Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Guest Newie

Watch out guys, do not miss these two movies

The Frozen Flower (Korean)

Very beautiful cinematography and nice script. And lots of handsome guys

http://www.ssanghwa.co.kr

Love of Siam (thai)

The puppy love of two teenger boys and I think the first catholic theme produced in thailand. Lots of nice songs and handsome lads.

http://www.theloveofsiam.com/

Both movie with gay theme too

Enjoy. You will surely regret it you miss it

One of the earlier movie - Bishonen 美少年之恋。from HK. :thumb:

越快乐越堕落- you get to see full frontal nudity of 陈锦鸿. And also 曾志伟 cruising and got fxxked in the spa. :thumb:

十七岁的天空,a funny Taiwanese movie featuring newcomer hot eye candy Tony Yang 杨佑宁。 :thumb:

City Without Baseball - 无野之城 from HK - plenty of frontal nudity :twisted:

越快乐越堕落- you get to see full frontal nudity of 陈锦鸿. And also 曾志伟 cruising and got fxxked in the spa. :thumb:

where to find sia....heard of the 1st one but cant find.

I remember there is a movie call "happy factory", a story about Galang, anyone knows if this movie can be view online ?

The movie is "Pleasure Factory", made in Singapore.

It consists of 3 short stories, all happening in the same night in Geylang.

In the first story, 羅子涵 plays an ah-beng NSF going there with his buddy for his virgin sex.

That part was censored when shown in cinemas and also on VCD.

You can watch it here :twisted:

http://www.hotgoo.com/watch/16928

This movie is not gay themed, but 羅子涵's buddy, who didn't go for it, is gay.

Edited by cock brand

This movie is hitting Spore screen finally even though it was filmed 2 years ago & screen in many places already. Gona be GV exclusive only. Wonder will they censored the kissing part kekeke...

Huh?

The movie was already shown in cinemas here 2 years ago!

However, you can still watch it now from rented VCD/DVD.

No need to wonder, its censored! :(

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone caught this movie? The Frozen Flower.

It is just visually exciting and beautiful. The sight of the Chief's bare butt thrusting at the Queen is so erotic, made even more exciting with the sight his smooth skin and gentle looks caressing your senses.

A very nice show, I enjoyed it thoroughly.

==============

Posts merged by Gachi

Anyone caught this movie?

It is just visually exciting and beautiful. The sight of the Chief's bare butt thrusting at the Queen is so erotic, made even more exciting with the sight his smooth skin and gentle looks caressing your senses.

I watch it on DVD.

The Korean actor and actress are really quite daring, their love making scene are equivalent to softpxxn.

In one scene, they were doing in various style - missionery, 69, doggie, woman-on-top etc. :twisted: Wonder if this part shown in the cinema here.

And yes, the actor, though a bit too slim, has got nice butts. :thumb:

I watch it on DVD.

The Korean actor and actress are really quite daring, their love making scene are equivalent to softpxxn.

In one scene, they were doing in various style - missionery, 69, doggie, woman-on-top etc. :twisted: Wonder if this part shown in the cinema here.

And yes, the actor, though a bit too slim, has got nice butts. :thumb:

yes, the scene was shown. It was brief though. Where did you get the DVD from? Would Like to get too.

The settings are beautiful and the actors are simply geogerous! Their passionate love making scene was artistically captured. :clap: :clap

I should say the tolerance limits in gay movies have been well expanded. The other much discussed movie "The permanent residence" has much more nude and love making scenes among the male actors. These are the two must-see movies and i wonder would the nude scenes ever screen in our cinemas. :smokin:

It's not that movie, you idiot

It's some white movie called shelter.

Stupid Idiot, type the title of the movie in the top of the right hand search box. So stupid. Alternatively you can type 'man to man love', there are about 64 gay themed movies there. Stupid asshole.

Guest "noob80"

anyone knows where we can watch this short film by loo zihan - threshold?

Have watched him and lim yubeng in "solo", although no nude scene, the things they did still really heat up the screen. but hor, very arthouse so dont really understand what is gng on hehehe

Have watched him and lim yubeng in "solo", although no nude scene, the things they did still really heat up the screen. but hor, very arthouse so dont really understand what is gng on hehehe

Agree that SOLOS is too graphic and too artsy fartsy.

But no nude scene???

Have you actually watched the movie?

Both Lim Yu Beng and Loo Zihan were naked is several scenes.

Just watch the trailer here : http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/HwvyjGV93Bc/

no one support Singapore gay movie Solo.............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVof5ZhrfyU

Don't think many people will like or even understand this movie.

No Dialogue, too graphic and in B/W mostly.

3 actors and 1 actress for the whole movie.

But the sex scenes are very daring for a local production. Especially that 3some scene, with Katashi fxxking Loo zihan hard with his legs in the air and his balls (Katashi's) swinging in full view. :twisted:

And lots of butts to watch though, with the nicer in this order - Katashi(bubble w/ tanline and toned), Lim Yubeng (full and toned), Loo Zihan(OK la). :thumb:

Don't think many people will like or even understand this movie.

No Dialogue, too graphic and in B/W mostly.

3 actors and 1 actress for the whole movie.

But the sex scenes are very daring for a local production. Especially that 3some scene, with Katashi fxxking Loo zihan hard with his legs in the air and his balls (Katashi's) swinging in full view. :twisted:

And lots of butts to watch though, with the nicer in this order - Katashi(bubble w/ tanline and toned), Lim Yubeng (full and toned), Loo Zihan(OK la). :thumb:

Are we able to see this movie anywhere?

Mainly for all who watched the movie already, here is the thread to discuss one of the best asian period movie ever. A Frozen Flower. Those who havent stay away, cos there will be spoilers.

Reviewers keep compare it to Lust Caution in terms of the sex scene, but that is quite degrading and gives the impression that this movie is all about sex. This is not the case. A frozen Flower, in my opinion, way better than the King and the Clown, and kinda put all the Zhang Yimou's period film to the wallpaper category.

For all who doesnt know, this is based on a true history (i think, but i dunno how accurate) and the legendary painting (the painting abt him and his bodyguard hunting, it really exist!).

It gets better the second time i watched it. I kinda sucks at reviews, so ill just mentioned the parts that i love...

The best part of the movie is definitely in the middle of the movie, when the king perform the song at a ceremony. The song is haunting and powerful and from his expression, we kinda felt his sorrowness and emptiness. Plus the bodyguard's expression is very meaningful as well. Kinda put all the suspense and tension of the movie to a halt and buried us into the kings feeling on how much his love is for the bodyguard... (Imagine the scene from the Departures when the guy play his cello on the vast plain in the middle of the movie)

I havent seen a movie with so many good looking beautiful actors and calefare in it. All 36 of the bodyguards beauty makes me shame to look at myself in the mirror. And everytime the King speaks i shyed away cos his charisma on the screen makes it almost like he was speaking to me.

And this is not a movie abt sob love stories totally, the action sequences and the politics on the movie is quite excellent and shocking.

Will continue on the spoilers later... So if u have any queries on the part that u dont understand, please feel free to ask.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Spoiler 1

For those who still undecided whether did the bodyguard ever love the king or did he loves the Queen more, heres my conclusion.

The relationship between the bodyguard and Queen is blinded with pure lust. Theres no love between them, each time they see each other, they start fxxking like animals. Because he never top before. Assuming the king is a Top of cos, (hello, what kind of king allowed themselves to be a bottom?) But with the Queen, the bodyguard was top and so he feel in control and feel like a man.

People always say the few moment when u r dying, your mind will be in most clear and u can only think of your love one. When the bodyguard dying, he turned his head to look at the king. He finally realized he loved his King more when a tear run down his cheek when starred at his dead king.

When he said he don't love the king, I mean come on, he was angry he thought the king killed the queen and his baby. And for Christ sake the king had him castrated prior! What do u expect?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Spoiler 2, and a deleted ending scene

The cinema censored the most important scene at the ending that conclude the ending to a whole new level.

After they died, right before the imaginary hunting in the plain vast scene, theres a short scene that flash back to the young teenage king and the bodyguard when he was still a boy.

Both were on the hill overlooking the palace, assuming they already developed a strong bond between them since they were kid. the boy was amaze on the view of the magnificent palace, and said something like it would be great if he can stays in the palace forever. The young king look at the boy with adoration, and delightfully ask would he like to stay by his side together in the palace forever? And the boy excitingly promised the king he will stay by his side forever. Then cut to the hunting scene.

I dunno why they censored this scene, but didnt on the gay sex scene. maybe because got something to do with the age issue?

The imaginary hunting scene when the bodyguard and King riding horses in the vast plain, we can see the bodyguard smilling of pure happiness as he watched his King riding ahead....... such a heart breaking scene.

Guest REFUND

Spoiler 1

For those who still undecided whether did the bodyguard ever love the king or did he loves the Queen more, heres my conclusion.

The relationship between the bodyguard and Queen is blinded with pure lust. Theres no love between them, each time they see each other, they start fxxking like animals. Because he never top before. Assuming the king is a Top of cos, (hello, what kind of king allowed themselves to be a bottom?) But with the Queen, the bodyguard was top and so he feel in control and feel like a man.

People always say the few moment when u r dying, your mind will be in most clear and u can only think of your love one. When the bodyguard dying, he turned his head to look at the king. He finally realized he loved his King more when a tear run down his cheek when starred at his dead king.

It's a CHIBY Movie disguised as a LANCHOW one.

I was a so pissed off with his skinny ass and fxxking the queen non-stop.

They should do a full frontal castration scene. I WANT MY MONEY BACK

When he said he don't love the king, I mean come on, he was angry he thought the king killed the queen and his baby. And for Christ sake the king had him castrated prior! What do u expect?

Imchaser, agree some points with you and some of my take here:

The love between Honglin, the Imperial Guard and the queen is pure lust.

Honglin was brought up in the palace together with another 35 kids, groomed to be the king's body guard.

He had been sleeping with the king for 10 years and the only sex he knew was with the king.

Then enter the queen.

With her, he rediscover his new sexuality, a new passion he never knew and he lust for it.

The several sex scene were neccessary to illustrate Honglin's inner feelings.

The first time, he failed cos the queen kinda rejected him and with the kings just outside,(his shadow on the window)he did nothing.

The second time, was a quickie and he cummed in a jiff due to nervousness and first time.

After much thought, its only the third time that he really aroused the queen and gave her a good fxxk.

That was then when he rediscover his new sexuality.

The next one in the library and the one rushing back after the assignment was purely going for the next helping.

Honglin was really prepared to go back to the king after the king's pardon.

He had rejected the queen's offer to elope.

He had packed and ready to go away.

Then the queen send for him saying shes pregnant.

It was her demand for the last fxxk that got them into trouble.

Honglin had never hated the king despite being castrated on his order.

He had asked the king before why he was chosen to mate the queen and the king answered : "so that if the queen has a baby, he should be as beautiful as you"

When the queen told him that shes pregnant, Honglin's answer was: "the king will be delighted and will surely love the child"

It was only after he saw his buddies got beheaded and thought the queen too (cos the pendent)that he got mad with the king.

The king, although has 36 handsome young men servicing him, he only have eyes for Honglin.

When Honglin did not return to the palace, the king went out to search for him.

The king was unhappy when Honglin, after an assignment, did not report to him immediately; instead, he went over to

the queen.

And later, got angry when he has to wait the whole night to present a gift horse to Honglin while he was somewhere screwing the queen.

After agreeing with the king not to see her again, he was caught fxxking the queen red handed.

So, it was Honglin who betrayed the king's affection that got him so mad as to castrate him on the spot.

In the last moment, the king ask this question : " have you ever love me at least for a moment?"

To spite the king, he say no, never! Thats because he thought the king had murdered the queen and his child.

When he saw the queen later, he realised his mistake and turn to give his last glance, smile and a final tear for the king.

Unfortunately, the king died with his eyes open, unable to accept the answer from Honglin, his only love, earlier.

And the king is a btm.

In their sex scene, Honglin was embracing the king in a 66 position, with the king in front of him.

So poor Honglin has to serve 2 queens.

Its not so much a gay movie but rather a movie about a guy rediscover his sexuality he never knew.

I think the casting was good.

Jo In-Sung played Honglin well, nice delicate features and nice butts too. I must say hes quite daring to act such role with certain scenes softpxxn standard.

And very nice costume and cinematography.

I loved the show for the good looking cast - esp Jo Im Sung as "Hong Lim". The sight of his smooth, thrusting butt is enough to make me explode.

YES, agree, me too!!!

All the 36 guys playing the imperial guards are 1.8m tall!

Jo In-Sung has a nice slim body and perfect complexion and a boyband look.

See them here again. :twisted:

Enjoy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40746969@N08/

I have seen the uncensored version of this movie about one month back. The love making scene between the king and the warrior was indeed romantic and explicit. While watching this scene, i must admit tat i have been carried away by the way they kissed and their body language expression. There were few nude scenes and they were artistically filmed. The story line was quite good and the ending was touching too. Indeed its a good movie and worthwhile to keep a copy. <_<

Guest dancer66

Spoiler 1

my take is that the king is bottom. there was a line in the show after castrating the chief guard where the king says that now that he has been castrated, they are now the same. that means - the king himself is castrated (and i believe it was done by the yuan when he was a boy).

Ever wondered why they always make gay themed movies with tragic endings?

Why cant someone make some feel good gay theme movies for goodness sake!

Except for those comedies like Formula 17, the rest mostly had sad tragic endings :

Brokeback Mountain - the Jake Gyllenhaal's character got killed

Lan Yu - the Liu Hua character got killed

Bangkok Love Storey - one got blinded and one got killed in the end

Frozen Flower - they killed each other

Eternal Summer - unrequitted love

Love Of Siam - unrequitted love

Between Love and Goodbye - Kyle got killed in car accident

Bishonen - Daniel Wu's character committed suicide

The only recent one with happy ending is Shelter and another Korean movie No Regrets.

Sigh!

Edited by cock brand

Well done u guys! i was expecting some silly remarks like "this movie sucks" and etc, but some of u give really good points.

And the king is a btm.

In their sex scene, Honglin was embracing the king in a 66 position, with the king in front of him.

So poor Honglin has to serve 2 queens.

my take is that the king is bottom. there was a line in the show after castrating the chief guard where the king says that now that he has been castrated, they are now the same. that means - the king himself is castrated (and i believe it was done by the yuan when he was a boy).

I still think the King was a top. Its quite impossible that the manly king is a bottom while the more feminine HL a top. Remember shortly after HL fcuk the queen for royal heir purpose the king ask him how does it feels like for finally being a man... And if u watched it the second time, pay attention to HL's pyjamas in the royal bedroom. Its quite similar to the one the Queen wears, with lace on the collars and ribbons. While the King wore a manly robe. So its quite obvious HL play a female role on the royal bed with the King.

And thats the whole point the king have HL castrated, isnt it? If HL a top, what would it do the King any good? If HL a bottom, that only means he wont be able to satisfy the queen no more, but the king can still penetrate him.

And no, the king was not castrated since young, no castrated person can ever be king cos they need to produce the royal heir!

YES, agree, me too!!!

All the 36 guys playing the imperial guards are 1.8m tall!

Jo In-Sung has a nice slim body and perfect complexion and a boyband look

I was hooked on the other bodyguard, the sepet eyes bodyguard who kinda looks like edison, omg, isnt he pretty? The one who was HLs buddy that help him but got tortured and beheaded at the end. What a waste!

Imchaser,

You see, the king is really a woman inside.

"Have you ever loved me for at least one moment" he asked after he injured Honglin seriously but not fatally yet.

Only woman are so particular about knowing such answer.

He just refused to believe and accept that this man he slept with for 10 years is not loving him anymore.

When the answer : "NO, NEVER. NOT ONE MOMENT! He was stunned and was lost for a few seconds allowing himself being stabbed.

Also, if Honglin is btm, how can he except him to fxxk the queen when he himself failed to do so.

Imchaser,

Also, if Honglin is btm, how can he except him to fxxk the queen when he himself failed to do so.

Again, completely disagree. If u see how both of them sleep, HL sleeps like a girl and King sleeps like a, King. And what kind of top would wear lace ribbon pyjamas?

Regarding the king asking HL to fcuk the queen, well he is the King, he can ask anyone to do anything. No questions should be ask if not he will have his head.

Guest dancer66

Imchaser,

"Have you ever loved me for at least one moment" he asked after he injured Honglin seriously but not fatally yet.

Only woman are so particular about knowing such answer.

He just refused to believe and accept that this man he slept with for 10 years is not loving him anymore.

When the answer : "NO, NEVER. NOT ONE MOMENT! He was stunned and was lost for a few seconds allowing himself being stabbed.

yes, i agree with cock brand. the lines are carefully crafted to show a king that is very connect with his feminine side.

also, you mention abt the dressing - HL's pyjamas - well, the whole issue is that the king cannot be perceived as btm (or short of a better word, and pun fully intended - a queen) by his subjects. and so, all his mates will wear apparels that show them to be subservient to the king (or rather, similar to that of the queen - pink with wavy collars). And also, his liner to HL about "how does it feels like for finally being a man..." was framed from the angle of how does he feel to fcuk a female and not a male.

to me, this show is about the emotional struggles of the king (gay), the queen (str8) and HL (bisexual). and i thought it showed the emotional struggles of all 3 very well.

i felt very sad for all 3, particularly the king after watching the show.

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.