Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Guest Guest

Wow!

I'd just finished watching " Love of Siam " as recommended by the previous poster.

This is NICE!

Can anyone tell me the actor's name? Both Tong and his lover!

Are they Westerners? They don't look Thai.

Anyway, I found another link to the full video on youtube, as the previous one got removed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg7mQPzPDsk

Really can't get the entire scene of this movie off my brain now.. Shit.. :'(

MARIO MAURER

He is like the King of our circle!  :thumb:  :thumb:  :thumb:  :thumb:  :thumb:  :thumb:  :thumb:  :thumb:  :thumb:  :thumb:  :thumb:

Guest Guest

MARIO MAURER!

He is like the King of our circle! :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

nowadays mario seems tk grew alot more older. prefer him when he just debuted.

this song sang by Mew in the love of siam movie is totally awesome...

Guest Guest

nowadays mario seems tk grew alot more older. prefer him when he just debuted.

this song sang by Mew in the love of siam movie is totally awesome...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Club Friday 2: Ruk Mai Dai Rue Mai Dai Ruk EP1

Based on a true story by a caller to a popular radio show on GreenWave named Club Friday. Hack (Oh) and Choke (Bom) met via Facebook. Hack is a somewhat conservative type of guy who hates public display of affections. Choke, on the the hand, is a hot-headed man who won’t accept anything less. This is a story of how a man learns true love between two men can exist, but can be easily taken away.

This is a two-part miniseries starring Oh Anychyd and Bom Anuruk.
Club Friday The Series 2 ตอน รักไม่ได้หรือไม่ได้รัก

cf_bar.png?w=640&h=91

P.S. Very touching and I found Choke very cute.. :)

Hope you guys like it.. :)

Part1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iovr6Fv_jdE

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D03hQRMydiU

Edited by scorpiox

nj.gif「地獄風火輪」

Haha, didnt catch wht is the link btw ikea ad n the two guys hugging?! Looks like taiwan seems quite open on gay theme?! But whe is taiwan ikea located?

Haha, didnt catch wht is the link btw ikea ad n the two guys hugging?! Looks like taiwan seems quite open on gay theme?! But where is taiwan ikea located?

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

very funny.. everyone fawning over this proves the advertising landscape really is ... "evolving".

very shawllow also, using things like this, and all of you thinking it's so "sexual"... *facepalm* it's a creative concept I give it to the ad planners... and witty yes a good angle to hook consumers' attention but it's just funny seeing the reactions to this, just another little way to fulfill that lust in every gay man

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

The Video has also portrayed Men (or Gays) to be 喜新厌旧 .  Once the chair (your partner) is old and used with crayon scratches, time to change new one ????!!!!!   I felt particularly 悲哀 to see the old chair being towed away by the rubbish truck and it's still rocking ........ 

The Video has also portrayed Men (or Gays) to be 喜新厌旧 .  Once the chair (your partner) is old and used with crayon scratches, time to change new one ????!!!!!   I felt particularly 悲哀 to see the old chair being towed away by the rubbish truck and it's still rocking ........ 

Yeah...it is sad...but true...many gays still have this 喜新厌旧 mindset. Gone are the monogamy days. :(

Gays in this case.

As much as open mindedness is showcased over here, but this creativity indeed put gays into bad light again.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I like the creativity and cheekiness although I don't necessarily agree with its premise. I don't know if the majority of us would so easily forsake a cherished old thing for a new one. I'm sure many of us have experienced the sadness of having to part with something we have had for ages even when it was clear that it wasn't working anymore and needed to be replaced. Yet I didn't find the tone of the commercial to be insensitive; there is an element of self-ridicule that lightens it up. Anyway, there are bound to be people that will find it offensive for various reasons e.g. homosexuality, perceived mocking of gay people etc... depending on their own perspectives and backgrounds.

I think we can take this a little bit more lightly. It's humor and it's advertising. They could have simply used straight people, some guy throwing his girlfriend away (or the other way round) and no one would have said anything. Straight people wouldn't go thinking that they are mis-represented or something.

There are more and more gay-inspired ads now (except in some places like Singapore and more over now in Russia) and my straight friends love them. They don't see them as some stereotype-ization of gay people.

Yeah...it is sad...but true...many gays still have this 喜新厌旧 mindset. Gone are the monogamy days. :(

largely applies to having sex. both tops and btms always want someone new after getting bored.

but if theres gd memories (non sex-related), they will stay on with you for life. :(

I think we can take this a little bit more lightly. It's humor and it's advertising. They could have simply used straight people, some guy throwing his girlfriend away (or the other way round) and no one would have said anything. Straight people wouldn't go thinking that they are mis-represented or something.

There are more and more gay-inspired ads now (except in some places like Singapore and more over now in Russia) and my straight friends love them. They don't see them as some stereotype-ization of gay people.

Im sure everyone take it light heartedly when view it at first and laugh.

But after tt people will think why its like that. Behind every advertisement theres a mesage or truth

I like the creativity and cheekiness although I don't necessarily agree with its premise. I don't know if the majority of us would so easily forsake a cherished old thing for a new one. I'm sure many of us have experienced the sadness of having to part with something we have had for ages even when it was clear that it wasn't working anymore and needed to be replaced. Yet I didn't find the tone of the commercial to be insensitive; there is an element of self-ridicule that lightens it up. Anyway, there are bound to be people that will find it offensive for various reasons e.g. homosexuality, perceived mocking of gay people etc... depending on their own perspectives and backgrounds.

Yes, my bolster.  I couldn't sleep with my new bolster for quite a while.

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.