Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Guest gay singaporean

In the movie it was shown a painting of the king and hong lim riding their horses out hunting.... see the real historical painting of two men hunting on their horses here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cheonsandaeryeopdo.jpg

Thank you so much for the information!

Love the painting!

Even in the film, the painting is so beautifully painted!

For the other complain about the only gay sex scene as compared to the straight scene... if one wants lots of gay sex scene... WATCH GAY pxxn! This film has done well in Korea playing to straight as well as gay audiences.

As someone has written, beautifully crafted and well acted film.

By the way, the original DVD costs about 190 ThaiBaht in Bangkok & Chiang Mai and around 100HK$ in Hong Kong.

In the movie it was shown a painting of the king and hong lim riding their horses out hunting.... see the real historical painting of two men hunting on their horses here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cheonsandaeryeopdo.jpg

There seems to be suppose a scene where both the Hong Lim and the King bathed together in a bath. But it was not used by the director in the end. Watch the scene below about 4:59

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mREMsrtENJA&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.trevvy.com%2Fsgboyx%2Findex.php%3Fshowtopic%3D29433&feature=player_embedded

• 4 weeks later...

The movie is "Pleasure Factory", made in Singapore.

It consists of 3 short stories, all happening in the same night in Geylang.

In the first story, 羅子涵 plays an ah-beng NSF going there with his buddy for his virgin sex.

That part was censored when shown in cinemas and also on VCD.

You can watch it here :twisted:

http://www.hotgoo.com/watch/16928

This movie is not gay themed, but 羅子涵's buddy, who didn't go for it, is gay.

Would you know which version is not censored? I have the DVD version. Censored.

"you are the love of my life"

“你是我一生中最爱的男人“

Thats what Ivan, the protagonist in the movie "Permanent Residence" (永久居留)said to Windson when they met again 6 years later.

Suddenly, I was overwhelmed by a strange sense of sadness and loneliness.

Then I realized that all my life, I have wanted to say this to someone and hearing it from someone too.

There are people that I am extremely fond of, like my former b/fs, but none were really deep enough to make me wanted to say those words.

"I love you" is often said between lovers too casually of which I do sometimes.

I really hope that in my lifetime, I can say those words out.

i don't know, maybe i not the person that into words, i don't really like sweet talks etc, if someone ( even the person i love ) say such words to me, mostly i no feeling too.

what is the real meaning of 一生? if not before the person last breath out of his mouth, it got expire.

Edited by snowball

@ snowball : may be you are the person who dont like sweet talk but who knows, one day, at the right moment you will say it to the right person who suddently you find that you are really in love with, whom you have been looking for your whole life, who change your mind ... there is no shame about it, so dont just rule it to yourself ... I find that, sometimes your pride can "kill" yourself.

I have heard some guys said to me " You are the man of my life" ... but in the end ... :(

So just say it when you really mean it otherwise, it means nothing.

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

i don't know, maybe i not the person that into words, i don't really like sweet talks etc, if someone ( even the person i love ) say such words to me, mostly i no feeling too.

what is the real meaning of 一生? if not before the person last breath out of his mouth, it got expire.

Snowball, you are just too pragmatic.

Its not easy to meet the right person and say those words.

But if I do, I will.

做人有时不可太现实,太死板;浪漫一点也无妨吧!

Larry, is not wrong to love sweet lies & sweet talk, that's most human behaviour, i like to play emo too sometimes to ohers.

I won't use strong words like what 一生 etc, cos this type of words use more than once already lost it value, 一生中最爱can use only once else is not call 最爱, i would rather use " i very comfortable with you ", " i truely like you " or " i love you " etc. i not 不浪漫, just i am serious & i responsible about my feeling & my words, i don't assume.

Edited by snowball

In "Ashes of Time", The woman Ou-Yang Feng loves most, used to say :

I used to think some words were so important. Once spoken they would last a lifetime.

But looking back, I realised it makes no difference.

Everything changes.

I always thought I was the winner until one day I looked in the mirror and saw the face of a loser.

During the best years of my life, the person I love was not by my side.

Edited by castaway

another article to share...

当你爱的人不再爱你的时候

作者:不会游泳的

因为爱过 所以不会做敌人

因为伤过 所以不会是朋友

只能是 最熟悉的陌生人

献给所有得到过所爱却又失去所爱的人,给从未得到所爱的人,给因为仍旧爱着,于是选择自欺欺人的人。这,是一面镜子,勇敢面对,勇敢放弃,勇敢重新开始。

当他不爱你的时候,无论过去他是否爱过后来却忘了,又或者是否是从未爱过。当你无法成为他心里的那个人的时候,他的心便不会记得你。虽然他知道你深爱他,但他宁可选择装作是不知道。

当他不爱你的时候,请不要在你不开心,或者是遇到麻烦而彷徨的时候去打搅他。他那儿绝对不是你此刻应该的去处。也许他会在接到你的电话的时候,淡淡地安慰你几句,却也仅此而已。也许你会再想要一点什么,于是说:“我们见面吧。”而他肯定心有烦躁了。当他不爱你的时候,你的爱,你的人,就会显得廉价许多。你占了下风,这是人的本性。他会说:“好,不过我现在有点事情。晚点的时候你再给我电话吧。或者我给你电话也可以。”而你这时千万不要当真,他只是找了个不是很高明的理由来搪塞你。请,不要真的去等,不要骗自己。

当他不爱你的时候,请不要与他讲你的琐事,也许此刻,你不过是希望让彼此更熟悉一些。只是,他却无暇更是没有兴趣去了解你,你的生活,你的过去,你的长处短处与他又何干?即使讲了。他也很快会忘记的,就如他忘记你的生日,你的地址,你的电话一样。没有爱,于是你注定挤不进他的生命。即使,你要的哪怕只是一个很小很小的角落。

当他不爱你的时候,请不要在他的面前流眼泪,不要在生病的时候告诉他。他无法给予你照顾和关心。至多是同情一下,而,请骄傲的你,不要放弃本来属于你的骄傲。虽然太多的人,在爱的面前丢失了太多。连站起来的勇气都没有。何来骄傲?只是,要记得,只有爱自己的人,才可以真正的去疼惜你。而不是,旁观的同情。怜悯。

当他不爱你的时候,你的爱便是他的负担。请不要去计算自己的付出,不要希望有什么回报。爱着不爱自己的人,本身便是没有回报的。不要计较对与错。这样会快乐些。要记住,你与他之间的爱,是单方面的,你用心,他无心。所以,也不要怪他。因为也许他也想做好一些。对你不要那样的冷漠。知识,爱一个人,对一个人好。本来就是一种本能。对不起,他没有这样的本能。

当他不爱你的时候,请不要失去自己的自信。因为爱一个人,并非他的优秀,而只是一种感觉。他让你有这样的感觉,于是你爱他。同样,他不爱你,也并非你不优秀。优秀,不是爱的理由。看看还有那么多爱自己的人,淡淡地微笑一下,也是异样甜美的。

当他不爱你的时候,也一定要祝福他。有了爱,便不该有恨。爱是美好的。恨却丑陋。何必让生命中最美好的东西化作丑恶呢?也不要觉得不公平。关于离去。她失去的是一个爱他的人,而你失去了一个不爱你的人,却得到了一个重新生活,重新去爱的机会。

请不要去想到“永远”。爱没有永远。你此刻深爱,却注定遥远的某一天也不再爱他。他只是比你早一步到达了这一天。当他不爱你的时候,请轻轻拥抱一下回忆里的温暖,轻柔地凝视凋谢的温柔。

Would you know which version is not censored? I have the DVD version. Censored.

If you buy or rent the DVD form shop here, it'll be the censored version.

The censored part include the clip posted here previously and another m/m sex scene with 羅子涵 and his buddy, you can have a glimpse of both fella's hardons. :twisted:

A friend got the full version from BKK.

Guest dancer66

think you guys will like this show. story abt the relationship between a gay man and a straight (bisexual?) man. but do not that the show is close to 2 hrs long. a little sad but well, i am sure many of us will find some parts of the show a little familiar. and of cos not to mention, enjoy the many naked parts :-)

Part 1 - or cut and paste http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Olr63O6cl9U/

part 2 - or cut and paste http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/TgFD7E-i654/

enjoy.

j

"you are the love of my life"

“你是我一生中最爱的男人“

Thats what Ivan, the protagonist in the movie "Permanent Residence" (永久居留)said to Windson when they met again 6 years later.

The meaning of this phrase is more a kinda of feeling than its word. After going through a few relationships and one day when you met your ex-bf, then you realised that deep inside you - You miss him and may be still in love with him. At that moment - "You are the love of my life" seems to be the most appropricate words to express your emotions and feelings.

In a relationship, it is ok to tell your loved ones how you feel. We would never know what tomorrow will bring.

learn to see the sparkle in others. not just the flaw.

@ Larry & davecub :

I am not cock_brand so I am not sure if this is what he tried to say from beginning.

Sometimes, when you watch a movie, you read a novel or you just meet a person, dont too much focus on the logic of story or words. Of course we all know these words were spoken when 2 guys met again after many years of separation.

But in my opinion, what makes Cock created this topic was because after watching this movie, those words "touched" his deepest part of his heart or soul and he just suddently realized that for those years (???) in his life with 3 boy friends (ex), he have not found the right guy whom he really can say those beautiful and meaning words. So who will be his next candidate ? :P (pls Q up).

So what we should discuss here is that have you ever found the right guy in your life to say such words ? Do you think that you have found the right man ?

or what you have now is just a convenient partner, sex buddy, ... who you say "I love you" same as "I eat chicken rice", "I drink sugar cane" , " I go to Absolute... " etc ... without any meaning.

For me, when I watched a movie, I only like the movie if it can "teach" me somethings, if it "touched" to some parts of my heart. Same as when I meet guys, he can be a nice man, but also a bad guy, we never know from beginning so I dont really hate bad guys because I have learnt from him that how lucky I am having such good guys, so I will appreciate my friends more.

We learn everyday and never stop.

@ snowball : who's care fake or real ???

I care, and I believe many people straight or gays care, what is really important ? Do you think is sex ? Life and Love is combination of many things so ... it is up to everybody to look at it.

Dont you know sometimes, Love is also blind ?

So try not to be extremist.

Anyone watched this show -> http://www.permanent-residence.com/ :clap:

Ivan and Windson are so super hot :twisted:

Those bodies oooo superb!!!! :oops:

All the full front nudity OOOOOO :thumb:

I kinda like the show, it's very closed to my heart, all the struggles and all the traditional crap tat we are bond to. All the life and death we need to face... Our loved ones... Sacrifices that we gave to our loved ones...My heart aches and tears for those scenes :(

However, the ending part where they show the futuristic stuffs seems a bit kinda extra.

I find the part where Windson committed suicide, which I really dunno why he did it... should be just the perfect ending 见好就收.

I dun quite understand the part where Ivan says homosexuality = mutation?

hmmmmm

In "Ashes of Time", The woman Ou-Yang Feng loves most, used to say :

I used to think some words were so important. Once spoken they would last a lifetime.

But looking back, I realised it makes no difference.

Everything changes.

I always thought I was the winner until one day I looked in the mirror and saw the face of a loser.

During the best years of my life, the person I love was not by my side.

Castaway, i would like to hear you read out these lines. You can do better with emotions than Lau Kar Leng especially the scene with a horse ?! :lol:

I am not cock_brand so I am not sure if this is what he tried to say from beginning.

But in my opinion, what makes Cock created this topic was because after watching this movie, those words "touched" his deepest part of his heart or soul and he just suddently realized that for those years (???) in his life with 3 boy friends (ex), he have not found the right guy whom he really can say those beautiful and meaning words. So who will be his next candidate ? :P (pls Q up).

Castaway, you are the only one who truely understand what I wrote. :thumb:

I really want to kiss you. :)

There are times when we read a book, listen to a song, or watch a movie, there are always certain part in that book, song or movie that can really stir your emotions and touch you so deeply that it make you want to cry.

I think maybe I am still very much a romantic and sentimental person. :oops:

Snowball,

Love is blind.

When you really love a person, you are blind to all his faults, his flaws, his shortcomings, etc.

You will accept him log, stock and barrel and don't even want to hear any bad things about him.

However, the ending part where they show the futuristic stuffs seems a bit kinda extra.

I find the part where Windson committed suicide, which I really dunno why he did it... should be just the perfect ending 见好就收.

Nice movie.

2 good looking guys

2 even better looking hot bods :twisted:

Yeah, I agree that the last part (yr2024) is a bit superfluous.

That Windson guy is one I don't understand.

When he rejected Ivan on their second date saying that hes str8, why he kept coming back and tease and not giving - skinny dip, nude wrestling, shower together, sleeping nude together but "no touching OK?" and poor Ivan has to jerk off quietly in the middle of the night.

And when Ivan was in pain when his grandma died, he just went off after an argument.

"I can give you my life but I cannot do it with you" Windson told Ivan before he left.

And Ivan answered " so doing it with me is worst than death?"

6 six later when they met again by chance in Australia, Ivan thought Windson is already married. But Windson's answer is even more surprising "I'm divorced"

With whom Ivan asked. "with you" was the reply.????

In the bar, when Ivan shouted out "lets get married" I'll prefer the movie to end there - they just hug and kiss to the cheers and applause of the crowd in the bar. The End.

But no, he still insist that "you are gay and I am not, we are not possible"

And later while Ivan is sleeping, Windson killed himself that night. Why?

And before he left, he placed their photo from his bag and place it quietly in Ivan's hands. Why?

So that Ivan will remember him forever?

So that he don't have to traumatise himself to "do it" with Ivan?

Really don't understand why the director portray this Windson character this way.

Anyone?

Thai tv series that will NEVER come to Singapore. Story about an old (gay) ladyboy looking after an abandon boy. Boy grew up to be a famous singer and STRAIGHT.

Trailer and comment : http://iheartlakorns.com/2009/05/%E2%80%9Cprajan-see-roong-the-rainbow-moon%E2%80%9D-teaser-1/

Youtube with subtitles : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpT16HaMZIQ&feature=PlayList&p=3C72D92769DD9427&index=0

exactly the same questions going through my mind when i watched the show...Windson's characterization is problematic. I think a person like him is not very realistic as it is not likely a person can develop such a strong relationship with a guy if he already has a girlfriend, unless of course, he's gay. But Windson's adamant refusal to succumb to Ivan sexually seems to suggest that he is not inclined that way, so...... Anyway, I find it weird also that Windson's girlfriend never appears in the movie at all.

But the suicide thing really takes the cake. No warning whatsoever, just happened suddenly like that....is it due to poor editing? maybe certain scenes were cut out, resulting in the ensuing incoherence. I must confess i really catch no ball. Either that, or maybe the director trying too hard to make the movie 'artistic'. Like the saying goes, if u cant convince them, confuse them.....I find most art films like this, always baffling and confusing, as if the director deliberately do so in a bid to try to pull off his film as an 'artisitc', 'thinking' kind of film.....

OTherwise, this movie is not bad....i appreciate the kind of friendship btw 2 guys, one that transcends the carnal.....

knowing this, I don't really take this statement seriously, specially someone I met in the spa. I would think it was just a passing remark, not real, just for a one night stand, that all.

Nobody say and believe this in spa, if it is, then totally fake :B)

But people could say "You are the dick/ass of my life" in sauna/spa :lol:

Here is The making Of Permanent Residence.

Actually, the movie's director 云翔or Scud, is quite a great looking hunk himself!

The characterization of Ivan was supposed to be a mirror of him - rich goodlooking and talented. Accordingly, Scud made his money during the Dotcom days and later, switched to his real interest - movie making.

In the clip, theres a part whereby he posed nude with his cute PA (or bf?)for the movie's coffee table album. His PA, Bryon Pang was the first Mr HongKong no less, and will be cast in Scud's coming movie Amphetamine,安非他命。Like all Scud's earlier movies, expect to see lots of yummy hot bods in full monty on the screen.

http://www.permanent-residence.com/movie/makingof

Enjoy.

Here you are, after "Permanent Residence",

the trailer of the coming soon movie by Scud, Amphetamine,安非他命, featuring Bryon Pang, Scud's Personal Assistant ( or bf ?).

In one scene, he got gang raped by 4 thugs and after, got thrown naked into rubbish dump.

Enjoy.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/5hVF-dDi7xc/

Acually, you can download from above links, it is good enough.

As many people here are talking about this "hot" movie so I tried to download and watched it last night. Wow, very surprised :

- Many many full front nudity scenes

- Ivan is quite handsome with great body :P

The story of Ivan's life happens very naturally. The way he falls in love with Windson and their relationship is like a fate as their name and other common things.

Windson is straight and Ivan is gay. It is true and confirmed. Windson never had sexual desire for Ivan while Ivan always has it in his mind. What Windson really likes from Ivan is his friendly, caring, ... where he said it is not normal in HongKong. And also the way Ivan behaved, he never "push" Windson that's why Windson never feel scared, stress while being together with him but comfortable actually.

As Windson is lonely open-minded guy so skinny dip, nude wrestling, shower together, sleeping nude is something he can do with his very close and best friend, Ivan. I think many straight guys can do it as well. I find it is normal and acceptable. If you remember, while having shower together, Windson lets Ivan cum behind him. :thumb:

And when Ivan was in pain when his grandma died, he just went off after an argument.

"I can give you my life but I cannot do it with you" Windson told Ivan before he left.

And Ivan answered " so doing it with me is worst than death?"

I think it is very logical here, we all know that Windson is straight, how can we ask straight guy to marry another gay guy just because they are best friends, even they are ... in love ... in some ways ? I can undestand Windson why he said so and why he left.

And this is the sentence or main reason why Windson committed suicide in the end. He really loves Ivan but he never can "do" it, so how he can show Ivan how much he loves Ivan, how to answer Ivan's question again ... is it worst than death ? ... as Ivan is always obsessed by death in the whole movie so he decided his own way ... sometimes leaving someone you love is another way of showing how much you love him.

6 six later when they met again by chance in Australia, Ivan thought Windson is already married. But Windson's answer is even more surprising "I'm divorced"

With whom Ivan asked. "with you" was the reply.????

I watched the movie with English subtitle and it never mentioned about "divorced" :

Ivan : Where is your wife? Not coming with you?

Windson : Did I say I have a wife?

Ivan : Come on, teII me, who is the Iucky one?

Windson : Sure, why not? You know my wife very weII, we have spIit though

Ivan : Who?

Windson : You !

As I understand, Windson never got married and he considered Ivan is his wife who he split 6 years ago. So sweet :rolleyes:

And before he left, he placed their photo from his bag and place it quietly in Ivan's hands. Why?

So that Ivan will remember him forever?

So that he don't have to traumatise himself to "do it" with Ivan?

For Windson, that picture is the happiest time of his life or his relationship with Ivan and he really wants Ivan to remember it forever.

Nobody is perfect, each person will behave differently ...

A Iine of Lin Zhi Xuan's Iyrics... In a Iife, whiIe something is gifted to you, something is taken away

We look at this story and relationship from different angles and here is the director/author's view.

The weak of this director/author is he wanted to say too much like linking homosexuality with mutation but the way or story he picked up is not easy for audience to understand, like many events will happen in future just to say their love over time ... or coffins in Death Sea in Israel in another implying or metaphorical idea.

But in general, it is very beautiful movie to watch. I think this is story telling about how a straight guy and a gay guy falling in love with each other not as author said "story of a gay guy falling in love with straight guy" because indeed, Windson also fell in love deeply with Ivan.

63695coverposter.jpg

Edited by castaway

actually who cares fake or real, that's how most people are now, as long the other party love to hear & willing to believe.

Actually, I watched this movie last night and while listening to those words "You are the love of my life" which Ivan keeps saying many times to Windson, I remember Snowball's reactions on those sweet words ;)

Your behaviour or characteristic is similar to Windson in some ways.

And do you want to know how Windson replied to Ivan

" I don't understand, Even if I do, I won't beIieve it" :(

I'm glad that you enjoyed the movie as much as i do!

If you remember, while having shower together, Windson lets Ivan cum behind him. :thumb:

Haha, you are very sharp.

Many of my friends who also watched the movie had no clue what happened, they were probably busy drooling watching them cuddling in the shower.

The only line whispered by Windson was :"you cummed already?"

I watched the movie with English subtitle and it never mentioned about "divorced" :

Windson : you know that person too, but we were already divorced.

That was the answer in cantonese Windson replied, I think is quite different from the subtitle.

A Iine of Lin Zhi Xuan's Iyrics... In a Iife, whiIe something is gifted to you, something is taken away

Ivan used those lines to described his life then - wealth and fame, all he has but love?

He still haven't found his true love yet.

Hes rich and famous but extremely lonely.

Actually I had sorta figured out why Windson commited suicide.

He felt that theres no way he could reciprocate Ivan's love.

Ivan's chinese name is Ah Hoi, meaning sea.

So symbolically, Windson gave his whole life to Ivan, the sea.

My posting earlier was trying to provoke others to give their views about this issue.

Windson : you know that person too, but we were already divorced.

That was the answer in cantonese Windson replied, I think is quite different from the subtitle.

I think both sentences in Cantonese or English are same meaning. "That person" Windson mentioned here is Ivan whom he broke up/split/divorced 6 years ago.

And why do you think Ivan have not found his true love yet ??? Why ? Why ? Why ? :o ... :D

Windson is already always the love of his life .

1.) Not sure why we always think ‘舊愛還是最美'. OLD love was new before .....

2.) Maybe we always need comparison.

3.) So if you have one and only one lover, I think you probably can say "You are the love of my life" to him now or maybe tonite, :rolleyes: cheers.

4.) Castaway: well-interpretation and well explaination. You must have lot of experiences.

5.) Whether you are pragmatic or romantic, one of these days when the true love appears, please do not hesitate to shower him with love. Onec missed, we don't really know when 'he' will come by again.

And why do you think Ivan have not found his true love yet ??? Why ? Why ? Why ? :o ... :D

Windson is already always the love of his life .

Clever boy!

You had just won yourself a mystery prize! :thumb:

Yes, Ivan really meant it when he spoke those words but unfortunately, he was only left with a picture and a very sweet and eternal memory.

I understand that Ivan is gifted of having Windson's LOVE (the ONLY true love of his life) but Windson was taken away from him ...

It means nothing is perfect in this life or you can't have everything you want ... so do you think that his true life LOVE is not beautiful enough ? :rolleyes: It is actually :thumb:

How many of us here have THE LOVE OF MY LIFE ? Have you guys ever asked yourself this question ? :unsure:

Will you guys dare to take the risk as Ivan and Windson ?

Memory is always beautiful .

In this world, something's gonna change, something's not. If you can not have someone, the only thing you can do is not to forget.

I will never forget.

P.S : Anyway, this is only my personal opinion and understanding to ... share ;)

Edited by castaway

i just bought the 'Permanent Residence' original dvd from beach road today and shall watch this weekend :D

Hope your DVD is uncensored version otherwise you already "missed" 80% nice part of the movie :P

One of the earlier movie - Bishonen 美少年之恋。from HK. :thumb:

越快乐越堕落- you get to see full frontal nudity of 陈锦鸿. And also 曾志伟 cruising and got fxxked in the spa. :thumb:

十七岁的天空,a funny Taiwanese movie featuring newcomer hot eye candy Tony Yang 杨佑宁。 :thumb:

City Without Baseball - 无野之城 from HK - plenty of frontal nudity :twisted:

Dun bother to watch "City Without Baseball - 无野之城 from HK - plenty of frontal nudity" unless u just wan to see bods , not really gay related story , just a small part, quite disappointed to get it :( anywhere in SG we can buy these gay theme movies ? not into XXX but just gay theme R-rated

To bake & make people happy ... But am i happy baking ? hmmmm I just have to , cos if not people will not like what I baked ! P/s : We can exchange pointers BUT please don't just private me just to ask for recipes ! Thanks

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.