Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

小米has the face an angel and body of a devil.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Guest InBangkok

This 2018 Thai gay themed movie proved very popular and a sequel should have had its premiere last month. "Perfect Imperfect" deals with events when two Thai guys on vacation in Hokkaido happen to meet. I won't give any more detail as I don't want to give the story away. It is relatively slow, almost Pinter-esque but well worth viewing. It has won many awards at LGBTQ Fim Festivals.

9 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Can u guys accept the Original BL edited til totally child- friendly 民国剧/兄弟情?????

I dont blame many for saying it looked too much like 霸王别姬 movie!

尹正 indeed has bit of airs of Leslie cheung , although sounded more manly

eeeew, they even took a photo together in that drama

this is not the Ost:

yuzheng gotten the same guy 陆虎who sang his Yanxi - story of a palace to sing again!!!! That is so 霸王别姬’s ending piece song

in short, there is clean bromance but no BL

就算哭過千遍, 嗓子裡只剩下嗚咽, 而我愛你不變, 哪怕滄海桑田。。

商細蕊(尹正):你知道什麼是知音嗎? 程鳳臺(黃曉明):我知道,我一直在聽。

Guest Soulmate
On 4/5/2020 at 12:43 PM, henryt1 said:

Thanks for the link to this touching but sad movie.
We need beautiful movies like this espeically in such difficult times.

A remake from the original film in Korean (Bugee Jumping of Their Own): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hZ3-W8mIJg

it has given the film a new twist in the plot.

I found myself asking  this question after the movie:

Will i be able to love the same man who is reborned as a woman? If no, then I am only attracted to his physical body and not his soul?

1 hour ago, Guest Soulmate said:

A remake from the original film in Korean (Bugee Jumping of Their Own): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hZ3-W8mIJg

Will i be able to love the same man who is reborned as a woman? If no, then I am only attracted to his physical body and not his soul?

Thank you Guest Soulmate for the last 2 sentences - thought provoking.

Thinking about a person that I like, I find that I am attracted to both the physical and the soul. Am not talking about how he looks but I like smaller things, like how he peels his prawns, how he laughs and even how he holds his cutlery. On the soul side of things, I like how he is kind, thoughtful and quiet. So, I am attracted by the physical and the soul. If he ever came back as a woman, I think I would appreciate the soul but I don't think I can be as intimate with the female version as with the male version.

6 hours ago, Guest Soulmate said:

Glad that u enjoyed it.  I like it too, having mixed feelings.  No answers from me to ur questions as I dunno how I would feel or do.  🤔  Happy ending nevertheless.

Why must majority of the PLU and the hosts for most of the videos behave so girlish.. sigh.. No wonder why most ppl associate gay to be always girlish..

On 4/6/2020 at 3:10 PM, Guest Soulmate said:

Will be perfect if Liu & Top swap roles.. 😂😂

Guest guest
On 4/7/2020 at 8:31 AM, Since u r here said:

Thks. Already followed this and also the actors' friendship. 

Sometimes it's not so much of good or bad shows, just different preferences.

On 4/15/2020 at 12:37 AM, Guest Guest_Cannot Unsee said:

6.51 mins - the guest's bulge... 😏🤤

Nothing about being naked, why is this clip so misleading ?? 

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.