Male HQ

Gymming Nude

Guest nudegymmer

Guest nudegymmer

There's no place in Singapore we can gym nude other than one seven. But as of now most people are shy and gym in their towels or trunks.

Shall we work together and start a trend of gymming nude in one seven so that it slowly becomes the norm? Then we will have a common venue for all gays who want to gym nude.

I think one seven could capitalise on this too.

Guest Guest

Gyming Nude. Interesting. Did you gym nude yourself or are you only lamenting that no one does it?

There was this uncle that always goes nude and sitting around with a hard on in the sauna. Instead of having exhibitionist followers, most of them think he is weird and avoid him like poison. You can take it as an example.

Guest nudegymmer
Gyming Nude. Interesting. Did you gym nude yourself or are you only lamenting that no one does it?

There was this uncle that always goes nude and sitting around with a hard on in the sauna. Instead of having exhibitionist followers, most of them think he is weird and avoid him like poison. You can take it as an example.

I would have to ask you what the difference is between gymming in the nude and eating dinner or reading newspaper in the nude in the one seven cafe on a double go natural night. You might think people will go around laughing amongst themselves that so-and-so ordered dinner and ate it in the buff in the one seven cafe?

I do gym nude myself on double go natural nights, and sometimes even just wednesday and friday nights. And I usually have 2 or 3 fellow nude gymmers who join in and just take off the towel. And judging from how often I get cruised by people when nude in the gym, no, I don't feel like poison at all. It's just that the frequency of these needs to be increased.

It seems ridiculous to you. But from the number of people who would gym nude on these nights, and the number of people who would talk about it or even care, it must be ridiculous only to you.

Guest nudegymmer
I think gymming nude is not the best idea as hot as it may sound. i.e perspiration on the machine seats, also lack of support. I.e. imagine with your dick and ball bouncing. :rolleyes:

I would say the biggest etiquette in the gym, nude or not, is to use a towel on the equipment before you sit or lie on it. You owe it to the next gymmer and hygiene's sake to do that, so what issue is there in gymming nude with a towel on the bench?

I don't know how low your balls hang, but mine never ever get in the way.

I'm just encouraging those of you who would like to, to do it more often in one seven to start a trend, because I do see people who would remove their towels when there are other nude gymmers around, but on their own would be too shy to make the first move. This is "hot" perhaps to only some of us. If it's not for you, then it's alright. You don't have to partake.

Guest Jack

I got a friend who gymmed nude at home. Until somehow he accidentally crushed his balls with his weights.

Now he only got 1 testicles. No kidding.

Guest guest
I got a friend who gymmed nude at home. Until somehow he accidentally crushed his balls with his weights.

Now he only got 1 testicles. No kidding.

Find it hard to believe... even when working out with dumbbells, very unlikely will crush the balls? unless he exercised in v awkward position...

Guest guest!!

always fantasize abt a mature very very fit policeman wearing his fitted n very seasoned n shiny police uniform pants gyming when wearing his uniform pants! wow, getting HOT now!

• 7 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest curious
On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 7:54 AM, TwoChnBTMs said:

Keybox and cruise totally  nude 

On Monday, May 29, 2017 at 12:10 PM, Kimochi said:

Key box or cruise haha 

Sori but juz curious, never visit tis sauna. Do u guys mean doing gyming totally in nude...everyone in tere?

3 hours ago, Guest curious said:

Sori but juz curious, never visit tis sauna. Do u guys mean doing gyming totally in nude...everyone in tere?

Yep, if you dare ~

Guest curious
1 hour ago, Kimochi said:

Yep, if you dare ~

2 hours ago, cutejack said:

Go n explore la

:o:o:o  I can't !  Whenever I c guys in full nudity I sure get hard below. It happened to me once in Japan onsen.

Dun they worry their penis got hard half way when they lifting weights? ....amazing!  

1 hour ago, Guest curious said:

:o:o:o  I can't !  Whenever I c guys in full nudity I sure get hard below. It happened to me once in Japan onsen.

Dun they worry their penis got hard half way when they lifting weights? ....amazing!  

They should worry about getting their erection and hanging balls caught in the stack of weights.  Can be painful!

Also, the positions during heavy lifting are not exactly the most attractive.

On 4/18/2018 at 6:54 PM, TwoChnBTMs said:

Keybox and cruise totally  nude 

Those are not gyms.  Cruise has a "micro-gym", and Keybox, if it is the same as in earlier One Seven, it is merely a mini-gym.

The sauna with real gym I know best is Babylon Bangkok, and nobody works out nude there. 

6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Those are not gyms.  Cruise has a "micro-gym", and Keybox, if it is the same as in earlier One Seven, it is merely a mini-gym.

The sauna with real gym I know best is Babylon Bangkok, and nobody works out nude there. 

I gym nude at home 

19 minutes ago, TwoChnBTMs said:

I gym nude at home 

What's the point in gymming nude at home where no one can see you?

When I work out at home I like to have on at least some underwear to feel more comfortable.

• Guest locked this topic