Male HQ
Cheekyguy

Can a ladyboy enter the sauna?

Guest Guest 2
34 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

:D Now you know why DY and Nightwhore are the boboshooters here on BW, right? Lol... 

oh, surprisingly you didn't come up with the "Cleanly Teacher" nick. What a surprise.

Guest Guest
11 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

oh, surprisingly you didn't come up with the "Cleanly Teacher" nick. What a surprise.

Surprised only for you. Lol. 

Guest Hate All Argumentativeness
On April 1, 2019 at 7:43 PM, Nightingale said:

Auntie OCD, another long naggy post from you.  A wall of words and yet want to accuse me of the same.  Double standards! And must you spout vulgarity?  Even if you have reason and logic on your side (which you don't), you ought to learn to argue courteously and not behave like a barbarian or those locusts whom you have been accusing of.  Double standards again!

Listen up and listen good, you disgusting, filthy, grody-to-the-max, longwinded, malicious, perverse, repetitive, traitorous, vulgar, wrinkled Paedophile-in-the-Making! I am not whoever this Auntie OCD individual is, and I don't have the time to waste accusing you of anything, although I'm sure the highly coveted attention of such an occurrence would undoubtedly fuel your festering psychosis for the ensuing month since it happens to be your second most fervent fantasy (ranking a close runner-up to turning your publicly confessed desires of committing illicit acts with your teenaged students into reality). And if you really want to see barbaric behavior, come anywhere near me spouting your sickeningly twisted defences of child molesters, and watch how fast you become reacquainted with terra firma!

Guest SzeRoi
8 minutes ago, Guest Hate All Argumentativeness said:

Listen up and listen good, you disgusting, filthy, grody-to-the-max, longwinded, malicious, perverse, repetitive, traitorous, vulgar, wrinkled Paedophile-in-the-Making! I am not whoever this Auntie OCD individual is, and I don't have the time to waste accusing you of anything, although I'm sure the highly coveted attention of such an occurrence would undoubtedly fuel your festering psychosis for the ensuing month since it happens to be your second most fervent fantasy (ranking a close runner-up to turning your publicly confessed desires of committing illicit acts with your teenaged students into reality). And if you really want to see barbaric behavior, come anywhere near me spouting your sickeningly twisted defences of child molesters, and watch how fast you become reacquainted with terra firma!

:lol::clap: Disgusting and filthy sums up this malicious, perverse, traitorous, wrinkled paedophilic old whore Nightwhore good :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

This Nightwhore has posted audacious articles defending child molesters and other illegal acts.

7 hours ago, Guest Hate All Argumentativeness said:

Auntie OCD, another long naggy post from you.  Yawn!

7 hours ago, Guest SzeRoi said:

:lol::clap: Disgusting and filthy sums up this malicious, perverse, traitorous, wrinkled paedophilic old whore Nightwhore good :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

This Nightwhore has posted audacious articles defending child molesters and other illegal acts.

Illegal?  Yawn!

Guest Guest 2
22 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie OCD, another long naggy post from you.  Yawn!

Illegal?  Yawn!

Yawn yawn yawn? Is that all you can manage now Nightwhore? Yawn? LOL

You disgusting, filthy, malicious, perverse, traitorous, wrinkled paedophilic old whore! 

Guest Guest 2
Just now, Nightingale said:

I thought you said you hate long naggy posts?  What an irony!  :whistle:

So you admit you were a purveyor not just of illegal fantasies but also of long naggy posts? You are so xia suay! 

LOL:twisted:

On 4/4/2019 at 11:04 AM, Guest Hate All Argumentativeness said:

We must admit that you are polishing your literary skills scouring the dictionary for more effective, juicy adjectives.  Your goal seems to be the making of sentences with at least 100 adjectives each.   Keep trying,  exploring the depths of dictionaries and online thesauruses.  Thanks for giving us so much laughs. 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Guest John
      By Guest John
      So I was sitting in a sauna small smoking area (in kl) waiting to look for fun, normally I have low expectation in sauna all the time I play (around 1 yr) as I am not muscular and only average body and look (not fat but have a tummy) and there is this man briefly withdraw a lighter? I think from the bench I am sitting at . So politely I move away got him to take it. When I look at him I know he is way out of my league. not muscular type but very hot normal body with no tummy and a leaf tattoo on this right belly (can't see very clear). He is smoking and walk away from the smoking area i of course steal lots of glance at him. So fucking hot . Is it because he is smoking ? Maybe I have a fetish for a smoking man? After he walks away I am sad and begin to walk away too ( I have wander around for very long not even one person seems interested in me) maybe jerk off and leave. Then the hot guy come back and playfully touch my dick and signal for me to go inside. I was like what the fuck.. it is impossible .. my mouth agape and follow his lead to a room.. towel offs and play with our dick standing. Then he proceed to lie down .. I lick him all over (his body is so soft) and his dick too .. I suck his dick.. through out my sauna career I never ever lick other body or suck someones dick.. I always refuse to do that because it feels so gross (I am just into light fun normally) but this man omg..I want to pressure him so bad. I like the slight cigerrate smell ( we never kiss tho)when I lick this body it smells great .. after I finish enjoy him he signal me to lie down and suck my dick passionately even more so than I am. He then ask if wanna fuck. I never ever fuck before .. I said my butt hole is unclean since I never fuck before he say he is versatile so ask me to fuck him. I ask him if he got condom he proceed to wear it for me then I try to find this hole to enter . I am too nervous to enter his hole then he grab my dick and insert to his hole properly. I fuck him very hard to all my strength then I cum. His horny look still in my dream writing this makes me hard again. We shower and parted I give bid good bye to him at the locker he says bye too. He is wearing a jeans and t shirt he is forever my only true love. After this I determine to slim my self down. Hitting on gym again (have given up earlier) eat healthy. I am so so fucking lucky to have him in my life, maybe he is just too horny and I just barely pass the borderline to meet his criteria. I wish I am a better me when fuck with me. I don't deserve him I am back to Singapore working now .. never have suck encounter at singapore.. after this encounter I will not simply play with anyone anymore. Just the one I like enough to lick his entire body and suck his dick (happily and excites but not because being polite)
    • By apssfrk2008
      Iso tops to gang bang my ass and mouth. Will be in Singapore may 31. Need to be fucked like crazy. No money. No drugs. No alcohol. I host hotel 
    • By Snowypie
      Had a 3 day 2 night stay at JB KSL hot spring resorts with my wife. The hotel is relatively new and clean, only downside is its kind of ulu with no provision shops or places to makan for supper. End up we drove out to eat our supper. 

The hot spring experience was good! Staffs over there was very polite and the lady said its okay to wear thong. She even recommend me to soak in nude (as i was carrying my thong swimwear when i do the sign in). I went to soak at about 9 plus in the morning, crowd wise okay okay (about 7 to 8 pax including me). 

Some pics taken during the trip: 

• By Ryan_Sauna
      I’m not a member but I know people cruise. Maybe someone can bring me in as a guest? 
    • Guest disclosed yourself
      By Guest disclosed yourself
      As to my best knowledge, Cruise did not assign a special colour lightstick to guys looking for threesomes.
      The question is difficult to respond because the how probably just happens or it is a couple looking for a third. The guys don't run around with signboards indicating a search for a threesome. It just happens I would say.
      Experience: There are a lot of blogs with stories if you're looking for some arousal, then that might be an avenue. Eventually you scroll back to the start of the thread and read through from the first response if there is any such threesome encounter.
      If you're a newbie you're excused if not. ok.
      ln that case you better go to the personal section and post an ad.

--------------------------------------------------
      Ka nui taku aroha ki a koe.
counter