Male HQ

KSL Hot Spring Resorts

Snowypie

On 12/14/2019 at 9:03 PM, Guest No way said:

if got lady cleaner it’s a no for me. super turned off. why lady cleaner can clean men toilet and onsen but make cleaner cannot do the same in the lady area. 

I put on my trunk in e pool when I saw e aunty cleaner walking here n tere. Totally turn off by tat. Any way, not a fancy place to visit. No people go nude, oni family talking loud loud inside. 

On 12/7/2019 at 1:31 AM, Guest Stupid Idiot said:

The lady cleaner always walked in and out. I fine walking naked in front of her. She also not shy.

Did your kkj go hard when you show the lady cleaner your nude ? You sibei pervert loh! 

Guest Bloody idiot
On 12/21/2019 at 12:33 AM, Guest Wow said:

Did your kkj go hard when you show the lady cleaner your nude ? You sibei pervert loh! 

Of course will purposely go hard. She is not shy, I also not shy. She even commented that I am having a hard on.🤗

That makes me even horny and she have to mop away my pre cum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/6/2020 at 1:52 PM, CuriousCruiser said:

Now Ossoto has been closed wat.. Changed brand oh..

And, both can be naked meh? It seems like straight guys' place. Nobody is naked.

I have been to ossoto spa twice, first time I just wore skimpy swimwear, but second time maybe different supervisor, he asked me to wear the trouser that they provide. 

For lavish spa is okey. No one monitor you at jacuzzi. 

On 5/9/2020 at 11:20 PM, Sexythonger said:

I have been to ossoto spa twice, first time I just wore skimpy swimwear, but second time maybe different supervisor, he asked me to wear the trouser that they provide. 

Lavish spa is on the higher end. It has buffet, swimming pool too. I nude at the jacuzzi though.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/9/2020 at 11:20 PM, Sexythonger said:

Did you mean it's ok to wear skimpy swimwear in jacuzzi at Lavish Spa?

6 hours ago, BanTin said:

Let's make Lavish spa out meeting place and get naked together. 😊

If there is a lavish spa with tastefull decor and ambience. Definitely there is few black ship will make the place so lavish and very atas turn to a dorgy hunting ground.

• 1 month later...
On 5/11/2020 at 12:42 AM, BanTin said:

Lavish spa is on the higher end. It has buffet, swimming pool too. I nude at the jacuzzi though.

Tried a suck off with another playmate here in bw. Nice exciting experience to suck off in a jac pool

• 4 months later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest JB trip

Greatly appreciate some advise/ information if anyone visited KSL Hot Spring Resort recently.

- How is the room cleanliness?

- Any day the hot spring pool is close for maintenance/ cleaning etc.

- how is the crowd there? Mostly nude or with trunk while using the Hot spring pool and sauna?

• 5 months later...

Stayed there druning CNY. Just a simple hotel good room good aircon good parking. But nothing around there. Also try hotspring. Not too much hope just free facility. There are 3 pools 1 cold 2 warm (not really warm) and one small sauna room. The bathroom and pool abit rundown. I didn't naked there. But I saw someone wear towel and naked in the pool. And I saw someone wear ordinary cotton underwear. Again don't too much hope. Enjoy ya

Edited by smalltummy

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

The hotspring pools are really a rubbish. Pools not even hot and worst, rundown and unhygienic. All sort of people wearing shorts or in underwear inside the pools. Bathroom can even smell urine.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.