Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Basically the lyrics are from the BL novel itself, "written" by one char. Then someone composed the music. And covered by a few internet singers. This is one version. There is no drama/plans yet.

7 hours ago, xydboy said:

There was..just that I don't think people will post every episode here. Can refer to this place for all the past episodes http://www.dailymotion.com/lazysubber

tks but before i asked, I did check w the youtubers who usu post such episodes, epi 5 was missing from the net , except at dailymotion (not sure why though)

On 9/22/2017 at 3:18 AM, marcoc said:

EP 9 with chinese sub...  :lol:

I can’t stop laughing when I see Pare try to rape Farm... She so desperate and Farm give her a kick... lol

Knock unbutton shirt so slow... Korn is faster... lol :lol::lol:

The chinese version has a slightly longer Knock-Korn scene compared to the original Thai Line version :X Definitely worth rewatching for that part alone

On 26/09/2017 at 10:19 PM, AlVinyl said:

The chinese version has a slightly longer Knock-Korn scene compared to the original Thai Line version :X Definitely worth rewatching for that part alone

Most likely is the uncut version...

7 minutes ago, jlone said:

I enjoyed watching Waterboyy the series. Now I love this series Together with Me n there are some intimate scenes.

Knock is so handsome n charming. Ppu is so cute and lovable !

Hope that there will be happy ending for Knock n korn.

Yes! Ikr...knock is hot, good looking, fit, tall, smart, and can sing pretty well...omg...

Has anyone watched this? 

I have only watched one episode

Do the characters keep on pretending to be gay? or actually "turn gay"? (probably too much to hope for, considering Chine's current conservative climate)

Cos if they just keep pretending, I don't want to watch

On 9/28/2017 at 2:23 PM, xydboy said:

Yes! Ikr...knock is hot, good looking, fit, tall, smart, and can sing pretty well...omg...

Tul is like the perfect guy xD He even treats fans really well, met him once at Siam Discovery center, was too shy to ask him for a photo, ended up messaging him on instagram and he replied almost immediately and invited me up for a photo (grabbed the chance straight away xD)
Cannot find anyone more perfect than him already! He and Max even does fan service all the time just cause they know the fans like it

On 9/29/2017 at 4:54 PM, AlVinyl said:

Tul is like the perfect guy xD He even treats fans really well, met him once at Siam Discovery center, was too shy to ask him for a photo, ended up messaging him on instagram and he replied almost immediately and invited me up for a photo (grabbed the chance straight away xD)
Cannot find anyone more perfect than him already! He and Max even does fan service all the time just cause they know the fans like it

OMG you are soooooo lucky!!Yea..he's tall, hot, good looking, smart, can sing and treats his fans so well. What more to ask. Haha!

Korn is 1.

Knock is .75

Bright is .5

Farm is 0.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 10/4/2017 at 12:19 AM, AlVinyl said:

It is also on youtube for people who don't like dailymotion :X

it might not have a happy together ending, but it is a great coming of age movie that has some important lesson/ values behind it as well

According to My Mother (short film)

Synopsis

In this modern take on the traditional family dramedy, Daniel, a gay, struggling actor living in New York visits Esther, his devout Christian, Korean mother, in LA after the death of his beloved aunt. Despite their differences, they try to heal together. But old habits die hard. Based on a true relationship.

Trailer

11 hours ago, xydboy said:

Soooo looking forward to another season of korn and knock. But i'm not sure where else can they progress given that together with me is the prequel to bad romance.

Probably a good idea would be showing them on their wedding day and subsequently their life together??

No news about a sequel though

Edited by AlVinyl

16 hours ago, ajax said:

According to My Mother (short film)

Synopsis

In this modern take on the traditional family dramedy, Daniel, a gay, struggling actor living in New York visits Esther, his devout Christian, Korean mother, in LA after the death of his beloved aunt. Despite their differences, they try to heal together. But old habits die hard. Based on a true relationship.

Trailer

Seems funny.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 10/7/2017 at 4:03 AM, MinWoo said:

English Subs.

Its sad seeing Farm turning into a playboy just like how bright is.

Reminds me how i followed my ex's footstep too and i can relate very much to it. =(

maybe he only did tat to spike Bright? I still think Farm has a pure heart.

On 07/10/2017 at 11:11 AM, xydboy said:

Soooo looking forward to another season of korn and knock. But i'm not sure where else can they progress given that together with me is the prequel to bad romance.

I really hope that they will continue the series... !!!

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.