Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

1 hour ago, JR19 said:

I wonder if the uncensored version will include "deleted" scenes eg. drunk BLY comparison tool size with GH etc. Can't wait to see the final products (DVD and novel) when they are available in Taiwan, we shall see if the actors' images will be used for the covers.

As for WZ's album, any idea if it will be a Mainland only release or will it be available outside China?

Have you seen any TFBoys album sold in Singapore or Malaysia, XWZ's new album 光 will definitely release in China only. I think it will be available on taobao for pre-order and again just get a 代购 to buy for you :)

Uncensored version will have all those deleted scene.

5 minutes ago, dexter9898 said:

Have you seen any TFBoys album sold in Singapore or Malaysia, XWZ's new album 光 will definitely release in China only. I think it will be available on taobao for pre-order and again just get a 代购 to buy for you :)

Uncensored version will have all those deleted scene.

Not even in Taiwan? :o

Just saw this video, pay attention to what JY said towards the end, if he was referring to WZ .... :lol: 

those were the days!

I have shared this with @JR19 earlier this week, might as well post it here too.

慢慢走 MV (the best quality available as shared by CJD on her weibo the night after she announced the sad news - the clips are near Blu-Ray quality around 850Mb each)

Sea-side version

https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/rZQqXopu6PNELRJHRlIxkN2vxMSJmg4eAtY4hsJAjef?_encoding=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0&mgh=1

Flower shop version

https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/Kn9VA3rVXfm5gB0rjfbZLYTJse8XUmbCeAG4CO5vQw6?_encoding=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0&mgh=1

A fan wrote that the censor dept might associate the names of the 2 leads with heroin 海洛因....but they forgot to include the surnames....so 顧白 + 海洛因 = Goodbye Heroin....isn't this a positive message to avoid drugs?

Haha....i know the author choose the names to link with the title Addicted....but i wonder she also plan further with the surnames?

Luckily not 纪白。。。。。。。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

2 days ago I came across this drama incidentally and I can't help but to finish the entire series on the same night. Up till now, the visuals are still running in my head.  I booby-trapped myself into the plot.. Hours later come the shattering news that there won't be a next season. It seems like a vertigo now for me. 

To make it worse both of them are refrained from standing next to each other on public appearances.. 

12 minutes ago, hollister88 said:

2 days ago I came across this drama incidentally and I can't help but to finish the entire series on the same night. Up till now, the visuals are still running in my head.  I booby-trapped myself into the plot.. Hours later come the shattering news that there won't be a next season. It seems like a vertigo now for me. 

To make it worse both of them are refrained from standing next to each other on public appearances.. 

Aww..Sorry u had to discover the drama just when it was announced that it ended..I was also so into the plot that i went to read the novel and also catch up on the news on Soompi forum..Maybe u can do just that :lol:

2 minutes ago, clrawk said:

Aww..Sorry u had to discover the drama just when it was announced that it ended..I was also so into the plot that i went to read the novel and also catch up on the news on Soompi forum..Maybe u can do just that :lol:

haha I don't really read novels, but I did browse a few pages, might actually get started. Then again, addiction won't go away...:huh:  already poisoned liao might as well :twisted:

haven't felt like this in a long time since sekai-ichi hatsukoi

A fitting song to the current situation? Song is from 同乐会 taiwan drama with gay couple.

Of course...even if just friendship....they arent allowed to be close on stage...but off stage...who knows or can control. Maybe just cant post any meetups in weibo.

For fans of the chars (and less of the actors)...of course will be disappointed.

Edited by nixorn

On 4/19/2016 at 10:26 PM, Guest said:

I'm not sure how the english translated novel will end up. But the emotions from the original Chinese text may not be translated well. The reason why I continued to read was due to the emotions I get from this story.

I have to admit, I started reading from the point the Tv series ended, which is when BLY's ex-gf came back. Once I fishes ch 97, I will start from ch 1. LOL...

<3

May I know which chapter of the novel the series ended at?

@JR19 

Enlight just released the final song "向着光亮那方" from 许魏洲's new album, it is used as the promotion song for a new movie 谁的青春不迷茫 (not the title song for the movie)

http://www.weibo.com/p/2304445156c92bbf4ec3fd049c5166e64a842a

And in case you missed it, the song "光" that he first performed at Thailand's fan meeting session.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU0MjEzMTQwNA==.html?x

PS: I cringe whenever I hear him sing live and goes out of tune. :P 

Edited by dexter9898

Cantonese version of 慢慢走 (lyrics by fan) :

The song Dexter mentioned above for the upcoming movie  谁的青春不迷茫 (think str8 romantic movie of boy and girl students)....from youtube :

Edited by nixorn

Now's S.Korea's turn (after Taiwan) to be interested in Addicted....another drama/movie. I don't know they will adapt their own...or buy the novel's rights?

e6f5e819jw1f34qgol4tsj20k00zk0xm.jpg

3 clips that can't find in youtube.

Using the song 默....the mention of fish corresponds to Jingyu's whale label.

http://www.miaopai.com/show/16mXE91djW6t22AliICpfw__.htm

Of their wedding...the dialogue (eg proposal) edited from the original dialogue.

http://www.weibo.com/p/230444710a8d6d23b748c72ef8884d3febdf17

Some ceremony of Jingyu....probably rise in level of his martial arts....as usual, his voice blur-blur yet cute....he asked do i go back?

Well, i think with his carefree char....even if can't act...he can do anything else....eg teach class. 

http://www.weibo.com/p/2304449dfe36521d8b24ad1102ad3992889394

Ya....read from a forum...some feel Weizhou's company should train him further (with professional teachers) before releasing a full album....they aren't impressed with his songs besides the original ones for Addicted. They felt that'll be better for him if he wishes to go further in the future....rather than earning a quick buck while the drama's interest is still hot.

Think for one game show 全员加速中....they would still broadcast it later but they would blur/pixelate Jingyu's and Weizhou's appearance....mmm....so pathetic.

For Jingyu....don't know if he'll still act in the new drama 孤芳不自赏with Angelababy or not....hope still ok.

http://baike.baidu.com/subview/1012331/18000614.htm

Edited by nixorn

Guest 瑜洲夫夫

The latest update is that the uncut DVD will be released in Taiwan 10 May by iQiyi Taiwan. Fans are wondering if the mythical episodes 16-18 would appear.

Guest guest

I gave up reading the part 2.

Part 1 school life is very well written. It's more realistic. Part 2 when they reunited, the story got very "drama" and I find the drama like never ending.

No more patient to complete part 2. So end up I skipped most chapters and went straight to last few chapters.

9 hours ago, Guest 瑜洲夫夫 said:

The latest update is that the uncut DVD will be released in Taiwan 10 May by iQiyi Taiwan. Fans are wondering if the mythical episodes 16-18 would appear.

iQiYi is an online streaming company from China trying to enter Taiwan market, something like NetFlix, viu.

DVD will be released by another Taiwanese company Cai Chang. 

And no, there won't be any episode 16 to 18. All those beach scenes are for 慢慢走 MV, which was released on the night that Thailand fan meeting ended as it contains storyline from the novel, therefore can't be used for promoting XWZ's new album anymore.

18 hours ago, dexter9898 said:

PS: I cringe whenever I hear him sing live and goes out of tune. :P 

Haha! I do notice the occasionally "off" moments! I actually thought he sounded well doing acappella during his tv appearances. He has a deep speaking voice and his singing voice doesn't sound anywhere near that. Perhaps he sounds better in slower songs, although he used to have the 'rockstar' phase back in the days. I remember watching the rehearsal for 尘埃 performance for the award show recently and thought he sounded well, and during the actual performance, he sounded a little nervous. Regardless, he is still the better singer among the two leads haha! You can tell when they sang together during the early days for the series' promotional events.

edit: Saw photos of him wearing a suit but didn't any video of that, did he perform another song solo at the BKK event?

5 hours ago, dexter9898 said:

And no, there won't be any episode 16 to 18. All those beach scenes are for 慢慢走 MV, which was released on the night that Thailand fan meeting ended as it contains storyline from the novel, therefore can't be used for promoting XWZ's new album anymore.

Had it not been the 'ban', I actually think it's a smart idea to have the storyline in the MV, it could potential be a big hit for him and launch his singing career at a high. Guess the 'investment' into this MV has now all gone into the longkang..... Oh well...

Edited by JR19

I still preferred 长宇 - 我想 from Episode 14, I still get goosebumps everytime I played this song. :P

131931147.jpeg

flac - lossless format

Lyrics written by 小龙牢司, he also wrote the lyrics to 慢慢走. 

词:小龙牢司

曲:张大卫

夜深四周没有人

滴滴答答是钟声

影子是我唯一朋友

它也跟我一样沉默

它只想做好自己

它也想更快乐

窗边猫咪它在问我

喂过它的你

在哪里

天冷就多加件衣

呼吸你爱的氧气

让我再一次拉起你

拥抱你陪着你哭泣

它只想做好自己

它也想更快乐

窗边猫咪它在问我

喂过它的你

在哪里

天冷就多加件衣

呼吸你爱的氧气

让我再一次拉起你

拥抱你陪着你哭泣

天冷就多加件衣

呼吸你爱的氧气

让我再一次拉起你

拥抱你陪着你哭泣

让我们在梦中再相遇

回到我们初次相遇

Edited by dexter9898

41 minutes ago, dexter9898 said:

He performed 尘埃 when he  was wearing the suit

Thank you. He sounded just like a newbie should sound. :P

20 minutes ago, dexter9898 said:

I still preferred 长宇 - 我想 from Episode 14, I still get goosebumps everytime I played this song. :P

Just listened to it again and paying more attention to the lyrics, I see why you get goosebumps! I may not know the song at the time, but watching the scene when this song was the background, I felt it. The most touching part in  the series for me. GH's undying love for BLY!

19 hours ago, nixorn said:

Cantonese version of 慢慢走 (lyrics by fan) :

It's a good attempt, but I think it lacks the emotion needed. The instrumental however sounded good, any idea if it's available on youtube?

13 hours ago, dexter9898 said:

He could have taken it from the official Addicted Taiwan facebook page and did some editing himself.

It's a nice instrumental. Thanks for posting.

Weekend candy

006bhd33gw1f23cq5s234j30qo1bf419.jpg

Edited by JR19

消息情報

是不是廣電滿意他們在泰國見面會的表現和終止上癮2的公佈, 所以放鬆了之前的禁播呢? ! ( updated on 23-Apr )

全員加速中第二季4/29日如期播出,一樣會保留鯨魚與洲洲片段,但依舊會做些修調。

快樂大本營並非禁播,而是原訂4/16號要播出的有鯨魚跟洲洲那期,是因為週五湖南衛視自己的節目「我是歌手」要配合歌手增場,意旨配合我是歌手的歌手們宣傳,才調度了當期節目,所以不是不播哦~而是會在近期安排播出,但是節目內容一樣會有所修調。因此小編請大家一起呼籲,請勿再有現場錄影片段的流傳跟轉載,因為如果此情形太過於氾濫,亦有可能導致最終的播出破局,謝謝各位配合。

Read from tt1069 forum...basically it means the recorded variety shows will be broadcasted but with slight editing....my guess is no direct mention of the name Addicted, no intimate hugging btw the 2 etc.

37 minutes ago, nixorn said:

Read from tt1069 forum...basically it means the recorded variety shows will be broadcasted but with slight editing....my guess is no direct mention of the name Addicted, no intimate hugging btw the 2 etc.

At this point, something is better than nothing. At least we get to see them together again on screen, with less intimacy of course. Now if only they could give JY back his spot on the amazing race ... :D

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.