Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

On January 8, on the occasion of the 40th anniversary of the death of former Chinese Prime Minister Zhou Enlai, 
Hong Kong journalist and writer Cai Yongmei published a new book "The Secret Emotional World of Zhou Enlai". 
In this book, Cai Yongmei revealed that Zhou Enlai may be a homosexual. Earlier today, Cai Yongmei was interviewed by our reporter Guo Yasa.

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-china-blog-35196824

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_China

Edited by Hungrybtms2

5 hours ago, Hungrybtms2 said:

Confessions of a guy who lives in Prague...The Most Famous Gay in Prague..who out to his father.

Came to Prague in the early 1990s because of my homosexuality. When I returned to Shanghai to visit my parents, my father knocked on the door early in the morning and said that he wanted to kill me and eliminate harm for the people! In the last years of his life, we reconciled as father and son.

因为同性恋,我90年初来到布拉格|回上海看望父母时,父亲清晨砸门,说要杀死我,要为民除害!在他生命的最后几年,我们父子和解。

Very touched

Guest Guest
On 3/29/2024 at 5:33 PM, Guest True Love said:

Not difficult to find true love in a 1.4billion population of China.  It is still a very opened minded country where the govt don't quite interfere with your lifestyle. 

It is not that the govt don't quite interfere with your lifestyle, it is just that they have not done that YET.

The government did not interfere with the property boom, and then they did; The government did not interfere with the technological industry boom, and then they did; The government did not interfere with the capitalism market, and then they did. 

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.