Male HQ

How to get everyone to like you without even trying?

Guest love

Let fate do the job or let it come to you... or It is 2 way street. Gay bi world is dark. They judge u every single thing haha in life u gotta face rejection etc..it is part of life lesson we have to go through...gay bi world is obsessed with looks body cock ass status can you imagine if no one judge that, the Pink Dot can become Kampung Dot where we truly can be proud of sadly everyone have preferences etc so if you go Pink Dot you can observe and see even from far near or distance...so doesn’t matter if you come or not. 

Guest Anonymous

By putting less emphasis on being liked for what you must do, and more focus on being what intrinsically makes you happy. 

Technology and social media place too much emphasis on what is deemed attractive and what is not. Those who force themselves to live by these rules will only find false, temporary, and insecure forms of attractions. 

One day, as cliche as it sounds, you will meet your soulmate even when you're not looking. 

Place more self worth and self love in yourself, TS!

7 hours ago, Guest 劉三好 said:

做好事,說好話,存好心。

This.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I just watched the recent episodes of lo and behold (HK TVB serial drama)

11 hours ago, Guest 劉三好 said:

做好事,說好話,存好心。

In that episode, this senior was seen as a mean guy in the office. But one of his colleague seen him of being a good samaritan outside the office. So he tried to test him but failed. Until 1 day he caught him in the act of doing good n have no choice to telling the truth. If people think you are good and friendly, they will take advantage of you. Ask you do to this and that. Until he gets very tired and thats why he has to act mean in order to survive in the office.

1 hour ago, Guest Love said:

In that episode, this senior was seen as a mean guy in the office. But one of his colleague seen him of being a good samaritan outside the office. So he tried to test him but failed. Until 1 day he caught him in the act of doing good n have no choice to telling the truth. If people think you are good and friendly, they will take advantage of you. Ask you do to this and that. Until he gets very tired and thats why he has to act mean in order to survive in the office.

11053376_1006785432688712_42195903416535

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest 7

How to get everyone to like you without even trying? I have an idea. Don't respond to almost every topic in the forum with unwanted "advice" ~ even without completely understanding the local context ~ in a misguided attempt to get everyone to like you by showing off how "wise" you are. I really like people who refrain from doing that.

Guest Guest 8
2 hours ago, Guest Guest 7 said:

How to get everyone to like you without even trying? I have an idea. Don't respond to almost every topic in the forum with unwanted "advice" ~ even without completely understanding the local context ~ in a misguided attempt to get everyone to like you by showing off how "wise" you are. I really like people who refrain from doing that.

Does this apply to yourself too?????????

Guest Their Dirty Feet
On 3/26/2019 at 12:32 PM, Guest Love said:

Spot on. It is me, the mean one to survive. Otherwise became a door mat.

You need not be good looking but there is thing known as personality and charisma, either you have it or you don't.

It should be a natural part of you.

Trying hard to be something else though fake but may help.

But however after a while, your natural self will just show through again.

3 hours ago, TopChinese said:

Or you could always try the fetus in a jar with a photo of the man you want to love you. 

No idea how to get the fetus though. 

Chicken embryo can?

On 3/30/2019 at 1:59 PM, Guest Guest 7 said:

LOL!  You just responded to the inquiry

"how to get everyone to DISlike you without even trying"

You need to learn three things. First being emotionally independent. Second being staying happy and positive regardless of the circumstances. Third being kind and humble and treat others with love and genuine interest. Over time, you will find yourself having developed this nonchalant, playful and cheerful personality. People will be naturally attracted to you - and that is charisma.

Pay for everything. They may not love you but they will like you to be around. Dont mean to be flippant but why does one need everyone to like him in the first place?! And without even trying? Dream on :)

Edited by lean n mean

13 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

That's definitely "not trying", but that's not going to get evryon to like you either. 

The more desperate you are, the more sense will try to shun you. And what you need is quality friends and not quantity. Why do you need to work so hard to please those people? Do you owe them? 

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Kimochi said:

The more desperate you are, the more sense will try to shun you. And what you need is quality friends and not quantity. Why do you need to work so hard to please those people? Do you owe them? 

You should be asking TS, not Guest Guest 

On 3/25/2019 at 8:39 AM, Guest love said:

How to get everyone love us without doing anything?

I think there is a better goal than trying everyone to like us without even trying.

This is to try to like everybody.

There are so many, oh so many reasons to dislike people!

Most of these reasons have to do with ourselves. Of how they treat us. 

The goal is to not take the actions of others personally.

And most of these "others" have minimum or no power over our persona.

This work becomes more important as we age,

when we are not anymore the center of attention because of our youth and beauty.

It is much easier to feel ignored, rejected, disrespected, slighted when we get older.

But we also learn and accept that their actions are THEIR problem, not ours.

and we also can learn to be assertive and demand what we deserve.

So in the end, it does not matter how we are treated as long as it is fair,

and we can like others who unknowingly treat less than we desire.

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I think there is a better goal than trying everyone to like us without even trying.

This is to try to like everybody.

There are so many, oh so many reasons to dislike people!

Most of these reasons have to do with ourselves. Of how they treat us. 

The goal is to not take the actions of others personally.

And most of these "others" have minimum or no power over our persona.

This work becomes more important as we age,

when we are not anymore the center of attention because of our youth and beauty.

It is much easier to feel ignored, rejected, disrespected, slighted when we get older.

But we also learn and accept that their actions are THEIR problem, not ours.

and we also can learn to be assertive and demand what we deserve.

So in the end, it does not matter how we are treated as long as it is fair,

and we can like others who unknowingly treat less than we desire.

Then start practicing what you preach, you hypocrite. And stop responding to everyone who goes against your opinion on this forum with so much vehemence.

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Then start practicing what you preach, you hypocrite. And stop responding to everyone who goes against your opinion on this forum with so much vehemence.

Dear Guest Guest,   it's not hypocrisy.  

I really like you.  You are totally harmless to me, and I am sorry that you are so paranoid to think that I go "against your opinion".  I simply have my opinion, and I don't mind if yours is different.  Hopefully one day you will learn, and free yourself of all your negative emotions.  Then you will stop hating other posters and will be able to return to this forum as a honorable member instead of having to hide as a "guest". 

Please feel warmly welcomed to this thread.  You need more than anyone else to learn "How to get everyone to like you without even trying".

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Aquafighter

I got everybody I met at Songkran to like me without even trying by not logging into BW and not wasting one second engaging in internet arguments during my trip.

Guest Advice

1) Smile and don't say anything

2) Spend money to look better than 70% of the population 

3) Show manners, especially keeping your phone away during meet-ups

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest Aquafighter said:

I got everybody I met at Songkran to like me without even trying by not logging into BW and not wasting one second engaging in internet arguments during my trip.

Some people has this constant issue that they are liked by anyone, online and offline, and even when they are going through the Flames from Hell on the forum. DY, get real already. 

Guest Guest
On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 4:16 PM, Steve5380 said:

Dear Guest Guest,   it's not hypocrisy.  

I really like you.  You are totally harmless to me, and I am sorry that you are so paranoid to think that I go "against your opinion".  I simply have my opinion, and I don't mind if yours is different.  Hopefully one day you will learn, and free yourself of all your negative emotions.  Then you will stop hating other posters and will be able to return to this forum as a honorable member instead of having to hide as a "guest". 

Please feel warmly welcomed to this thread.  You need more than anyone else to learn "How to get everyone to like you without even trying".

Oh ... really... ? So it is not hypocrisy when you tell others to "try to like everybody" while you label others to be "a coward dirty politician. He will not do what is right, but lower himself and disregard his conscience so that he has a higher chance to win the election.  So he is a boneless wishy-washy good-for-nothing politician that only cares for perpetuating the status quo, and has the nerve to extract some pseudo-moral out of that with polished words.  He probably will also lower himself and swallow his pride if he gets offered sufficient money for anything that money can buy.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.