Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

6 hours ago, sitogang said:

Many eye-candies, good story line, acting not bad, 20+ episodes available on youtube.

There was a thread on this show already --> here.

I find the story rather draggy actually, probably the hunky swimsuit guys were their"'saving grace"?

Of course, with the guest stars = 范文芳, 李铭顺, 马德钟 and 王敏德 helping along the way, haha.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Japanese BL

“I want to live my life being me!”—A pure love story which pictures the world of LGBT.

Kohei, a former competitive swimmer, lives an ordinary life with his wife and high school daughter, but one day, his wife suddenly asks him for a divorce.
He then has a fateful encounter with a beautiful boy named Yutaka. Yutaka dreams of becoming an animator while working as an online chat boy. At the same time, he is struggling to tell his father that he is gay.
They are both confused but eventually become attracted to each other. Then, they have sex. One day they make love, and the next day they hurt each other. Through these emotional ups and downs, their relationship grows deeper and deeper. But . . .

Edited by robin

5 hours ago, robin said:

Japanese BL

“I want to live my life being me!”—A pure love story which pictures the world of LGBT.

Kohei, a former competitive swimmer, lives an ordinary life with his wife and high school daughter, but one day, his wife suddenly asks him for a divorce.
He then has a fateful encounter with a beautiful boy named Yutaka. Yutaka dreams of becoming an animator while working as an online chat boy. At the same time, he is struggling to tell his father that he is gay.
They are both confused but eventually become attracted to each other. Then, they have sex. One day they make love, and the next day they hurt each other. Through these emotional ups and downs, their relationship grows deeper and deeper. But . . .

Kohei, the matured guy, I like.  

Fufu and josh r really 丑人多做怪。

The episode where they interviewed Eric East,  it was obvious he was very irritated and pissed off with them.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

This week's episode(s) - pretty hot & steamy, haha.

Thought of putting the theme songs of the "History Series" together, mainly from seasons 2 and 3 (can't remember much from season 1), starting with the current ongoing season:

History 3: 那一天

Added on 24 Dec 2019

Edited by sphere

History 3: 圈套

History 2: 越界

Below is my personal favourite:

History 2: 是非

On 10/25/2019 at 1:14 AM, Guest guest said:

The OST for the above upcoming movie

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

ur recent posts here - all seen b4 n not so recent also

e above > 4 yrs old some more

pls post recent videos leh

tks ar

Why I cannot post “old” video that I like to share with everyone? and... How would anyone know you see the video before? 

On 12/10/2019 at 1:28 PM, Since u r here said:

eg it kept appearing in my youtube feed and knowing membrs here will keep sharing

even on Facebook or some social media, some popular posts will be kept "recommended" over and over again

Thanks for your feedback. I have remove the redundant YouTube video link.

1 hour ago, marcoc said:

Thanks for your feedback. I have remove the redundant YouTube video link.

yeah, before posting, do check when video was uploaded

anything more than 6 mths is considered old these days

Anything less than 6 mths old, as long as never post in this thread is OK.

Not everyone goes to YouTube for updates.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Just for laugh.   :lol:

On 12/19/2019 at 12:23 AM, avgmjadick said:

:( 

The way they ended last week's episode was a big hint of how this story was going to end.

I was still thinking/hoping that I could be wrong.

Oh well, at least there is an ending rather than not having any conclusion.

Wonder if there would be History season 4...    🤔

2 hours ago, sphere said:

The way they ended last week's episode was a big hint of how this story was going to end.

I was still thinking/hoping that I could be wrong.

Oh well, at least there is an ending rather than not having any conclusion.

Wonder if there would be History season 4...    🤔

The title was also quite suggestive as well. But i really like this the scene with his Mom.. it really gets to you..

Just realise the link is dead. Attached official link from LINE:

14 hours ago, avgmjadick said:

The title was also quite suggestive as well. But i really like this the scene with his Mom.. it really gets to you..

Just realise the link is dead. Attached official link from LINE:

Indeed the pair did well in this scene, could feel their emotions at that moment.

So far, I still prefer 越界 of the whole lot, haha.

2 hours ago, sphere said:

Indeed the pair did well in this scene, could feel their emotions at that moment.

So far, I still prefer 越界 of the whole lot, haha.

YAH! season 2 was what got me hooked, then i went to find season 1 but i think it was ok only. Season 3 Trapped didn't do it for me. Think it's the school romance plots that i dig.. LOL

4 hours ago, avgmjadick said:

YAH! season 2 was what got me hooked, then i went to find season 1 but i think it was ok only. Season 3 Trapped didn't do it for me. Think it's the school romance plots that i dig.. LOL

Actually, this one that just ended was also based on school romance eh, haha.

Indeed, somehow I also kind of prefer such school/college romance plots.  

Just for laughs.   :P

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.