Male HQ

Pledging for mortage HDB ?

Firday

try google and went down to CPF for enquries :

Can put in fresh fund and withdraw but unable to touch the interest only, so i wonder anyone ever try on it?

kindly pm me to guide me bcz CPF staff speak in template format coversation so my question been directly into air...disperse.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Firday said:

Can put in fresh fund and withdraw but unable to touch the interest only, so i wonder anyone ever try on it?

kindly pm me to guide me bcz CPF staff speak in template format coversation so my question been directly into air...disperse.

When I spoke to cpf staff, they were detailed and clear. So duno why are you so dismissive, you are arrogrant and pretentious. 

Guest Guest

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

When I spoke to cpf staff, they were detailed and clear. So duno why are you so dismissive, you are arrogrant and pretentious. 

Yeah right... Detailed and clear only in their dimple template formst. Talking to a computer might be less frustrating then talking to them. 

Guest guest
7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You should give Firday the benefit of the doubt, he is asking for clarification about something abt CPF that all of us may need to use the facility in the future , who knows?

Why judge Firday when he is not the public servant who is supposed to serve the public.

Guest Contradictory
11 hours ago, Firday said:

Which is which. Put in or withdraw.  So confusing.

12 hours ago, Firday said:

Honestly I am very confused by your question too.

Perhaps you should phrase properly. Are you enquiring CPF or HDB?

If you r uncomfortable in English, I am sure they can converse in Mandarin.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

4 hours ago, Guest guest said:

You should give Firday the benefit of the doubt, he is asking for clarification about something abt CPF that all of us may need to use the facility in the future , who knows?

Why judge Firday when he is not the public servant who is supposed to serve the public.

hey thank you very much.

well, maybe his intention is not as bad as his word - just let it be.

2 hours ago, fab said:

Honestly I am very confused by your question too.

Perhaps you should phrase properly. Are you enquiring CPF or HDB?

If you r uncomfortable in English, I am sure they can converse in Mandarin.

very paisei, when i decide to post this,i already anticipation a lot of confusion that why i ask for pm.

maybe majority doesn't realise about this scheme which i dun intend to publish here - try google to find out yourself.

as i m asking those who know about it to pm me .

Guest Hot Swimmer

Dear Firday

I think you are refering to private bank loan for purchasing HDB. Different banks will require a different pledge amount of money to deposit into a FD within that bank for some years depending on that bank financial assessment on you. Typically 30%-50% of loan amount.

4 minutes ago, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

Dear Firday

I think you are refering to private bank loan for purchasing HDB. Different banks will require a different pledge amount of money to deposit into a FD within that bank for some years depending on that bank financial assessment on you. Typically 30%-50% of loan amount.

no, different type of pledge without any involvement with bank.

i dun want to explain and confuse the majority in the forum that why i ask those who know my question to pm.

Guest disclosed yourself
28 minutes ago, Firday said:

no, different type of pledge without any involvement with bank.

i dun want to explain and confuse the majority in the forum that why i ask those who know my question to pm.

But others might be interested on how to do.

But I know often the responses from Gov Boards not precise or just copy and paste from template. Often they don't even respond to the specific question! What I do I just push it back to them and pin them down. Nowadays I write in my query, "please do not send me a link to your website or just copy from your website and please respond to my question raised!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ahakoa he iti kete, he iti nā te aroha.

18 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

But others might be interested on how to do.

But I know often the responses from Gov Boards not precise or just copy and paste from template. Often they don't even respond to the specific question! What I do I just push it back to them and pin them down. Nowadays I write in my query, "please do not send me a link to your website or just copy from your website and please respond to my question raised!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ahakoa he iti kete, he iti nā te aroha.

well, i dun mind to do it since you request in such a nice way instead of like some other guest.

https://www.areyouready.sg/YourLifeEvents/Pages/Views-Top-7-things-you-need-to-know-when-you-turn-55-CPFB.aspx

Point no 5 - is the topic that i m very interested about it.

Put it in a simple form - deposit but unable to withdraw interest concept.

I must agree not many can "swallow" this concept therefore i dun think to elaborate much. In fact from the CPF CSO, many young entrepreneur, those savvy type already done liao.

So i m not liable to any consequence nor liability since i alway pursue the path less travelled in my life. I do encounter set back but as a learning curve.

So dun comment or judge me with behavior like keyboard warrior, but i will retaliate by NO RESPONSE to piss whoever OFF.

okay i use simple english as much as i can liao.

enjoy searching from the link,

i wish you all the best to healthy financial path.

moderator kindly close this topic since i already got the answer from other forumer and also contribute my share of lobang.

My reason is :

1. Less publicity to avoid the CPF amendment

2. Many forumer ask question without doing their homework

3. I m not here to "teach" but sharing only

4. Avoid unnecessary argument topic which almost wasting time instead of helping each other.

5. I dun need to win argument

thank you in advance

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Firday said:

moderator kindly close this topic since i already got the answer from other forumer and also contribute my share of lobang.

My reason is :

1. Less publicity to avoid the CPF amendment

2. Many forumer ask question without doing their homework

3. I m not here to "teach" but sharing only

4. Avoid unnecessary argument topic which almost wasting time instead of helping each other.

5. I dun need to win argument

thank you in advance

You want this closed because that Guest disclosed yourself came in with his black-death touch huh? hahahahahaha .... 

• 4 months later...
10 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

Hi, I would use 1. OA since RA can fetch up to 5% interest as compared to 3.5% for OA. I’m assuming that the spare cash can be used to invest in other instruments such as stocks to fetch higher returns or kept for emergency use. 

well analysis !

Based on 3yr duration period that why spare cash is not included for other investment except Fixed Deposit for 3 yr.

Mostly everyone choose the OA option include the CPF staff.

I prefer to maxismise it for the 3 year period to gain more.

On 3/24/2019 at 12:10 AM, Firday said:

What do u mean by can put in Fresh Fund and withdraw ?  You make it sounded like CPF is a bank ...  

You can draw-down yes , if you are of certain age 

OR , u can withdraw certain of money to buy property that about it 

20 hours ago, Guest Mary said:

What do u mean by can put in Fresh Fund and withdraw ?  You make it sounded like CPF is a bank ...  

You can draw-down yes , if you are of certain age 

OR , u can withdraw certain of money to buy property that about it 

sorry my england is not so powerful that mislead you into it

What i am trying to say is :

i can use 3 option to offset my bto by deduction from OA,RA and cash after my sale of HDB flat.

so therefore, i try to maximise my gain thru this channel but unfortunately nobody able to enlighten me, until a 26yr old tell me his views that shock me into a simple solution whereby everyone look at the surface instead of "out of the box".

Immediately i buy him lunch and millo for his views.

99% say to use OA bcz CPF already success in brain wash everyone include me

1% can't be bother as long got a roof to stay and avoid all those jargon terms which CPF create to do magic on us.

He say use RA to offset BTO due to less money stuck inside cpf

while CPF staff go strong against it by showing my payout when 65 will be less, very firmly trying to discourage me

i took the hint something is fishy in his tone, but when the overviews pop up, my mind tingling.

anyway, just an old man grumping.

During the journey of CPF and HDB tai chi among our government sector - i learn their incompetency at work.

pm me if still dun understand what i m saying, i will be happy to share and sharpen my mind and thought while repeating.

ps : my big bros in financial issue, that why i m trying to help him to downgrade and maximize his cash from cpf.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.