Male HQ

40's+ and still single = gone case?

Guest Alert

Guest Alert

Saw quite a number of local men in their 40's+ on grindr, most look terrible(fat, haggard etc) and still spamming me(early 20's) for sex. Seems like they are categorised as "gone case", either they are HIV+ or just simply unwanted. It is frightening to be in such a position because loneliness will take it's toll on these men driving them to do stupid things. Imagine at that age one would usually see their children in school graduating while these men are still stuck in their dark void of misery filled with casual meaningless gay sex.

14 minutes ago, Guest Alert said:

Saw quite a number of local men in their 40's+ on grindr, most look terrible(fat, haggard etc) and still spamming me(early 20's) for sex. Seems like they are categorised as "gone case", either they are HIV+ or just simply unwanted. It is frightening to be in such a position because loneliness will take it's toll on these men driving them to do stupid things. Imagine at that age one would usually see their children in school graduating while these men are still stuck in their dark void of misery filled with casual meaningless gay sex.

What is the point of your post?  To feel bad for men of 40+?  How you know what they feel if you never have been their age?

If men of 40+ inspire your pity, what will you feel for a man like me in my 70s, and again single?   :lol:

If you think I am so miserable, you could not be more wrong!

I'm having some of the best times in my life  :)

Edited by Steve5380

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.