few animals can do. 

Yes human are greedy for more sex but we are still restricted by nature design of sex for all animals especially the male can only produce limited sperm and 2nd rule: the female has to care for the babies so she's selective. 1st rule: Human males still have limited sperm and nature force us to have a refractory period to recover before we die of exhaustion. As gay bottoms, we broke the 2nd rule because we done get pregnant so we are not selective for good genes but selective for good fuckers who stretched the 1st rule to the max.

So put 2 such gays together, it's wild sex breaking nature's rules. Such non stop sex are get rare since such good tops are not easy to find. But still possible to find and yes, I've even found a few and we check into hotel on Friday night and have continuous sex till Sunday afternoon checkout.

Even if I can't find a good top, I break the rule 2 buy having multiple sex gang bang till I drop. It's not difficult when I have the masculine body that tops like to dominate. I'm not looking for love, they can wham bang whatever however they want, I'm not ashamed to let them use my body in public and others see me dripping like animal in heat. They see my body, they also in heat, they fuck me, they leave. I don't want to know their names or meet them again. 

Guest Funster
20 hours ago, HydroNaut said:

贪新鲜,爱刺激, 要大吊。。。

Once we agreed that he can treat me like an animal during sex, then it's no hold barred when he fuck me like an animal. That's when sex is most natural and intense, no needed to be considerate or tender, just wham bang, don't care even if I cry father and cry mother...

如果你尝试过这种死去活来的爽,他妈的,以后你就永远是完蛋了,为了那个刺激,你愿意牺牲自己的堂堂个大男人的尊严,毫无羞耻地把双腿大开摆出自己最私密的下體给他操。。。

Guest guest
2 hours ago, Guest Funster said:

Animals in the wild have to be on the constant lookout for danger. Having sex is one of those most vulnerable moment for them. The pheromones smell from the dripping hormones, the coming out from hiding for courtship etc are already attracting attention. So they have to finish the actual copulation as fast as possible. In fact some animals are so locked together during copulation that they are easy prey because they can't run to escape.

Humans still have some of these because we are still animals after all. Women will "water" and gay bottoms will drip precum to signal that they're ready to be penetrated. It's no difference when you see female animals dripping at their genitals when in heat and attracted the males to come and smell them.

Even the way a top mount a woman or bottom doggy style is no different from the animals. Nature intend the doggy style to allow the animals to watch out for danger during copulation instead of looking at each other lovingly. There's no love only wham bang than you mam. In fact some religions outlaw such copulation position for being unhuman and only allow the orthodox missionary position where few animals can do. 

Yes human are greedy for more sex but we are still restricted by nature design of sex for all animals especially the male can only produce limited sperm and 2nd rule: the female has to care for the babies so she's selective. 1st rule: Human males still have limited sperm and nature force us to have a refractory period to recover before we die of exhaustion. As gay bottoms, we broke the 2nd rule because we done get pregnant so we are not selective for good genes but selective for good fuckers who stretched the 1st rule to the max.

So put 2 such gays together, it's wild sex breaking nature's rules. Such non stop sex are get rare since such good tops are not easy to find. But still possible to find and yes, I've even found a few and we check into hotel on Friday night and have continuous sex till Sunday afternoon checkout.

Even if I can't find a good top, I break the rule 2 buy having multiple sex gang bang till I drop. It's not difficult when I have the masculine body that tops like to dominate. I'm not looking for love, they can wham bang whatever however they want, I'm not ashamed to let them use my body in public and others see me dripping like animal in heat. They see my body, they also in heat, they fuck me, they leave. I don't want to know their names or meet them again. 

wow, so detailed.

On 3/22/2019 at 4:09 PM, HydroNaut said:

贪新鲜,爱刺激, 要大吊。。。

Good sex and love r not mutually exclusive.

May u meet the one soon.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest guest

Some people believe that when it comes to arsehole orgasms and being throttled like a rag doll.

They follow this motto,

THE BEST IS YET TO BE.

MAY THE BETTER TOP COMETH AND COMETH AGAIN.

Guest best sex

I think best sex is a lot a lot of foreplay. exploring the erogenous zone not just on the genitalia. maybe some body worshipping. some servicing. a lot a lot of fucking position. some small talk. after cum. cuddle together in sweat. follow by a massage maybe. final hug before saying goodbye. 

Guest Blank
4 minutes ago, Guest best sex said:

I think best sex is a lot a lot of foreplay. exploring the erogenous zone not just on the genitalia. maybe some body worshipping. some servicing. a lot a lot of fucking position. some small talk. after cum. cuddle together in sweat. follow by a massage maybe. final hug before saying goodbye. 

Having sex with strangers will feel empty inside one. Must do with bf then can feel the love inside out. 

Guest best sex
47 minutes ago, Guest Blank said:

Having sex with strangers will feel empty inside one. Must do with bf then can feel the love inside out. 

not easy to find one. everyone got their own requirement. sometimes some inexperienced. after a while will feel boring and start to look for outside adventure. unless both are super good at bed. otherwise, the unsatisfied one will find some fun outside too to satisfy his needs. Just like everyday eat chicken rice for a long period, you will also find it very sian. sometimes you want to try duck rice, BBQ pork rice or fried chicken.

Guest Anonymous

Congrats TS!

One of the best sex I've had was the very first fuck I had with my current boyfriend. We were at a staycation celebraring a monthsary, and it was a day we've waited for to have sex (traditional and prude, but it was our first times and we wanted it to be special) We were watching a movie in bed while having a glass of wine. Then we started making out, and went on to take a bath together. Afterwards, we showered off the foam and then went straight to bed.

He took his time with me, slowly fingering me with just the right amount of lube while stroking and sucking my dick gently, kissing me occasionally. When I was ready, he started entering me gently but slowly increasing intensity, switching between spooning, march and missionary, all the while we were saying "I love you" and kissing and having on and off eye contact with each other.

I don't know whether it was because of all the arousal, him hitting my prostate or because I'm very in love with him, I was hard and had a lot of precum throughout, and didn't even need to be stroked. Eventually had a auto-cum just from being fucked, while he also cummed at the same time. 

After we cleaned up, we went to have dimsum nearby for supper, then went back and fucked one more time before cuddling to sleep. It was a really amazing experience, but so damn hard to replicate. 

Guest Best Sex
20 hours ago, Guest Anonymous said:

Congrats TS!

One of the best sex I've had was the very first fuck I had with my current boyfriend. We were at a staycation celebraring a monthsary, and it was a day we've waited for to have sex (traditional and prude, but it was our first times and we wanted it to be special) We were watching a movie in bed while having a glass of wine. Then we started making out, and went on to take a bath together. Afterwards, we showered off the foam and then went straight to bed.

He took his time with me, slowly fingering me with just the right amount of lube while stroking and sucking my dick gently, kissing me occasionally. When I was ready, he started entering me gently but slowly increasing intensity, switching between spooning, march and missionary, all the while we were saying "I love you" and kissing and having on and off eye contact with each other.

I don't know whether it was because of all the arousal, him hitting my prostate or because I'm very in love with him, I was hard and had a lot of precum throughout, and didn't even need to be stroked. Eventually had a auto-cum just from being fucked, while he also cummed at the same time. 

After we cleaned up, we went to have dimsum nearby for supper, then went back and fucked one more time before cuddling to sleep. It was a really amazing experience, but so damn hard to replicate. 

making out with someone who loves you is indeed special. and the first time feeling is so exciting. is like when I started to go to the gym with a buddy, and buying protein whey. the "trying something new for the first time" feeling is amazing. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.