Male HQ

What is great sex according to you?

Guest great sex

Great sex can be in many forms, not necessarily penetrative. We have many erogenous zones, and we are different. When the sexual chemistry is right, the sex is great. That is when each partner can instinctively move to create the right kind of stimuli. Some partners are gifted and/or experienced so you start off ahead of the game. Otherwise, the other important factor is attitude. Be responsive, be present, be kind, be respectful, be open to experimentation/play (of course within the boundaries that you have set for yourself).

Guest Tongue
24 minutes ago, mijsdlog said:

Great sex can be in many forms, not necessarily penetrative. We have many erogenous zones, and we are different. When the sexual chemistry is right, the sex is great. That is when each partner can instinctively move to create the right kind of stimuli. Some partners are gifted and/or experienced so you start off ahead of the game. Otherwise, the other important factor is attitude. Be responsive, be present, be kind, be respectful, be open to experimentation/play (of course within the boundaries that you have set for yourself).

Yes. I met someone who is great with tongue work. I feel heavenly. He will circle his tongue ard my nipple. Lick my armpit. Run his finger on my side torso. Lick my balls. My legs. I wanted to melt.

1 hour ago, Guest Tongue said:

Yes. I met someone who is great with tongue work. I feel heavenly. He will circle his tongue ard my nipple. Lick my armpit. Run his finger on my side torso. Lick my balls. My legs. I wanted to melt.

Oh yesssss the feeling

On 4/5/2020 at 12:08 PM, repressednerd said:

Great sex is indeed memorable sex!

Sometimes the most ordinary looking of men can give you the best sex. One older guy (around 60+) could hit my prostate with his dick (not a long one but thick). I thought he would be boring as he wasn't a very confident person himself but when we hit the bed, he behaved like an entirely different person. I remember my dick suddenly becoming extremely hard the minute he hit my prostate.

Another guy also looked very ordinary, like a typical athletic nerd. But he relaxed me so much that he could enter me in such a short amount of time (way faster than other tops I experienced). Till date he's the only top who has fucked me while carrying me entirely (we are around the same mass). Extremely strong top.  

Great post n description. Concise yet sufficient to give me a hardon after reading it.  Lucky u to experience such great sex :-p

Zan(4)

4 hours ago, practease said:

Wow...very well said. Almost felt like brilliant sex itself.

That's what sex should be like .. it is not a one sided indulgence. The bare definition should be something like that. Before you consider what you want him to do for you, what are you giving to them or willing to fulfil for him or them. From what I know all these years, that is never easy to do or get. But the times that I do, it wonderful beyond just the sex act itself after which. There are more over expectation or selfishness with most encounters. But I guess that is to be expected mainly in cruising hook ups situation where first impression is all you have to go on before you decided to do the deal.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 2 years later...
Guest Kartik
On 4/18/2020 at 4:37 PM, Expired Btm Uncle said:

I agreed great sex means connection on physically and emotional level. Some one that u look forward to in the next sex. Sorry to say most of the hot guys only want fuck and throw

Karek. Having reach climax together is a bliss

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.