Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

oops sorry!

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$78 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

On 8/17/2020 at 12:09 AM, thickhead79 said:

2gether: The Series (Thai TV series)

2gether: The Series (Thai: เพราะเราคู่กัน; RTGSPhro Rao Khu Kan, lit. Because We Belong Together) is a 2020 Thai television series starring Metawin "Win" Opas-iamkajorn and Vachirawit "Bright" Chiva-aree. It is an adaptation of the 2019 Thai boys' love novel of the same name by JittiRain.[2][3]

anyone got watch?

the 2 lead so cute and handsome

Yes, watched it.  Chemistry between the 2 leads is good.

Season 2 “Still 2gether” started 2 weeks ago.

A lot of “sugar” in this first ep.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

On 8/24/2020 at 7:47 PM, Guest guest said:

c all ur posts - sibeh tulan!
dun say ok to repeat post or video, u just wan add ur post counts nia!
1st video above already posted last fri, just before ur last fri post somemore
last video above was right above oni
u knn!!!

waste ppl time, everytime quote newspaper, videos, make all posts laggy and slow down
sibeh knn!!!!

SOOOO in love with 曾敬驊

Please tell me the movie has a good ending!

10 hours ago, quanjishou said:

1 2 3 4 which one u like? face and bods i like 4 but he is too cool, character wise i like 1 his face and bods also not bad

Zelex looks haggard here. 

Monkey looks fresh. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

10 minutes ago, herodai said:

I saw all the YT videos about this movie! I hope it will come to Singapore. Uncut!

9 minutes ago, jlone said:

The centre guy is handsome n hot.

Yeah, I am pretty much mesmerised by 曾敬驊 lately, haha.

But he might be just a normal straight guy eh, oh well, haha.

8 minutes ago, quanjishou said:

got steamy scene?

From the trailer it seem to have some... But usually imda will not allow gay theme show. Unless some film festival. I hope I’m wrong... It seem the two main actors have put in a lot of effort going into the character... I remember they mention in some interviews that they went 同志 pub together to get the feel... But for us in Singapore... I think have to wait very long to get our hand on the movie...

1 minute ago, marcoc said:

From the trailer it seem to have some... But usually imda will not allow gay theme show. Unless some film festival. I hope I’m wrong... It seem the two main actors have put in a lot of effort going into the character... I remember they mention in some interviews that they went 同志 pub together to get the feel... But for us in Singapore... I think have to wait very long to get our hand on the movie...

actually with or without steamy scene is not impt, from the trailer can tell is a very touching movie. want to watch from that angle.

24 minutes ago, quanjishou said:

actually with or without steamy scene is not impt, from the trailer can tell is a very touching movie. want to watch from that angle.

True... But my idea of steamy scene is just kissing... 😂 even kissing... I think most likely imda will cut it if the show is allow to screen in cinema...

Yet another review for the new movie 《刻在你心底的名字》...

Watching this made me looking forward to this film more, but it contained some spoilers here and there.

Unless you want to know it, if not better don't click it eh, haha.

2 hours ago, sphere said:

Yet another review for the new movie 《刻在你心底的名字》...

Watching this made me looking forward to this film more, but it contained some spoilers here and there.

Unless you want to know it, if not better don't click it eh, haha.

Hide contents

I have been following the news of this movie! Fell in love with Tseng Jing Hua! 

Followed their IG and Facebook 

Some fun facts I love to share.

You can hear it from me first, IT WILL BE A HAPPY ENDING. 

The Taiwanese viewers posted reviews after the sneak previews and although they are very careful not give away anything. One reviewer hinted they meet 30 years later in Canada and both are together in Canada, in a county and an era where homosexuality is accepted. 

The promotion at Taiwan is VERY aggressive. They even went to schools to promote the movie and telling teenagers all love should be accepted. Imagine doing that in Singapore. For that , I respect the movie a lot. 

It is based on the director's high school romance with a male student. He said he had not kept in touch with him yet. He saw the premiere with his high school teachers and friends whom he recently came out to them. After filming, he decided to tell his mother he is gay. He finds that he cannot be insincere with this movie. Coming out is only the right thing to do. He is very famous in the Taiwanese TV scene directing only TV serials. His first time as a movie director.

The movie was meant to be released in June but pushed back to 30th Sep due to Covid pandemic. 

There will be nude scenes at the beach. And apparently there is rumour that there is a scene suggesting blowjob. But I doubt it. Some celebrities were invited to preview the movie and most of them genuinely cried talking about it. One of them jokingly said not enough flesh. 

Actually tearing listening to her ... must be a great movie that touches her a lot 

Edited by herodai

just from the MV and thriller can tell the 2 actors acted very well, hope they can win the golden horse award or the movie can win some award.

Really looking forward to watch this movie, but hope to do so in the comfort of my own room, cos i know i will definitely cry. so do not wish to cry in cinema.

By the way if u all do not notice. the movie is call 刻在你心底的名字 but the song is call 刻在我心底的名字. so it is from a different perspective.

1 hour ago, quanjishou said:

just from the MV and thriller can tell the 2 actors acted very well, hope they can win the golden horse award or the movie can win some award.

Really looking forward to watch this movie, but hope to do so in the comfort of my own room, cos i know i will definitely cry. so do not wish to cry in cinema.

By the way if u all do not notice. the movie is call 刻在你心底的名字 but the song is call 刻在我心底的名字. so it is from a different perspective.

Cried a few times already. I keep remembering my first love in JC. His name is 张学儒. Married with daughters now. Told by other close friends but never met him after parted in JC. Don't think he will ever come here to read this. We were as close as the two male leads. But he is straight and I never tell him. Although as he grows older he could have figured out. 

A toast to those who have fallen in love and got burnt!

Edited by herodai

25 minutes ago, herodai said:

Cried a few times already. I keep remembering my first love in JC. His name is 张学儒. Married with daughters now. Told by other close friends but never met him after parted in JC. Don't think he will ever come here to read this. We were as close as the two male leads. But he is straight and I never tell him. Although as he grows older he could have figured out. 

A toast to those who have fallen in love and got burnt!

same just the thriller and MV already cried, cannot imagine how much more tears if watch the full film.

出柜  -   两个人互相喜欢,还需要经过别人同意吗?

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.