Male HQ

Wet Dreams / Ejaculation in the sleep Discussion (Compiled)

Guest Wet...wet...

Anyone has had wet dream(s) in camp before? What was it about?

How was it like and how'd you deal with the aftermath?

I just had one where a group of guys from my camp was standing around me jerking off,  letting me suck their dicks. Some of them were slapping their dicks on my face craving attention. One of my bunkmates then started to fuck me while I was sucking another guys tool. As the one fucking me increased his rhythm, it was the moment I think I cummed all over me. Memory is a lil fuzzy if I woke up immediately after but when I really woke up, the whole bunk smelt of cum, my undies and bed sheet had a huge wet cum spot and my bunk mate's morning wood is super showing, making me horny all over again

Guest guest

you mean before enlistment, you alredi got fucked and had bukkake exp , and your ass had been fkd before , 

no longer pure and chaste before n.s. , wow , minor has sex before 18 years.

my wet dream was 2o 

years ago, i have regular release , so no full tank overflow problem,  i jerk off in bunk toilet and spray the walls then wipe wirh tissue paper,  making sure to leave cum smell lingering .

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Bi wet dreams

I’m bi and had wet dreams about one of the female officers in camp. It felt really weird having cum on my underwear and shorts with my bunk mates around. 

• G_M changed the title to Wet Dreams / Ejaculation in the sleep Discussion (Compiled)
  • 3 months later...

Yesterday afternoon took a short nap by in bed. I slept in a prone position with a pair of RIO.

Suddenly i woke up and found a wet patch on my bulge and it smeared onto my bedsheet. And i realized i just got a wet dream.

I quickly changed my bedsheet before family back.

31 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

Yesterday afternoon took a short nap by in bed. I slept in a prone position with a pair of RIO.

Suddenly i woke up and found a wet patch on my bulge and it smeared onto my bedsheet. And i realized i just got a wet dream.

It’s Invisible Man. You should also find your ass filled with invisible cum.

37 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

Hopefully it didn't leak much passed the bed sheet.   Mattresses are more expensive to replace if they start to grow some mold...:lol:

1 minute ago, Steve5380 said:

Hopefully it didn't leak much passed the bed sheet.   Mattresses are more expensive to replace if they start to grow some mold...:lol:

luckily only a bit and i quickly used a hair dryer to dry it up before putting the bed sheet

1 minute ago, DeMarko said:

luckily only a bit and i quickly used a hair dryer to dry it up before putting the bed sheet

Good that you were lucky!

Maybe you can minimize this by jerking off more often in the supine position.  It is more fun, and it saves the bed sheets.  :thumb:

OMG ... so old already still can pee in your bed??? Didn't you go empty your bladder before you sleep?? Just how big a baby are you, reeeeally? Wet dreams, yeah right!! Grow up already lah!!

• G_M changed the title to Wet dream
  • 8 months later...
Guest wet dreams

With not much sexual activity many guys should have wet dreams during sleep. the amount of accidental ejaculation might have happen more often too during these days.

For some who restrain from activity the past weeks and not even handjob, sure have such experience. How you all handle this.

When I check on my apps during a pee at 3am, still saw many guys online looking for fun. Looks some taking risk and don't mind if caught.

With the whole family around all the time, must be difficult for handjob too, not all have own room, how guys handle all this. Can't block the shower for too long, someone knocking on door.

Anyone encounter accidental ejaculation during night? Sudden stain on sleep pants/ boxer discovered in morning?

Guest Andre
9 minutes ago, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

After watching the midnight ch8 drama featuring Godfrey Gao (高以翔), had wet dream of having fun with him on bed :P

Not sure if you'll be disturbed to know he's already dead...

• 11 months later...
Guest shyboy

I have a fetish over forced nudity, especially in front of females (under the presumption that guys are shy when clothed girls see them nude, and especially laugh at their small penis which makes them extremely vulnerable). I just had a wet dream where I went back to the days in BMT, and I dreamt that our officers are all females. remember during physical training we had to be shirtless? these officers forced to go totally nude and everyone was very reluctant but forced to go nude. the officers were laughing at our bareness and we were all embarrassed. and then the officers invited a female photographer to photograph us in the nude while we train, and said it's to celebrate anniversary of the armed forces or something. so we are all photographed nude. and then the next day we were all given the newspapers and all of our nude photos were published in the papers, in the headlines! being an extremely shy guy who never had anyone seen me nude before, i remember i was anxiously flipping through the papers to see if my dick was printed. and there was this cover page where everyone's dick was cropped out and made in to a collage. i saw cut and uncut dicks and at that point in time it made me feel damn horny. then i flipped the page and i saw a huge nude picture of myself, with my soft and bushy dick very visible, and the photo was even tagged with my full name on it. it was at this point i woke up from the dream cos i know, i had cummed. 

• 4 months later...
Guest Curious Panda

Is it just me or common? I never experience it as a dream. I always wake up and feel my didi standing up very fast. I end up always stain my shorts.

I don’t think I always get erotic dreams prior to that, but I remember my last one which is just last month. I looked at NSFW contents right before I sleep and then in the next few hours, voila.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Wet dream

Is it normal for a teen like me to encounter wet dream every 2 days (im 19)? For the past few weeks i wake up at the wee hours just to clean up my cum stains (i sleep without underwear so my bedsheet will be stained too)😭

Guest bottom
17 minutes ago, Guest Wet dream said:

Is it normal for a teen like me to encounter wet dream every 2 days (im 19)? For the past few weeks i wake up at the wee hours just to clean up my cum stains (i sleep without underwear so my bedsheet will be stained too)😭

19 years old must have hormones raging....must taste sweet😜

54 minutes ago, Guest Wet dream said:

So cute... dad helps you clean, change bedsheets. Nothing to be ashamed of 

At my age 40,  if I didn't masturbate for a month, I will still have a wet dream after that. I will be waken up during the explosion.

I sleep with only my undie on or even in nude (if I come home late, shower and knock off on bed). Still OK to cum in undie but really messy if I m sleeping nude.

Guest Wet dream

So cute... dad helps you clean, change bedsheets. Nothing to be ashamed of 

thanks for ur response hehe i had another wet dream last night and my whole bed was filled with cum😔 there was a whole big patch of cum on the bed, on my bolster, pants and soft toys, i don't even know how it happened..

thanks for ur response hehe i had another wet dream last night and my whole bed was filled with cum😔 there was a whole big patch of cum on the bed, on my bolster, pants and soft toys, i don't even know how it happened..

So cute, ever.

Thanks for sharing. 

Pm me?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.