Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

On ‎20‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 4:43 PM, keppi98 said:

Long Time No See (2017)

Cannot find link to full movie but it's uploaded into 5 parts on this facebook account: 

tks! this is gd enugh! but I m a bit lost that theylooked alike

Edited by lovehandle

Guest Takius
30 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

but doesnt seem to work after scanning

It links to the registration page of a past event of exclusive preview session. So the link is no longer valid. Just hope the movie will be released online soon

Guest handsome korean big dick

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okoge_(film)

Okoge (おこげ Fag Hag) is a gay-themed Japanese film written and directed by Takehiro Nakajima, released in 1992. It is also a common slang term.

Sayoko, a young woman, meets Goh and his older gay lover Tochi, and invites them to use a room in her apartment. The three become good friends until Tochi's wife threatens to expose Tochi to his office workers. Tochi leaves and Goh falls for a new man, Kurihara. Sayoko tries to entice Kurihara to meet Goh, but he is not really gay. Kurihara seduces and abuses Sayoko, leaving her with child.

Takehiro Nakajima directs this romantic drama about a love triangle between two men and a young woman. The film centers on Sayoko (Misa Shimizu of Unagi fame) who works as a voice-over artist for television cartoons. One day she happens upon a lithe young man and his middle-aged lover in mid-kiss. Something about the incident fascinates her, and soon she's frequenting gay bars until she finds the couple once again. The young man is a designer named Go (Takehiro Murata) while the older man is married and named Terasaki (Takeo Nakahara). When Sayoko learns that Go's ailing mother has moved in with him, disrupting the couple's usual tryst, she offers them the services of her place. For a while, things go beautifully. As the two guys go at it upstairs, Sayoko merrily thumbs through art books. Then Terasaki's wife gets wind of her husband's extramarital activities and storms Sayoko's pad. Terasaki is forced to dump Go and the lad consequently goes into a deep funk. In an attempt to cheer him up, she tries to set him up with a hunky former sailor. Instead, the sailor rapes and impregnates Sayoko. Years later, the three meet again.
Read more at https://www.allmovie.com/movie/okoge-v122069#IGhG5LvHOdy0tT8Z.99

Okoge means the burnt rice that sticks to the bottom of the pot, Okama is referring to gays, as gays are referred as the pot that cooks the rice, so fag hag is one who sticks with the gays, the okama pot.

So okama refers to FAG Hags.

Guest handsome korean big dick

sorry for the above , okama refers to FAG Hags, should be corrected to OKOGE refers to FAG Hags

I feel that this a trailer... The official movie is 115mins... I hope that it will be release soon... 

But this trailer is “sad” enough... Hopefully the actual ending is not like that...

This seem to be linked to the above movie... 

Edited by marcoc

15 hours ago, marcoc said:

I feel that this a trailer... The official movie is 115mins... I hope that it will be release soon... 

But this trailer is “sad” enough... Hopefully the actual ending is not like that...

If I'm not wrong, it is being released by Fang Tang Yu Le one episode per week (on Friday)
Total of six episodes

Guest Sport-coholic
18 hours ago, MinWoo said:

Love, Simon the movie.

Its out in cinemas now. Anyone watched yet?

Watched; still don't understand why it's rated R21. Lol. :lol:

1 hour ago, Sport-coholic said:

Watched; still don't understand why it's rated R21. Lol. :lol:

It’s gay themed with 2 guys kissing scenes n it’s abt teenagers, tats why rated R21.

I assumed all of u have watched epi 3 (I wanna attached but whole BW was down for days!)  - don't be confused with another bromance series
the part on the Nu Er Hong is so apt, I hope all of u knw what is that pls!

Guest Sport-coholic
6 hours ago, henryt1 said:

It’s a sweet feel-good coming-of-age movie.  D male lead is likeable.  Not bad, I enjoyed it.

I prefer "Call Me By Your Name". Wonder if there's really any one in real life falling in love with his pen-pal just by the few correspondences without even meeting

1 hour ago, Sport-coholic said:

I prefer "Call Me By Your Name". Wonder if there's really any one in real life falling in love with his pen-pal just by the few correspondences without even meeting

I jus watched it for entertainment, so didn’t think too much into it.  :)  Some ppl can be easily touched by words, written or spoken.

Edited by henryt1

On 5/2/2018 at 10:10 AM, marcoc said:

This seem to be linked to the above movie... 

The bottom movie is actually the prequel to the above. The male leads are so drop dead handsome!

10 hours ago, AlVinyl said:

Episode 2 is out

tks! actually i felt the MOVIE shd called Mr Zhang and Zhang: 张先生和张先生

it is easier to rem w a catchy phrase : this is how certain movies/books bcame a hit too

nt those types that are like爱到浓时俩别离 

59 minutes ago, xydboy said:

The bottom movie is actually the prequel to the above. The male leads are so drop dead handsome!

Yes. I saw some scenes from EP2. The storyline is actually very nice... I think the ambiguous focus got some award in the BFI London flim festive.

Edited by marcoc

4 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

tks! actually i felt the MOVIE shd called Mr Zhang and Zhang: 张先生和张先生

it is easier to rem w a catchy phrase : this is how certain movies/books bcame a hit too

nt those types that are like爱到浓时俩别离 

Yeah, that was the novel's title (and originally the movie was to be called that as well)
But I suppose they changed it for some reason

2 hours ago, AlVinyl said:

Yeah, that was the novel's title (and originally the movie was to be called that as well)
But I suppose they changed it for some reason

I can guess why the new title from a scriptwriter pt of view

But it s nt a catchy one

anyway the only reason i can thk of: why they changed could b the movie maker/distributer is not w the story writer, they didnt see eye to eye...cant agree w the terms

23 hours ago, Sport-coholic said:

Can anyone share where can I watch this movie in the net? Thanks 

12 hours ago, marcoc said:

Thanks for sharing... I think they have slice the 115 mins movies into 6 EPS.

That 115 minutes movie was a prequel to the current mini-series (up to episode 2 for now), as mentioned by xydboy in an earlier post.

The events of the current mini-series took place 10 years after that movie, stated at the beginning of episode 1, for your information eh.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

On 5/4/2018 at 1:46 PM, henryt1 said:

It’s a sweet feel-good coming-of-age movie.  D male lead is likeable.  Not bad, I enjoyed it.

watched it today too! i enjoyed it as well..there were also touching moments.

I actually wished that Blue is the other guy that he asked if he is tho. Won't say the name here for spoilers.

Edited by MinWoo

Too fast to live, too young to die.

On 5/4/2018 at 8:47 PM, Sport-coholic said:

"Call me by your name" is somewhat different i guess. No doubt its good and captures your heart more. " Love, Simon" is more of a coming of age movie in a different setting.

I'm a living example then.

I ever had someone that i click with so much just by chatting using SMS. We didn't want to use whatsapp for some reason.

We never asked each other for pictures before and that it feels more genuine to me and somewhat makes me more attracted to this guy.

We would chat everyday using SMS from the time we wake up then to sleep at night. I was pretty much like Simon in the show texting whenever i got the chance to.

I was always looking forward to his SMS wherever i am.

Every time i hear his special SMS ringtone when he texted, (A love song he sent to me) i would be always smiling like an idiot.

I kind of confessed to him one day when i was high on alcohol. It was Christmas and i don't know what came to me and i called and say "Merry Christmas" to him and sang a song for him. The feeling was very elusive i remember even tho i was half sober.

We have never chatted on phone before and that was the first time we heard each other's voice.

When i got sober the next day, i freaked out and immediately texted him to apologize for the embarrassing act i did.

But he thought that was cute and told me that he has been contemplating to call me and glad that i did it first.

Eventually we fell in love with each other and arranged for a meet up =]

The crazy phone call that night brought us closer and we started to open up more about ourselves.

Edited by MinWoo

Too fast to live, too young to die.

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.