Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

23 minutes ago, KINKYMALAY said:

gosh he so cute and manly at the same time... does he have an IG?

You probably didn't watch till the end, it was shown on screen eh, haha.  ---> link

2gether: The Series (Thai TV series)

2gether: The Series (Thai: เพราะเราคู่กัน; RTGSPhro Rao Khu Kan, lit. Because We Belong Together) is a 2020 Thai television series starring Metawin "Win" Opas-iamkajorn and Vachirawit "Bright" Chiva-aree. It is an adaptation of the 2019 Thai boys' love novel of the same name by JittiRain.[2][3]

anyone got watch?

the 2 lead so cute and handsome

Guest Stranger
10 minutes ago, jlone said:

This show is just dialogue only. Nothing interesting ?

For me, it is one of the better BL dramas i have seen.

No raunchy sex scenes, not even a kiss.

But through the development over the few episodes, i laughed and cried with the main casts, and even shared a group hug with the group of friends.

As mentioned by one of the reviewers, this drama can be recommended to a straight family to teach their kids about what is gay love, and that it is anything but abnormal.

Also, after huge doses of all the Thai, Korean, Japanese, and Chinese BL dramas, it is refreshing to taste a different Filipino flavour.

So thanks to our BL drama influencer, Henry for another great recommendation.

Edited by sphere

Their proposal video in 2014 ---> here.

1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

big news! prepare for tears and tissue -surely got the big roller coaster of emotions 

by Sony Pics hor , only big blockbuster get to have such support

Dun enjoy tis type of show. 

Life has too much misery already.

Thanks 

7 hours ago, Since u r here said:

big news! prepare for tears and tissue -surely got the big roller coaster of emotions 

by Sony Pics hor , only big blockbuster get to have such support
https://www.vogue.com.tw/entertainment/article/your-name-engraved-herein-official-trailer?fbclid=IwAR2B00z3JGBlKFdCMFKCJw5HmGnk-j_18cvADnUfq5g947N0843B6poPfyI 

why all the big name gay movies go to Taiwan cos they have golden horse?
Will the theme song go 

c all ur posts - sibeh tulan!
dun say ok to repeat post or video, u just wan add ur post counts nia!
1st video above already posted last fri, just before ur last fri post somemore
last video above was right above oni
u knn!!!

waste ppl time, everytime quote newspaper, videos, make all posts laggy and slow down
sibeh knn!!!!

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$78 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

好虐 T^T

Gua sha - $15

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.