Male HQ

All on USA & USA's Political Discussions (Compiled)

oralb

Guest guest

Hello Dear Steve5380,

Looks like Karma finally rears its ugly head,  people pooh pooh what I said earlier about America'S ugly history of black slavery, and I mentioned how  come no one ever mentioned  honorable reparation   for slavery  and tortuiring black people and the whole black people problem of losing their history, their family ties back to Africa, they lost their own name, who they really are, what is their family tree.

Well finally, 2020 presidential elections will put a spotlight on this and there will be hell a lot to pay.

2020 Presidential aspirant Kamala Harris wants reparations for slavery

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2020-presidential-aspirant-kamala-harris-wants-reparations-for-slavery

U.S. owes black people reparations for a history of ‘racial terrorism,’ says U.N. panel

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/reparations-black-americans-slavery_n_56c4dfa9e4b08ffac1276bd7

We Absolutely Could Give Reparations To Black People. Here’s How.

A step-by-step guide to paying the descendants of enslaved Africans.

ITS GONNA GET REAL MESSY.

THANK YOU

• HendryTan changed the title to 2020 US presidential candidates : Reparations for slavery
8 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Hello Dear Steve5380,

Looks like Karma finally rears its ugly head,  people pooh pooh what I said earlier about America'S ugly history of black slavery, and I mentioned how  come no one ever mentioned  honorable reparation   for slavery  and tortuiring black people and the whole black people problem of losing their history, their family ties back to Africa, they lost their own name, who they really are, what is their family tree.

Well finally, 2020 presidential elections will put a spotlight on this and there will be hell a lot to pay.

2020 Presidential aspirant Kamala Harris wants reparations for slavery

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2020-presidential-aspirant-kamala-harris-wants-reparations-for-slavery

Dear Guest guest,  I want to understand what is the purpose of your post.

Are you in favor of reparations for slavery,  or are you making a snide insinuation that the US deserves to be in trouble for having had slaves?

Practically everybody in the US had, like myself, nothing to do with the slave trade.  It happened long time ago.  Do we rake the benefits today from it or not?  Difficult to say.  Those who benefited have been dead for a long time,  the same as those who suffered it.  The current generation of Black Americans may feel victimized, but they have it much better than the descendants of the Blacks who stayed in Africa.  We all are victimized.  To be alive is to be a victim.  Some Christians feel they deserve reparations from the Jews, who had Christ crucified.  Jews feel they deserve reparations for what Hitler did to them.  Palestinians feel or will feel they deserve reparations for what the Jews in Israel are doing to them.  And this is...  never ending.

I believe you are the Guest who predicts that Kamala Harris will win the democrat nomination.  I am not so sure.  They are many candidates with more appeal. Bernie is going strong, and he has ruled out reparations.  "Mayor Pete" is on the run, and he should appeal to us gays,  even if he has not suggested a "reparation for gays".  Have you thought about this ??  Don't we deserve reparations for the negative way society affected our youth and even adulthood? :lol:

Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator
6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I believe you are the Guest who predicts that Kamala Harris will win the democrat nomination.  I am not so sure.  They are many candidates with more appeal. Bernie is going strong, and he has ruled out reparations.  "Mayor Pete" is on the run, and he should appeal to us gays,  even if he has not suggested a "reparation for gays".  Have you thought about this ??  Don't we deserve reparations for the negative way society affected our youth and even adulthood? :lol:

The guest who started this thread is absolutely not the guest who predicted Kamala Harris will be the next US President. That guy writes so much more intelligently than you and this particular Guest Guest put together. Furthermore, doesn't he always post under the same name every single time he posted in the Pete Bootyjudge thread, so why would he suddenly resort to posting as Guest Guest in a completely unintelligent manner of writing? It doesn't add up in any way, shape, or form -- so I'm sure you are 100% wrong -- and this incident is a perfect example of why people need to address the substance of what they are posting towards each other and quit all of the incessant and infernal accusing each other of being somebody else.

And by the way, saying that blacks whose ancestors were illegally enslaved and dragged to America and horribly mistreated for hundreds of years are better off today than those in Africa ignores the evils that colonialism inflicted upon Africa for hundreds of years, but a typical white privilege comment. And then comes the deflecting to Christians and Jews and Palestinians and all kinds of other groups. The simple fact of the matter is "reparations" don't necessarily have to be a paycheck, but could be made in the form of proper investments in communities, education, and jobs to address the problems currently plaguing black people due to the never-ending cycle of systematic abuse the white power structure uses to prevent true equality.

5 hours ago, Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator said:

The guest who started this thread is absolutely not the guest who predicted Kamala Harris will be the next US President. That guy writes so much more intelligently than you and this particular Guest Guest put together. Furthermore, doesn't he always post under the same name every single time he posted in the Pete Bootyjudge thread, so why would he suddenly resort to posting as Guest Guest in a completely unintelligent manner of writing? It doesn't add up in any way, shape, or form -- so I'm sure you are 100% wrong -- and this incident is a perfect example of why people need to address the substance of what they are posting towards each other and quit all of the incessant and infernal accusing each other of being somebody else.

The ONLY way you can know ABSOLUTELY,  is if YOU are the two guests you say that "absolutely" cannot be the same person.  Yes, I can believe that you are a liar who impersonates other, maybe countless other "guests".  This proves that, far from writing intelligently, you are so dumb as to self-reveal yourself.  And it adds up in all ways, shapes and forms that YOUR posting as "guest" contributes to the doubts and accusations of who is who.  You cannot doubt who I am because nobody can steal my exact same alias.

5 hours ago, Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator said:

And by the way, saying that blacks whose ancestors were illegally enslaved and dragged to America and horribly mistreated for hundreds of years are better off today than those in Africa ignores the evils that colonialism inflicted upon Africa for hundreds of years, but a typical white privilege comment. And then comes the deflecting to Christians and Jews and Palestinians and all kinds of other groups. The simple fact of the matter is "reparations" don't necessarily have to be a paycheck, but could be made in the form of proper investments in communities, education, and jobs to address the problems currently plaguing black people due to the never-ending cycle of systematic abuse the white power structure uses to prevent true equality.

In addition, you are an abominable racist by the way you introduce the "typical white privilege", "white power" nonsense in your attacks.  You are trying to introduce another source of reparations,  the evils of colonialism.  There may not be an end to the arguments for reparations.  Another one is the damage of imprisonment done to so many people during the "war on drugs" who were found with small quantities of marijuana, now an increasingly legal substance.  And I mentioned (jokingly) the damage inflicted to us gays by the demonizing of homosexuality. My example of Christians and Jews and Palestinians is a clear example of obsessions with reparations.

Reparations don't have to be money, a paycheck.  It is very complex the issue of who should be compensated, in which form, and by how much.  Those who salivate at the proposal of the Kamala Harris definitely have dollar signs in their eyes.  Otherwise they would recognize that "positive action" has been a form of reparation, and even this little reparation has been controversial.  What we need is equal opportunity, not "reparations".  Money does not grow on the trees, and there is no infinite fortune from where reparations can be payed.  In the US,  the money comes from taxpayer's contributions.  Why should I have to pay for what some Americans did to some Africans hundreds of years ago?  Instead I side with Bernie Sanders, and support giving the needy (all of them, not only Blacks) preference in government support.

Guest InBangkok
14 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

The current generation of Black Americans may feel victimized, but they have it much better than the descendants of the Blacks who stayed in Africa.

What an absolutely appalling, derogatory and utterly disgraceful comment!

Guest please delete

I m sure the extinguished Dodo bird in Mauritius will set up an association to claim reparations too very soon.

By the way the threadstarter fails to think smartly.

What if all the ancestors of the maids that served in Singapore or the construction/shipyard workers (predominantly from the south Asian subcontinent) will ask for reparations later too.

It is always very easy to point fingers at one side but to forget the other sides....

This thread seems to me as set as a trap for Steve5380 into which he fell directly.

Guest guest
1 hour ago, Guest Flaming said:

Flaming room thread

NO, not yet, at least leave it in the main page of the forum to let everyone in the forum know clearly and unequivocally that people like Ang Moh Steve have no moral superiority to dictate to us Asians that their system of human rights, Equality, Liberty, the way the deal with crime and punishment rings hollow when they have not dealt comprehensively with the problem of black people that they have  made slaves of exploited in the past, 

It rings hollow when today they like to proclaim loudly to any country they deal with even for trade discussions only that they will only trade with you if you ever reached that imaginary gold standard of 100% equality of human rights , which even the US themselves failed to meet yet they want to impose it on their so called 'adversaries' like the former Iraq, Yeeran, rocket man land, and central and South american countries.

Keep it on main forum for a while lah.

Its to remind people not to get too easily swayed by ppl like Ellen de Generes show that everything is hunky dory in America that she likes to potray and brainwash people in her 45 min talk show.

Its 45 mins of escapism .

9 hours ago, Guest Flaming said:

Flaming room thread

Agree, and it is here now thanks to the Moderator!  Maybe in a while it could be thrown into the cyber shredder. 

8 hours ago, Guest please delete said:

I m sure the extinguished Dodo bird in Mauritius will set up an association to claim reparations too very soon.

I also think that the Dodo bird in Mauritius deserves reparations, more than any human!

Their reparations should include, in the first place, to be cloned back into existence.

Then, they should be given a bird sanctuary, with plenty of bird baths and big quantities of shell fish and crabs.

But... careful!  Shell fish and crabs may get entitled to reparations for having been fed to the Dodo birds  :lol:

Guest 零治零
18 hours ago, Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator said:

:clap:

Guest please delete
11 hours ago, Guest guest said:

NO, not yet, at least leave it in the main page of the forum to let everyone in the forum know clearly and unequivocally that people like Ang Moh Steve have no moral superiority to dictate to us Asians that their system of human rights, Equality, Liberty, the way the deal with crime and punishment rings hollow when they have not dealt comprehensively with the problem of black people that they have  made slaves of exploited in the past, 

It rings hollow when today they like to proclaim loudly to any country they deal with even for trade discussions only that they will only trade with you if you ever reached that imaginary gold standard of 100% equality of human rights , which even the US themselves failed to meet yet they want to impose it on their so called 'adversaries' like the former Iraq, Yeeran, rocket man land, and central and South american countries.

Keep it on main forum for a while lah.

Its to remind people not to get too easily swayed by ppl like Ellen de Generes show that everything is hunky dory in America that she likes to potray and brainwash people in her 45 min talk show.

Its 45 mins of escapism .

I fail to see where you get that point of some moral superiority of Steve and where in the whole thread he dictated anything to Asians.

I really fail to see this.

You unfairly blame other people because you paint here things as the only truth. Sorry but this only incurs in your own mind.

You have a big personality problem.

Any psychiatrist would conclude that you are the one who carries an inferiority complex in bringing up such inconclusive reasoning.

You always try to paint your truth, but sorry, it is not. It is even totally absurd.

First you set up this thing just to incite Steve to write a comment. You know very well that Steve would comment on a topic covering the US. Then you paint him as having a moral superiority and that he dictates his human rights point of view on Asians. There is none, I don't see where Steve said anything that others would conclude that he dictated a human rights view on anything here. This is very far stretched.

Steve gave his personal view on the matter of slavery. Even if we disagree on what he wrote, but I really fail to see where he intended to dictate anything on us or even argued with a human rights approach on the topic.

Let's be honest: There is nothing that can repair the injustice that incurred to the African slaves in the US. While I admit that there are still citizen in the US who would take the liberties and human rights from Africans in the US and have a racist tendency I don't think that this applies to Steve.

If you want to follow the propaganda of a LKY in inventing Asian values, then go ahead.

Unfortunately, you never were sufficiently smart to realise that LKY only used this reasoning to push aside basic human rights (which could have hindered his autocratic approach).

I can still say that Singaporeans tend to exploit South Asian workers and Indonesian or Filipina maids. I m not very sure if the treatment of these people comply with basic human standards or even Asian values...

Point your finger to white guys, I will point mine on you.

In everything what you write you are unjust to frame Steve as a white supremacist.

By the way you never noted that Steve is of Mexican origin and we don't even know whether his blood is mixed with the aborigines of Mexico or he might even carry some other tribal blood.

You should inform us why you actually carry this hatred against white guys. What have they done to you?

Guest please delete
48 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

There is a grain of truth in Steve's view.  Look at the hordes of African refugees now dying to cross the Mediterranean Sea to get to Europe.  (If sub-Saharan Africans are near that sea, they would do the same too).  At least the Afro-Americans of today need not suffer the drought, famine, diseases, in-fighting, religious terrorism and genocides that have plagued their African counterparts for decades.  Of course we should be equally appalled at the Japanese atrocities committed during World War 2 but then on hindsight, without their occupation, de-colonialism in the East would not have been accelerated. 

Auntie OCD is just a racist xenophobe who would stop at nothing to discredit foreigners and those locals who agree with their views (calling them traitors or lackeys), no matter how reasonable and truthful their views may be.

Unfortunately, compared to the Germans the Japanese never really honestly apologised for their wrongdoings. This was one of the biggest mistakes of the US after the World war that they exclusively concentrated on Europe and left Asia a bit behind or maybe it was the bad conscience due to the nuclear bombings in Japan.

However, we should never forget the lessons learnt and would be better if the Asian countries united to compel Japan to sincerely apologise.

Guest please delete
51 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie OCD is just a racist xenophobe who would stop at nothing to discredit foreigners and those locals who agree with their views (calling them traitors or lackeys), no matter how reasonable and truthful their views may be.

Sorry but I don't think Dirty Auntie is merely racist. I think that he is fascist.

He carries a very fascist tendency and has built up a house on his personal fascist beliefs.

This is very dangerous and unseen for an Asian.

Guest Noemie
On 4/13/2019 at 8:49 AM, Nightingale said:

There was this yearly ritual organised by JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency), which provides a one-month free-of-charge tour of Japan.  Selected participants from schools, Ministry of Education and civil service of various southeast Asian countries are assembled into a Japan Airlines plane and sent to Japan.  The first thing they did on arrival at Tokyo is to apologise for what they did during World War 2 but all this is done behind doors.  Outside, the people are ignorant of the ugly truth.  At the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum, the displays exhibited show that the Japanese were victims, referring to the American bombing of Tokyo as "sudden in the night".  The one-month programme also includes visits to Kyoto and home-stay for 5 days at a certain location selected for individual participants.  Participants stay in high class hotels and cash is given for meals.  Participants are taught Japanese culture.  All this seems to be a cultural exchange programme but is a war reparation in disguise.

LOL, did you force the Japan International Cooperation Agency to bring you to the gay saunas in Japan so that you don't have to apologise for your foot fetish and illegal fantasies while getting up to your nonsense in there? 

While being a 卖国贼? 

LOL

Guest divert
16 hours ago, Guest Noemie said:

LOL, did you force the Japan International Cooperation Agency to bring you to the gay saunas in Japan so that you don't have to apologise for your foot fetish and illegal fantasies while getting up to your nonsense in there? 

While being a 卖国贼? 

LOL

Just trying to divert from your fascist slurs. You think we don't note when you try to divert from the topic.

We won't ask you to admit that you are fascist, because it is already common knowledge at Blowing Wind

giphy.gif

On 4/12/2019 at 11:05 AM, Guest please delete said:

Unfortunately, compared to the Germans the Japanese never really honestly apologised for their wrongdoings. This was one of the biggest mistakes of the US after the World war that they exclusively concentrated on Europe and left Asia a bit behind or maybe it was the bad conscience due to the nuclear bombings in Japan.

I think you are right in that the two atomic bombs the US dropped on Japan cities weight on the US conscience.  Also should weight the destruction of German cities by their blanket bombings.  But the horrors on both sides should be left in the past.  There is not enough money in the world to compensate victims of past deeds,  and the money we have should be better used to help the living who suffer today.  

Guest Guest

Look at whats happening in the world. Tan cheng bok is coming back to give a reap challange to the pap. Tan cheng bok amd Tean Lin are the shining stars of the worldwide political world. I can see Tean Lin gain respect from world leaders. These candidates should be smart and court the support of Tan Cheng Bok and Tean Lin to boast their credibility to win the race.

Guest hope n complacency
6 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Look at whats happening in the world. Tan cheng bok is coming back to give a reap challange to the pap. Tan cheng bok amd Tean Lin are the shining stars of the worldwide political world. I can see Tean Lin gain respect from world leaders. These candidates should be smart and court the support of Tan Cheng Bok and Tean Lin to boast their credibility to win the race.

Great that you have so much hope, and now we know who likes to smear the discussions with those political messages.

But Singaporeans are already too complacest to act like Malaysians. Despite your repeated whining about the poor Singaporeans maybe they are already to well off to vote differently?

It will need something drastic to change the Singaporeans to take a risk for the better of their democracy.

Worldwide stars? you are exaggerating...

Guest Anti-Colonial

The PRC is not "leaving the horrors on both sides in the past" and they never will. Even today, close to 50% of the television programs in the PRC are about WW2 and how terrible Japan was (and is), as well as (falsely) how "great" of a leader MZD was to "singlehandedly" lead the soon-to-be (at that time) PRC to victory over Japan.

The PRC is determined to get revenge by subjugating Japan, and for that matter the ret of Asia, under their iron boots. People can type Pollyanna nonsense all day long but the PRC are ratcheting up their armies and building military outposts on artificial islands in the Southeast Asia Sea to control trade by us and our neighbours.

Guest Guest 2
57 minutes ago, Guest Anti-Colonial said:

The PRC is not "leaving the horrors on both sides in the past" and they never will. Even today, close to 50% of the television programs in the PRC are about WW2 and how terrible Japan was (and is), as well as (falsely) how "great" of a leader MZD was to "singlehandedly" lead the soon-to-be (at that time) PRC to victory over Japan.

The PRC is determined to get revenge by subjugating Japan, and for that matter the ret of Asia, under their iron boots. People can type Pollyanna nonsense all day long but the PRC are ratcheting up their armies and building military outposts on artificial islands in the Southeast Asia Sea to control trade by us and our neighbours.

:clap:

Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator
On April 11, 2019 at 11:11 PM, Steve5380 said:

The ONLY way you can know ABSOLUTELY,  is if YOU are the two guests you say that "absolutely" cannot be the same person.  Yes, I can believe that you are a liar who impersonates other, maybe countless other "guests".  This proves that, far from writing intelligently, you are so dumb as to self-reveal yourself.  And it adds up in all ways, shapes and forms that YOUR posting as "guest" contributes to the doubts and accusations of who is who.  You cannot doubt who I am because nobody can steal my exact same alias.

In addition, you are an abominable racist by the way you introduce the "typical white privilege", "white power" nonsense in your attacks.  You are trying to introduce another source of reparations,  the evils of colonialism.  There may not be an end to the arguments for reparations.  Another one is the damage of imprisonment done to so many people during the "war on drugs" who were found with small quantities of marijuana, now an increasingly legal substance.  And I mentioned (jokingly) the damage inflicted to us gays by the demonizing of homosexuality. My example of Christians and Jews and Palestinians is a clear example of obsessions with reparations.

Reparations don't have to be money, a paycheck.  It is very complex the issue of who should be compensated, in which form, and by how much.  Those who salivate at the proposal of the Kamala Harris definitely have dollar signs in their eyes.  Otherwise they would recognize that "positive action" has been a form of reparation, and even this little reparation has been controversial.  What we need is equal opportunity, not "reparations".  Money does not grow on the trees, and there is no infinite fortune from where reparations can be payed.  In the US,  the money comes from taxpayer's contributions.  Why should I have to pay for what some Americans did to some Africans hundreds of years ago?  Instead I side with Bernie Sanders, and support giving the needy (all of them, not only Blacks) preference in government support.

You have serious reading problems. I already typed that I "absolutely" know because I analyzed his writing style. Nobody with any real intelligence writes in one consistent and mature style so many times and then returns later writing like a taunting teenager. Your doing that is a completely different story. Compare my take to that of a handwriting analyst, since I am a market analyst in everyday life, and have profited successfully off all of Southeast Asia's stock markets due to my acumen.

But enough about me. Time for your latest arrogant screed. It is the epitome of "white privilege" to dismiss the horrors whites committed against the world across multiple centuries by implying that the victimized people should just get over it. Your ancestors got over any wrongs done to them because eventually your family blended in with the majority of America and simply became white. Native Americans, Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians can never be white, so the impacts just never end.

I posted before that "reparations" don't need to be a paycheck and you responded by claiming -- as if you were Charles Xavier -- that supporters of Harris are all seeking a paycheck without knowing their reasoning at all. They might also view it as investing in their communities and schools and job opportunities, as well as ending the fear they can be killed by the police simply for driving on the street or sitting in the park. You dismiss the plights of others because your privilege insulates you.

Selfishness and fear of change are exactly what your generation's final contribution to world misery -- Trump -- thrives on and uses to stay in control. By invoking "white privilege" and refusing to listen to others who have suffered, but have ways to move forward that ensure a better future for everybody, you are doing nothing but falling into his trap, and politicians who have been in Washington for 30 years and done nothing but propose useless bills that always lose are not the answer.

6 minutes ago, Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator said:

You have serious reading problems. I already typed that I "absolutely" know because I analyzed his writing style. Nobody with any real intelligence writes in one consistent and mature style so many times and then returns later writing like a taunting teenager. Your doing that is a completely different story. Compare my take to that of a handwriting analyst, since I am a market analyst in everyday life, and have profited successfully off all of Southeast Asia's stock markets due to my acumen.

YESS... you must be a real extraordinary analyst!  Maybe you make an analysis of every character to guess the strength and speed of each of the fingers hitting the keys, and from there you can "absolutely" recognize the anonymous author of any post here.  Add to this an analysis of the handwriting style of the posters, and you "know absolutely".  The Catholic church should consult with you to gain "absolute knowledge" about the authenticity of the Shroud of Turin. 

19 minutes ago, Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator said:

But enough about me. Time for your latest arrogant screed. It is the epitome of "white privilege" to dismiss the horrors whites committed against the world across multiple centuries by implying that the victimized people should just get over it. Your ancestors got over any wrongs done to them because eventually your family blended in with the majority of America and simply became white. Native Americans, Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians can never be white, so the impacts just never end.

I didn't say that these victimized people should just get over it.  The fact is that these people cannot "get over it" because they have been long dead. Why should their descendants get reparations?  Nowhere we get reparations for what our ancestors are.  These poor gay children who get thrown out of their home by homophobic parents... do they get reparations? 

Add to your list of non whites the Arabs and Persians, other Semites,  natives from New Zealand, etc.  Look around the world and see that lately most horrors are committed by non-whites against other non-whites.   My family never "became" white because they were always white, except when tanned by the sun.  My mother was very white with blue eyes, and she burned to very red in the slightest sun.  But as white as her family is, they never inflicted horrors but were the victims of horrors.  It is a fact that the German government made reparations to many victims of Hitler, but... they didn't made reparations to their descendants.

You should be old enough to understand and be able to "get over" injustices that fell on you.  We all have received injustices.   If I lived in Singapore,  I would invite you to a good dinner to make reparations for the horrors you received from white people  :)  and then hopefully you feel that the debt to you has been paid  :thumb:

• 1 year later...

One nightmare in America will be over in two months, on January 20 2021.

We Americans cannot but feel that there will be a rebirth when the next president takes office.  He will have a huge task, the most important will be to regain control of the covid pandemic.  Hopefully the leaving individual can be convinced to take the pandemic seriously with effective action now that he does not have to worry about reelection.

In a good scenario, one could envision the two presidents,  the old and the new one,  working together in these two month to implement a rigorous campaign with a nationwide mandate to use masks everywhere,  to limit person gatherings to a very small number everywhere,  to invoke the US Defense Production Act to force companies to produce more personal protection equipment, especially good masks N95 for health care workers, teachers, and why not, the population at large.  This could contain the runaway pandemic, something of the utmost urgency. 

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Decent folk

Congrats.

That Trump is totally what parents and teachers taught children not to be. He's indecent, boastful, selfish and very opportunistic. He'll Do Anything despicable to win.

People like him will exploit conflicts instead of trying to bring harmony.

He's a total disgrace to humanity and yet the Christian right have a pact with this immoral devil. That's exactly what their holy book told them NOT to do. They got found out. Religion is just a convenient tool to grab for power.

The Christian right have lost all moral credibilities.

4 hours ago, Guest Decent folk said:

Congrats.

That Trump is totally what parents and teachers taught children not to be. He's indecent, boastful, selfish and very opportunistic. He'll Do Anything despicable to win.

People like him will exploit conflicts instead of trying to bring harmony.

He's a total disgrace to humanity and yet the Christian right have a pact with this immoral devil. That's exactly what their holy book told them NOT to do. They got found out. Religion is just a convenient tool to grab for power.

The Christian right have lost all moral credibilities.

Thanks to Trump, China gets stronger

12 minutes ago, LoveCum said:

Thanks to Trump, China gets stronger

Thanks to Biden, USA will continue its decline and China will take over USA. 

5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

We Americans cannot but feel that there will be a rebirth when the next president takes office.  He will have a huge task, the most important will be to regain control of the covid pandemic.  Hopefully the leaving individual can be convinced to take the pandemic seriously with effective action now that he does not have to worry about reelection.

In a good scenario, one could envision the two presidents,  the old and the new one,  working together in these two month to implement a rigorous campaign with a nationwide mandate to use masks everywhere,  to limit person gatherings to a very small number everywhere,  to invoke the US Defense Production Act to force companies to produce more personal protection equipment, especially good masks N95 for health care workers, teachers, and why not, the population at large.  This could contain the runaway pandemic, something of the utmost urgency. 

Amen to that.  The release of a vaccine, in time with the inauguration would be sweet icing on the cake! :)

1 minute ago, Guest Gast said:

Amen to that.  The release of a vaccine, in time with the inauguration would be sweet icing on the cake! :)

Yes, to have a useful vaccine in two months would be a blessing. 

But strong measures to contain the pandemic should not wait for that.  Every passing day brings over 100,000 new Americans infected, and this number is rising.  And the availability of the vaccine will not mean that everyone is vaccinated, since this could take many more months. 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

You...  you have been proven to be WRONG before!  :lol:

We won't be alarmed over your "prophecy",  ha ha :) 

6 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes, to have a useful vaccine in two months would be a blessing. 

But strong measures to contain the pandemic should not wait for that.  Every passing day brings over 100,000 new Americans infected, and this number is rising.  And the availability of the vaccine will not mean that everyone is vaccinated, since this could take many more months. 

You...  you have been proven to be WRONG before!  :lol:

We won't be alarmed over your "prophecy",  ha ha :) 

Who? Me? What predictions have I made? If Biden dementia can be so quickly contagious even as a President Elect, I think the entire nation will forget their own names and start calling themselves Abraham Lincoln  by the end of his term. 

8 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

United States will still be a racist arrogrant country. Biden won by about 4 mlllion votes only. After 4 years of drama, trumps base has not diminish but grown. So please you americans will still not take covid seriously and mask wearing will still be political.

15 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

United States will still be a racist arrogrant country. Biden won by about 4 mlllion votes only. After 4 years of drama, trumps base has not diminish but grown. So please you americans will still not take covid seriously and mask wearing will still be political.

Oh how forgetful you can be. Don’t you remember that in 2016 Trump actually lost by 3 million votes! What right did that give him to speak for all Americans? And that when the Obama/Biden ticket took over in 2008 the entire world terrified as it was facing financial meltdown. The USA did not melt down and started on the fastest growth for ages, faster than in Trump’s years.

But I fear you are also accurate. The USA is now indeed a racist country generally speaking. Yet Trump made that worse that in so many ways. Under Trump it became one of the most arrogant countries in the world. I believe under Biden that will change. And somehow he will take politics out of the pandemic. Let us hope so.

23 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Again CLAIRVOYANT Guest Guest makes his prophecy.  By comparison,  I trust more the predictions of Pat Robertson, who maintains that natural disasters are caused by the ire of God over homosexuality.   So Pat gets 0.001 of my trust,  while you get 0.000001  ( one millionth )

2 minutes ago, InBangkok said:

But I fear you are also accurate. The USA is now indeed a racist country generally speaking. Yet Trump made that worse that in so many ways. Under Trump it became one of the most arrogant countries in the world. I believe under Biden that will change. And somehow he will take politics out of the pandemic. Let us hope so.

A large fraction of the US population is racist in their attitudes.  But the country IS NOT racist in its laws.  We see each time more how integration has succeeded.  There are now black Americans in every segment of public life, it even appears that they exceed that what would correspond in their proportion of the population.  I am satisfied to see that the black activism is working and it has improved their standing very much since the last century.  What is lagging is the ECONOMIC situation of blacks, result also of their lesser education in what appears to be a vicious circle.  Times have passed since one would estimate that blacks are INTRINSICALLY inferior.

15 minutes ago, Guest Hi I'm Bi said:

It's official! BW allows foreign politics but not local politics. Double standards so obvious.

Cos BW mods got PAP cronies mah! Some people became new citizens because of them. Some people benefitted from them. Some people 升官发财 because of them mah! But none of them did that because of any USA presidents, OK? Why you need people to spell it out to you so obvious? KNN! 

Guest Primitive

All humans are inherently racist and discriminate other humans even to their own kind such as class system, look down on other people, etc. No matter how advance a nation is, the primitive brain is well alive and always politically brainwashed with the elected racist leader and a powerful wife would usually influence the elected President's on political and cultural policies.

5 minutes ago, Guest Primitive said:

All humans are inherently racist and discriminate other humans even to their own kind such as class system, look down on other people, etc. No matter how advance a nation is, the primitive brain is well alive and always politically brainwashed with the elected racist leader and a powerful wife would usually influence the elected President's on political and cultural policies.

I think that's just you and the people you choose to surround yourself with. 

Hi, Steve:

Just want to know, maybe depends on the individual states?

Do Americans (in general) discriminate:

- Asians (whether closeted gay or straight asians), borne in USA or migrated to USA.

- Openly gay asians 

.... in terms of attitudes, career opportunities, hatred, looked down upon etc. also versus the blacks, latinos, hispanics?

I heard Americans are more tolerant / friendly to Indians (although they are grouped as asians in a strict sense) than the other asians. Is this true??

Thanks Steve!!

16 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Hi, Steve:

- Asians (whether closeted gay or straight asians), borne in USA or migrated to USA.

- Openly gay asians 

.... in terms of attitudes, career opportunities, hatred, looked down upon etc. also versus the blacks, latinos, hispanics?

I heard Americans are more tolerant / friendly to Indians (although they are grouped as asians in a strict sense) than the other asians. Is this true??

Thanks Steve!!

I wish I could answer your questions.  But I have too little experience in these issues of discrimination.  And living at the place, does not always help.  Maybe an outsider has a better view than the local.  Some discrimination is very visible,  like the police shooting of Blacks and some Latinos.  Other forms of discrimination are more obscure, like discrimination in the workplace (in which industries?, for which races?), in housing, in the media, in the arts, etc.

I don't know of specific discriminations against Asians,  gay, straight, locals or from foreign countries.  And I would not see much reasons, Asians are quasi Whites, are non threatening unlike Blacks or Muslims, and those from overseas are well educated and smart.   And within the Asian group,  I don't know of any difference in the treatment of Indians, Japanese, Vietnamese, Chinese, Filipinos, like there may not be any difference in the treatment of Europeans from different countries.

Compared to so many other regions in the world,  we don't see in America much discrimination between INDIVIDUALS from different ethnicity. There might be more discrimination between GROUPS of people.

Guest Covidont

As much as i want to rejoice with Biden and Kamala's win, i shudder at the thought that Mitch McConnel and Lindsey Graham were re- elected, that Biden will be facing an extremely hostile senate who will likely shoot down any proposals he has in mind for refom, and the SCOTUS currently has  6-3 conservative majority. Biden is going to have an extremely tough time getting things done for the first 2 years or so. Plus the fact that a huge portion of the population still voted for the orange idiot despite all the lies and failures he showed during his term - it really just shows that many americans still cling on to racism and bigotry, and it shows how divided the country really is. It really doesn't look too good for the US at the moment.

12 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Dream on.

3 hours ago, Guest Primitive said:

Imagine when these very people are as dumb as fuck.

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Hi, Steve:

- Openly gay asians 

Thanks Steve!!

Why do some Sporeans being too bothered about racism in USA when many in Spore are having the precise similar feelings within them?

Many whites in US have this holier-than-thou feeling against Asians; many are courteous but distant enough and many do not express the racism due to their education, upbringing and political correctness.

I see the exactly the same behaviour in Spore esp to those whom many think are inferior coz they come from poorer countries.

Btw, if you want to know the 'social hierachy' in the West, Indians (south asians) have higher social status than Chinese (whether you are PRC or Sporeans).

Guest Hi I'm Bi
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Cos BW mods got PAP cronies mah! Some people became new citizens because of them. Some people benefitted from them. Some people 升官发财 because of them mah! But none of them did that because of any USA presidents, OK? Why you need people to spell it out to you so obvious? KNN! 

KNN yourself. Stop deleting my replies. If you dare to say, don't dare to let others say. Blowing cock forum. Stop trying to act so pro ang mo, SLUT.

9 hours ago, practease said:

Imagine when these very people are as dumb as fuck.

truly shocking isn't it? 

The depths of ignorance and idiocy some people can have.. and you can find some of them here too! 

Edited by hey_jen

Congrats to trump in adding 8million more supporters to his racist agenda. And the 70million americans who dont give a fuck.

Stand back stand by.

United States is a joke no matter who wins. How racist are americans? So proud to label your VP as 'colored' and 'black' when she aint black, she's jamaican and indian.

2 hours ago, Guest Covidont said:

As much as i want to rejoice with Biden and Kamala's win, i shudder at the thought that Mitch McConnel and Lindsey Graham were re- elected, that Biden will be facing an extremely hostile senate who will likely shoot down any proposals he has in mind for refom, and the SCOTUS currently has  6-3 conservative majority. Biden is going to have an extremely tough time getting things done for the first 2 years or so. Plus the fact that a huge portion of the population still voted for the orange idiot despite all the lies and failures he showed during his term - it really just shows that many americans still cling on to racism and bigotry, and it shows how divided the country really is. It really doesn't look too good for the US at the moment.

I agree, as much as I do not like Mitch and Lindsey, I really hope they can look beyond the party and for the country. 

The late Sen. John McCain was an example of voting against his own party for the sake of the entire country.

He is one of the few republicans I respect. 

• Steve5380 changed the title to It is official: The US now HAS AGAIN a decent president! (updated 3/2021)
  • G_M changed the title to All on USA & USA's Political Discussions (Compiled)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked and locked this topic