Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Edited by sphere

On 2/8/2021 at 11:20 PM, sphere said:

Korean BL "To My Star", looks interesting...

There are 9 episodes (each about 15 minutes long).

Can watch here - https://www.dramacool.info/asian-wiki/to-my-star.html

the link seems to be blocked.. can try this if you have trouble..

https://dramacool.vc/to-my-star-2021-episode-10.html

1 hour ago, avgmjadick said:

the link seems to be blocked.. can try this if you have trouble..

https://dramacool.vc/to-my-star-2021-episode-10.html

Thanks man, haven't got time to finish it, and didn't realise the link is now invalid.

Too many shows, too little time, haha.

Appreciate the heads-up!  :)  

On 11/29/2020 at 5:52 AM, MinWoo said:

Still good to watch.

This series is very beautiful. The actors are capable of expressing deep emotions, pain, despair , dissapointment and sorrow. The scene is warm hearted and romantic with beautiful sceneries in Phuket.

Edited by Max2020

"A young mail-boy accidentally reads a letter that has been returned to its sender multiple times, and embarks on a mission to make sure the letter is read as it was meant to. The film explores queer identity and family acceptance through the lens of an unfazed teenager. It is set in a fictional town in Myanmar with whimsical elements that allow the filmmaker to take full creative liberties in telling this story. Their goal is to create a piece of work that is reflective yet joyous, and bold yet accessible."

A film by Htet Aung Lwyn (Myanmar) In Partnership with VOICE Global and ASEAN SOGIE Caucus

Lonesome is an LGBTQ+ voicemail documentary that features stories of isolation and marginalisation experienced by the diverse Malaysian LGBTQ+ community. A film by Justice Khor (Malaysia) In Partnership with VOICE Global and ASEAN SOGIE Caucus

Edited by ajax

On 2/18/2021 at 10:39 PM, avgmjadick said:

what shows are you watching? Any good ones to recommend?

Wah, I might be the last person you wanna ask for recommendation eh, haha.
(Because I'm pretty slow sometimes to catch up with the new ones, due to busy work schedule)

Anyway, had just finished 永远的第一名 recently (looking forward to the second season next month), and still trying to finish off "To My Star" - because all foreign dramas, like Korean/Thai, needs 100% concentration to read the subtitles, so cannot multitask (but intend to finish up this coming weekend, haha).

Looking to start "KinnPorsche", if available online, after finishing "To My Star"; and also looking forward to HIStory4. On top of all these, I am still catching up with some other US/HK dramas, where time permits - really too little time. Haha.

How about yourself, any good BL dramas that left you a deep-deep impression/unforgettable?  ;)

23 hours ago, sphere said:

Wah, I might be the last person you wanna ask for recommendation eh, haha.
(Because I'm pretty slow sometimes to catch up with the new ones, due to busy work schedule)

Anyway, had just finished 永远的第一名 recently (looking forward to the second season next month), and still trying to finish off "To My Star" - because all foreign dramas, like Korean/Thai, needs 100% concentration to read the subtitles, so cannot multitask (but intend to finish up this coming weekend, haha).

Looking to start "KinnPorsche", if available online, after finishing "To My Star"; and also looking forward to HIStory4. On top of all these, I am still catching up with some other US/HK dramas, where time permits - really too little time. Haha.

How about yourself, any good BL dramas that left you a deep-deep impression/unforgettable?  ;)

I totally get you when you say 100% concentration.. just a second away from the screen and you will be like "eh what did he say just now".. 

the recent korean BLs are quite nice. But just feel they are a bit too short and leave me wanting more..
From 2020: Where Yours Eyes Linger, My Heart, WISH YOU, Color Rush

2021: To My Star and upcoming there's You Make Me Dance. I think that looks promising.

My personal favorite is To My Star. Their chemistry is amazing, especially during the last episode final scene 😍 

28 minutes ago, avgmjadick said:

I totally get you when you say 100% concentration.. just a second away from the screen and you will be like "eh what did he say just now".. 

the recent korean BLs are quite nice. But just feel they are a bit too short and leave me wanting more..
From 2020: Where Yours Eyes Linger, My Heart, WISH YOU, Color Rush

2021: To My Star and upcoming there's You Make Me Dance. I think that looks promising.

My personal favorite is To My Star. Their chemistry is amazing, especially during the last episode final scene 😍 

Oh yes, I did watched "Where Yours Eyes Linger", "因为爱你" and "馋上你" last year too.

Ok, now your comment made me wanna quickly finish up with "To My Star" - looking forward to the said last episode.  :thumb:

Anyway, I am always attracted to those passionate kissing scenes, it gets my 101% attention all the time. Haha.   :P 

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.