Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

21 hours ago, quanjishou said:

is this a BL series?

It’s based on a BL novel, but they made it into more of a bromance.  Still, it’s an interesting drama n d 2 leads r both charming.

22 hours ago, quanjishou said:

is this a BL series?

It is a long drama, more than 23 episodes. Based on review, it is not. I watched till episode  6, the bl aspect is there but very subtle. Guess they do not want the drama to be clamped down by the China garment 

Guest guest

Saw trailer from Outfest LA (LGBT film event).

Bao Bao 親愛的卵男日記

".... the story of Taiwanese expats Cindy and Joanne, living in London, who are about to have their first child. Their marital bliss is threatened when Cindy discovers that Joanne has promised their unborn son to another gay couple, their friends Charles and Tim." 

The 2 guys are acted by Yukihiko Kageyama and Yankee Yang 杨子仪

On 7/10/2018 at 11:50 PM, Guest guest said:

Saw trailer from Outfest LA (LGBT film event).

Bao Bao 親愛的卵男日記

".... the story of Taiwanese expats Cindy and Joanne, living in London, who are about to have their first child. Their marital bliss is threatened when Cindy discovers that Joanne has promised their unborn son to another gay couple, their friends Charles and Tim." 

The 2 guys are acted by Yukihiko Kageyama and Yankee Yang 

The gay couple doesn't seem to be played by yang ziyi.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

3 hours ago, killerwhale said:

Krist and Singto from SOTUS the series and SOTUS S the series recently had a fan meet in Singapore on 1st July 2018

Here is the YouTube snippets of the fan meet from GMMTV station

Never expected that they have such a large fan crowd welcoming them in Singapore !!!!!!!!

I WISH I WAS THERE!!! T_T

Guest guest

Boy Erased (out in US on 2 Nov 2018)

"Garrard (Lucas Hedges), the son of a Baptist pastor in a small American town, is outed to his parents (Nicole Kidman and Russell Crowe) as gay at the age of 19. Garrard is quickly pressured into attending a gay conversion therapy program – or else be shunned by his family, friends, and church."

Based on Garrard Conley's memoir "Boy Erased: A Memoir". Directed by Joel Edgerton who also acted as the head therapist in the movie. Also starring Troye Sivan (openly gay singer).

Guest guest

BPM (BEATS PER MINUTE) (in french, showing at The Projector)

"Set in the early 1990s in Paris, an AIDS activist group uses bold, invasive actions as they hold protests, demanding the major pharmaceutical companies and government agencies to combat the AIDS epidemic. A young man called Nathan, a newcomer to the group, falls in love with the group`s radical firebrand, Sean."

Guest guest

Bangkok G Story continues this sat with ep 13. Read it'll release until ep 20, 1 ep per week. 

BTS (with chn sub). I like the tattoo guy. Glad he still make appearance. Guess will intro his bf.

5 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

although i m not sure is this a HK or taiwan pdtn? some claimed it has gay elements, eg onsen and nakedness, hugging among brothers
i quite like the one with the specs on, if not the last guy who apologise for interrupting 

Taiwan movie..a comedy..i watched it yesterday haha.

some gay elements yep..yea i like the guy with the spec too..quite cute =X

Too fast to live, too young to die.

The new story is really bad compared to the old one.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest guest

Love Lie Hide Fake (Thai with eng sub) BL cut Ep1-8, there are only 8 ep. Previous post of ep1-5 cut is around 9:40mins. The last 3 ep continue from there until 31min) . So can see the BL couple's screentime increases. The story is "A young DJ Sattaya pretends to be gay for popularity and fakes being in a relationship with his male friend Magic , but situation gets complicated for him when he fall in love with a girl. Another guy P'Game initially approaches Sattaya but later falls for Magic.. "....the BL part is on Magic and P.Game. Short drama but at least HE.

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.