Male HQ

Jimi Traditional Thai Massage @Balestier

Jimi

Home based Traditional Thai Massage located at Balestier area for men who needs relaxation and sensual after work or workout. Specialize in Karsai Nei Tsang ( Thai Genitial Detox Massage), this helps men with urinary needs and health beings. Rejuvenate and brings Vitality within you.

My Operation hours are as follows: 

Mon - Fri   1930hrs -  2300hrs

PH, Sat & Sun  1100hrs -  0000hrs

Rates : S70/ hr 

Reservation is preferred one day in advance

For Walk ins, please keep me posted 3hrs notice. 

Note: To faciliate best relax experience for all my clients,  delays or late replies might be encountered as my phone is kept in silent mode. I’ll be reverting to you soonest after each session has ended. Appreciate your kind understanding please.

For reservation and experience on my service, please contact me via WhatsApp @98866197 for details.

Thank you for your support and hope to hearing from you soon.

PS : pure massage without any indecency acts and activities, be rest assured.

Edited by Jimi

• G_M changed the title to Jimi Traditional Thai Massage @Balestier
On 3/25/2019 at 3:24 PM, Ilovemassage90 said:

Guess im not the masseur’s type... he read my messages and even replied “Hi” then went MIA... at least a courtesy reply would be good than being left hanging.

Hi, my bad if I had neglected you. You may text me here again. Apologies for the late reply. 

2 hours ago, Ilovemassage90 said:

Erm... i whatsapp you but you didnt reply yet you expect me to text you here and you will reply promptly? Highly doubt so... 

Here I'm massage90..  and I did mention in my post that I will reply soonest after every session ends. Thank you for your patience. Have a pleasant night. 

Edited by Jimi

3 hours ago, Jimi said:

Here I'm massage90..  and I did mention in my post that I will reply soonest after every session ends. Thank you for your patience. Have a pleasant night. 

yes i understand that masseurs can be busy in sessions which result in a delay in response but my messages to you were last week wor... u sure had a super duper long session sia

Home based Traditional Thai Massage located at Balestier area for men who needs relaxation and sensual after work or workout. Specialize in Karsai Nei Tsang ( Thai Genitial Detox Massage), this helps men with urinary needs and health beings. Rejuvenate and brings Vitality within you.

Rates : S70/ hr ( Non Negotiable) 

Note: To faciliate best relax experience for all my clients,  delays or late replies might be encountered as my phone is kept in silent mode. I’ll be reverting to you soonest after each session has ended. Appreciate your kind understanding please.

For reservation and experience on my service, please contact me via WhatsApp @98866197 for details.

Home based Traditional Thai Massage located at Balestier area for men who needs relaxation and sensual after work or workout. Specialize in Karsai Nei Tsang ( Thai Genitial Detox Massage), this helps men with urinary needs and health beings. Rejuvenate and brings Vitality within you.

Rates : S70/ hr ( Non Negotiable) 

Note: To faciliate best relax experience for all my clients,  delays or late replies might be encountered as my phone is kept in silent mode. I’ll be reverting to you soonest after each session has ended. Appreciate your kind understanding please.

Thank you for your support and hope to hearing from you soon.

PS : Strictly pure massage without any indecency acts and activities, be rest assured.

Thank u Jimi . Had a massage session with him a few  days ago. He is a pro and he is observant. By looking at my body size and my reaction , he knew what kind of pressure or strength to used on me. I also believe he is able to deliver more strength if u asked him to. Piece of advice , do not ask silly or funny questions that are not related to massage . No hanky panky, strictly business . Will see you soon Jimi. 

Hi all, just tried this masseur at Balestier. First of all, the massage place has a very good ambience, view is very nice. The main thing is the massage skill of his,  is actually very good. He is a mid twenties guy, looks pretty good looking. He did mention that he don’t do hanky panky nor special services and only for pure massage only. 

If you guys really seek proper massage, can try him out. Good and comfortable skills

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Home based Traditional Thai Massage located at Balestier area for men who needs relaxation and sensual after work or workout. Specialize in Karsai Nei Tsang ( Thai Genitial Detox Massage), this helps men with urinary needs and health beings. Rejuvenate and brings Vitality within you.

Rates : S70/ hr 

Reservation is preferred one day in advance

For Walk ins, please keep me posted 3hrs notice. 

Note: To faciliate best relax experience for all my clients,  delays or late replies might be encountered as my phone is kept in silent mode. I’ll be reverting to you soonest after each session has ended. Appreciate your kind understanding please.

• 3 weeks later...

Had a massage session with him a few days ago. Jimi is a young, mid twenties, good looking chap.The massage is a fusion type wtih Thai infused, stretching my back. The pressure he exert is strong, making my body feeling relax at the end of massage. He usually replies better in Chinese or voice reply. Will definitely look for him again.

Dear customers, 

Thank you for support and likings. I'm pleased to share with you that the following new services that I'm offering now: 

Scraping(刮痧)

Emperor Accupoint Theraphy

(皇帝穴指压)

Why do we have bloated and big tummy even though we work out regularly? Especially men who are in their late 30s to 40s, although through regular exercises and workouts, the love handles and that stubborn belly fat still took quite a long time to burn off. That is due to the spleen and gastric issues which eventually leading to overweight, premature ejuculation, nocturnal emission, insomnia, dysuria and prostate infection. Emperor Accupoint Therapy could help to prevent and assist to relieve symptoms from further. It also acts as a maintenance for Mens Health,Heart Circulation as well. 

For reservation and experience on my new serviceplease contact me via WhatsApp @98866197 for details.

Screenshot_20190325-234431.jpg

Edited by Jimi

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/26/2020 at 6:15 PM, Shay said:

I tried a china masseur who operate at balestier. His strength & skills is quite decent. 

Unfortunately he unable to speak English, typical PRC. But very humble and nice uncle. 

anyone wanted to support him. Please book a week in advance. 

(disclaimer: I not sure is this the same Jim)

Where is it

I tried a china masseur who operate at balestier. His strength & skills is quite decent. 

Unfortunately he unable to speak English, typical PRC. But very humble and nice uncle. 

Did he went back to China recently? 

• 2 weeks later...

Can PM me his number pls .. thanks

pls pm me the details tks a lot

pm me pse, thkq

Please pm me the location and contact number. Thank u

• 1 year later...