Male HQ

Jewel Changi Leak & Flood

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

So malu. This is the type of quality we have and dare to showcase and boast to the world. Such incident should never happen but it happened to our billion dollar taxpayer mall. Such an international joke! Overseas people will snigger and gossip when they know we are from Singapore. We never hear such things happen in dubal or elsewhere. Where to hide face? Dare not tell overseas friends I am from singapore as will only get pitufull looks...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/coconuts.co/singapore/news/behold-new-attraction-jewel-changi-airport-water-leak-flood/amp/

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

So malu. This is the type of quality we have and dare to showcase and boast to the world. Such incident should never happen but it happened to our billion dollar taxpayer mall. Such an international joke! Overseas people will snigger and gossip when they know we are from Singapore. We never hear such things happen in dubal or elsewhere. Where to hide face? Dare not tell overseas friends I am from singapore as will only get pitufull looks...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/coconuts.co/singapore/news/behold-new-attraction-jewel-changi-airport-water-leak-flood/amp/

Yap,  please tell them u r from a third world country.... As usual someone will come out and say sorry but no one will be held responsible for this mistake. 

Guest Guest
2 minutes ago, Letsrelaxpp said:

Yap,  please tell them u r from a third world country.... As usual someone will come out and say sorry but no one will be held responsible for this mistake. 

This is a disgrace. It comes at a time when tensions are frosty with malaysia. This will give malaysia and the wider world a bad impression of us.

Managing a shopping mall in an airport is not rocket science. It is not a difficult task and its relatively easy. How difficult it is to manage as most shops manage themselves? Aircon, plants, mop, sweep floor is so difficult? 

Guest disclosed yourself

Again those sniggers from the Malaysian immigration officer?

Without my intervention the thread got directly moved to the Flaming Room, ha ha.

Who manages most threads to be moved to the Flaming Room?

It's you! the champion on getting threads into the Flaming room.

Blowing Wind Golden Globe to Dirty Auntie

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Again those sniggers from the Malaysian immigration officer?

Without my intervention the thread got directly moved to the Flaming Room, ha ha.

Who manages most threads to be moved to the Flaming Room?

It's you! the champion on getting threads into the Flaming room.

Blowing Wind Golden Globe to Dirty Auntie

So to you it is ok for Jewel to have an unexpected indoor waterfall? Hello! Wake Up! Singapore is sliding down a downward spiral! Are you in the dark ages? Dont you know the cries of Singaporeans? You accept what leaders are doing? This is a $1.7billion project! Its $1700million of our hard earn swear and tears! Its our $1.7billion tax dollars where we Singaporeans worked long hours for! We are shareholere of Jewel and dont management have to answer to us the taxpayers? We deserve to know our hard earned money are well spent!

Everyday, the malaysiana are sniggering and jibe us singaporeans! We are loosing face. If you dare to travel and use your passport good for you because my family and I will refrain from travelling overseas as we know the immigration officers and citizens from other countries will laugh and pity us because of:

1-high taxes

2-bad education 

3-bad healthcare system

4-most expensive city in the world

5-most expensive public housing

6-small flats

7-erp

8-constant breakdown of mrt

9-low pay

10-old must still work as cleaner

11-Joseph schooling receive no support

The list goes on and on!

And now, add the Jewel flood to the list!

Dont you read social media or reliable news agencies like Wake Up Singapore, The Independant or temasek Review? or you only read straits times or channel news asia?

• G_M changed the title to Jewel Changi Leak & Flood
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.