Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

On 2/17/2016 at 10:36 AM, Guest said:

Me too! I think weizhou is really cute.. In a "don't bother me" kind of way. 

Anyone realises the opening is almost like a love letter from guhai to yinzi? The last few lyrics actually say "I want to be with you until the end of time" .. And the MV starting also shows 2 bags , cactuars (all memorable symbols of their love) .. I know people feel like sometimes the series lack polishing but I think the writers/director actually put quite a lot of effort into it. Maybe the censoring of scenes affected the quality in the end.. 

Edited by clrawk

I prefer the ending song 慢慢走. BLY write and sing the song...

演唱:許魏洲
作詞:@小龍牢司FM
作曲:許魏洲

你背我說起了從前
一個人拖延著時間
我笑著聽著你訴說
眼前卻模糊了一片
你拉起我曾
猶豫不決的手
向前慢慢走
一起慢慢走

別總說我不懂
別總說我不痛
風也吹過我嘴角殘留下溫柔
別說你會繼續陪我
我不說是我太過沉默
你握緊雙手聽不見我說 別走

勿二傳 二改 謝謝。

9 hours ago, marcoc said:
1 hour ago, marcoc said:

Saw the EP11 preview... ! Wow how Guhai going to clear this mess? 

The mess is very easy to clear because BLY love Guhai deeply in his heart...the problem solve easily. BLY father marry his lover, Auntie Chou (皱婶).

The most exciting part will be EP13, Guhai sodomise BLY infront of his girl friend, Bai Wei. Let wait for next Wed. Haha...

2 hours ago, marcoc said:

I prefer the ending song 慢慢走. BLY write and sing the song...

演唱:許魏洲
作詞:@小龍牢司FM
作曲:許魏洲

你背我說起了從前
一個人拖延著時間
我笑著聽著你訴說
眼前卻模糊了一片
你拉起我曾
猶豫不決的手
向前慢慢走
一起慢慢走

別總說我不懂
別總說我不痛
風也吹過我嘴角殘留下溫柔
別說你會繼續陪我
我不說是我太過沉默
你握緊雙手聽不見我說 別走

勿二傳 二改 謝謝。

hes so amazingly talented! i like both opening and ending, but definitely the ending sounds more "complete" and well sung. the opening sounds a little more amateurish, but still good!

i guess god is quite unfair in this instance- guy is cute, hot, can sing, tall, can act, can sew...

9 hours ago, nixorn said:

U forgot one more....許魏洲 can bake cake too. He made it for his mum early feb for her bday. So filial.

u r filial in your own way right?

a cake doesn't mean everything...
Ladies will go crazy after a man who can cook too esp in this era
Nowadays most men can cook/bake and nearly most chefs are males right?
I like it when the chef will not cook at home after work

btw , this actor doesn't really look like the one he s acting in the show, though he is q.talented

49 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

u r filial in your own way right?

a cake doesn't mean everything...
Ladies will go crazy after a man who can cook too esp in this era
Nowadays most men can cook/bake and nearly most chefs are males right?
I like it when the chef will not cook at home after work

btw , this actor doesn't really look like the one he s acting in the show, though he is q.talented

Wonder why the reaction...it's just the guy showing his daily life stuff.

I just repost from the drama weibo which also linked from the actor weibo. Whether same guy or not...let the rest see for themselves.

Still waiting for the upload.....

Meanwhile....here's a short clip of them singing live the title song...only the chorus part.

A 45min long interview with abit sing-song in the middle and some push-up punishment at the end....i only watched abit...now i know out of the 4, Guhai/Jingyu had graduated, no more studying....the rest still students.

Edited by nixorn

6 minutes ago, Glyph said:

Gave up on youtube uploaders, watching it here.

And yes, waiting for DVD uncut version.

I don't know what is going on in their mind.. its okay to show guhai putting his hands into yinzi's pants and talking about wanking off... but a kiss is too much.

okay PRC censorship = 1 Addicted fans = 0

It's not just the kiss scene, they cut off a huge chunk when GH said he wanted to 上 BLY when they were still on the bed. The 言语羞辱 part that BLY was referring to. +\

You can catch bits of it in this video... [SPOILER WARNING FOR FUTURE EPISODES]

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, Glyph said:

It's not just the kiss scene, they cut off a huge chunk when GH said he wanted to 上 BLY when they were still on the bed. The 言语羞辱 part that BLY was referring to. +\

You can catch bits of it in this video... [SPOILER WARNING FOR FUTURE EPISODES]

Hidden Content

I hope the DVD comes out immediately after the episodes sigh... But there was a redeeming part in this episode.. when yinzi saw the amount of times guhai practice writing his name in his notebook.. That part just got me.

Honestly guhai is bordering on being a psychopath. The way he talks and acts.. If I were to deal with someone like that in real life I would go crazy. He's even worse than Jin lulu in terms of obsession.

Sad that they had to censor so much....even some dialogue.

The 1st kiss on the bed....quoted from youtuber :

...白洛因喉咙里发出朦胧的声音,但是很快被顾海的吸吮声吞咽掉,顾海彻底疯掉了,他的舌尖触及到白洛因的牙床,湿润的感觉让他身体瞬间通电,从来没有过这样大的心绪波动,顾海胸口的旺火快把自己烧着了。   不够,不够,他还想要索取更多。   为了避免被白洛因的牙齿攻击,顾海用手钳制住白洛因的两腮,强行将舌头探了进去,舌尖触碰舌尖的那一刻,一股强大的电流在体内四处流窜,顾海暴躁而贪婪地在白洛因的口腔里肆虐着,捕捉着白洛因逃窜的舌头,又咬又舔又吸,恨不得吞到肚子里。   这和男女之间的接吻不一样,没有过多的前戏和腻歪,完全是心底深处的激情超过了身体的负荷,爆发出来的强大吞噬力。猛烈而狂野,带着山呼海啸一般的破坏力,将两个人的心情带入了分崩离析的境地。   顾海的唇离开了白洛因的唇,他的手还放在白洛因的两颊上,将他的头发全部别到脑后,露出一张完整的英俊面颊。就是这张脸,迷炫了他的眼睛,勾掉了他的魂儿,抽干了他所有的意志力。   “宝贝儿……”顾海忘情地看着白洛因,神思恍惚,“其实你早就知道我的心吧?你早就知道我对你的感情不一般吧?我和你亲嘴儿,你也没觉得意外吧?”   白洛因的脸煞是好看,一秒钟变一个色。   “顾海!你丫……”   “先别骂人呢!”顾海捂住白洛因的嘴,“你先听我说,听我说完了,你再攒一块骂。反正我在你心里也没什么高大的形象,今儿我就彻底让它坍塌了,你最好恨我,恨我也比这么无动于衷强。白洛因你听好了,我顾海从没把你当过哥们儿,我对你好是因为我喜欢你,我把你当傍家儿伺候,我想和你睡在一张床上是因为我想上你,我做梦都想听你浪叫……”   白洛因,“……”   “你觉得我特流氓吧?觉得我特变态吧?告诉你,这赖不着别人,就赖你自个!谁让你这么迷人的?谁让你这么骚的?谁让你一笑就把我弄得神魂颠倒的?白洛因,你甭装清纯,你丫肯定看出来我这些龌龊的想法了,你就是故意勾引我!”【以上是剧里没展现的部分】   【以下是剧里突然接上的部分】“白洛因,我告诉你,我今儿说这些话,我一点儿都不后悔!....

Then 2nd kiss at the wall painting part....ya, it's shown in some mv and clips. Here at the start :

Looking at the strictness of the censorship....i can only sigh at those other scenes ...

About the DVDs....i don't know how to get from china to spore later....maybe hope someone will upload uncensored version later....provided really got uncensored DVD version.

On further thoughts....if the novel is more subtle, less sex stuff....or if the drama in the 1st place meant to adapt to milder version of some scenes or maybe hidden from view (plus only suggestion that kiss had happened)....then the scenes won't look so disconnected.

Well it's still the expressing of love (besides kiss), their sacrifices, the sad things that happen to them etc that would touch readers/viewers. I mean the writer did create many scenes where though small actions or words...show their love...and are touching.

But still, the actors put in effort for those scenes...sigh. The actor as Guhai mentioned in one clip that he was hoping for a 金鸡奖 after a bed scene....hahaha.

Edited by nixorn

sad!

from a scriptwriter pt. of view, I know the perpetrator / top must be Guhai. But I seriously felt BaiLuoyin doesn't really need to do the btm role as he s neither weak nor soft or inviting....esp many said BLY got a black face...and very good in sports and all area

I have read in the other threads, many btms keep lamenting that  they doesn't need anal sex, they don't need a prick in them, however in reality , all are matchedup in a fashion that is btm w top, female w a handsome male lead........

I cannot imagine how to write a script when it becomes two btms, no fun and no sparkle!!!!!!!

Tks otokonoko, for sharing w me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by lovehandle

I suspect either there is recent increase in the strictness of censorship....or the more popular the drama is...including net dramas (getting popular nowadays)...it got more attention from some censorship dept. Remember the recent 太子妃升职记 n other net dramas also got similar fate...need to take down, re-edit then can upload again.

I read some viewers said the author's previous gay drama 逆袭..kisses were shown...well...didnt watch that drama...only browse a few scenes.

Anyway there are trailers of ep 12.....even 13 to 15.

Medical checkup....pants drop....Guhai's proud look...haha.

Confirm he really proud of his size...need a bigger basin...

Hope they dont censor too much...

Last time with jin lulu..cant hit him....now cant even scold him.

So they really end this season at ep15?....

Edited by nixorn

Think usually got 2 trailers/teasers....one would have the notice at the very start of clip...about the show on every wed, fri n sun...so far i already saw that type...ep12 to 15.....posted above. The other type w/o the notice and usually longer clip....so far only ep12...so maybe only cut n released as that ep date is closer.

guys this is uncut version. Please do not share with Chinese fans because if not the show will have a chance of getting cancelled! I freaking love this version... The producers are amazing!

Guest Lovehandle
1 hour ago, otokonoko said:

同樂會。I'm catching it too.

It has a good start for tongle hui but a sudden twist of probably having a child w a woman in the past - starts to drag all things ....

1 minute ago, nixorn said:

To otokonoko,

Thank you very much for the uncut clip.

I prefer not to miss the kisses and intimate scenes.....but more importantly I don't want to miss the important dialogue esp declaration, 表白 etc.

Why like that also need to censor...

Have you listened to the radio broadcast version?

Radio broadcast version....not yet. Maybe will do so when free. Read the novel b4...but long time ago.

Btw....one website bilibili, think china one already got uploaded the uncut version....and i read the comments there is that one official china website iqiyi already took down the full drama. This isn't good. B'cos if it's banned or something similar....will affect whether they will film future seasons.

I don't mind they just show the censored version now....then much much later then show the uncut version...or release DVDs...eventually someone will upload to server later.

10 minutes ago, xydboy said:

After watching epi 11, start to feel a little weird. He rejected Guhai at first but when Guhai cared for him and ate the sea cucumber, the smile on his face is like priceless.

BLY never piss off or disagreed when Guhai reply "不想上媳妇的丈夫不是好老公" ! I think more or less... He like Guhai... 

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.