Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

When I was in my younger days :lol::lol: hmm, during secondary school and NS, I had a few seniors who treated me really well, took care of me like their younger brother, e.g. as and when provide advice , always show that they are happy to see me, rest their shoulders when they walk with me, give me priority to things, buy me food, stand up for me if others want to bully me etc......Not that I am a spoiled/pampered kid. I am thankful to these big brothers, the feeling of being taken care of is really nice and sweet, till now I live with this fond memory :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Somehow this movie reminds me of that feeling (but I am don't have the feminine features like that actor lah :P ). :lol::lol:

Anyway, if I am to choose one of the following:

1) BF love me more,

2) I love BF more,

3) Equally.

I choose (1), probably due to what I mentioned above :D:D:D

I like him because he is very versatile and is willingly to try different roles. Some stars will try to protect their image and avoid certain characters. He is different.

I thought Kwon Sung-Woo would only be loved and worshipped by gals and aunties but apparently some PLUs too. Keep it up bros ……. :thumb:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Finally watched the move "King and the Clown" - it is a very good movie indeed. The affection between the guys are very subtle yet moving. I think the director and the actors did a better job in expression this PLU relationship than Brokeback mountain :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Heard the movie will be ending this Wednesday. So for those brothers who have yet to watch the movie, go watch............ :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• 5 months later...

Third installment (former being Burlesk King & Midnight dancers) from Filipino director Mel Chionglo, Twilight Dancers continues to tell the tale of macho dancer (Go-go) dancers in this melodrama : A young man looking to make an honest dollar finds himself becoming a lust object for both men and women in this "macho dancer" melodrama from the Philippines. Dwight (Tyron Perez) is a handsome man in his early twenties who, needing cash to help support his family, takes a job dancing in a gay bar, where he shakes his moneymaker with a bevy of other good-looking guys.

Rated as "Restricted" (Adult-themed) movie in the Philippines because of scenes of male frontal nudity, this movie received its North American premiere at the 2006 Toronto Film Festival.

Scenes from the movie :

Twilight Dancers 01

Twilight Dancers 02

Twilight Dancers 03

Twilight Dancers 04

Twilight Dancers 05

Twilight Dancers 06

Twilight Dancers 07

Twilight Dancers 08

• 3 weeks later...
Too bad... most of the ppl only interested on the sex / body desire, they cant see beyond this. So the meaning of the story not delivered.

The difference between lust and love.

The power of momentarary and eternity.

The significance of total illusion and ultimate ownership.

The feelings of disappointment and joy in life.

爱与欲的分野。

短暂与恒久的动力。

整体虚幻与全权拥有的意义。

生命中的失望与欢愉的感受。

Caught this film at the SFF quite a while back, didn't realise they have the extended version of it... no wonder that scene in YouTube seemed unfamiliar.

This is one true film that speaks love, and the one scene that captured me the most... the last frame where Han Dong drove past the construction site with the song playing in the background. :(

i thought the whole film pretty fine until the end where the director over indulge by playing that theme song and just letting his camera moves about aimlessly.

As with most arthouse films, the ending of a film can be/will be interpreted in many ways... I thought the last scene very much summed up the whole story and personally, I wouldn't mind if the camera rolled for a few more mins while the surreal feeling of "losing a loved one" lingered in me.

Guest love machine

Whatever! I just thought Lanyu is just a pretty average film. And because it's one of those rare gay film that dares to expose their actors pubic hair to the audience, it sort of became avant garde or arty or whatever. Take away the pubic hair segment and you have just a sappy love story and it could just be any straight love story. well, I'm just an arm-chair critic- what do I know. :D

....... the last good gay film for me is Happy Together with Tony Leung and Leslie Cheung. And that Wang Kar Wai film was done in 1997.

Yes, Happy Together was a good film until I bought a pirated VCD but I've got problem understanding it as the film shooting was a bit here and there, a bit untidy the sequence of the story :oops:

have anyone ever got the special edition of happy together ...the making of ..... where the stories extend furter more.

Cant it in JB, try to download by bit torrent but fail.

Hope someone can assist or advise where to get it.

• 4 weeks later...

This should be interesting... Lim Yu Beng in gay relationship on film! Hopefully can watch in April 2007.

Going Solos

Film about homosexuality submitted for Singapore international film fest opening

Jeanine Tan

jeanine@mediacorp.com.sg

Singapore director Kan Lume wants to "fire up" audiences with his new film, which may not be too difficult considering its theme.

Solos is scheduled to premiere at the Singapore International Film Festival (Siff), which kicks off on April 18.

While Solos is in the running for the Silver Screen Awards at Siff, it remains to be seen whether it will even be screened.

The film is still with the Board of Film Censors for classification. Siff has a policy of not screening films that have been censored.

Solos' producer Florence Ang said that even if the film has to be withdrawn from Siff, it will be screened at the Cannes Film Festival in May.

Made on a budget of $200,000, the film explores the fading relationship between Man (Lim Yu-beng) and his lover Boy (co-director Loo Zihan).

Meanwhile, Boy's mother (Goh Guat Kian) struggles with the fact that her son has abandoned her to be with a man.

Kan told Today after the Siff press conference yesterday: "I wanted to make a film that fires up the audience. A lot of times, local films are received very coolly.

"The film is neither for nor against homosexuality. It's really a story with many controversies."

The poster for the film seems to have been designed to raise eyebrows. It pictures Lim and Loo, each nude and lying on his side, facing away from each other.

Kan, however, was quick to defend the more controversial elements of the movie.

"There are a few sex scenes but they are not there to be sensational. People who go in to be titillated will be disappointed," he said.

Film about homosexuality submitted for Singapore international film fest opening

Jeanine Tan

jeanine@mediacorp.com.sg

Singapore director Kan Lume wants to "fire up" audiences with his new film, which may not be too difficult considering its theme.

Solos is scheduled to premiere at the Singapore International Film Festival (Siff), which kicks off on April 18.

While Solos is in the running for the Silver Screen Awards at Siff, it remains to be seen whether it will even be screened.

The film is still with the Board of Film Censors for classification. Siff has a policy of not screening films that have been censored.

Solos' producer Florence Ang said that even if the film has to be withdrawn from Siff, it will be screened at the Cannes Film Festival in May.

Made on a budget of $200,000, the film explores the fading relationship between Man (Lim Yu-beng) and his lover Boy (co-director Loo Zihan).

Meanwhile, Boy's mother (Goh Guat Kian) struggles with the fact that her son has abandoned her to be with a man.

Kan told Today after the Siff press conference yesterday: "I wanted to make a film that fires up the audience. A lot of times, local films are received very coolly.

"The film is neither for nor against homosexuality. It's really a story with many controversies."

The poster for the film seems to have been designed to raise eyebrows. It pictures Lim and Loo, each nude and lying on his side, facing away from each other.

"There are a few sex scenes but they are not there to be sensational. People who go in to be titillated will be disappointed," he said.

Jeanine Tan

jeanine@mediacorp.com.sg

I was saw Lim in Diamond at that time it was still under the old management , he asked me where are the massage area and all this while hie eyes were roving around.He actually went into the back area I guess I am not his type and I leave it to your imagination!

It happened 5yrs ago I remembered very clearly it was around 3pm, not many people few gays & few straight men.I recognise him immediately and I saw his mannerism (it takes one to know one).After loitering around he went for his massage.I leave it for you to conclude !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Guest

Never mind...found online already...

Synopsis

Leaving the country orphanage where he grew up, Su-min comes to Seoul to study design. However, after several tough jobs, he unexpectedly ends up working as a prostitute in a gay bar. There he meets Jae-min. Su-min refuses Jae-min who’s been trying everything he could to win Su-min’s heart.

Jae-min is from a rich and conservative family that doesn’t accept his sexual identity. Can this relationship between two men with different backgrounds have a future? After experiencing a brief happiness as passionate lovers, Su-min and Jae-min fall into tragic situations

Guest Guest

NO REGRET

In his feature film debut Korean director Leesong Hee-il tells the story of a gay love affair that draws as much inspiration from the modern melodramas of Asian queer cinema as it does from the social realism of Charles Dickens' novels.

Su-min has grown up at an orphanage in the country. When he comes to Seoul to study design he encounters a world that is completely alien to him. At first he finds a job at a factory, only to lose it swiftly as a result of redundancies. Before long, Su-min finds himself working as a rent boy at a gay bar.

Among his admirers is Jae-min, the son of a wealthy family, who does everything in his power to win Su-min's heart and, naturally, his physical devotion. Jae-min's father is a factory owner. His family is very conservative and his relatives would certainly not be able to come to terms with Jaemin's sexual persuasion.

Su-min finally gives in to his admirer's urging and an intensely passionate affair begins. But the young men's happiness is short-lived. Finally, the pressure that Jae-min's family exerts upon him turns a blissful relationship into unbearable suffering and their romance ends in tragedy.

The ad is funny... :P

The movie is quite over powering in sexuality... The actors are so cute... So my typ... Oh my god... I am so into Koreans... :P But the guys looked so sad... Thanks, Guest, for describing the movie... Now I understand why the looked sad... *Sigh*... the life of a gay man... So many things totally beyond his control...

Anyway, I found these along the way...

Ancient Korean Gay story... :P

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz1KYalfeRY

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F67A47V_k6E

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWiURw6S-Z0

I beg to differ Buaya. I think we all have choices, its just whether we are ready to give up 江山 for 美人.

Courage is not courage when one is not even afraid...

A man who is willing to admit his fear, and face it and tolerate his fear, is couragous to me.

Most gay theme movies, sadly to say, shows that 美人 is given up for 江山.....

Sad, but that life...

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

Synopsis

Leaving the country orphanage where he grew up, Su-min comes to Seoul to study design. However, after several tough jobs, he unexpectedly ends up working as a prostitute in a gay bar. There he meets Jae-min. Su-min refuses Jae-min who’s been trying everything he could to win Su-min’s heart.

Jae-min is from a rich and conservative family that doesn’t accept his sexual identity. Can this relationship between two men with different backgrounds have a future? After experiencing a brief happiness as passionate lovers, Su-min and Jae-min fall into tragic situations

think the links for no regret in this thread should still be working.

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=2775

think the links for no regret in this thread should still be working.

wow thanks bp, u actually found it on tudou :D watch most of my TVB drama there

anyway, watched this about two months back, really like the story but the ending is a bit confusing to me. But on the whole still a good drama. Heard that Rainie Yang 杨丞琳 is in a drama abt Lesbian as well called Spiderlilies "刺青". Anyone has any news abt this show?

wwwdotvoxdotcom

Guest gay movies

gasbell which movies is better "solos" or "I don't want to sleep alone".To me all gay movies have the same theme any difference between these two.TQ

Thanks Summary..

The movie is really nice. But I find it strange that Korean are so up tight about homosexuality and yet their movie industry is so open to produce movie of such content. :clap: :clap:

Well Done.

Guest summary
Thanks Summary..

The movie is really nice. But I find it strange that Korean are so up tight about homosexuality and yet their movie industry is so open to produce movie of such content. :clap: :clap:

Well Done.

Like what Lee Ang has said: "Everybody has a brokeback mountain in his heart ... "

The ad is funny... :P

The movie is quite over powering in sexuality... The actors are so cute... So my typ... Oh my god... I am so into Koreans... :P But the guys looked so sad... Thanks, Guest, for describing the movie... Now I understand why the looked sad... *Sigh*... the life of a gay man... So many things totally beyond his control...

Anyway, I found these along the way...

Ancient Korean Gay story... :P

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz1KYalfeRY

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F67A47V_k6E

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWiURw6S-Z0

Buaya, it would be very nice .....if the main actor is Kwon-Sung Woo :oops: :unsure: Anyway I don't think it would show in our local cinemas?

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.