Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Thanks, Thaiboyz... Was wondering what is the meaning of them waking up in the car and the police man looking in...

the significance of the rich man's son grabbing the boyish guy's crouch

in the presence of a police officer.

shows that he alreadi has no regard for his status and purposely risk his reputation by doing that.

in that case, when the police officer reports accordingly wad has happened, everyone would noe that the guy is aj and that he can officially be with the boyish guy without riskin or fearing the parent's threat of 'exposing' him.

it's like announcing his lover to the world.

Good logic.

I remember i laughed at that scene when the police rushed to their rescue but ended up watching an intimate couple enjoying each other. I put myself in that policeman's situation, thinking " OMG! What is this couple trying to do...getting themselves injured and yet trying to be romantic even with their blood dripping ?"

hahah.....nice scene..but how many of us will actually do tat ? :lol:

Guest New Guest

I happened to catch Lo Yue You Yuei through the link to "No Regrets".

It was an interview with a 21 yrs gay couple in China. They openly shared their lifes together including their foster son (since 16 yrs ago). They also revealed their struggling ages in the olden China society before coming to terms with their own identity. It is very touching to know that their marriage (not just relationship) is respected by their families, friends, neighbours and their daughter-in-law (wife of his foster son).

On the other hand, it was sad for me after knowing their experience because my parents especially my dad objected violently to my 15 yrs relationship with my ex-partner after they came to know my sexuality and our relationship...

Athough theirs is considered as one of the happiest and sweetest version of gay relationship, I wish I could download the programme to share with my family for them to understand PLU and gay relationship can be serious and gay couple could develop and maintain life partnership too.

Would appreciate if any one here could assist and guide me to download the programme. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Continuation ...

Comment: new

Posted: February 27, 2008 01:17 pm

Oh the Bangkok Love Story is coming to a theatre near you.

WATCH IT, DIDN'T MISS IT, although I reckon the kissing scenes will be cut. But wat the heck, enjoy the nice music by Calories Blah Blah.

Cheers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment: TopChinese

Posted: February 27, 2008 02:19 pm

Details here exclusively at GV:

http://www.gv.com.sg/moviedetails/gv_moviedetails_4139.jsp

MDA has passed an edited version of the film uncut but rated R. Not sure if the kissing scenes were submitted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment: thaiboyz

Posted: February 28, 2008 12:13 pm

Bangkok love story : sad ending,.....after waited for many years for his lover to be released from Jail and got blind for involving into his affair....all he got was a broken heart over a dead body...sigh so sad.

No regrets - Korean movie : sad...hot scenes....cute guys....luckily got happy ending after painful struggles.

I love both movies smile.gif) tongue.gif

Comment: TopChinese

Posted: February 28, 2008 01:33 pm

Oi... TB... spoil the movie for us is it? Most of us haven't seen leh!

Comment: deandets

Posted: February 28, 2008 05:37 pm

The romance #1 and #2 in these 2 clips show more of the hot scenes:

1. RoofTop and shack scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2Xa3wjmtGE

or

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2Xa3wjmtGE"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2Xa3wjmtGE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2Xa3wjmtGE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. In the alley , and other neighbors and the 'girlfriend' watching while they're doing it ('BrokeBack' dejavu)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgjJDoemkc8

or

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgjJDoemkc8"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgjJDoemkc8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgjJDoemkc8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

3. Summary/snippets: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3lVOOfH1fE

(I don't know how to get the URL clip address from this link)

very sensous yet restraint and excellent cinematography, the bottom guy looks hot too...

Comment: taxme7

Posted: February 29, 2008 09:54 pm

I watched the full movie... very nice

some of the scenes are very touching and they made me cry

bw2/thumb.gif

highly recommended

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment: waves

Posted: March 02, 2008 01:18 pm

The movie is coming to local cinemas right? Think should be starting of March. Saw online adverts for it. But showing in selected cinemas only.

Comment: gachi_muchi

Posted: March 03, 2008 03:09 am

I like the movie. Sad Sad show. If love for another can be that powerful that u will risk everything just to be with the love of ur life.

The theme song is really really good.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Hi All, just came back from GV watching BKK Love Story. I personally didn't like the show at all and thought that the few movie reviews giving this film a 1.5/5 stars rating is justifiable. Pace of film is too slow for my taste. Tiresome acting from the cast. Good thing the music is good and actors are handsome.

I always thought gay-themed movies are too entrenched in the same-sex relationship issues and end up a big discount on the story-telling and film presentation skills. BKK Love Story proves my thought again. However, not all are bad. I still think Lan Yu is a great flick :thumb:

Koh Samui, I need u...

Guest -mature30-

I went and watch tdy at Plaza Singapure.

Both Cloud and Stone was dare to love...The most touching part is whereby they kiss in the falling rain rythm along the street when family members watching from top.....

Though Stone was a straight guy intially but he realised he was truly in love with Cloud(killers) who actually save his life.....

A tocuhing but sad ending :whistle:

The duration of the show is just only about 2 hours insteadof 150minutes becaused of being scensored.

A good movie for plus to watch and is value added for those who are unattached to affirm for new partner.

Cheers

Guest BangCock

First and foremost, the way the film is censored and cut is really disappointing. Nevertheless, the story is really heartwarming. Stone is very faithful! How many men are capable to wait for the other over so many years?

A must watch i feel... It sets you thinking about lotsa things...

I went and watch tdy at Plaza Singapure.

Both Cloud and Stone was dare to love...The most touching part is whereby they kiss in the falling rain rythm along the street when family members watching from top.....

Though Stone was a straight guy intially but he realised he was truly in love with Cloud(killers) who actually save his life.....

A tocuhing but sad ending :whistle:

The duration of the show is just only about 2 hours insteadof 150minutes becaused of being scensored.

A good movie for plus to watch and is value added for those who are unattached to affirm for new partner.

Cheers

Haha,the reason behind was the family violence by Cloud stepfther which actually caused AIDS to his mum and brother.Down inside CLOUD mind,he only wanted to kill the bad.He was a righteous man indeed. :thumb: .He could not find someone he love untill he has his first encounter wit Stone...

Stone is a straight guy who really dare to love and showns his love towards CLOUD...I am pretty sure some BW member do agree ...

I would rate this movie as 8/10. Highly recommended to watch.

Tks

Wow surprised they showed the kissing scene.

I really enjoyed this movie esp. the theme song, very nice and touching song. (Note: you may think the singer is gorgeous, think twice. He is cute and chubby).

Not sure, they will screen 'Love of Siam', Hope so. The actor Mario is charming and dashing and nice theme song too.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

EAT SING MAN WOMAN

I love Lee Ang (not just because he makes gay movies), hence the parody of his hit movie Eat Drink Man Woman. Gays like to read; like masturbation, it’s good solitary fun. Gays make good writers too, think Edmund White, 白先勇, Armistead Maupin et al.

Many gays are music buffs too. I am tempted to find out the proportion of global iPod owners who are gays. Of course, the music scene would have been a lonely planet if without gay artistes. Imagine how much rainbow colours Elton John, Rufus Wainright, 林一峰, KD Lang et al have injected into our sonic worlds.

So I am starting this new column here to recommend good reads and listens to all BW forumers. I believe this will be a good platform to cruise for splendid CDs, literature and likeminded forumers hopefully.

I am not sure how this would turn out, but I sure hope that it will form a part of your online haunts.

- Heartlanders -

russia-1.jpg

The hugely controversial image of two kissing, butt-fondling Russian policemen – part of an underground art movement in the 1970s in the former Soviet Union – had made it to the cover of Russian style/culture quarterly RUSSIA!.

The artwork had been judged as ‘pxxnographic propaganda’ by Russian’s Minster of Culture Alexander Sokolov and he had ordered the exhibit being shown in Paris to be shelved.

The incensed Minister said that the display “disgraces Russia, and in this case all of us bear full responsibility.”

The magazine caught my eye, and I parted with HK$50 when I was at the airport in HK browsing in a bookshop. I was pleasantly surprised by its layout, daring images and contents, not to mention extremely homoerotic cover. What a way to be initiated to a magazine!

Try to get a copy; depending on how the legal battles turn out (and I expect it to be a drama of all dramas), this issue (WINTER 2008) could well be collector’s item in time to come!

heartlander, as you would look at it in a homoerotic view, I wish to look into the concepts and the idea of the artitist producing this.

I am sure there is a hidden message in it.

Notice some parts on the top still shows yellow lush on the back ground which does not indicated deep winter.

The trees around the 2 guy seems dead and covered with ice yet on the ground, the plants are still flourishing although covered with snow. Why?

I deeply ponder...

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

Guest Newie

Yes I watched it while in Bangkok last year.

Not actually a gay movie. You may thought the two boys were purely best friends situation, but not till the later part of movie then you realised they are more than merely best friends.

Good movie overall with good songs. The theme song sang by Q-Flure, nice rock song.

It was marketed as a first Catholic Movie in Thailand screening during Christmas Holidays. Those Christians who like to hear how the 'The Silent Night' sound like in Thai will appreciated it.

Ciao

bookofmen-1.jpg

I came across this book, 我旅途中的男人, late last year on one of nights when I was shopping online. Simultaneously, I was MSN-ing a friend who had just broke up with his boyfriend. In between sobs and disillusionment with relationships, he bitched about all his ex-es, but also talked about how he still misses some of them.

The timing was uncanny when I stumbled upon this book, authored by gay Taiwanese writer 陈克华 – a rather cute, goatee-sporting, M-sized bear. He is multi-talented, sometimes poet, sometimes columnist, sometimes songwriter, sometimes author – although he is professionally trained as an eye surgeon.

The jacket of the book headlines it as 比女人更会欣赏男人, 比男人更懂男人, which I believe best describes the unique perception of a gay man on men.

The book has sparse text, lots of spicy pictures of semi-naked men (especially Japs in loincloth) of different nationalities that the author came across in his travels. Occasionally 散文, sometimes long captions, this book defies all existing genres to become a unique coffee table/pictorial book/travelogue with cerebral insights and teasing prose.

Hardly pxxnographic and fluffy in spite of the generous pages of cute men semi-naked, the author is too 感性, and tunneled literary depth between the lines. Case in point, even musing on a man’s forearm, he wrote:

“男人的小臂是两性身体差异最大之处。我仔细观察的结果,有几分同意。大太阳底下骑机车握着把手长期曝晒出的黝黑结实小臂,于是我是罗兰巴特(Roland Barthes)的所谓视觉上‘刺点’,引人无限遐想。”

Not to be confused with “那些男孩教我的事”by 蔡康永, which is a bit too pretensious and light on literary substance. But for extended reading, you may check that out too, after all, he is another gay multi-talented writer.

I bought the book for that friend of mine, and after reading it, he told me a few weeks later that he is ready to fall in love again.

“Men are too cute to forgo and forget,” he justified.

Edited by heartlanders

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest movieslut

dearie, where have you been? for initiation, there are a few must watch. 蓝宇, 盛夏光年, 喜宴,春光乍泄, 霸王别姬 。。。。。

Guest Guest

本片是2008年全球同志电影典礼的开幕电影和获奖电影

欲盖弄潮剧情介绍:

因为家境原因,扎克不得不提前从艺术学校退学,转而去一家餐馆辛苦打工。同时他还要替不负责任的姐姐照顾儿子,以及看护好经常酗酒的父亲。在假日里,扎克会去冲浪,画画或者跟他最好的朋友加布一起出去游玩。加布住在城市的富人区里,某一天,扎克去加布家串门时,遇见了他刚回家的哥哥肖恩。扎克觉得肖恩很慷慨而且非常的聪明,自己不知不觉爱上了他,可同时他为了照顾家人,保持家庭正常运转,必须要克制住自己的感情,这使得扎克苦恼不已……

Guest -senior-
Uncle, you new gay, rite?

Those movies not readily available in our local VCD/DVD stores.....

Hi Cutie,

What is new gay? I am gay all my life, 62 years of it.

I am aware that such DVDs/CDs are not available locally, but perhaps can find in Malaysia.

Also may check internet whether can be dowloaded with Torrent or donkey.

Thanks for your info though.

Hi Cutie,

What is new gay? I am gay all my life, 62 years of it.

I am aware that such DVDs/CDs are not available locally, but perhaps can find in Malaysia.

Also may check internet whether can be dowloaded with Torrent or donkey.

Thanks for your info though.

you may go to Holidays Inn plaza in JB to look for gay dvd or vcd, there are certain vcd shops are selling such vcd but you hv to get into the special room behind the shop. You guys shd well know abt the place. :rolleyes:

Guest Guest
thanks for sharing

Most welcome, I hope you enjoyed the movie. I like the brothers:

The elder one is nice, there to provide guidance & support, and LOVE of course. In reality where got so good package (Good looks, good bod, good personality + rich) - maybe one in 10 billion chance? haha!

The younger brother is open and accepts both his elder brother and his best friend with open arms! Cheeky but good nature.

About the viewer - to me it is fine installing because there are a lot of movies to watch.

I would like to thank you for sharing such a lovely movie with us. It is not the usual mainstream movie and i doubt it will ever hit Sg shores. I had installed the pipi player but it had overtaken my IE default page... so a bit irritating.

Hope you can recommend in future any of the movies in pipi.cn that you enjoyed n worth-watching.

For all you know,,, we have lots of common taste! :thumb:

albumcover.jpg

最近唱片市场真的惨不忍睹(听),重看不重听的偶像一大堆,实力派的却江郎才尽(cases in point: 阿妹、陶喆、王力宏等等),不勇于创新,也真的再听不下去了。近日也见一票旧歌手低调出片的趋势:小虫、孙耀威、李正帆等 。。。。都不约而同地似乎玩票性质地出片,让我倍感nostalgia.

就连凡人二重唱也破镜重圆并重出江湖在今年五月发了“凡人和他的朋友们”。两人在十三年前分道扬镳,各自发展,期中小胖袁惟仁也独自发了两张专辑,更替无数的后辈谱曲和监制唱片。这次两人再次携手合作,搞了张新曲加旧曲翻唱,并邀了好多久违的歌者 - 如齐秦(啊!一大惊喜!)、刘若英、张宇、游鸿明和SHE – 歌声助阵。

让我回听得动容的有《征服》和《杜鹃鸟的黄昏》,让人回味不堪之余也惊喜连连,因为遍曲方面多半是只用了一把空心吉它,两人的二重唱方式依然干净而有默契。新歌方面,两人和齐秦对唱的《上海爱情故事》让人简直听出了耳油,更感动得地起了鸡皮。齐秦的歌声依然潇洒,运用假音也不费吹灰之力,唱起高音时也还富有张力,真不愧是老姜不衰。

美中不足的是和SHE合唱《离开我》,略嫌吵闹了点。

若你喜欢这两个chubs,也喜欢民谣式的曲风、扎实的合旋,就请你不要错过这张专辑。

Damn! I should have been more attentive and studious during CL2 classes. I only managed to read about 10% of the Chinese text. :unsure:

Ok, this is a pretty fun gay musical. Legally Blonde. The audience was made of basically of gay men and screaming teenage girls.

It's fun and pretty much in tune with the original movie with Reese W.

Love. 

dearfrankly.jpg

你若喜欢看有同志色彩写的芭拉评论/散文,有深度但有不失幽默,时而还带有点tasteful bitchiness,偶尔却也含讽带刺,你不妨探读迈克的《坦白说,亲爱的》。他有帮联合早报和好些杂志写专栏,笔风有点类似美国pop culture记者Cluck Klosterman的一针见血,写法端正但字里行间却不时流露出‘酷’味,好不过瘾。

在这本文集里,迈克无所不谈:电影断背山、色戒、Ian McKellen、John Lennon、村上春树、Helen Mirren、 Penelope Cruz、 电视剧孽子。。。。都成为他笔尖下之墨物。

有趣的是,此书虽由Oxford University Press出版,但却有浓妆艳沫、好不闪缩的同志色彩。翻看目录却被《性向成疑》、《同志之吻》、《莎膽男》、《雄风》、《浴德池》和《硬汉再起》等等的煽动标题吓倒。

但别误会,作者写色却不淫,黄色中又带有深理,玩味之余也却言中有物。例如,在《浴德池》中:“近年来基佬聚脚地五步一楼十步一阁、桑拿更稠密到与人口不成正比,不肯与时并进的老字号惨遭淘汰,完全可以理解。所以说到底,浴德池的执笠确实和难同志息息相关,不过原因不时霸占,而是遗憾,”真的道出不少在宽频时代还懂得怀旧的人的无限感慨。

Go buy it now!

Reading Lolita in Tehran

Hi guys,

reading this book now,

and love the way its been written.

i do not profess to understand all of it,

as it is kinda autobiographical,

discussing this professor's literature lessons in her house.

through discussing books with her students,

books such as lolita, gastby and the likes,

there are glimpses of the iranian revolution and how it affects them.

sincere and touching.

interesting read for those who like to study classics.

Man's inhumanity to man will continue as long as man loves God more

than he loves his fellow man.

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.