Male HQ

KSL Hot Spring Resorts

Snowypie

Had a 3 day 2 night stay at JB KSL hot spring resorts with my wife. The hotel is relatively new and clean, only downside is its kind of ulu with no provision shops or places to makan for supper. End up we drove out to eat our supper. 

The hot spring experience was good! Staffs over there was very polite and the lady said its okay to wear thong. She even recommend me to soak in nude (as i was carrying my thong swimwear when i do the sign in). I went to soak at about 9 plus in the morning, crowd wise okay okay (about 7 to 8 pax including me)

Edited by Snowypie

On 4/2/2019 at 8:00 AM, Snowypie said:

Had a 3 day 2 night stay at JB KSL hot spring resorts with my wife. The hotel is relatively new and clean, only downside is its kind of ulu with no provision shops or places to makan for supper. End up we drove out to eat our supper. 

The hot spring experience was good! Staffs over there was very polite and the lady said its okay to wear thong. She even recommend me to soak in nude (as i was carrying my thong swimwear when i do the sign in). I went to soak at about 9 plus in the morning, crowd wise okay okay (about 7 to 8 pax including me). 

Some pics taken during the trip: 

Edited by Snowypie

1 hour ago, kevinGZ said:

Sound nice , so all guys there naked ? Haha I always travel to ksl every month to eat shop n massage . Maybe I go try it someday. 

Hmm.... it's a Japanese onsen style but then it's up to individual whether to wear swimwear or go naked. There were 4 people soaking in nude and the rest wearing swimwear. I started off wearing my thong swimming trunk but took it off later during sauna. 

There was this father and son soaking together and the son is quite young, probably in his late teens

9 hours ago, Meledvin said:

I tried the hot spring before, late last year. Was fully naked inside it, but no one around at that time. 

The pool nearer to the "outdoor" is much more shiok! Water is warmer at that pool. I only strip off my thong after soaking awhile. 

14 hours ago, Snowypie said:

The pool nearer to the "outdoor" is much more shiok! Water is warmer at that pool. I only strip off my thong after soaking awhile. 

U meant the one next to the sauna room and facing the opening?

This pool is slightly at the side, may have some privacy if you’re there with a friend haha. 

9 hours ago, Meledvin said:

U meant the one next to the sauna room and facing the opening?

This pool is slightly at the side, may have some privacy if you’re there with a friend haha. 

Yup! Referring to the pool nearest to the sauna, I was sitting at the edge of the pool and there was this teenager boy looking at my penis:wub:

1 hour ago, Snowypie said:

But bear this in mind, there's this staff room located inside the onsen, I happened to see one malay auntie walked out from the room during my soaking session. But luckily I was still wearing my thong at that moment.:D

What could've happened if you would've been naked? Isn't it a zone where nudity is allowed?

4 hours ago, Shilderia said:

What could've happened if you would've been naked? Isn't it a zone where nudity is allowed?

If you happen to be naked when the lady walk past, I think they cannot complain also. At the reception area they also never indicate the dress code. It's the front desk staff who told me nudity is allow. 

On 4/4/2019 at 12:27 PM, Snowypie said:

But bear this in mind, there's this staff room located inside the onsen, I happened to see one malay auntie walked out from the room during my soaking session. But luckily I was still wearing my thong at that moment.:D

Since there is a staff room inside men locker room means she is mentally prepare to see naked men.

When I was there, I walk around naked. The Indian staff came in to peep at me.:P

Edited by BanTin

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed at Holiday Villa over the weekend and went to the jacuzzi/sauna room again. This time, saw a hunky malay twink with well-defined abs. As the water was horrendously hot, both he and I were on and off sitting by the ledge, nude. It was a sight to behold although his tool was average. 

Inside the sauna, there was a caucasian with an erection. He was taken aback when I entered the room and immediately covered the area with a towel. Rofl. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2019 at 5:28 PM, eastdad said:

went there in the morning. quite a quiet place, no one else except for another guy in his late 20-30s. but can walk around naked. 

Edited by Cigna

On 6/2/2019 at 12:07 PM, Cigna said:

The other time i was there there were many kids... everyone was wearing swimming trunks or berms though.

Depends on timing. This period school holidays definitely will have lots of ppl. When I was there I was alone walking around in my birthday suit.

11 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Oh 

u r married!

women wearing thongs shdnt be a big thing.

Yeah... she's a big fan of thong bikini / underwear. During our stay at KSL hot spring resort, she told me that she saw this milf (probably singaporean too) wearing thong bikini to the onsen. Looks like thong style swimwear and underwear is getting popular these days.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.