Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Beginning from 14 Mar...

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

So sweet...   :wub:

9 minutes ago, avgmjadick said:

check out his IG (riesling_0903).. i feel he purposely made himself look like a "before" but he's always an "after" 🤭

I do agree with, as I searched for his IG (according to his instructions in the video), he is definitely pretty much an eye-candy with a good bod to begin with, haha.

I suppose most Taiwanese guys are pretty open about nudity, unlike here. (too bad can't see "more" in YouTube)   :D

元宵节快乐!

New Chinese BL drama...

11 hours ago, avgmjadick said:

Finished this.. i think i still prefer the SEA BLs...

Yeah, was not really attracted to this one, seems kind of "boring", probably was the way it was filmed, or the background sound made it "bored", haha.

Somehow, I think BL shows from Taiwan, Korea & Thailand appeal to me more.  :P 

(might just have some exception(s) from the other regions though)

Edited by sphere

This episode is really funny...   :lol:

13 hours ago, sphere said:

This episode is really funny...   :lol:

Most of this 'fan encounter' series is really funny, the stories so absurd and unbelievable lol

But I'm surprised that the top would actually do that, to make the btm 'tighter', which indirectly meant that the btm is too loose

On 2/27/2021 at 10:30 PM, sphere said:

Yeah, was not really attracted to this one, seems kind of "boring", probably was the way it was filmed, or the background sound made it "bored", haha.

Somehow, I think BL shows from Taiwan, Korea & Thailand appeal to me more.  :P 

(might just have some exception(s) from the other regions though)

Don't forget Philippines BL! I think there are some really good ones 😘

Have you finished To My Star? 🥰

13 hours ago, renoma1069 said:

Most of this 'fan encounter' series is really funny, the stories so absurd and unbelievable lol

But I'm surprised that the top would actually do that, to make the btm 'tighter', which indirectly meant that the btm is too loose

Sometimes, the "jokes" encountered were not as interesting as this particular episode, but yes, some sounded rather absurd indeed.

Taiwan's "reality YouTubers" could be quite funny.

And sometimes I find these 2 personalities kind of 'lookalike' (I can differentiate the 2 of them) - seeing one, would remind me of the other. Haha.   :P 

spacer.png

36 minutes ago, avgmjadick said:

Don't forget Philippines BL! I think there are some really good ones 😘

Have you finished To My Star? 🥰

I think I've not tried any Philippines BL shows before, any good one to start with?

Yes, yes, finished "To My Star" that weekend after your 'prompting', haha.

Oh the final really melted me away, so sweet.   :wub:

Haha.

9 minutes ago, sphere said:

I think I've not tried any Philippines BL shows before, any good one to start with?

Yes, yes, finished "To My Star" that weekend after your 'prompting', haha.

Oh the final really melted me away, so sweet.   :wub:

Haha.

I just watched Gameboys. Really liked the way they incorporated the pandemic into their storyline and the 2 leads literally just film from their individual own homes for most of the episodes. And there are some very impactful and emotional scenes . 

Oh and their smiles are 😍😍

Go watch if you got time :) 

@avgmjadickthanks, will have to find time to watch this, since watching it means cannot multitask at the same time. Haha.

'Stoma' is based on the last script from the late iconic gay photographer, writer and filmmaker, Julian Lee. The story is semi-autobiographical, based on the journey of Julian's own experience during his cancer treatment. Unfortunately Julian lost his battle with the disease, leaving this film as his final legacy. Actor Lam Yiu Sing gives a spirited and heartfelt performance as an upcoming photographer, entangled in a difficult relationship with a Swiss banker while trying to find treatment for his illness. 'Stoma' is directed by Kit Hung and this is his first feature after the critically acclaimed 'Soundless Wind Chime.'

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.