Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

39 minutes ago, quanjishou said:

anyone knows why BL movie are call BL movie?

are u asking what does BL stands for ? BL = Boylove.

And I tot it is quite self explanatory.

12 hours ago, MinWoo said:

Cute volleyball player =]

watched earlier, but really nothing much at all (gd thing is the compere are not too effeminate)

compared to the FJs!

theirs are really HOT, and so bold!!! as though it is LIVE

i was wet viewing these, i even reminders on fb to quickly recve notifications of new vids! i luv the projects going around searching for freshmeat and to view/touch their undies!

w Eric East:

Edited by lovehandle

16 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

watched earlier, but really nothing much at all (gd thing is the compere are not too effeminate)

compared to the FJs!

theirs are really HOT, and so bold!!! as though it is LIVE

i was wet viewing these, i even reminders on fb to quickly recve notifications of new vids! i luv the projects going around searching for freshmeat and to view/touch their undies!

w Eric East:

FJ is more of interviewing all type of guys they find cute which include straight ones. WOW is a little different, their interview are those that are in the circle.

Everyone have their own "type" i guess. Just sharing that the volleyball player appeals to me. Decent cute looks with a body that i fancy, not too feminine and actually the what appeals to me the most is his smile. Hes 25 Year old already btw and looking much younger for his age.

From your video only the 3rd guy in red appeals to me, the rest i just find them okay. Just average with good bod.

The 2nd Bboy is quite cute tho, it's the type that you will like their personality more over time.

The rest i have totally no Feel.

You like "HOT" guys but I like cute ones..so we can't really compare haha.

For me it's face over Body and Personality being 2nd.

Body just an average built will be good enough IMO. =]

Edited by MinWoo

Too fast to live, too young to die.

2 hours ago, MinWoo said:

FJ is more of interviewing all type of guys they find cute which include straight ones. WOW is a little different, their interview are those that are in the circle.

Everyone have their own "type" i guess. Just sharing that the volleyball player appeals to me. Decent cute looks with a body that i fancy, not too feminine and actually the what appeals to me the most is his smile. Hes 25 Year old already btw and looking much younger for his age.

From your video only the 3rd guy in red appeals to me, the rest i just find them okay. Just average with good bod.

The 2nd Bboy is quite cute tho, it's the type that you will like their personality more over time.

The rest i have totally no Feel.

You like "HOT" guys but I like cute ones..so we can't really compare haha.

For me it's face over Body and Personality being 2nd.

Body just an average built will be good enough IMO. =]

I thk it really depends.... i dont have much choice too

for sure i liked guys w specs on!!!!

btw i m trying to share those videos cos of their presentation styles ie emcees/comperes , they r so daring

nt so much of the boys/mens - how handsome or hot they r

9 minutes ago, MinWoo said:

Haha okay luh xD.

I show you what i like.

The ep 9 part where he was holding the girl in bed . . . He was smiling so sweetly  :D

The "wolf" picture looks more like a Siberian husky  LOL

Was the guy in the story supposed to have been raised by wolves?

2 minutes ago, CKW said:

The ep 9 part where he was holding the girl in bed . . . He was smiling so sweetly  :D

The "wolf" picture looks more like a Siberian husky  LOL

Was the guy in the story supposed to have been raised by wolves?

Yea i like his smile =]

Haha yes!!

Yep he is raised by wolves. Hes more like a puppy tho.

And my types is “犬” .

The guy from the video u tagged me previously is more to "狼“.

That's how they 分类 in taiwan.

xD

3 minutes ago, MinWoo said:

Yea i like his smile =]

Haha yes!!

Yep he is raised by wolves. Hes more like a puppy tho.

And my types is “犬” .

The guy from the video u tagged me previously is more to "狼“.

That's how they 分类 in taiwan.

xD

Wow!!! Cool!!!

I didn't know they had such a classification in Taiwan!

Learnt something new today. :D

Thanks!!

Btw, would you consider as your type of 犬 cuteness the guy who plays 弘远? 

1 hour ago, CKW said:

Wow!!! Cool!!!

I didn't know they had such a classification in Taiwan!

Learnt something new today. :D

Thanks!!

Btw, would you consider as your type of 犬 cuteness the guy who plays 弘远? 

Yep, quite interesting.

The link will tell you more with some pic reference.  http://minidesire.blogspot.sg/2011/10/blog-post_11.html

Not really. 弘远 is more like 虎  IMO.

犬 are usually younger guys with puppy eye like cuteness like 張軒睿 xD

7 hours ago, MinWoo said:

Yep, quite interesting.

The link will tell you more with some pic reference.  http://minidesire.blogspot.sg/2011/10/blog-post_11.html

犬 are usually younger guys with puppy eye like cuteness like 張軒睿 

Wah!!! So many types!  Although I could not read the article as it's written in traditional Chinese   LOL

In western culture, there are also different types of names used to describe different types of guys e.g. twink, twunk, chub, bear, otter, etc.

In fact, I think there is a BW thread dedicated to that topic.

In that <爱> show, there were a lot of cute guys. But I used to find 弘远 the cutest  :D

Btw, what about 金大风 in this show? (The guy in the thumbnail below)

What category is he? Probably not a 犬  :D

18 hours ago, CKW said:

Wah!!! So many types!  Although I could not read the article as it's written in traditional Chinese   LOL

In western culture, there are also different types of names used to describe different types of guys e.g. twink, twunk, chub, bear, otter, etc.

In fact, I think there is a BW thread dedicated to that topic.

In that <爱> show, there were a lot of cute guys. But I used to find 弘远 the cutest  :D

Btw, what about 金大风 in this show? (The guy in the thumbnail below)

What category is he? Probably not a 犬  :D

haha.

12 hours ago, CKW said:

Thanks, bro!!!

Yeah, 金大风 was quite a predator in that show   LOL

i was wondering what animal or predator u guys are ref to?

wouldnt it be better to use the right thread for such a discussion?as i also used the same link on the charac too

Looking forward to seeing what characteristic r  Minwoo and Ckw in that thread too!

CKW cannot understand traditional chinese and Minwoo(younger) can? wow amazing sia

On 4/12/2018 at 2:18 AM, MinWoo said:

Yep, quite interesting.

犬 are usually younger guys with puppy eye like cuteness like 張軒睿 xD

U may ref to this (every graph got a diff variation)
but at least there is some english words
Edited by lovehandle

2 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

i was wondering what animal or predator u guys are ref to?

wouldnt it be better to use the right thread for such a discussion?as i also used the same link on the charac too

Looking forward to seeing what characteristic r  Minwoo and Ckw in that thread too!

CKW cannot understand traditional chinese and Minwoo(younger) can? wow amazing sia

U may ref to this (every graph got a diff variation)
but at least there is some english words

Pup  Twunk hybrid =X

Edited by MinWoo

14 minutes ago, MinWoo said:

Pup  Twunk hybrid =X

it is quite difficult to categorise cos diff ctry got diff terminology

sometimes it is not exactly precise to the point too

would be good if they add in size/length of penis ? kekekekeke like Cobra (cos i felt for gays, sex is a MUST n automatically linked to naked scenes too)

15 hours ago, MinWoo said:

If only my elder brother is like that.

sayang!!!!

your bro is a homophobia and strongly against? as i pointed out 5.17 is the day
Sometimes we must understand it is very hard for a straight to understand why the dick can be placed at non-vagina places instead? it is very hard to visualise

3 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

sayang!!!!

your bro is a homophobia and strongly against? as i pointed out 5.17 is the day
Sometimes we must understand it is very hard for a straight to understand why the dick can be placed at non-vagina places instead? it is very hard to visualise

Something like that. Doubt he will support. i don't expect him to accept me tho.

No one in my family knows about me... but my sister who is quite close to me might know..she hinted and asked me this one day, there were a few times i bumped into my sis when i'm with different dates. So she asked.. "Every time i see you outside,  You always hang out with those guy friends that are all quite cute and handsome  one ah?" I just brushed it off and answered "Where got? normal lah." Then she didn't ask anymore..i think she might have suspected something and decide not to go further.

13 minutes ago, MinWoo said:

Something like that. Doubt he will support. i don't expect him to accept me tho.

No one in my family knows about me... but my sister who is quite close to me might know..she hinted and asked me this one day, there were a few times i bumped into my sis when i'm with different dates. So she asked.. "Every time i see you outside,  You always hang out with those guy friends that are all quite cute and handsome  one ah?" I just brushed it off and answered "Where got? normal lah." Then she didn't ask anymore..i think she might have suspected something and decide not to go further.

u may be quite young, but i think till certain age esp in this era, many would have guessed by now

so lucky u , really bumped on her at so many occasn? u didnt plan a date that no1 from your family will attend?

but sometimes, it is very hard for men/bro to voice (he may not wan to spoil or embarrassed what is peaceful currently)

n maybe he knew even if he asked u, u might not even wanna reply him a good ans at all(a man will know what he desired sexually esp if he doesnt see u doing that/having that kind of desire that he also been thru, then he knows, it is hard for him to adapt to our homosexual concept too)

Your sis is real sharp , just like those ladies in the videos (we have watched) -  which is why i said they NOT stooopid

next time u replied your sis that u r also a twunk! so most of your frens are of the same callibre too

(somehow i noticed that gays tend to b closer to sis and esp ............)

23 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

u may be quite young, but i think till certain age esp in this era, many would have guessed by now

so lucky u , really bumped on her at so many occasn? u didnt plan a date that no1 from your family will attend?

but sometimes, it is very hard for men/bro to voice (he may not wan to spoil or embarrassed what is peaceful currently)

n maybe he knew even if he asked u, u might not even wanna reply him a good ans at all(a man will know what he desired sexually esp if he doesnt see u doing that/having that kind of desire that he also been thru, then he knows, it is hard for him to adapt to our homosexual concept too)

Your sis is real sharp , just like those ladies in the videos (we have watched) -  which is why i said they NOT stooopid

next time u replied your sis that u r also a twunk! so most of your frens are of the same callibre too

(somehow i noticed that gays tend to b closer to sis and esp ............)

Don't think so..its quite hard to guess i am especially when i dated a lot of girls back then, i have some gay colleagues at my work place and they didn't detect anything about me..and now there are rumors of me dating this 2 girls at my work place so not really.

Yea, a few times we went to the same movie theater at orchard cineleisure..i think i bumped into her there 3 times. i don't know their schedule also, and my sis doesn't stay with me haha.

Me and my bro usually talk about games or soccer only..yep..don't think he know anything..hes not the type who will notice things i think. But i know hes not that accepting, there are a few occasions they talked about homosexual stuff casually and could tell hes not that comfortable with it.

Haha..i guess..but till today i think she is still trying to deny the fact that i might be since she don't ask about it anymore.

LoL..if i reply her in those "terms", i'm sure she will know LoL.

Really? i'm close to her cause she's my 2nd sis and closest to me in terms of age gap. I'm the youngest and she's the one who dotes on me the most that's why.

12 hours ago, MinWoo said:

Don't think so..its quite hard to guess i am especially when i dated a lot of girls back then, i have some gay colleagues at my work place and they didn't detect anything about me..and now there are rumors of me dating this 2 girls at my work place so not really.

Yea, a few times we went to the same movie theater at orchard cineleisure..i think i bumped into her there 3 times. i don't know their schedule also, and my sis doesn't stay with me haha.

Me and my bro usually talk about games or soccer only..yep..don't think he know anything..hes not the type who will notice things i think. But i know hes not that accepting, there are a few occasions they talked about homosexual stuff casually and could tell hes not that comfortable with it.

Haha..i guess..but till today i think she is still trying to deny the fact that i might be since she don't ask about it anymore.

LoL..if i reply her in those "terms", i'm sure she will know LoL.

Really? i'm close to her cause she's my 2nd sis and closest to me in terms of age gap. I'm the youngest and she's the one who dotes on me the most that's why.

now I know why they didn't suspect cos u dated a no. of gals (somemore a lot loh)

wow, did  u have sex w them? they must have sucked u clean!!!! that is enough storyline for a new script !!!!!!!!!!!!! this thread has been so quiet!

31 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

now I know why they didn't suspect cos u dated a no. of gals (somemore a lot loh)

wow, did  u have sex w them? they must have sucked u clean!!!! that is enough storyline for a new script !!!!!!!!!!!!! this thread has been so quiet!

When release? I wanna watch ! lol

6 minutes ago, marcoc said:

When release? I wanna watch ! lol

Aneo haseyo (pls pardon my Korean)
me too!

I booked the front seats /vip to the premiere too!!

Awaiting for it patiently

the male lead acting is a Korean Star!

17 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Erm..i did.

No stories haha, it will take too long and effort for me to type the whole thing.

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.