Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

6 minutes ago, psarthmei said:

oh, those 97 'chapters' are that danmeila website's own pagination. the actual novel has many more chapters, so you get a few chapters on each page per se.

I see, alright, thanks for the information.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

7 minutes ago, nixorn said:

Sadly what i read from author/director's website is they plan to film one season per yr.

They have 2 gay-themed drama series....the other one 逆袭 was shown last yr august...only 9 episodes, even shorter than 上瘾...that was in china's summer vacation period (jul-sep).

This one is shown in winter vacation (jan-feb). Next will be continuing of 逆袭 around aug. Then next jan 上瘾 again.

Of course only briefly mentioned in website...i can't 100% confirm if really like this....or if they would face issue with continuing future seasons.

i saw quite a few season 2 scenes though... like guhai's cousin.. the car... etc. does that mean they have almost completed s2 or smth... urgh its kind of weird to leave fans hanging for 1 year.. makes no sense :(

Ya...i also puzzle about GuYang's part....when i see how the episodes progress recently. The actor for that role had already been decided and he appeared during one production clip and a promotion event. So that's why i said i don't want to confirm about the continuing seasons yet.

王宇 as 顾洋

He's Guhai's older cousin, but he called him Ge. Supposed to look alike. His char supposed to be cunning, cruel....the actor seems to have that look.

I won't say too much on what he did later.

56b0a43a392f33975.jpg0067mZuTjw1ezc4z1v8g1j30qo0zkh9s.jpg

006ehL3njw1exfrb81424j30rs15odtt.jpg006ehL3njw1exfrb8czv0j30rs15kanb.jpg

Another demo of what Jingyu's 柔术 can do.

http://www.miaopai.com/u/paike_un8dl8k72n

Can't hear too clearly....but think the moment director said cut....Weizhou turn around to see if he hurt Jingyu's hand or not.

So will things develop until these 2 kiss or at least a scene of nearly-kiss? At least they practiced already.

Edited by nixorn

1 hour ago, nixorn said:

Another demo of what Jingyu's 柔术 can do.

http://www.miaopai.com/u/paike_un8dl8k72n

Can't hear too clearly....but think the moment director said cut....Weizhou turn around to see if he hurt Jingyu's hand or not.

So will things develop until these 2 kiss or at least a scene of nearly-kiss? At least they practiced already.

OMG, another couple?!

This part finally they also uploaded to youtube. So the move has an official name....飞身十字固

Guhai and Luoyin exchanged roles. And the audience (can hear mostly women) asking them to 互攻...i read the comments and learn one phrase for the women who are dirty minded...they call them 腐女 or 污婆 (sound like witch). And similarly when i watch china video websites, when got sexual scenes or dialogue, they would write a train is coming....i didn't understand until someone add....污污污污污污污污....haha.

Edited by nixorn

16 hours ago, nixorn said:

Ya...i also puzzle about GuYang's part....when i see how the episodes progress recently. The actor for that role had already been decided and he appeared during one production clip and a promotion event. So that's why i said i don't want to confirm about the continuing seasons yet.

王宇 as 顾洋

He's Guhai's older cousin, but he called him Ge. Supposed to look alike. His char supposed to be cunning, cruel....the actor seems to have that look.

I won't say too much on what he did later.

56b0a43a392f33975.jpg0067mZuTjw1ezc4z1v8g1j30qo0zkh9s.jpg

006ehL3njw1exfrb81424j30rs15odtt.jpg006ehL3njw1exfrb8czv0j30rs15kanb.jpg

so bcos of the uncut version, the series risk getting banned. I'm curious how did the uncut version came out. It will be sad if they can't continue. 

Thank you everyone for sharing info on this series here. Esp Nixorn for starting this. 

Oh. So we might see a 3rd party? 

They officially released it on Youtube, the site which is banned in China because it's outside of their censorship laws. They basically crossed the Great Firewall of China (rofl) to do this, but cause many have shared it on China-based video sites (at least what I read from some of the youtube comments), they decided to cut Episode 12.

Spoiler alert! 

Ok, I finally sat down to watch this movie. About 30 min into it, someone dies and I thought, "Alamak! What's the rest of the movie gonna be like?" Then some kind of redemption happens. Actually, the movie's not so bad. My favourite is the actor playing Nut - Meen Sirita. :wub:

4 hours ago, Glyph said:

They officially released it on Youtube, the site which is banned in China because it's outside of their censorship laws. They basically crossed the Great Firewall of China (rofl) to do this, but cause many have shared it on China-based video sites (at least what I read from some of the youtube comments), they decided to cut Episode 12.

that is sad, but i prefer them to follow the chinese censorship so this show can have a full run instead of banning it from airing. They can release uncut on DVD :)

In the novel, Jin Lulu is supposed to be....put in nicer terms....not pretty, look like man from a dist. Some viewers actually feel her char's physical appearance is the closest to the novel. Acted by pro model Lou Qing.

Saw 2 youtube clips on her. 

At the end, will show her model pics....and one made by herself..haha.

Must watch towards the end.

Edited by nixorn

Guest Addicted

Bad news for those within the China Firewall. Seems like the show has been taken off web in China.

[ANNOUNCEMENT]

All media platforms in China have been notified to take the series off their sites because the series is undergoing inspection by China's State Administration of Radio, Film, and Television (SARFT). Our current only source of the episodes are the investor's YouTube channel or the Official Addicted Web Series YouTube channel.

Nevertheless, we have youtube! XD

For English-subbed episodes:

Take a look at the web series' fb fanpage:

English Subtitles done by our Page: ENG SUB Episodes: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?li... ENG SUB BTS Footage (3 videos): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?li... ENG SUB Rehearsal Videos (4 videos): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?li...

For the English novel:

3. Q: Is there a translation for this novel? If yes, where it can be accessed? A: Our partner page, Just BL Things, is translating the novel right now. Here is the link to read it: http://justblthings.weebly.com/are-you-addicted.html

Source: https://www.facebook.com/notes/addicted-web-series-%E4%B8%8A%E7%98%BE%E7%BD%91%E7%BB%9C%E5%89%A7/frequently-asked-questions-answers-notes/439877766208380 

Sad to hear the latest news. 

I don't know if this would be the same like 太子妃升职记, just removed all the sex scenes, dirty jokes etc and able to upload again. B'cos this drama the basic theme is already "inappropriate”. And also the same fear, would it affect future filming of such themes in china? and for next season?

Hope at the very least will see the rest of the episodes on youtube.

Further thoughts about appearance of GuYang....though his name is credited in the opening part, the 2 songs never show his appearance....at least Luoyin's ex-gf got shown. Don't tell me in the end, no scenes for him this current "season"?

Another thought on the novel itself...u know the writer "jumped" over the 8 years gap. Some writer might go into real-time describing the 2 chars' daily life esp when Guhai would wake up from that car accident and hear the fake news (that Luoyin had died)....that's so super sad just to imagine how he would react...i mean the details on facial expressions, behaviour etc.

Instead that period was only briefly mentioned here and there (in like memory flashback and future dialogue). I don't know with actual description...it would be more sad...or without. Instead the gap in the novel becomes a gap in some readers' heart....it feel empty (with little details) yet the sorrow seems to fill all the space (with one's imagination).. 

They were still considered young, just after mid-20s when they met again...but 8yrs is still a long period. The novel later turns to a more joyful mode (with even more sex scenes)....but still that lingering ache sort of stay in the background. Perhaps that way...the ending seems so much sweeter.

Edited by nixorn

Help!

Can someone pls tell me:

Who blow who? Or is it just a hj?

The tissue paper is at bLy side
And bly wet his lips

Then next scene move on to medical checkup
And bLy refuse to let GH to look at his....
So for sure gH must hve not seen BLy's
Though bLy may have touched/hj gH alrdy

I find epi 12 abrupt. Isnt bly supposedly still a straight as a ruler guy up till now, or at least an uptight pussy. How would he allow gh to do any sexual, be it hj, bj or @j, to him, unless he was forced.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 21/02/2016 at 0:04 PM, Guest ILoveAddicted said:

There was no sex scene in Episode 12.

The tissues were there because the 2 of them just mutually JO each other, which was edited out from the released version.

The first time they actually had sex was not romantic at all. Gu Hai RAPED Luo Yin. This happened in the future (8 years from the current timeline) when they "reunited" after being separated. All the pent-up feelings just exploded.

Did the rape scence happened 8 yrs later ? I read the novel but didnt see that it is 8ys later.

1 hour ago, Guest said:

Did the rape scence happened 8 yrs later ? I read the novel but didnt see that it is 8ys later.

2 hours ago, fab said:

I find epi 12 abrupt. Isnt bly supposedly still a straight as a ruler guy up till now, or at least an uptight pussy. How would he allow gh to do any sexual, be it hj, bj or @j, to him, unless he was forced.

Fab

as long as a guy who touched u to such an extent , u didn't realy refuse totally , u r definitely not straight! for a straight guy he will kick u out of his rm permanently and will not even talk to u again........

so u know for sure BLY is nt 100%straight

i really pity bailuoyin.. it seems like his whole world is full of crazy people.

1) the stalky ex-girlfriend, shihui. so fucking creepy i can't even explain the level of creepiness it is...

2) the current boyfriend. possessive is not even the appropriate word to describe him. he's beyond that... literally. that last line in episode 15 that says "if u betray me...etc" just killed the mood entirely. seriously what the hell?

3) youqi. not as crazy as the other 2, since he channels his anger towards yangmeng instead. but stil a little bit crazy. who the hell scolds a random person just cause you are mad you can't get your love?

4) yangmeng. okay he's not entirely crazy... but he's a little bit on the mental side when he talks. i know its just his personality but still..

5) crazy ass mum. well in the storyline, it seems like shes crazy in BLY's eyes, especially everytime she does something stupid to repair their relationship ie. breaking into their home. but i think she's actually one of the most sane in this instance.

and the time jump... sigh. its like so damn abrupt.. from the wedding question to the wedding scene. and of course the cut scenes.. don't get me wrong there were still a lot of worthy moments in the last 3 episodes, just not as good as the first few.

and guyang's acting is just... over-the-top. i know he's portraying someone sinister/cunning... but his acting is pure crap. there are more ways to channel that emotion rather than giving weird eye contact and such. and they really should have done away with some of the novel lines, such as guhai saying he's kind and guyang is evil. k, if thats the case why the hell would you still keep in contact with that person and honestly its just an awkward thing to say...

38 minutes ago, Guest wzf said:

and guyang's acting is just... over-the-top. i know he's portraying someone sinister/cunning... but his acting is pure crap. there are more ways to channel that emotion rather than giving weird eye contact and such. and they really should have done away with some of the novel lines, such as guhai saying he's kind and guyang is evil. k, if thats the case why the hell would you still keep in contact with that person and honestly its just an awkward thing to say...

now I get your point! after watching ep14 but ok lah, his acting

Edited by lovehandle

Guest ILoveAddicted

Season 1 will end at Episode 15.

There will be Season 2, don't worry.

Season 2 deal with their break-up and subsequent meeting after many years.

The 2 side main characters will also have their own development in Season 2.

This series is not to be uploaded to the China website as if I remember correctly, one of the major video streaming site (Yukou??? ACFun??? Can't remember, sorry) has bought over the rights to broadcast the series. So, other video streaming sites cannot upload. YouTube can upload as China has restricted access to YouTube, so the ban is not affected if upload to YouTube.

they will release the uncut version in the future... im pretty sure.. with the popularity and momentum it is gaining, it is gona earn a shitload of $$ from dvd (i don't really understand why chinese still use dvd despite being one of the most technologically advanced countries but ya whatever, as long as it makes them enough money for a s2/s3)

i can't wait to see the tearjerking moments of s2.... it would be a real love/hate test, and i'm sure jingyu's acting would have improved by then

sigh*** thanks for sharing the last 3 episodes, i dare to watch them without understanding any word, cray lah..sooner someone will share with english subtitle.

i suddenly realise its the end of season 1, i never been this sad, i will miss them especially Gu Hai, i feel his pain seeing BLY's gf, when everything seems right then suddenly....back to square one.

But the scene "inside the car" that was hot, ( though through my imagination only whatever happens ).

2 minutes ago, Guest said:

they will release the uncut version in the future... im pretty sure.. with the popularity and momentum it is gaining, it is gona earn a shitload of $$ from dvd (i don't really understand why chinese still use dvd despite being one of the most technologically advanced countries but ya whatever, as long as it makes them enough money for a s2/s3)

i can't wait to see the tearjerking moments of s2.... it would be a real love/hate test, and i'm sure jingyu's acting would have improved by then

i hope tomorrow is season 2 already.. fast forward please

Read some news released by the author/producer....the DVDs not allowed to sell in China. But she said so far, they are preparing for season 2....will start filming (with same cast) in may. I'm not sure...but with filming, editing....will they make it within this yr? or stick to plan for next jan? But at least hope no further obstacles/ban....pls pray got season 2.

In ep 13, the marriage talk btw Yinzi and his dad is touching.

Start of ep14, Guhai comforting the crying Yinzi is touching. And wow....Guhai show so much skin in this ep.

Compared to the rest, GuYang seems abit more exaggerated....but i feel it's ok. He is as described in the novel....that cold and unapproachable aura. 

About the kite story...i still ponder...there's some meaning behind it....i'm thinking Guyang as a child is the one who cut the kite string.

As in why Guhai still welcome him....by blood, cousins (with fathers as brothers) are very close...Guhai can't blame him too much....even for the 8yrs gap, Guhai didn't like take much real revenge on him. 

Ep 15 is mostly sweet....the scarf, gloves and other joking scenes.

The part after Yinzi carried Guhai to bed and the car scene...censored again. Hope will see uncut scenes soon. But at least the car scene show them sweating and panting after it.

Shi Hui is pretty. Esp after u see Jin Lulu...haha.

Edited by nixorn

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.