Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Kiss of The Rabbit God

14min short film

"A Chinese-American restaurant worker falls in love with an 18th century Qing dynasty god who visits him at night and leads him on a journey of sexual awakening and self discovery." 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=bmCw-e72zs8

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Guest Latecomer

Excuse me for interrupting all this excitement. I've just recently discovered Addiction (believe it or not!)  Now in the Withdrawal period like some of you might remember from long ago.

Looked around the previous 50 pages here but nothing seems to fill that void. Anyway, if some fans still around, don't mind helping me with some questions?

When Gu Hai went into the shop to buy Guoba, why did he ask the shop girls such a stupid question (guorou jiba wer ba)? Didn't he realize it? Did Luoyin purposely trap him?

If some Mainland China guys here, what's your opinion, does Huang Jingyu speak Dongbei during the show? Is that why he sounds so sexy? He needed coaching in rehearsal for some of the lines!

Did you feel Gu Hai "influenced" a mostly lonely str8 problem  kid into surrender? Maybe that's why the censors didn't like it?

Is that underwear with "Addicted" on the waistband for sale somewhere online?  Maybe Silom stalls in Bangkok?!?!

<3 在 瑜 洲

18 hours ago, Since u r here said:

A very educational series

the main lead is a teacher but he looks like the 浩浩

in sg getai

Look like Eddie from Taboo.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 2 weeks later...

For those who love Jing Yong novels (eg; Return of Condor Heros, Heavenly Sword etc), this is a 50 episodes BL drama.  

PS: Ignore the review in the above video as I am just using the picture for this drama

Synopsis:

The pugilist world is ruled by the powerful Wen sect, which dominates over the smaller Lan, Jiang, Nie and Jin sect. The carefree Wei Wuxian becomes fast friends with the righteous Lan Wangji, and during their adventures, the pair find out that the head of the Wen sect is the evil mastermind behind a series of plots that would wreak havoc upon the lands.

Wei Wuxian’s attempts to protect the innocent members of the Wen sect from unfair persecution leads to disaster, and he goes missing in the process. Wei Wuxian reappears sixteen years later, and works together with Lan Wangji to solve a series of murder mysteries, eventually finding and defeating the true culprit.

You can watch the full drama below:

Edited by robin

Although its quite old, but I recently bought the novels to read, they are really good! (at least in my opinion.)
So if you can read chinese, can consider either buying or reading the free version online (however got some chapters are only available in the paid versions.)

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Viet MV, eng sub, some parts are flashback. The king is the singer Nguyễn Trần Trung Quân

His previous MV also has a twist. Same actors. The 2nd lead IG : imdenisdang

8 hours ago, avgmjadick said:

The other guy is his real brother??

No.

Loho and his elder bro used to appear on talkshow together. Can't recall the title.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest THE SHINY SHRIMPS (LES CRE

Projector will bring the new French Movie (showing at French Film Festival too, currently ongoing)

Opens 14 Nov, ticket will be on sale soon.

To atone for his off colour homophobic remarks, Mathias Le Goff - a former swimming champion - is ‘sentenced’ to coach The Pailletées Shrimp, a gay water polo team that’s more motivated by the party than by the competition.

Matthias, an Olympic champion at the end of his career, makes a homophobic statement on TV. His punishment : coach the Shiny Shrimps, a flamboyant and amateur gay water polo team. They have only one thing in mind : to qualify for the Gay Games in Croatia where the hottest international LGBT athletes compete. It’s the start of a bumpy and joyful ride… Faster, Higher, Stronger.

Special Jury Prize at the Alpe d’Huez International Comedy Film Festival 2019

https://theprojector.sg/films-and-events/the-shiny-shrimps-les-crevettes-paillet%C3%A9es/

will be running at French Film Festival on 2 shows and later on Projector from 14 to 18 Nov 2019

SATURDAY 9 NOV, 9.20PM
SHAW

SUNDAY 10 NOV, 7.00PM
ALLIANCE FRANÇAISE

TUESDAY 12 NOV, 7.00PM
SHAW

Matthias, an Olympic champion at the end of his career, makes a homophobic statement on TV. His punishment : coach the Shiny Shrimps, a flamboyant and amateur gay water polo team. They have only one thing in mind : to qualify for the Gay Games in Croatia where the hottest international LGBT athletes compete. It’s the start of a bumpy and joyful ride… Faster, Higher, Stronger.

Special Jury Prize at the Alpe d’Huez International Comedy Film Festival 2019

DIRECTOR: Cédric Le Gallo, Maxime Govare

CAST: Nicolas Gab, Alban Lenoir, Michaël Abiteboul, David Baiot

GENRE: Comedy

RELEASE: May 8, 2019

RUNNING TIME: 1h 43 min

RATING: R21

On 10/25/2019 at 9:56 AM, marcoc said:

i don't know why they consider 于希顧 (by 黃雋智) as handsome in the show, a smart guy maybe, but don't find him supposedly handsome leh. his 'going-to-be' boyfriend 項豪廷 (by 宋緯恩) is definitely more charming than him, but he's got big fat lips. lollll

the other pair, 盧志剛 (by 張瀚元) is good looking, while i suppose 孫博翔 (by 劉韋辰) is passable.

the twins in the show are quite cute, i suspect one of them might also like 于希顧 (same class with him).

overall still pretty enjoyable for a gay drama.  lollll

Left guy is fit and charming.

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.