Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

9 hours ago, Guest Cute Exec said:

Is Porsche top and Nuer is bottom? Or vice versa?

Nuer is supposed to be top and Porche bottom in the film, but in real life, Nut (Nuer) acts more bottomish and Karn more boyish. Karn is only 19 and Nuer 24. 

I think lumping all gay films together is quite unintelligent as the thread is confusing with many cross-currents of conversations. But oh well, I didn't say the mods are clever to begin with. 

19 hours ago, fab said:

Ever since LOS many movies love to have scenes with 2 guys chatting on the bed.

I have no patience to watch more than 10 mins for both series. No where near los std.

Comparatively i would say the Porsche n partner is more eye candy.

U did not have the patience to watch and you can say it's nowhere near LOS standard. It might not have shared its popularity but popularity is based on factors other than how good the film is.

14 hours ago, Guest Fan said:

I think lumping all gay films together is quite unintelligent as the thread is confusing with many cross-currents of conversations. But oh well, I didn't say the mods are clever to begin with. 

And you are the "hum ji" Dreamerboy who don't dare to use your nick to post when you want to say something about the mods and had to resort to using Guest to post, and you thought the mod won't know that it's you?

Oh well, I didn't think you are anywhere near clever to begin with either.

Well, for me, if it's just a trailer, short film or early info on a gay-themed stuff.....i will post it here.

But if i feel some drama is not bad....at least if 50-75% good enough as Addicted....i would prefer a new thread on it....furthermore, it'll have more postings as the episodes come out each week.

Yesterday i posted 烟袋斜街10号 in new thread....esp now ep 1 and 2 just came out earlier this week....but i understand the mod combined it here.

Well....if more forummers watch it and feel it's good....then i suggest can start new thread on this drama? One way is to "Like" the episodes posts.

What i know is 2 episodes will appear each week around tue-wed.

http://www.weibo.com/YDXJ10?is_hot=1

Edited by nixorn

Mentioned b4....识汝不识丁 is an upcoming drama serial......an illiterate official who bought his post came to this new town....and fell in love with one of the co-worker (i assume) while handling cases. Think still filming. What's special from the other gay-themed dramas....is it's old period drama....can use the costume and sets are quite good.

http://www.weibo.com/u/5868254595?is_hot=1

Edited by nixorn

2 gay-themed but also fantasy-themed at the same time....still early filming stages.

暮夜传说之嗜血男宠

Vampire theme.

006ttXLGjw1f491etlwquj31j00zktd4.jpg

006ttXLGjw1f4foyl5qmzj31jk0yq48g.jpg

http://www.weibo.com/u/5932452000?is_hot=1

我的室友是狐仙

Not too sure about the story....i'll assume a guy's roommate turns out to be a fox spirit.

83135d5fgw1f3rxcse7scj20qo0zk45f.jpg

For more pics....

http://www.weibo.com/u/5659680819?from=feed&loc=at&nick=我的室友是狐仙官微&is_hot=1#_rnd1464892242701

Just days before ZZ's first ever concert, the management released a statement informing fans in advance that they will not be able to have certain songs in the setlist. First it was the cancellation of the Taipei concert, now the setlist restriction for the Beijing concert...and for a while I thought the ban had ended...Sigh...

It's highly speculated that the songs forbidden from the setlist are 慢慢走 and 海若有因... and it's for obvious reason. :swear:

Sigh....guess they (the chars in Addicted, their songs etc) still cannot exist in public...

Another BTS....the time they practiced that song, more than last time.....don't know if Jingyu is really so blur...or tease

Btw sidetrack....i now starting on the net drama 烟袋斜街10号...2 ep per week around tue/wed.....only just started 31may.

Edited by nixorn

On 6/3/2016 at 9:53 PM, JR19 said:

Just days before ZZ's first ever concert, the management released a statement informing fans in advance that they will not be able to have certain songs in the setlist. First it was the cancellation of the Taipei concert, now the setlist restriction for the Beijing concert...and for a while I thought the ban had ended...Sigh...

It's highly speculated that the songs forbidden from the setlist are 慢慢走 and 海若有因... and it's for obvious reason. :swear:

Just listen to the CD...The boys still need to control their vocal for their LIVE, maybe they should use Auto-tune audio processor during their LIVE. :P

From what I read, the concert will be streamed LIVE on tencent music.

My XWZ album (deluxe edition) finally arrived!!!

14xjm2a.jpg

Edited by dexter9898

@dexter9898, after watching the live streaming video from the concert last night I had to agree with you more on the LIVE part, :P however today I have seen comparison between the streamed audio and the audio taken by fans at the concert, how do we explain the obvious difference of the audio quality and the live vocal ability:lol:

Live Stream

Fan Cam

Edited by JR19

1 hour ago, JR19 said:

@dexter9898, after watching the live streaming video from the concert last night I had to agree with you more on the LIVE part, :P however today I have seen comparison between the streamed audio and the audio taken by fans at the concert, how do we explain the obvious difference of the audio quality and the live vocal ability:lol:

Live Stream

Fan Cam

Official clip is taking audio from the microphone and mix in the fan's screaming but the fan cam is just recording the speaker output and fans' screaming.

His vocal sounds pretty weak during live. Can tell especially from his song 光. 

Guest Guest
On 5 June 2016 at 7:09 AM, JR19 said:

^The red mark on BLY's chest after the tissue scene makes more sense now! haha!

This is a different scene.

30 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

@ajaxacting need improvement! for this

Agree. Especially the mamasan.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

The long version of 海若有因, during 1.33 minute, you can hear a distortion on the right channel.

The short version of the song do not have this issue.

On 5/9/2016 at 10:28 PM, wintersnow said:

yeah.... i know its hard for a singaporean in general to read in chinese. i had the same problem too but dont worry, its easy reading without any chim chim chinese words or proverbs 

where is the chinese novel? can someone pm me the url? thanks. I tried reading on the train.

怒り (Anger)

Synopsis

A man brutally murders a married couple and leaves behind the words "Ikari" ("Anger") written with their blood. The killer undergoes plastic surgery and flees.

At 3 different locations in Japan, a male stranger appear. People there suspect that the stranger might be the murderer.

At a fishing harbor in Chiba, Yohei Maki (Ken Watanabe) works at the harbor and he has a daughter, Aiko (Aoi Miyazaki). Aiko begins to date Tetsuya Tashiro (Kenichi Matsuyama). Yohei begins to suspect that his daughter's boyfriend might be the killer, because he is using a fake name.

In downtown Tokyo, gay male Yuma Fujita (Satoshi Tsumabuki) works at an advertising agency. He meets Naoto Onishi (Gou Ayano) and they begin to live together. While getting Naoto to open his mind, Yuma begins to suspect Naoto as the killer.

In Okinawa, Izumi Komiya (Suzu Hirose) and her mother move to an isolated island there. One day, she takes a walk and meets Shingo Tanaka (Mirai Moriyama). The young is backpacking alone. Izumi gets close to Shingo, but Shingo asks Izumi to not to tell others about him.

Trailer

Edited by ajax

Bittersweet

Synopsis

Maki Eda (Haruna Kawaguchi) works for an advertising agency at a large company. She is a single and doesn't have good luck with men. She also isn't very good at cooking and likes eating junk food. One day, she meets Nagisa Katayama (Kento Hayashi). He is an art teacher and a vegetarian. Unlike Maki, Nagisa cooks very well. The two people then happen to live together. Maki realizes that she is in love with Nagisa, but Nagisa is gay. Through his cooking, they solve their own problems and become important to each other.

Teaser

On 10/06/2016 at 10:47 PM, Guest Guest said:

The long version of 海若有因, during 1.33 minute, you can hear a distortion on the right channel.

The short version of the song do not have this issue.

The itunes and kkbox version have such problems, but not in the Taiwan soundtrack cd or XWZ cd.

Jingyu sang starting around 1min....he's perm host for this variety show, absent for recent eps but will be back.

Jingyu on 优酷全明星...it's like a self-talk show.

Also read that Jingyu will participate as host in another variety show 周一见 (by 芒果TV). Think debut tomorrow 13 jun. This is 2nd season. Think each ep they invite celebrity to fulfill some fans' wishes. They mention the possibility of getting Song Joong Ki.

Weizhou on 央視 - 星光大道超級版....these are recording only, captured by fans. Not sure when broadcast.Now appearing on more tv shows....and on main channels.

Guest Guest Guest
8 hours ago, dexter9898 said:

The itunes and kkbox version have such problems, but not in the Taiwan soundtrack cd or XWZ cd.

Great!!! Thanks.

My CDs just arrived.

If I had known, would not get from iTunes.

Continuing with ep 5 and 6 (2 ep every tue/wed). In ep 6, they kissed twice (Hanghang just gave Liangzhe a peck on the lips....twice)....and that intimate pose where Hanghang taught Liangzhe how to play billiard.

The voice dub does distract abit....but got used by now. Actingwise....i find sometimes the actor as Hanghang is abit better. The story seems abit rushed....and unrealistic....but maybe have to understand Liangzhe's char....he seems abit too childlike....when Hanghang is abit over-friendly and even kissed him, he (who seems str8) still think like maybe it's Hanghang's unique way to express their close friendship, so he's ok with it. Later when Hanghang sort of admitted he's gay and that's the relationship he wants with Liangzhe......liangzhe doesn't seem disgusted, instead he worries more that if he reject Hanghang, he might lose even the friendship they have now....this is towards the end of ep6.

Well, the main good points are the actors' "visuals" are quite good, and their interactions seem comfortable to look at.

Besides the start and end songs....another original song appears in ep 5, around 10:50 when Liangzhe went to look for Hanghang....not too bad...暧昧孤单.

Edited by nixorn

Oh dear....Weizhou's part on that CCTV3 show was cut out w/o any notification or explanation. Either someone decide to last minute maintain the earlier ban (the 2 actors in Addicted can not appear on national TV).....or more sinisterly, they purposely invited him, let him sing a few songs, let his fans be happy about it.....then no show on TV later....sort of sending out a warning. CCTV is govt tv channel....that's why initially some are surprised that Weizhou was invited.  

Let's hope Jingyu's shows on internet channel won't be affected.

I recommended a friend who loves Love of Siam to watch this. 

His first response was "y 2 uncles acting as high school students?"

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 6/16/2016 at 2:25 AM, nixorn said:

Continuing with ep 5 and 6 (2 ep every tue/wed). In ep 6, they kissed twice (Hanghang just gave Liangzhe a peck on the lips....twice)....and that intimate pose where Hanghang taught Liangzhe how to play billiard.

The voice dub does distract abit....but got used by now. Actingwise....i find sometimes the actor as Hanghang is abit better. The story seems abit rushed....and unrealistic....but maybe have to understand Liangzhe's char....he seems abit too childlike....when Hanghang is abit over-friendly and even kissed him, he (who seems str8) still think like maybe it's Hanghang's unique way to express their close friendship, so he's ok with it. Later when Hanghang sort of admitted he's gay and that's the relationship he wants with Liangzhe......liangzhe doesn't seem disgusted, instead he worries more that if he reject Hanghang, he might lose even the friendship they have now....this is towards the end of ep6.

Well, the main good points are the actors' "visuals" are quite good, and their interactions seem comfortable to look at.

Besides the start and end songs....another original song appears in ep 5, around 10:50 when Liangzhe went to look for Hanghang....not too bad...暧昧孤单.

I truly enjoy this show. Another good one after Addicted.

Obviously LZ is just a pure innocent guy. He really treat HH as his most treasured friend due to his lack of social circle. He is most worried that if he reject HH, he will lost this friend forever. And this is really something he do not want, so he rather accept to be with HH as gay. How i wish I can find a friend like them.

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.