Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

7 hours ago, robin said:

30sai made Dotei dato Mahotsukai ni Narerurashii

While still a virgin at the age of 30, Kiyoshi Adachi (Eiji Akaso) gains a magical power. His magical power allows him to read other people's mind by touching them. At first, he is overwhelmed by his power. His new magical ability is not helpful to him at all. Things change, when he accidentally touches Yuichi Kurosawa (Keita Machida) and reads his mind. Yuichi Kurosawa has romantic feelings for Kiyoshi Adachi.

Anymore to continue ? Thanks for sharing

10 hours ago, robin said:

30sai made Dotei dato Mahotsukai ni Narerurashii

While still a virgin at the age of 30, Kiyoshi Adachi (Eiji Akaso) gains a magical power. His magical power allows him to read other people's mind by touching them. At first, he is overwhelmed by his power. His new magical ability is not helpful to him at all. Things change, when he accidentally touches Yuichi Kurosawa (Keita Machida) and reads his mind. Yuichi Kurosawa has romantic feelings for Kiyoshi Adachi.

Thank u for sharing.  I like the 1st ep already.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Its MV was released earlier in August ---> link.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

"Why R U?" - Thai BL series is one of the Boy Love series introduce in Year 2020.

Tutor (Saint) & Fighter (Zee) gathers lotsa limelight in Thailand from their Boy Love acting skills that draws most viewers into romantic fantasy they wish to have as well as how they overcome challenges faced from family discrimination.

Cannot deny that they are also cute str dude...lolx... 

Nevertheless, i like to draw the attention of you on this ep11 (time frame 27:00 to 37:35) when a LGBT spokesman (or spokesista.. lol) confronted the father on his perception of Love vs Homosexuality. Hope this give positive vibes to whoever is currently facing this issue as well.   

6 hours ago, ziurtis said:

finally here

DSC007792.thumb.jpg.fdabc5c8e1f5e0a6f636b059c8583b0b.jpg

Got piak piak?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

This video now needs signing-in, before that no need.

Video by "愛文好熱Ivan is hot" (posted on 16 Oct 2020).

Edited by sphere

Edited by sphere

Seems like 曾敬骅 is quite talented with his saxophone eh, haha.

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.