Male HQ

The sun is bothering me

Guest Too Sunny

Guest Too Sunny

I'm very unhappy that my underwear's colours are fading cos I dry them in under the sun.  I love to wear camou patterned ones but they now lost their hue and contrast. 

I also feel like the sun is affecting my energy level cos everyone I go out for lunch, my office shirt is all wet under the armpits and my back is sticky.  

Why our country so bad luck,  not to have cool cool weather like Hong Kong or Sydney during spring?  It's bad enough that I'm only earning half to a third of my colleagues there, I still have to put up with the strong sun outside and powerful aircon inside the office which makes me feel ill.

I've also never seen snow in real life and I'm 35 yo this year.  I have yet  to slerp with hyper masculine hairy-chested men cos the chinese here all don't have chest hair like those Scandinavian vikings that I admire so much.

Because of this,  I feel like I'm constantly on the losing side of life and I feel like there's no point in going on living.  What is there to look forward to living here in this side of the world? Please tell me.

Guest drowing
6 hours ago, Guest Too Sunny said:

I'm very unhappy that my underwear's colours are fading cos I dry them in under the sun.  I love to wear camou patterned ones but they now lost their hue and contrast. 

I also feel like the sun is affecting my energy level cos everyone I go out for lunch, my office shirt is all wet under the armpits and my back is sticky.  

Why our country so bad luck,  not to have cool cool weather like Hong Kong or Sydney during spring?  It's bad enough that I'm only earning half to a third of my colleagues there, I still have to put up with the strong sun outside and powerful aircon inside the office which makes me feel ill.

I've also never seen snow in real life and I'm 35 yo this year.  I have yet  to slerp with hyper masculine hairy-chested men cos the chinese here all don't have chest hair like those Scandinavian vikings that I admire so much.

Because of this,  I feel like I'm constantly on the losing side of life and I feel like there's no point in going on living.  What is there to look forward to living here in this side of the world? Please tell me.

You should try to stand below the waterfall at the new Jewel!

I m sure a hairy Mainland Chinese guy will rescue you from drowning... Enjoy!

https://www.businessinsider.sg/video-the-worlds-largest-indoor-waterfall-is-at-jewel-changi-aiport-and-its-even-more-stunning-at-night/

Guest disclosed yourself
3 hours ago, asslickr said:

There are many hairy-chested Indian guy in Singapore. You are the choosy one.

I want Scandinavian Vikings, not Yeendians.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

51 minutes ago, Guest hijacked said:

hijacked guest nick, not from disclosed uourself

LOL, it's obviously from that disgraced cumwhore disclosed yourself, who loves cum and who we now know is racist against Indians.

Guest anti nerd police
18 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

was hijacked by Dirty Auntie, not posted by thereal disclosed yourself

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Guest anti nerd police said:

was hijacked by Dirty Auntie, not posted by thereal disclosed yourself

Not from us, it's from your frenemy  Nightwhore posting as guest. 到现在还搞不懂状况, LOL!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.