Male HQ

Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant Discussion (Singapore Based) - SIA, British Airway, Jetstar, etc (Compiled)

On 7/27/2012 at 11:00 PM, Guest Guest said:

XYE, are u a crew?

How many % of male cabin crew are gay?

If u are away for a long haul flight, how to release ur sexual urge then?

Are you so hungry for sex that you have started thinking with your penis?

How long can a long haul flight be? 1 week? 1 year?

Most cabin crew will meditate and chant in the plane to curb their urge.

When all else fails, they usually resort to the traditional method of tying their manhood with rubberband.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 08/03/2017 at 0:50 PM, Traveler said:

You all are too busy fantasizing. Cabin crew is too busy working and dealing with demanding passengers. Where got time to develop any urge?

Who doesn't know that some pilots and stewardesses from a certain national airline of the little red dot was indulging so often in crowded and hot mass orgies in Los Angeles, until word went to the senior management and they had to issue a circular with a thinly-veiled warning to those air crew of loose morals to stop fucking around or else lose their jobs.

Guest Amazement
On 10/21/2014 at 8:57 PM, Guest SQ 068 - Nio said:

It was such a wonderful long flight on SQ068 on 06 Oct from Sin - BCN - Sao Paulo and a handsome Leading Steward was working onboard.  Though the flight was long, it was such an amazing thing that SQ Cabin Crews could keep themselves all fresh throughout the flight.

I notice too. How did they keep themselves looking so fresh during the long flight?

The skin is not oily or slimy but look dewy fresh like they just bathe.

Did they bathe on the flight?

• 10 months later...
On 20/03/2017 at 11:26 PM, Guest Amazement said:

I notice too. How did they keep themselves looking so fresh during the long flight?

The skin is not oily or slimy but look dewy fresh like they just bathe.

Did they bathe on the flight?

they do keep themselves fresh and of course they have their resting hours during flight in their rest crew area.

well the toilets is sufficient enough to wash themselves.

• 3 months later...
On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2010 at 9:56 AM, Guest xing said:

The standards for Singapore Airline Air Stewards has drop over the years.

Used to see mamy Air steward with nice features , standing proud in the airport.

Now a day . . . SO SAD

think any of those hunks on the street are better looking n confident than those cabin crew.

A pack of UNCLES now

On 6/10/2007 at 8:05 AM, Guest spa guest said:

I have had fun with two SIA stewards, both are handsome. One has left the airlines and was last working in the telecoms industry. He was smooth all over with sparse pubic hair. Did not like to be licked as he felt ticklish. Anyway had fun with him three times at least and once in my car.

Another is back flying with SQ. Handsome and well-groomed. Told me his love life overseas and the sadness of parting, etc.

We still keep in touch.

Has had fun with an Indonesian steward, a MAS steward and also Thai International steward. I sometimes stay in the same hotel as the flight crew and the hotel spa is often the place to meet them in the nude. Not everyone is gay though. But it is nice to see them without clothes after they have served you on the plane!

Read in another website with gossips about SQ that 20% of the stewards are gay.

My only experiences with air stewards are with Thai Airways and ANA.  Both are Asians and good looking and good fuckers.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

8 hours ago, muddywill said:

hahaha, I love it when I have cute airplane attendants. Whenever they walk up and down aisles, it's like a runway show as I stare at them. LOL! I remember one guy at Cathy Pacific was so tall and handsome - his head almost hit the plane's ceiling. 

Which head?

Guest Wawa
12 hours ago, CumdrinkNgo said:

A pack of UNCLES now

You quoted a 8 year old reply lmao

The new generation of young males are like princes and kings, they cant stand for more than 5 mins and expect people to service them instead of the other way round. Most of the stewards are either old staff or foreigners.

2 hours ago, Guest Wawa said:

You quoted a 8 year old reply lmao

The new generation of young males are like princes and kings, they cant stand for more than 5 mins and expect people to service them instead of the other way round. Most of the stewards are either old staff or foreigners.

So call excuses to get foreign staffs n keep oldies employed.

I've found BA to be the Gayest way to fly !!   

Been flying on BA and Qantas mostly... however I do use SQ on occasion too.

BA and Qantas flight attendants are genuinely more friendly... and willing to

chat with you... they even call me over to the galley to chat and have some

of the better wine... so cool !!

SQ  guys seem quite "plastic".... that's my opinion... 

I've even had BA guys book my B&B Room when they come here on vacation,

and want to live like a local in AMK !!...hehe

I guess I'll always prefer to fly BA.

Guest InBangkok

Once took a Tiger Air Taiwan flight from Taipei to Chiang Mai. All male flight attendants who looked just like models - slim, tall, very good looking and a little camp. I was seated on the aisle. Every time one passed by I was sooo tempted to grab his ass!!

Guest fromer cabin crew

personal opinion is that SQ male steward r more good-looking/ model-look ... scoot steward r more youthful looking boy boy type and tend to exhibit flamboyancy

so it depends on which cup of tea u like

of course 80% of male steward are gay la 

cabin crew usually layover at hotels near airport and alot of  different airline book the same hotel for their crew in certain destination so if wanna hook-ups cabin crew should stay strategically 

bangkok amari watergate

osaka kansai stargate hotel or Washington hotel

tokyo is narita marrod hotel 

• 9 months later...
Guest guest

Cue to 14.32 to see Male JAL cabin crew in action,

for the longest time JAL was always all female crews on board domestic and International flights.

It was thought  in the past that it was too demeaning for Japanese Male to work as cabin crew to be in a servitude service job as cabin crew and all kinds of sexist nonsense, like female crews are open to sexual harrasment on flights and they are supposed to grit and bear it.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/12/19/national/male-cabin-crew-increasingly-taking-flight-japan/#.XJoXaZgzbIU

n-cabincrew-a-20181218-870x601.jpg

More men joining cabin crews as flight attendants in Japan

More men are taking jobs as flight attendants in the traditionally female-dominated profession as smaller Japanese airlines actively look to distinguish themselves from their larger domestic rivals.

The increasingly physical nature of the work combined with the growing need to deal with unruly or drunk passengers, mean so-called soradan(airmen) are being seen in the skies above Japan in larger numbers.

The change also demonstrates how the domestic airline industry is slowly modernizing and gender roles are beginning to reflect what’s considered normal across much of the world.

Koichi Ito, 38, joined Star Flyer Inc., a midsize carrier based at Kitakyushu Airport in Fukuoka Prefecture, as a flight attendant after a stint working at a hotel. Ito said that, as a student, he was impressed with male flight attendants he would see aboard foreign carriers.

“They were cool,” he said. “I wondered why Japanese airlines employed only female cabin crew,” he recalled.

Some possible advantages of being a male attendant include helping passengers stow and unload their increasingly bulky carry-on luggage and other more physical tasks, Ito noted.

“Male and female flight attendants have a different sense for passenger needs, and by combining both genders, the quality of service improves,” he said.

Star Flyer has eight men among its 160 cabin crew members and plans to hire six more male attendants by next summer.

“The use of male cabin attendants is effective in impressing upon passengers that we offer a different service from big airlines,” said a Star Flyer public relations official.

At Jetstar Japan Co., a low-cost carrier based in Narita, Chiba Prefecture, men account for some 15 percent of its flight attendants.

Foreign airlines employ many men as cabin crew members, reflecting the difference in domestic airlines’ concept of hospitality.

Men only account for about 1 percent of the flight attendants at both of the country’s two major airlines — Japan Airlines Co. and All Nippon Airways Co. — considerably lower than the 40 percent at Singapore Airlines Ltd. and the 10 percent at Korean Air Lines Co.

A public relations official from Air France, where more than 30 percent of cabin attendants are men, noted that France has a modern culture in which men work widely across the service industry.

In contrast, Japanese airlines had until recently almost exclusively employed young female attendants on international flights, said an executive of a leading domestic airline, apparently to please their business clientele, who were mostly men.

But now the situation is changing.

“An increase in young women and foreigners among passengers has created various needs, including those that can be met by male crew members,” said Hiroki Nakamura, 38, a male attendant with Japan Airlines.

“We’ve also seen a rise in male cabin attendants in their 20s,” he said.

Aviation analyst Kotaro Toriumi said an increase in the number of female cabin crew members who continue to work in the field after marriage and childbirth has changed the perception about the occupation, with men now considering it a viable career choice and, it seems, valuing it more highly.

Kodansha Ltd.’s weekly comic “Soradan,” a portrayal of an 18-year-old boy who has lost hope and becomes a flight attendant in an effort to turn his life around, has also put the spotlight on male cabin crew members.

“When I was doing research (for the comic), I learned that male crew members play a role in solving trouble, such as with drunk or belligerent passengers,” said Issei Itokawa, the female author of the series, which ran until this summer in Morning magazine. “I hope my manga will encourage many men to become soradan.”

Guest Try and see
20 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Cue to 14.32 to see Male JAL cabin crew in action,

Quite cute, that Jap flight steward  :D

I remember Qantas has a lot of male flight stewards but they are all in their 40s, so not much eye candy to see.

I agree with the article that in France (and probably other western countries), men can be found in many service industries, as compared to Asia.

I have noticed that in Asian countries, including S'pore, they mostly hire women for service staff, but when I was in Australia, I saw a lot of young and cute male cashiers.  :D

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/11/2007 at 1:06 PM, Guest bearbear said:

I dated an ex- steward once and I myself almost become one back in the day when i was a professional dancer. I did not show up for my first day of training as i have a really bad pobia of flying and only reasons why i applied for the job was cuz at that time being a steward or stewardess was "so glam" and i thought that it was the best way to over-come my pobia of flying. My pobia is too strong, i still have that pobia up till this very day.

I was bout 18 or 19 or 20 cant remember(Im examted fm NS as i declared 302) but thats another story for another time

I dated this guy, lets call him W. I met him bout the same time i met my partner, lets call him D, whom im still with and in love with till this very day(he does read this forum you know, kekeke). D at that time was going thru what we now call his A/B A/B stage. Today he wants to be with me cuz he loves me, meaning hes gay then, tomorrow he cant love me cuz the church says "you must be married and start a family in order to be happy" and all that shit, then the day after that, after taking to me again he loves me again. this went on for 5 fxxking years before we got married and during that 5 years we had no sex. Thats where W comes in.

W was cute, well off, was not closeted but manly, his mother knew and his younger brother knew as he was gay too. ( can i hear a "so Dick Lee and Mark Chan Family), had a small but nice and so suckable cock. He gave me everything(even if i was earning well on my own as a dancer), we had sex everyday and on weekends it was once in the moring, once after lunch than again before bedtime.

There was only 2 things bout him that i hated. Firstly, he smoked and funny thing is, my whole family smokes, as a dancer, 99% of the people i meet smokes and im ok with people smoking but i guess i just dun like kissing an ashtray. If the guy im cruising take out a cigg to smoke or to act "cool"(like the main reason why hes standing in a dark bush at Katong Park is so he can take a puff) and secondly he talked non stop bout his "flying days". it was like being a steward was a religion. All his friends male and female were ex stewards/stewardess or were still flying and to make matters worse he was a "Singapore Boy". All parties we went to was filled with steward talk..........arrrrrrrrr, Boring...........

At the end of the day i realize that i was not inlove with W, i was inlove with D(my partner) and the only reason i dated W was maybe dued to the fact that he was the total opp of D and also that W looked alot like D. Only two things they have in common, both are chn and both works for airlines.

Broke up with W after a while and i waited and help D over come his problems with accepting his gayness and what not.he rest as people may call it, history.

Whats the moral of my posting? Why do most(key word here is most) or should i say most ex stewards/stewardess and stewards/stewardess that i know seem like they had join a cult not an airline when they start to fly as all they seem to talk about is their expreriences of flying and most if not all of their friends are ex stewards/stewardess or stewards/stewardess.

ps. what i just wrote is all non fiction but im not saying that all ex stewards/stewardess or stewards/stewardess are like that. It just so happens that most i know/knew/met are like that.

cheers

bb

Gee. 

Guest guest
30 minutes ago, p-2122 said:

I would like to date one as I managed to make out with him on the Etihad flight last month. He is so cute and I tried adding him on fb but he has not get back to me. 

Wah, hanky panky on Arab airlines, 

Not scared kena charged for fornication , then kena ritual stoning, meh.

Jump into the yellow river and wash also cannot clear the sin , man. 

Chop, chop, chop it off.

during recent Song Kran trip, I was introduced into my bro's group. since he is also a cabin crew, the whole group was like cabin crew reunion. they were SQ, Emirates and Etihad guys. just tagged along and made the following observations, there were 8 total in the group:

- Majority are smokers

- Obsessed about skincare

- Not all are gym bunnies, just lean bods
- They talk in cabin crew code, so many lingo i dont understand

- Most of them are more to extrovert personalities
- A few are quite "sister"

- A few manly but quiet type (maybe shy to let the inner sister out)

this one below is not my group, but overlap another group of cabin crew guys (lo)
he is one of the quiet aloof type.
58378002_2161610827210138_51653071525579

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest a1beng
44 minutes ago, tomcat said:

during recent Song Kran trip, I was introduced into my bro's group. since he is also a cabin crew, the whole group was like cabin crew reunion. they were SQ, Emirates and Etihad guys. just tagged along and made the following observations, there were 8 total in the group:

- Majority are smokers

this one below is not my group, but overlap another group of cabin crew guys (lo)

Can pm his Instagram account? 

1 hour ago, tomcat said:

- Majority are smokers

why nearly all r "sisters" even those quiet ones?

3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Wah, hanky panky on Arab airlines, 

Not scared kena charged for fornication , then kena ritual stoning, meh.

Jump into the yellow river and wash also cannot clear the sin , man. 

Chop, chop, chop it off.

The guy I met is a Brit, cute and handsome, he kept coming to my seat and I felt something amiss, as I went to the toilet I has a great chat with him. And we hit it with kisses in the loo and a little hanky panky. Luckily the flight isn't full and most passengers were sleeping.

4 hours ago, tomcat said:

- Majority are smokers

he is not really aloof lah, maybe just slow to warm up.

not all cabin crew need to be extroverts, they just need to have a pleasant personality.

Guest guest
1 hour ago, p-2122 said:

The guy I met is a Brit, cute and handsome, he kept coming to my seat and I felt something amiss, as I went to the toilet I has a great chat with him. And we hit it with kisses in the loo and a little hanky panky. Luckily the flight isn't full and most passengers were sleeping.

Wah, you so lucky one.

Hit the jackpot bro.

18 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

why nearly all r "sisters" even those quiet ones?

I think you have your answer below, haha

in the presence of big sisters, sometimes the small sisters stay quiet. i dont know.

15 hours ago, Guest EKK said:

he is not really aloof lah, maybe just slow to warm up.

yes, i think he was a bit socially awkward, or shy and expected others to intro themselves to him. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

18 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

ok is there any outings Ie gay but u felt u r w brothers, not sisters?

Honestly, no. But we are gay, so why need to act straight..?

Just talk openly about interests, new things, etc - as long as it is not disruptive or obscene shouldn't be a problem.

One gang of gay men can be quite loud, but usually we are all in high spirits that we don't realise.

If one gang of gay men sit around a table, all quiet with no noise,  then there is something wrong. haha.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

5 minutes ago, tomcat said:

Honestly, no. But we are gay, so why need to act straight..?

Just talk openly about interests, new things, etc - as long as it is not disruptive or obscene shouldn't be a problem.

One gang of gay men can be quite loud, but usually we are all in high spirits that we don't realise.

If one gang of gay men sit around a table, all quiet with no noise,  then there is something wrong. haha.

but no1 is asking u to act 

I didnt ask u to , for sure

gays means sisterly, feminine? and sissy?gu niang?

i m shocked to see this reply from u

I think there is too much stereotyping here about how a gay man should be.

In my decades of leading a gay life, I have met many different types of gay personality.  There are some who are so straight acting that you don't suspect they are gays until they reveal their true self to you.  Yet there are those who are manly but with certain gay attributes that give them away quite easily.  Then there are the ones who are overtly gay and are not afraid to let the whole world know they are gay.

Gays can be quiet, noisy, kind or bitchy - it all depends on their individual characteristics.  God made all of us different with our own unique traits and characteristics.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

38 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

ok is there any outings Ie gay but u felt u r w brothers, not sisters?

9 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

i m shocked to see this reply from u

2 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

haha, wow my words are so powerful - relax lah. notice to whom the original question is directed?

To rephrase:
"Were there any gay outings where you felt you were with brothers, not sisters?"

My answer is based on this question so I don't think it is definitive of anything but my own experience.

And my answer is an honest one, since LH says he has never attending a gay gathering/outing. 

But speaking from a more general standpoint, within human nature, when a person is unusually quiet, they are not being themselves no? I have also been in those settings too, very stressed, because one gay man is enemies with another gay man at the table, hahaha.

Another thing also, is that 1 gay man alone acts very differently from 1 gay man with his other gay friends. Something to do with appearances and walls - which brings us back to the shy/aloof cabinboy. Maybe he just didn't feel comfortable or confident enough to let his hair down.

Once again, just my perspective. Feel free to disagree. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

i will never use such terms like sisterly on a male ( be it he is a top or a gay or straight) and then save the term "brotherly " on calling my frens "bro"

i addressed all my frens and colleagues as "Frens" generically , never as "bro"

15 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

In my decades of leading a gay life....

To counter this exact point, I would say there is also too much denial about how a gay man actually is.

I've met gays who shriek when excited. And those who flutter around when they are within a safe group of friends. And I certainly would maybe laugh a bit louder than normal in high spirits. I do not think this diminishes gay men, neither should gay men be shamed into submission, because "masc 4 masc" is still on ongoing delusion in 2019.

I am accepting of how gay men are and can be, in both extremes. Are you?
Yes? then let's bring this thread back on topic

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

2 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

i will never use such terms like sisterly on a male...

2 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

if the word sisterly etc has to be used, it has to be that they r all femininely characterised

hmm. this seems to be something that the older generation gays seem to be struggling with.

honestly, if you have any hang ups about the word "sister", that is on you...sorry.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with it - I can be a sister, and still be masculine, and go to the gym. i can be a sister, and still be a soldier, son, academic, professional etc etc. when I meet my gang or this gang of cabin guys again, I will call them all my sisters. it doesn't bother me.

It only seems to be a problem for those who want to keep up this binary appearance of how men should look like, sound and behave. like i said, this seems to be an older-gay problem?

reason being, I have straight friends, young guys 20s to 30s who even loudly proclaim their bro-mance with their gym mates and uni mates. in every circle of normal friend these days, there will be one or two gay friends. no one cares anymore, and if a friend turns out gay, they support him or her in this day and age.

so like I said, this is a old-gay hangup. try to change, because the world is changing. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

23 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

In my decades of leading a gay life, I have met many different types of gay personality.  There are some who are so straight acting that you don't suspect they are gays until they reveal their true self to you.  Yet there are those who are manly but with certain gay attributes that give them away quite easily.  Then there are the ones who are overtly gay and are not afraid to let the whole world know they are gay.

Gays can be quiet, noisy, kind or bitchy - it all depends on their individual characteristics.  God made all of us different with our own unique traits and characteristics.

sorry didnt get to see your quote earlier

it s so true, all humans who r expressive shrieks too, nothing to do w gayish orientation or is that a woman
Why r tears and certain behaviours contained for only women? what is so ugly with being expressive?

there is NO denials, cos there is totally no wrong w those behaviours

if a person is feminine, just call him effeminate or whatever
i m just wondering are there brothers' gathering

i like Game of thrones, very war fight kind of movie (but has to be real, it cannot be in the form of heroes/robots or machines), although i dislike sports/gym to the core , i luv discussing about good sound systems/earphones although i cannot afford a car('s sound system) - i noticed women hated topics and will never post on their soc media on laptops /latest phone comparison
luv watching haunted movies (but most ladies will not like it) and nature discovery (i noticed ladies dont like animals/safari mostly)

I find gym gayish 101% confirmed (goin to a gym doesnt mean u r  a gay, but if u r a gay, u definitely has wish to attend a gym in your life)
invite all males who luv such topic to: 

hence i shriek at good models (of IT/sound system and manly clothing)cos it is a work of art created by a designer (b it from an engr or art aspect)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all men shout and yell at watching world cup or whatever arsenal  ( so long u shriek or yell/shout, it s the same) we r not even factory moulds, why shd we all express ourselves just like what others expect of us to be? B it in a forum or world, a world has to be as colourful as it should be

2 minutes ago, tomcat said:

hmm. this seems to be something that the older generation gays seem to be struggling with.

honestly, if you have any hang ups about the word "sister", that is on you...sorry.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with it - I can be a sister, and still be masculine, and go to the gym. i can be a sister, and still be a soldier, son, academic, professional etc etc. when I meet my gang or this gang of cabin guys again, I will call them all my sisters. it doesn't bother me.

It only seems to be a problem for those who want to keep up this binary appearance of how men should look like, sound and behave. like i said, this seems to be an older-gay problem?

reason being, I have straight friends, young guys 20s to 30s who even loudly proclaim their bro-mance with their gym mates and uni mates. in every circle of normal friend these days, there will be one or two gay friends. no one cares anymore, and if a friend turns out gay, they support him or her in this day and age.

so like I said, this is a old-gay hangup. try to change, because the world is changing. 

it is ok to use word sisterly on feminine guys

hence i was asking is there any gatherings of gays that r more of "brotherly"???????????

Just now, -Ignored- said:

it is ok to use word sisterly on feminine guys

hence i was asking is there any gatherings of gays that r more of "brotherly"???????????

I don't know what is this obsession with "sisterly" and "brotherly".

I see my dad and his friends - when they get together, happy talking about their hobbies - fishing, motorbike, sailing. They also sound the same, excited like back in school days, especially when giggling and laughing about the past. 

They are all straight, all brothers. So what is the definition of a "brotherly" gathering????

Are they all supposed to sit around talking in low monotone voices, be extra butch and compare who has the biggest dick, calling each other "bro bro bro" every 5 seconds? Is that a "brotherly" gathering? 

Just snap out of it.  And please get back on topic..

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Ok, back to topic at hand:

Having known a few friends who are cabin crew, I have to say they make huge sacrifices. It can be quite a lonely job, because most holidays will be burned working. SQ crew will ballot and have their leaves planned for the whole year, so sometimes you get a good year with a good mix of leaves and holidays, and sometimes you kena a bad year, where all dates that are important to you are spent working.

This includes birthdays of loved ones, partners, or also special impromptu occasions like newbirths or get-togethers. 

So that is how I can understand why they cling to familiar faces whenever they meet them - especially when they are working a flight with someone that they know well. It is like a saving grace, in an otherwise lonely and boring job. That is why most cabin crew are extroverts, partially it is for the passengers, but a part of it is also for the social cohesion.

They need to be friendly, build a rapport and be well liked by their own crew in a matter of hours. Not easy if a person is naturally shy or introverted. I have heard of those who don't mix well with the other crew, and left behind in the room alone, while the rest go out during their down time.

The most heartwarming thing I've learnt is that sometimes on some layover flights, someone will pack a hotpot, freeze and check in ingredients, utensils and have a steamboat together in the hotel room, because they kena a flight where everyone already knows each other, so they are excited to have it together.

In fact, most crew travel with a portable cooker, cos sometimes they just don't feel like coming out of the hotel room, so just stay inside eat noodles and sleep.

It is a hard life, looks glamorous in picture and person, but it is a job just like another other. So be nice to your attendant. For SQ and other airlines, the boys are always in the galley, to prep the meals, so only after they do the hard work behind the curtain, they get to emerge.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

45 minutes ago, tomcat said:

i hate it when gays call each other sisters or anything with a feminine vibe to it. If you want to refer to each other as sisters and what not go ahead but ill knock your head off if u call me a sister or anything like that...disgusting!!

Guest Dark Phoenix
On 4/22/2019 at 4:56 PM, tomcat said:

- Majority are smokers

Omg, I recognised his tattoo ........ and him.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.