Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Guest Guest

2 hours ago, jamesliang128 said:

Filipino series “Unlocked” is probably the most hottest series I've watched in 2020!

I just finised the first episode. The sex scene looks so realistic...

You can see how much effort they put into it just by the sweat on their muscles… 😋

Borrrrrriiiing ....You started your account in March and made the first post on this? This looks like one lousy clickbait thread to get people to view your films of cockroaches mating.

6 hours ago, StockBottom said:

Frankly the host is a bit disgusting.

I notice many TW gay youtube hosts are like that, effeminate, fugly, then invite all these 小鲜肉 to their shows.

Well, I usually focused on the "yummy ones", the rest I "can't see" leh, haha.   :P

9 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

wtf! i didnt even know SEries two is back liao and it is alrdy epi5!!

Please lah, do you have to make such a boliao comment?

It does not contribute anything to the topic. It is not informative to anyone and it is of no value except to yourself.

Please lah, use the space wisely and moderate your posts. It is frustrating to open up the topic only to find a do-nothing comment.

Thanks.

46 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

go  f**k a wall is meaningful for u!!! if not jump down faster!
Muahahahahahahahahaha

the karaoke scene is meaningful!!!!!!!!! only if u get it! 

Give you constructive feedback politely, dont have to react so badly. Yes, post like the above much better, thanks. 

There is a cute couple in The Old Guard on Netflix. His heartfelt declaration of love and commitment is GOALS.

Yusuf Al-Kaysani, a Muslim warrior who had participated in the Crusades, as well as Nicky's lover. Niccolò di Genova, a former Italian Crusader. He and Joe started off as enemies, but became lovers after discovering their immortality

And given their lifespan, their 1000 year old love affair is a pretty much the longest term relationship, haha. 🥰

For anyone who can't watch, Netflix even made the scene available - progressive! Imagine declaring and kissing your soulmate in front of homophobic men with guns. Next Level.

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Guest
On 10/8/2019 at 2:41 AM, robin said:

For those who love Jing Yong novels (eg; Return of Condor Heros, Heavenly Sword etc), this is a 50 episodes BL drama.  

PS: Ignore the review in the above video as I am just using the picture for this drama

Synopsis:

The pugilist world is ruled by the powerful Wen sect, which dominates over the smaller Lan, Jiang, Nie and Jin sect. The carefree Wei Wuxian becomes fast friends with the righteous Lan Wangji, and during their adventures, the pair find out that the head of the Wen sect is the evil mastermind behind a series of plots that would wreak havoc upon the lands.

Wei Wuxian’s attempts to protect the innocent members of the Wen sect from unfair persecution leads to disaster, and he goes missing in the process. Wei Wuxian reappears sixteen years later, and works together with Lan Wangji to solve a series of murder mysteries, eventually finding and defeating the true culprit.

You can watch the full drama below.

Just watched this, it’s like a whole young gay generation world where almost every thing they do may have gay or bi intent. Typical cheena series, draggy at parts but not bad.

Guest guest
On 8/2/2020 at 1:32 PM, Since u r here said:

it is fine to duplicate diff platform so long we dont spam the same movie title, bw posting is long who will remember ,,,,,,,,,, and all those youtubes are also available at our side 

he was once most gays' heart-throb then........

knn, pls la, wanna add to ur posts counts isit, say so, no need gave excuse 1

here every1 know u r e BIGGEST SPAMER la

pretend say don noe video got posts b4, pls la!!!

Edited by sphere

Edited by sphere

48 minutes ago, Square said:

this movie was difficult to watch. so realistic and down to earth.

makes me wonder about my own future when i get old.

😟

well they choose to spilt bcz their love is not worth to sacrifice their family.

if i m in their shoe, i choose not to opt for relationship nor out of closeted - the damage to everyone for own selfish lust.

yes , when old is vulunerable in term of financial , health and society consious.

of course, once we decide to be gay - must get prepare to face the less path travel.

staying alone before nursing home is the ultimate path i decide.

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.