Male HQ

My Sauna Encounter

Guest John

So I was sitting in a sauna small smoking area (in kl) waiting to look for fun, normally I have low expectation in sauna all the time I play (around 1 yr) as I am not muscular and only average body and look (not fat but have a tummy) and there is this man briefly withdraw a lighter? I think from the bench I am sitting at . So politely I move away got him to take it. When I look at him I know he is way out of my league. not muscular type but very hot normal body with no tummy and a leaf tattoo on this right belly (can't see very clear). He is smoking and walk away from the smoking area i of course steal lots of glance at him. So fucking hot . Is it because he is smoking ? Maybe I have a fetish for a smoking man? After he walks away I am sad and begin to walk away too ( I have wander around for very long not even one person seems interested in me) maybe jerk off and leave. Then the hot guy come back and playfully touch my dick and signal for me to go inside. I was like what the fuck.. it is impossible .. my mouth agape and follow his lead to a room.. towel offs and play with our dick standing. Then he proceed to lie down .. I lick him all over (his body is so soft) and his dick too .. I suck his dick.. through out my sauna career I never ever lick other body or suck someones dick.. I always refuse to do that because it feels so gross (I am just into light fun normally) but this man omg..I want to pressure him so bad. I like the slight cigerrate smell ( we never kiss tho)when I lick this body it smells great .. after I finish enjoy him he signal me to lie down and suck my dick passionately even more so than I am. He then ask if wanna fuck. I never ever fuck before .. I said my butt hole is unclean since I never fuck before he say he is versatile so ask me to fuck him. I ask him if he got condom he proceed to wear it for me then I try to find this hole to enter . I am too nervous to enter his hole then he grab my dick and insert to his hole properly. I fuck him very hard to all my strength then I cum. His horny look still in my dream writing this makes me hard again. We shower and parted I give bid good bye to him at the locker he says bye too. He is wearing a jeans and t shirt he is forever my only true love. After this I determine to slim my self down. Hitting on gym again (have given up earlier) eat healthy. I am so so fucking lucky to have him in my life, maybe he is just too horny and I just barely pass the borderline to meet his criteria. I wish I am a better me when fuck with me. I don't deserve him :( I am back to Singapore working now .. never have suck encounter at singapore.. after this encounter I will not simply play with anyone anymore. Just the one I like enough to lick his entire body and suck his dick (happily and excites but not because being polite)

One fuck n u r in love ....... with a stranger.

Good luck to u.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, Guest John said:

So I was sitting in a sauna small smoking area (in kl) waiting to look for fun, normally I have low expectation in sauna all the time I play (around 1 yr) as I am not muscular and only average body and look (not fat but have a tummy) and there is this man briefly withdraw a lighter? I think from the bench I am sitting at . So politely I move away got him to take it. When I look at him I know he is way out of my league. not muscular type but very hot normal body with no tummy and a leaf tattoo on this right belly (can't see very clear). He is smoking and walk away from the smoking area i of course steal lots of glance at him. So fucking hot . Is it because he is smoking ? Maybe I have a fetish for a smoking man? After he walks away I am sad and begin to walk away too ( I have wander around for very long not even one person seems interested in me) maybe jerk off and leave. Then the hot guy come back and playfully touch my dick and signal for me to go inside. I was like what the fuck.. it is impossible .. my mouth agape and follow his lead to a room.. towel offs and play with our dick standing. Then he proceed to lie down .. I lick him all over (his body is so soft) and his dick too .. I suck his dick.. through out my sauna career I never ever lick other body or suck someones dick.. I always refuse to do that because it feels so gross (I am just into light fun normally) but this man omg..I want to pressure him so bad. I like the slight cigerrate smell ( we never kiss tho)when I lick this body it smells great .. after I finish enjoy him he signal me to lie down and suck my dick passionately even more so than I am. He then ask if wanna fuck. I never ever fuck before .. I said my butt hole is unclean since I never fuck before he say he is versatile so ask me to fuck him. I ask him if he got condom he proceed to wear it for me then I try to find this hole to enter . I am too nervous to enter his hole then he grab my dick and insert to his hole properly. I fuck him very hard to all my strength then I cum. His horny look still in my dream writing this makes me hard again. We shower and parted I give bid good bye to him at the locker he says bye too. He is wearing a jeans and t shirt he is forever my only true love. After this I determine to slim my self down. Hitting on gym again (have given up earlier) eat healthy. I am so so fucking lucky to have him in my life, maybe he is just too horny and I just barely pass the borderline to meet his criteria. I wish I am a better me when fuck with me. I don't deserve him :( I am back to Singapore working now .. never have suck encounter at singapore.. after this encounter I will not simply play with anyone anymore. Just the one I like enough to lick his entire body and suck his dick (happily and excites but not because being polite)

Which sauna in KL?

It’s not love.

it’s lust. 

Maybe he is bi or attached or married.

he just need you to ventilate. 

don’t think so much.

when We are horny, We just need warm lips to lick us, suck us, appreciate us. 

when We are done, we just walk away without tears.

the moral of the story is don’t be too serious. You will lose when you become too serious!

2 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

It’s not love.

it’s lust. 

Maybe he is bi or attached or married.

he just need you to ventilate. 

don’t think so much.

when We are horny, We just need warm lips to lick us, suck us, appreciate us. 

when We are done, we just walk away without tears.

the moral of the story is don’t be too serious. You will lose when you become too serious!

Good one..

Guest start being realistic

The problem is that you never met anybody or it seems so, who came near to your ideal of a guy and who treated you nicely.

It is that you required some human touch and he gave you this.

You were craving for something more serious and then the guy came out of the blue and blinded your mind.

But here comes the big bang: Did he love you? No, he didn't. You were just tool of his lust. If he had loved you or wanted more than just sex, at least he would have exchanged your contact details. He actually just used you innocence to relieve his own lust.

Start opening up and start to live a life that is enjoyable instead of chasing a dream. You seem to be the kind of guys I met before and who tell me that their last sex was 2 years back.

This makes you only vulnerable for others to buy into your innocence and use you for their own means.

You should be more open and step into the life instead of living on dreams.

I think you are a closeted gay too, that is why you went to Malaysia to visit a Sauna. Here you live in fear that someone might find out that you are gay.

You should start to think what you want to achieve in your life and stop being a dreamer of something that will never come true.

• G_M changed the title to My Sauna Encounter
4 hours ago, Guest start being realistic said:

The problem is that you never met anybody or it seems so, who came near to your ideal of a guy and who treated you nicely.

You were craving for something more serious and then the guy came out of the blue and blinded your mind.

But here comes the big bang: Did he love you? No, he didn't. You were just tool of his lust. If he had loved you or wanted more than just sex, at least he would have exchanged your contact details. He actually just used you innocence to relieve his own lust.

Start opening up and start to live a life that is enjoyable instead of chasing a dream. You seem to be the kind of guys I met before and who tell me that their last sex was 2 years back.

This makes you only vulnerable for others to buy into your innocence and use you for their own means.

I think you are a closeted gay too, that is why you went to Malaysia to visit a Sauna. Here you live in fear that someone might find out that you are gay.

You should start to think what you want to achieve in your life and stop being a dreamer of something that will never come true.

Closeted but I do visit sauna at sg too, hard to find love la I already gave up long time ago.. not only I am gay I am introvert too. At least I found something I love that is something lol..

2 hours ago, Guest John said:

Closeted but I do visit sauna at sg too, hard to find love la I already gave up long time ago.. not only I am gay I am introvert too. At least I found something I love that is something lol..

Nothing wrong with that.  We closeted introverted gays (me in the past) also have urges of sex and don't mind to engage attractive bodies for sex without any ulterior romantic expectation. Being closeted and introverted does not make us unusually innocent and vulnerable.  And it can happen one day that this sexual encounter does not fully end there but somehow other attractions step in and lead to a relationship.

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

I also had this experience recently at Sauna Mania, the guys all kept looking at me, and whispering among themselves.

i was told that Thai people have obsession with fair, delicate complexion. Truly flattering when a crowd took turns to enter me!

15 hours ago, Guest John said:

Hard to find because you are the passive one waiting for someone to make the first move.  You cannot be passive unless you are young with a hot bod as everyone around will be active chasing after you.  If you are afraid of rejection, lower your expectation.

Edited by LeanMature

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest guest
16 hours ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

I also had this experience recently at Sauna Mania, the guys all kept looking at me, and whispering among themselves.

i was told that Thai people have obsession with fair, delicate complexion. Truly flattering when a crowd took turns to enter me!

They were whispering in Thai that you are the village bicycle shared by the whole kampung,anyone can mount and take a free ride, which is what happened , and village bicycles get left on the roadside bushes after it has outlived its usefulness and wild grass will eventually grow over and smother it .

11 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Hard to find because you are the passive one waiting for someone to make the first move.  You cannot be passive unless you are young with a hot bod as everyone around will be active chasing after you.  If you are afraid of rejection, lower your expectation.

Hopefully the young with hot bod don't get lazy and passive when so many chase them.  They have the right to seek what THEY want.  It is good that they seek and get rejected in spite of being young and hot, so that they don't blame it on themselves but learn to be gracious about it.  To seek, to chase inevitably increases rejection, and the sooner we learn to deal with it and accept it without getting hurt, the better.

Guest Masc btm
On 4/16/2019 at 10:46 PM, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

10 hours ago, Guest guest said:

They were whispering in Thai that you are the village bicycle shared by the whole kampung,anyone can mount and take a free ride, which is what happened , and village bicycles get left on the roadside bushes after it has outlived its usefulness and wild grass will eventually grow over and smother it .

It's my fetish to be used like a whore and discarded like used tissue paper. I have typical Chinese fair complexion and very smooth but I look masculine with muscles. Straight Thais are attracted to my fair and smooth body but not my manly look. Gays are attracted to my manly looks and muscles.

I always act aloof to make them think I'm beyond their league. I don't want them to think I'm cheap because surprisingly, they will lose interest. It's only when I'm hard to get then they'll be interested. If I'm easy then they think there's something wrong with me.

So after being gang banged at one place, I won't return the next few days because words spread and there'll be gossiping, "whispering in Thai that you are the village bicycle shared by the whole kampung, anyone can mount and take a free ride, which is what happened". 

After a few days when I return, there's a big whoha when people started recognising me and started to molest me especially those who had banged me before knew I like them to use force despite my lame struggles, actually all I was struggling was the check that they wear condom before allowing them to fuck me. It became a gang bang frenzy.

But sauna is my least favorite gang bang place because it's too normal. I prefer to start it at the Chinatown cinema where it's least expected and so open.

My best experience was being brought home by a tuk tuk driver and after he fucked me, his friends who so happened to visit on that day saw us and were surprised to watch a masculine beefy man being such a whore. I thought they won't be interested but then they automatically formed a queue to fuck me like a whore, one by one because they're too shy to see other men naked and fucking me. 

I felt like a real whore servicing a  man in the room while others wait outside for their turns.

With their limited English, they told me it's because of my fair smooth complexion that they're interested and they touched me all over before hammering me so that others listening outside consider them making so much banging noises as being very virile. Each one is enough to fuck me silly, 5 of them is nearly enough to be almost unbearable but the siokness is really out of my mind that I'm almost delirious. I managed to autocum for 2 of them and they bragged about it.

But after they had their fun, the reality sets in. They had became too quiet and embarrassed about fucking a full grown man.They were high on cheap beer and I was offered to join them. I had a few before leaving because I don't want to overstay my welcome. They were all passionate touching me when fucking me in private just now, but now they're almost embarrassed to even touch my hands, the village whore that they just shared.

Guest Ang Moh

Honestly, having a bit that feeling that guys are over-valuating the whiter fairer skin. Being an Ang Moh for Thai guys I never had any "Brohaha" from them on my skin colour.

You can get that in India, Indonesia or even the Philippines but the Thais are mostly quite proud guys and they usually stand to their skin colour. I never experienced that Thai guys would look up to me because I m fair. You have to know from the very smooth sound of Thai language and not being very "loud" when they talk, you might get the wrong impression that they are feeling inferior or giving you the feeling that they see you as superior. But that is totally wrong. I find that Thai guys are the least submissive in South East Asia and they never gave me a feeling of admiration for a fair skin. The whispers must have had a different reason.

Would love if more guys had been willing to entertain people here at the local saunas. But since One Seven is gone, there is no open bed space or that sling place. And no real place at any of the local saunas for such gang bang events. I liked the very first design at One Seven where they had that dark area with the bed just in the center (not talking about the one at one end near to a window).

Strangely, no sauna seems to dare to have any such open area with a bed outside anymore...

For other saunas in other countries it is quite common.

Guest guest
16 minutes ago, Guest Ang Moh said:

Honestly, having a bit that feeling that guys are over-valuating the whiter fairer skin. Being an Ang Moh for Thai guys I never had any "Brohaha" from them on my skin colour.

You can get that in India, Indonesia or even the Philippines but the Thais are mostly quite proud guys and they usually stand to their skin colour. I never experienced that Thai guys would look up to me because I m fair. You have to know from the very smooth sound of Thai language and not being very "loud" when they talk, you might get the wrong impression that they are feeling inferior or giving you the feeling that they see you as superior. But that is totally wrong. I find that Thai guys are the least submissive in South East Asia and they never gave me a feeling of admiration for a fair skin. The whispers must have had a different reason.

Would love if more guys had been willing to entertain people here at the local saunas. But since One Seven is gone, there is no open bed space or that sling place. And no real place at any of the local saunas for such gang bang events. I liked the very first design at One Seven where they had that dark area with the bed just in the center (not talking about the one at one end near to a window).

Strangely, no sauna seems to dare to have any such open area with a bed outside anymore...

For other saunas in other countries it is quite common.

Not everyone is a gangbang whore.

Those who want to whore for gangbang should organise one at their own residences or Hdb flat. Problem solved.

Adv on grindr then gather them all and fuck at home.

Guest Guest other Ang moh

There’s a bed in open space in all the SG saunas (KB dark room in the upper floor, TMC (both upper floors + rooftop) and Shogun on ground floor at least).

Once in a while you see an exhibitionist couple or a desperate older bottom waiting on all fours. I’ve never seen a gang bang there though.

On 4/16/2019 at 3:18 PM, Guest start being realistic said:

Its so true .... once I have this kind of feelings, after few rendevous I give up, be more open and acceptable whats come and go. Just take all the chances and not being so sentimental. I feel life more meaningful and fulfilling nowadays.

Edited by tinkermybutt

On 4/16/2019 at 2:18 AM, Guest start being realistic said:

You cannot be so clairvoyant to know so well what the TS and his sex partner thought and felt.  So I dare to say that you make a somewhat arbitrary criticism of the episode. I think that the two acted in a rather normal way.  The TS found someone who made him feel unusually excited and he followed through.  The older guy was fortunate to have had satisfying sex with the TS,  and he must have left quite content.  We ALL have been in the position of either of them, and in empathy we should say:  Good that they had a great time!.

No certainty that the TS had a "blinded mind" and was "chasing a dream out of innocence"  No certainty that the older guy was "taking advantage of his innocence to relieve his own lust".   No need to pass judgment on how enjoyable the life of the TS is,  that he does not step into the life.   If he is closeted, this is fine, it is his business.   We all have felt fear that someone might find out that we are gay.   The TS could have been me when I was young, except that I didn't have the pleasure of having gay saunas around. He may not be a dreamer, he will gain more experience, and and achievements may come true for him.  And the older guy could have been me too, except that I was not looking for anal sex.  And I am always kind to my sex partners and never considered them cheap meat to take advantage of. 

Guest Ang Moh
On 4/22/2019 at 3:30 PM, Guest Guest other Ang moh said:

There’s a bed in open space in all the SG saunas (KB dark room in the upper floor, TMC (both upper floors + rooftop) and Shogun on ground floor at least).

Once in a while you see an exhibitionist couple or a desperate older bottom waiting on all fours. I’ve never seen a gang bang there though.

But that upper floor room at KB is inconvenient and in my eyes the light is much too dark. The bed area should not cover the whole space from one wall to the other but allow on-players to stand around the bed at least at three sides of the bed. Would be fun if the guys queue up down the stairs. LOL. The bed should be a bit more elevated too.

At TMC, the bed is squeezed to that small corner area, Not many guys can stand around. And it is very very dark too.

The earlier version at One Seven (before the first upstairs renovation) was just excellent and made a lot of guys play as a group or gang on a willing btm.

Guest Masc btm
7 hours ago, Guest Ang Moh said:

But that upper floor room at KB is inconvenient and in my eyes the light is much too dark. The bed area should not cover the whole space from one wall to the other but allow on-players to stand around the bed at least at three sides of the bed. Would be fun if the guys queue up down the stairs. LOL. The bed should be a bit more elevated too.

At TMC, the bed is squeezed to that small corner area, Not many guys can stand around. And it is very very dark too.

The earlier version at One Seven (before the first upstairs renovation) was just excellent and made a lot of guys play as a group or gang on a willing btm.

The good setup may help. But it's the common behavior expected that makes it happen easily. Here they gossip that you're a "desperate older bottom waiting on all fours ", the mood turns sour even if you don't mind.

In S Korea it's so common that they won't even bat an eye or try to take a pic, They don't ask why or "tsk tsk tsk" at you. They see the lube and condoms, pick it up and start fucking. Those around don't go waaah. The next one just join in like casual social mahjong game. Fucking is like shaking hands using sex organs instead of using hands.

On 4/23/2019 at 4:05 AM, Guest Ang Moh said:

Not forgetting the TV room on level 3 of Cruise Club as well, I think there's great potential for gang bang activities there.

Guest Ang Moh
7 hours ago, Truth said:

Not forgetting the TV room on level 3 of Cruise Club as well, I think there's great potential for gang bang activities there.

but in the 10 years of Cruise (is it 10 already?)nothing ever happened up there!

Just snoring guys after 11pm.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.