Male HQ

Who wants an ice cream?

Guest Bubba

• 10 months later...
Guest riku riku champ
On 3/24/2019 at 12:41 PM, Guest Bubba said:

i would like to point out that in this day and age and even before the Covid 19 crisis,

since when was it okay for someone who prepare food is required not to wear mask over mouth, 

the fact that he is not properly attired in clean food preparation and  hygiene issues.

Any part of his facial hair , head hair, chest hair, armpit hair, happy trail hair,

his manly sweat form armpits , hairy arms,  his face sweat may at any time fall in to the ice cream mix,

and his speaking while preparing means his salivary secretions , his nose booger, his nose hair may fall into the food preparation at all times.

But the overwhelming fact is he is a young handsome sexy attractive guy that women , girls, men, even dogs will like to hump ,,,plus he is Caucasian makes people give him the benefit of the doubt .

Had it been in Singapore , and the guy was a local    skinny specky guy doing the same actions and talking into the ice cream,

local heartland Aunties would have reported him to the authorities for food preparation in public without a licence and not wearing masks, not wearing handgloves and handling food and money with the same hands and much much   more  other complaints.

But he is really yummy and I would also like to taste of his other ice cream, and then Later I will report him to the NE ayyyyyy

muah hahahahahahahahahahaahah

Image result for evil laugh gifs

8 hours ago, Guest riku riku champ said:

i would like to point out that in this day and age and even before the Covid 19 crisis,

since when was it okay for someone who prepare food is required not to wear mask over mouth, 

But the overwhelming fact is he is a young handsome sexy attractive guy that women , girls, men, even dogs will like to hump ,,,plus he is Caucasian makes people give him the benefit of the doubt .

muah hahahahahahahahahahaahah

I want ice cream,  and I am Caucasian, not young but still somewhat attractive.

So I will go to my fridge, where I keep three big cartoons, one of chocolate, the other strawberry and the third vanilla ice cream.

Today I want strawberry, so I will get myself a big serving of it.  I will accompany the ice cream with some dark chocolate covered almonds.

(I'm so glad that I don't have to worry about the Covid 19 (yet),  and no one will report me.   )

With these goodies in hand, I will return to my computer and continue playing on it.  

muah hahahahahahahahahahaahah  :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.