Male HQ

Forum displayng badly (like a text page, with no graphics at all)

Hello, I'm a member from Italy. I'm experiencing bad and disappointing troubles in visualization of the forum, from months. It keeps showing as an almost only text page, extremely difficult to read because every element which should be graphic shows as text, so that the real readable text of forum messages is "drowned"in a lot of unuseful text lines. It's almost always like this, except for a few occasions, when it shows as a normal forum for some time. I tried pretty everything in order to fix this issue, also VPN of course , and with different countries. During a Malaysia/Indonesia trip, it was just the same, always text, impssible to read. It's the main reason why I rarely use this forum. It's the same if I open the forum with different browsers (I've a PC with Windows10), and with different smartphones (I now have a recent and pretty powerful Xiaomi). Last week, I was traveling in Oman and tried the forum from there, with VPN of course. To my great surprise, it was showing normal (from the PC, didn't try the smartphone). Later, it was only text again. Then, it became again normal. In a few days, it ended up showing usually normal, except for some (not so long) moments here and there. Now I'm back in Italy, and it's text only again. Anybody else experiencing this kind of issue? Would be very surprising if I'm the only one, given that I find exactly the same troubles despite using different devices, different browsers, and often even a good VPN.

Edited by Shilderia

Update: while writing the original message, I realized that I never tried setting the VPN from Singapore.

Tried it (on the PC), refreshed the page... and booom the forum is displaying normal after a pretty long time! Now it's showing normal even after turning off the VPN. I think that it was not happening from months, not from my hometown. Let see how long does it last.

Anyway, please answer this topic if you know something about this issue.

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2019 at 6:24 PM, Shilderia said:

Nobody happens to experience similar issues?

Probably problem with your graphics card adapter. Try googling for your problem using " screen only displays text without graphics"

Good luck!

10 hours ago, SwimJimm said:

Probably problem with your graphics card adapter. Try googling for your problem using " screen only displays text without graphics"

Good luck!

I actually fixed this issues by using a VPN and setting it from Singapore or Thailand! That works perfectly. The issues still exist most time, if vpn is turned off, both from smartphone and from pc!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.