Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Guest Takius
On 3/7/2018 at 12:34 AM, MinWoo said:

https://www.chocotv.com.tw/drama/9405/eps/1

This is the link to watch. For those who can't wait to watch without english subs =]

I like to watch the stepbrother's storyline. They are just so cute together! And incest never fails me turn me on XD

The elder brother is such a cutie - tall and handsome

3 minutes ago, marcoc said:

Aiyo.. Then Xia Yu Hao need to take the btm role... :lol:

kekekekeke, don't care

time to "punish" the tops in a way

the reason is to make drama NOT predictable

and to make pp don't assume that "softer look" and "bespectacled"guys (in fashion industry, spectacles/glasses are to soften the masculine looks, btw) must be a btm, so sad sia

16 hours ago, Guest Takius said:

I like to watch the stepbrother's storyline. They are just so cute together! And incest never fails me turn me on XD

The elder brother is such a cutie - tall and handsome

i like the elder brother too!

Too fast to live, too young to die.

1 hour ago, Guest Takius said:

17:19   WOW <3

wat wat??

cheh just remove shirt nia

I tot what happened

anyway, I started abit confused w who is who and yu hao gang of frens, are they possibly of bromance or gay too?

I have a qn

why r their sch ties always so short!?

2) xia yu hao has fallen in love w him (cos he started having jealous)eeeeew so...........gay

3) I must admit that tortoise is really very cute, I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4)  I noticed xue zhang didn't have a bubbly butt, on the contrary quite flat

5) don't quite get the kissing - last scene of ep 4

2 hours ago, marcoc said:

The music is just right for this scene ! :lol:

stop fantasizing!

this sounded like the in the mood for love by Wong Kar Wai (but I don't understand why suddenly that episode4 ended w this?! or is this a prelude to following epi?)

16 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

I have a qn

why r their sch ties always so short!?

2) xia yu hao has fallen in love w him (cos he started having jealous)eeeeew so...........gay

3) I must admit that tortoise is really very cute, I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4)  I noticed xue zhang didn't have a bubbly butt, on the contrary quite flat

5) don't quite get the kissing - last scene of ep 4

They did mention this kiss scene on their interview on 娛樂百分百, so if you watch that I think you will get it

26 minutes ago, enthuboy_93 said:

Wow this is damn hot hehe
But lols.. he just put on his shirt leh lmao 
Haha

that was what I mentioned too

but can vinyl be a kind soul and explained what does the kissing mean? xia yu hao fantasizing?

2 hours ago, AlVinyl said:

They did mention this kiss scene on their interview on 娛樂百分百, so if you watch that I think you will get it

Guest Takius
22 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

wat wat??

cheh just remove shirt nia

I tot what happened

anyway, I started abit confused w who is who and yu hao gang of frens, are they possibly of bromance or gay too?

He has a cute face, tall and lean body,  fair complexion plus PINKISH nipples *drool*

11 minutes ago, Guest Takius said:

He has a cute face, tall and lean body,  fair complexion plus PINKISH nipples *drool*

I think instead of just remove shirt, all of u hope to see such a scene right? 

I didn't really focus on the nips

https://bertmeu.tumblr.com/post/171764973142/zaneshine-blog

On 15/03/2018 at 1:58 PM, -Ignored- said:

stop fantasizing!

this sounded like the in the mood for love by Wong Kar Wai (but I don't understand why suddenly that episode4 ended w this?! or is this a prelude to following epi?)

That was what Xia Yue Hao hope for.... :lol:

kekekekeke

for those who have been chasing after Yue Jie

talk w one of the actors

the funny part is the compere is really funny , and I m not sure is he(the actor) really straight

if yes, we can really see the contrast of how a straight male speaks and ..........

13 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

epi5

honestly I was hoping that he didn't know  he is gay (from the dreams and the little action it is very obvious already)

Thanks for sharing... Dun know next EP will Xiao Yue Hao let him know his feeling... :lol:

But... Got to said... They really kiss very well on the previous EP !

quick quick, boys and men, I doubt u guys can pass the front part (I knew the towel will surely dropped though slowly)

epi 6 (click on the 2nd one)

but I don't  understand why both need to hide into a same cubicle?

cos they are just helping one another (one is in pain mah) I really don't get the logic (pls don't ask me to stop using left side of the brain to watch such movies)

I felt it is confirmed that my speculation is true

zixuan is top and yuhao is definitely a btm

in the dreams , how zixuan lay on him and how zx hold up his chin in the 2nd bathrm scene

n I think btms might blushed when see a top's penis or at least thinking of down there

Worst stare at him w that pose/fondling his hair (it is like inviting the top to wake up and then give him a gd fuck - too bad it is a communal hall)

- and the straight peers didn't wake up and gossip?

something  happened at the end, but pls don't fast fwd

14 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

quick quick, boys and men, I doubt u guys can pass the front part (I knew the towel will surely dropped though slowly)

epi 6 (click on the 2nd one)

but I don't  understand why both need to hide into a same cubicle?

cos they are just helping one another (one is in pain mah) I really don't get the logic (pls don't ask me to stop using left side of the brain to watch such movies)

Oh no... What happen... ZiXuan went crazy like a gal... lol

21 minutes ago, marcoc said:

Oh no... What happen... ZiXuan went crazy like a gal... lol

I told u so, I got a feel that ZX is more towards the "btm" while I never generalised and after years of watching and attending film festivals

the director directs well! manage to portray

usu a top is not that hungry

I felt a btm once there r in, they hunger for food eg sausages and then shy about it and wanted more even after "sex" (though they have not done much)

but a top is kinda "bochup" and once finished, back to his normal work like as though NOTHING has happened (isn't it the case? even if it is a sauna)

yes, I know of course btms wish to demand more from their tops but in reality, not many will

anway, who cares if there is a btm like Zixuan, I don't mind whether he s crazy like a gal or NOt, I don't mind!!!

Older-looking zx is fine for me too

15 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

I felt it is confirmed that my speculation is true

16 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

quick quick, boys and men, I doubt u guys can pass the front part (I knew the towel will surely dropped though .....

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

I told u so, I got a feel that ZX is more towards the "btm" while I never generalised and after years of watching and attending film festivals

pls la, STOP toking abt e plot la, thr r ppl who dun watch immediately, unlike u so free, aunty. use spoiler tag la! haiyo!!!

3 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

serves u write for reading a forum first

stooopid!

Let's not do names calling eh, yes, you didn't started it, but let's be gracious yeah?

However, I think the guest was right that you should use a spoiler tag, so that whoever have not watched but read it, it would be their own doing. Most would be busy during weekdays, and also this thread is not solely for that drama but a general thread for all movies/dramas/films/music videos. It would be good to be considerate eh. Cheers!

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

6 hours ago, marcoc said:

Have to wait till next week for EP 7 ! :huh::mellow:

yup!

hence I always sign up at youtube, so that once it is released, I will get to view it (and it is such a short clip minus all the opening and ending song)

and I m not sure why this s a spoiler too and for me like I said surely there bound to be towel dropping scenes lah, accidentally I kissed u there and u touched me there (this is very expected of such a genre) and esp in a volleyball-themed , bound to have accidents and I carry u over and u placed me down

are these spoilers? this is a must-factor for such scripting

n I mentioned I don't even understand the logic of the script?  - pls avoid reading my comments if one is afraid of spoiling and by the way, I wrote the comments as I go along, I don't even know what is  happening while I m watching it, I simply guess what is happened

like I say I suspected the manly XYH is a btm, but until now  he hasn't physically show any traces of btm in the form of sex (all these are not spoilers but more of my speculation and I speculated them in first episode already)

and I dont like the what moonlight, dont find them good at all

12 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

yup!

hence I always sign up at youtube, so that once it is released, I will get to view it (and it is such a short clip minus all the opening and ending song)
and I m not sure why this s a spoiler too .....

sibei selfish la u

pal maybe busy wif work n other stuffs, only weekend got time to relax n watch. wat's wrong wif using spoiler tag

o wait, u dunno how to use is it, say la

haiyo!

Have you guys notices that this movie 越界 have been disappearing from YouTube at a very fast rate. 

The EP 6 that was shared here had been removed...

Now have to look for other place to find the remaining EP... :mellow:

10 hours ago, marcoc said:

Have you guys notices that this movie 越界 have been disappearing from YouTube at a very fast rate. 

The EP 6 that was shared here had been removed...

Now have to look for other place to find the remaining EP... :mellow:

Why not watch it at their official website? No Eng subs though

https://www.chocotv.com.tw/drama/9405/eps/1

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.