Male HQ

Steve5380's Sharing of his Relationship

Steve5380

On 3/25/2019 at 9:05 PM, LeanMature said:

His bod is hotter than many young 20s.  Rare gem, hard to find. 

He is not exceptional.  A 47 y.o. should be able to have a body like that with some dedication.

He could improve much his appearances getting rid of the glasses and having some hair transplanted to the front.

Guest chi-dude
16 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

He is not exceptional.  A 47 y.o. should be able to have a body like that with some dedication.

He could improve much his appearances getting rid of the glasses and having some hair transplanted to the front.

why dont you post your photo when you were at that age?...to substantiate what you are saying...

36 minutes ago, Guest chi-dude said:

why dont you post your photo when you were at that age?...to substantiate what you are saying...

I don't have handy pictures of me at 47 y. o. but I have some at 58,  that is, 11 years older than this gym owner with glasses.

They are from a vacation in Hawaii with my late boyfriend.  We were no models, just got clicked away...

h22.thumb.jpg.174b0cb4a0423e63b04a593b1df70b87.jpgh23.thumb.jpg.4190cd98405b583f5ca06f4ecf0b5770.jpgimg093.thumb.jpg.d3f65026deb897511c0c99d98a9b376e.jpg

Guest curious
12 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

I don't have handy pictures of me at 47 y. o. but I have some at 58,  that is, 11 years older than this gym owner with glasses.

They are from a vacation in Hawaii with my late boyfriend.  We were no models, just got clicked away...

h22.thumb.jpg.174b0cb4a0423e63b04a593b1df70b87.jpgh23.thumb.jpg.4190cd98405b583f5ca06f4ecf0b5770.jpgimg093.thumb.jpg.d3f65026deb897511c0c99d98a9b376e.jpg

your boyfriend looks filipino...is he? 

Guest curious
Just now, Steve5380 said:

No, he was Mexican.

yeah..he looks mexican and i wanted to say mexican but i thought you had a thing for asian guys...he died??..sorry

Just now, Guest curious said:

yeah..he looks mexican and i wanted to say mexican but i thought you had a thing for asian guys...he died??..sorry

Yes, he passed away last year after living 21 years with me.  

Before I had my first great sex with an Asian boy from Laos,  my preferred boys were Latinos, many from Mexico.

Guest curious
1 minute ago, Steve5380 said:

Yes, he passed away last year after living 21 years with me.  

Before I had my first great sex with an Asian boy from Laos,  my preferred boys were Latinos, many from Mexico.

i am sorry for your loss....can i ask what was the cause of his death?...how old was he when he died?

3 minutes ago, Guest curious said:

i am sorry for your loss....can i ask what was the cause of his death?...how old was he when he died?

He was ill for many years and he died from complications following a successful operation.  He was 55 years old.

Guest curious
3 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

He was ill for many years and he died from complications following a successful operation.  He was 55 years old.

at least the both you had good 21 years...was it a exclusive relationship...not open??

6 minutes ago, Guest curious said:

at least the both you had good 21 years...was it a exclusive relationship...not open??

It started exclusive, but with his advanced health problems he introduced me to gay saunas and involvement with others.  Since then it turned open with no problems. I have become a proponent that open relationships can be relationships of love.  But... we are drifting off topic, so I like to end it here.

Guest Guest Amazed

To steve:  you are amazing!  I wish I will look like you at 58,  and at 47!  

Your bf looks very nice too.  Very sorry for your loss  :(

You didn't start this thread,  your post was moved here after @sphere complained.

What a snob! we should fill his thread with pics of nude pregnant women!

@Steve5380 I am starting this post for you to pour out your grief as I can see you are still not able to get over your lost love. 

It is obvious that you spent much of your free time on the forum and getting involved in all discussion/flaming, etc. and many times, you diverted the topic to your relationship.

So, let this be the official thread for you to pour your heart out.

Hopefully, it will help you with closure as well as for you to mourn your lost love and leave the rest of the thread to their own device.

35 minutes ago, Guest Guest Amazed said:

To steve:  you are amazing!  I wish I will look like you at 58,  and at 47!  

Your bf looks very nice too.  Very sorry for your loss  :(

You didn't start this thread,  your post was moved here after @sphere complained.

What a snob! we should fill his thread with pics of nude pregnant women!

Thank you for your post.

Indeed, I didn't start this thread.  After I made an observation about a 47 y.o. guy who looked in good shape and stated that this is not something extraordinary, I was challenged to post my own picture and so I did.   I did not expect that this would be such a big deal,  nor of me having my bf in my picture and answering a few questions about him,  but it seems that sensibilities in this forum run very high.  If I would like my own thread, I prefer to start it myself instead of being forced to it,  but... I'm not in control here.

I feel justified in dispelling the idea that we common gays cannot stay in good shape in adulthood, middle age and yes, even in old age. We read in may threads about young gays afraid of the decay they assume will happen soon later in life.  Bullshit!  If you are young and don't waste your youth away,  and if you are smart and embrace a good life style, there is no reason to become "undesirable" after just a few decades!

4 hours ago, G_M said:

@Steve5380 I am starting this post for you to pour out your grief as I can see you are still not able to get over your lost love. 

Thank you G_M.  Some grief stays with us until the end of life.  But such is personal.  My bf happened to be in some pictures, I didn't bring up his issue intentionally, and you don't need either.  :) 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Do you control your diet at your age? E.g. 1 or 2 meals per day, smaller portion, exercise etc.?

Yes.  Now at my age of 76 I am even more interested in controlling diet and exercise.  Four or five small meals a day, non-processed foods except for some chocolate ice cream and candy, and four times a week exercising in gym plus practices of Aikido.   If all these sound like hardships, they are not.  Once the habit is made, it is easy to follow.

2 hours ago, BanTin said:

Wow Steve, you doesn't look like 58 years old in the photos. :thumb:

Thank you BanTin.   To not look old is nice, but more important is to not FEEL old.  Even with all my years I haven't reached that feeling yet.  I wish you young guys realize that to be old is not necessarily an undesirable handicap, and so you do what it takes to preserve your good form.

Edited by Steve5380

Hi @Steve5380 , gimme a hug ! I do wish I have a body like you when I’m that age. This thread is appropriate for those who wants to sympathise but it’s been a year already am I right?

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

2 hours ago, riverrobles said:

Hi @Steve5380 , gimme a hug ! I do wish I have a body like you when I’m that age. This thread is appropriate for those who wants to sympathise but it’s been a year already am I right?

Hi @riverrobles, hug back!  Nice to see you back at BW,  you have been missed.   I hope you had a good time-off.

• 5 months later...
Guest Disclosed Yourself
On 4/9/2019 at 12:10 PM, Steve5380 said:

Love this!

3 hours ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

Love this!

Thank you,  but you may not find much to love in the persons there now, 18 years later...

although one does not need to change much in this time... just some less muscles and hair   :lol:

59 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

... I was agreeing with you in your post... This is a classic case of darned if you do and darned if you don't.

Poor Guest Guest!  You must be used to being darned.  Aren't you the one with "misunderstood sarcasm"?  :lol:

• 8 months later...
Guest Charles
On 4/9/2019 at 12:10 PM, Steve5380 said:

I wish when I'm also 80, I would have the same physique.

• 1 year later...
On 10/26/2021 at 11:47 AM, Guest Bem said:

Any update?

On 4/16/2019 at 9:41 AM, Steve5380 said:

I like for my 5,000th post to be in my own thread,  he he :)

Any update?  Well,  this post will be my 12,541 one,  they have more than doubled in 2 1/2 years.  So much good practice in typing!  :) 

Otherwise...  I am now 20 years older than when the pictures I posted were taken.  I can report with satisfaction that I haven't changed much.  A little less hair, a face a little older but not full of wrinkles,  and body wise I am still the same and can still do what I was doing back then.  But my mind has changed.  I am now much more spiritual, easily emotional at times,  free of ambitions but still with goals.  Now I live alone, but happy. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.