Male HQ

Teenage brothers sharing underwear

Guest Sibs

I've got two cousins who are in Sec 2 and 3 respectively, and I go to their house once in a while to give them tuition as requested by my aunt.

On some days it'll be on weekday evenings, where they just return from school, and when they change out from their school uniform I always see them toss their uniform into a laundry basket and their white underwear into another smaller laundry basket, as they change into home clothes and fresh underwear before my lesson starts.

I couldn't help but notice both brothers toss their underwear into the same laundry basket, so one day I got curious and asked the older brother (when his younger brother wasn't around) how they differentiate the underwear among him and his younger brother, when he tossed his briefs into the basket yet again. I plucked up my courage and decided to start a casual conversation by asking them a few 'innocent' questions.

Me: "Wah u throw your underwear throw properly leh... don't later miss the basket then u got to pick it up"

Cousin 2: "Wont lah hahaha"

Me: "Eh who wash your underwear ah?"

Cousin 2: "Should be washing machine lor"

Me: "Ohh... eh btw how do u and Jake (cousin 1) differentiate your undies ah?"

Cousin 2: "Actually we both share underwear... we wear the same size ma"

Me: "Wait what? You both don't have your own personal underwear??"

Cousin 2: "No lor, we share"

Me: <pointing to the stack of 5 - 6 worn briefs in the laundry basket> "So this stack... some are urs, some are his? And u both always wear white??"

Cousin 2: <looking very shy now> Haha ya...

I didn't ask any further as he grabbed his towel and went to take a quick shower before my lesson..

So the question here is: For people who have brothers, regardless of age, do u guys differentiate your underwear? If so, do u differentiate it by size, brand, colour, etc??

Till today I am puzzled that my two teenage cousins are sharing their white cotton briefs!! Lol seriously... :lol:

Guest Cleanly Teacher

I agree with Fab. Leave those kids alone. Completely. Their underwear habits are none of your business. None at all. Even worse, asking such questions might possibly bring out the worst tendencies in people, so I strongly advise you to focus only on the tutoring -- and nothing even remotely close to their underwear -- ever again. Lines of questioning similar to what's mentioned in the original post can potentially lead people down a dark road that eventually ends behind bars in Changi. Don't be stupid!

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

I agree with Fab. Leave those kids alone. Completely. Their underwear habits are none of your business. None at all. Even worse, asking such questions might possibly bring out the worst tendencies in people, so I strongly advise you to focus only on the tutoring -- and nothing even remotely close to their underwear -- ever again. Lines of questioning similar to what's mentioned in the original post can potentially lead people down a dark road that eventually ends behind bars in Changi. Don't be stupid!

Yes exactly. Please don't direct your attention to their underwear and then go down the slippery slope to their sexual development (eg. pubic hair, masturbation habits, sexual orientation). It will lead to a point where you harbour fantasies about them... and some people cannot distinguish fantasies from reality or put a hold on themselves.

Guest Yikes
7 hours ago, Guest Sibs said:

I've got two cousins who are in Sec 2 and 3 respectively, and I go to their house once in a while to give them tuition as requested by my aunt.

On some days it'll be on weekday evenings, where they just return from school, and when they change out from their school uniform I always see them toss their uniform into a laundry basket and their white underwear into another smaller laundry basket, as they change into home clothes and fresh underwear before my lesson starts.

I couldn't help but notice both brothers toss their underwear into the same laundry basket, so one day I got curious and asked the older brother (when his younger brother wasn't around) how they differentiate the underwear among him and his younger brother, when he tossed his briefs into the basket yet again. I plucked up my courage and decided to start a casual conversation by asking them a few 'innocent' questions.

Me: "Wah u throw your underwear throw properly leh... don't later miss the basket then u got to pick it up"

Me: <pointing to the stack of 5 - 6 worn briefs in the laundry basket> "So this stack... some are urs, some are his? And u both always wear white??"

I didn't ask any further as he grabbed his towel and went to take a quick shower before my lesson..

So the question here is: For people who have brothers, regardless of age, do u guys differentiate your underwear? If so, do u differentiate it by size, brand, colour, etc??

Till today I am puzzled that my two teenage cousins are sharing their white cotton briefs!! Lol seriously... :lol:

Pedo spotted

wat s so surprising?

I did a survey (and yes, ) in BW, many stated (in that survey) what is so wrong with sharing undies with bros, partners and etc so long it is properly washed (machine has killed all the germs) even though i dont share mine with anyone (prolly no1 to share w , lol!!!)

if i have a bottom partner, doubt he will want to share mine, i felt btms luv it flashy and tighter till cannot breathe, as though they never need their cocks to breathe again
mine are of the typical safe colour (just like TS's cousins, what is also so wrong with whiteys??????????????????????)

9 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

which is why now many turned to disposable cutlery and utensils

You shared the seats, shared the air, shared the toilets seats, shared the urinals,  shared the bicycles, shared the cocks and mouths and asses in the sauna.... it’s the sharing concept :)

i remember there’s a scene whereby four guys shared by sucking the nipples and Cock and balls of one cute guy!

i dont

Anytime when there is an involvement of saliva between 2, i will auto exit
unless one is jerking him, and then the other will blow him, that is still ok
(mine is more of hygiene reason)

Which is why saunas r called saunas for a good reason , all entered to share males

back to real world, some partners cannot accept sharing of humans, not even touching him (even a topic can be created on that)

Guest Guest 2
16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes exactly. Please don't direct your attention to their underwear and then go down the slippery slope to their sexual development (eg. pubic hair, masturbation habits, sexual orientation). It will lead to a point where you harbour fantasies about them... and some people cannot distinguish fantasies from reality or put a hold on themselves.

You are not talking about someone in this forum right?

Guest Guest
20 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

back to real world, some partners cannot accept sharing of humans, not even touching him (even a topic can be created on that)

20 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

What i observed in sauna is a lot of sharing of males, nipples, cock, mouth, body or asses especially when the males are hot cute straight looking species 

To some people are good thing must always share. :D

Guest Try and see
On 4/16/2019 at 11:56 PM, Guest Sibs said:

It's actually quite an interesting question.

I'm sure straight guys also secretly wonder if sisters share the same bra and panties  :twisted:

I think it will differ from family to family, and if you are used to a certain system, then it won't seem weird to you, even if others find it strange.

In my case, my brother and I have always had different underwear from young. Because the earlier ones were bought by my parents, so my mum could differentiate them. Mostly, the difference was based on colour, as we wear the same size.

As we got older, I would buy my own but somehow my mum could still tell them apart. Occasonally when she placed the washed ones in the wrong cupboard, my brother would return it to me, and vice versa. Or sometimes when she is folding them in the hall and she sees me, she will ask me if a certain underwear is mine.

But to repeat the above advice given by others: resist the temptation to ask your cousins anymore questions related to sex or underwear as they will likely tell your aunt, and then you would have a hard time explaining yourself. 

Cos most straight guys don't bother about the underwear habits of other guys, whether it's their cousins or friends. So if you keep asking, you will definitely set off alarm bells.  :P

Guest Try and see
On 4/17/2019 at 10:50 AM, -Ignored- said:

i felt btms luv it flashy and tighter till cannot breathe, as though they never need their cocks to breathe again

The reason why some guys like to wear very tight underwear is because the fabric constantly rubs against the cock head throughout the day, especially when they move about.

So when you are in the office, for example, you can get mildly stimulated as you move about without having to touch yourself. And nobody would know it  :twisted:

I read this in a few Chinese websites.

But of course, doctors advise that it's not a good idea to wear very tight underwear for prolonged periods.

Guest big problems
On 4/17/2019 at 7:15 AM, Guest Guest said:

but he is watching them stripping and taking shower already...

I know someone who finds that fantasies can be illegal. LOL.

Nobody here even alluded that the uncle tutor has any sexual interest in the kids. I don't know why you need to bring up the thing about the fantasies.

Actually, I don't understand why the tutor needs to bother about all this. And then if he has a problem he should address to the parents and not to the innocent kids, who just follow what the maid or mum tells them to do.

But I know some families will stitch some label with names in the clothes of the kids, if they are close age or twins.

We will see if the cousins later share the same girlfriends and prostitutes...

Guest socks
1 hour ago, Guest Blank said:

Nothing wrong 

I shared my underwear with my bf too, same size as well :wub:

My bf always takes my socks. Damn lucky we are not married, I would divorce him for that reason! ha ha

Guest Try and see
1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

so when we present or interact in office/mtgs, there should be a "wet patch" down there???

Depends. Some guys will leak pre-cum when they wear tight underwear because of the constant rubbing of the fabric against the cock head.

But usually it won't be visible on the office pants.  :D

ya, it really dpends

Cos nowadays, many do not wear the typical dark pants

Many ventured into (belt) loop-less, beige, white and fairer  and light grey
so, when i m in the office i m always professional

be it in a  biz trip or not, so long it is work related, i dont think, i dont browse of anything non-related to work

oh ya, why r we at this topic?

6 hours ago, Guest big problems said:

We will see if the cousins later share the same girlfriends and prostitutes...

If they will share the same dildos and rubber pussies, they could as well share the same girlfriends and prostitutes.

4 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Yes, sharing IS exciting.  What is a gay sauna but an experience in sharing?

Sharing fun hot guy in sauna can :thumb:

but sharing bf can’t :frustrated:

Bf is different from guys seeking fun 

we should sayang bf while guys seeking fun you know .... leave it as if sharing of public urinals or toilet bowls 

Guest Careful

To answer your question, yes I did share my undies with my bro when we're young. But when we got older, we buy different brands of undies. So our helper can differentiate. 

My and my bf share a pool of undies. No issue.

I share similar concern with other contributors. The way you described your story, it sounds like you're on your way to becoming a pedo. If you are curious about undies sharing, you could just ask if we share undies with brothers or partners. But you wrote in detail, specifically teenagers and their age, colour of undies, exact conversation and how the boy is shy. It seems like you're already into them. I may be judging you prematurely, but just in case I'm right, it serves as a warning signal for you to stay professional and not land yourself in Changi Prison. 

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 11:56 PM, Guest Sibs said:

I shared my briefs with my brother when I was in primary and secondary school..... my mom bought us white briefs and we just shared them together

Only issue is stains often showed up at the front crotch part which I would be embarrassed abt

One day I saw in the laundry bin that my bro's tighty whitey had more yellow stains than me so I felt less guilty :/

After our maid wash liao then it'll be clean again so no probs lol

Guest -questionmark

so your teenage cousin took off their underwear in front of u??? how come so openly took off everything and then dump it in the laundry basket? so open? meaning generally at home they are also naked in front of their parents? not shy? hahaha 

On 4/16/2019 at 10:56 AM, Guest Sibs said:

It is not clear what you teach. They shower and put on fresh underwear before your teaching.  So your teaching starts with their underwear on.

Edited by Steve5380

This thread reminds me of those perverted middle aged maniacs scrutinizing teenaged gals panties.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 2:04 PM, Guest Try and see said:

It's actually quite an interesting question.

I'm sure straight guys also secretly wonder if sisters share the same bra and panties  :twisted:

I think it will differ from family to family, and if you are used to a certain system, then it won't seem weird to you, even if others find it strange.

In my case, my brother and I have always had different underwear from young. Because the earlier ones were bought by my parents, so my mum could differentiate them. Mostly, the difference was based on colour, as we wear the same size.

As we got older, I would buy my own but somehow my mum could still tell them apart. Occasonally when she placed the washed ones in the wrong cupboard, my brother would return it to me, and vice versa. Or sometimes when she is folding them in the hall and she sees me, she will ask me if a certain underwear is mine.

But to repeat the above advice given by others: resist the temptation to ask your cousins anymore questions related to sex or underwear as they will likely tell your aunt, and then you would have a hard time explaining yourself. 

Cos most straight guys don't bother about the underwear habits of other guys, whether it's their cousins or friends. So if you keep asking, you will definitely set off alarm bells.  :P

Yah I would suppose the difference between siblings would be based on colour.

But if all wear the same colour like white then how? :lol:

Guest Try and see
12 hours ago, Guest Yuko said:

Yah I would suppose the difference between siblings would be based on colour.

But if all wear the same colour like white then how? :lol:

Then it would be hard

But that was why back then our mother used to assign different colours to my brother and I. 

Somehow I always felt that my bro got the sexier colours  :twisted:

21 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

Then it would be hard

But that was why back then our mother used to assign different colours to my brother and I. 

Clever mother, she used colours to tame the wilder you and encourage your brother to explore life. Jus guessing!

23 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

Then it would be hard

what r sexier colours har? red, orange, vermillion ?

to me, black and white is damned fucking sexy for an adult lah, not kids

I have 2 older brothers.

We share undies right up till the day my eldest bro moved out, then I moved out.

We're not very rich people; it would be too taxing on our parents to buy 3 different sets of undies for the 3 of us.

Guest Try and see
2 hours ago, gsky said:

Clever mother, she used colours to tame the wilder you and encourage your brother to explore life. Jus guessing!

I really love your comment!!! :clap:

I don't think she was trying to do that but still; love what you wrote!!

7 minutes ago, Nipoet said:

I have 2 older brothers.

We share undies right up till the day my eldest bro moved out, then I moved out.

We're not very rich people; it would be too taxing on our parents to buy 3 different sets of undies for the 3 of us.

Nice. So you guys share the same colour, or?

Guest Try and see
29 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

what r sexier colours har? red, orange, vermillion ?

to me, black and white is damned fucking sexy for an adult lah, not kids

As in, I felt that my bro always got the alpha male colours, like navy blue, light blue and gray, whereas I always got the dumb colours like beige, maroon, orange. We never had any white ones, for some reason.

I recall that a few times, when I was alone at home, I would wear my bro's underwear and then check myself out using my mum's bedroom full length mirror, and be very pleased with what I saw  :twisted:

One time, I recall I even secretly wore his underwear to school, and feeling very thrilled about it. When I got home, I discreetly removed it and threw it into the laundry basket. 

It was also quite a turn on for me (back then) whenever I caught a glance of my bro in his underwear, especially the navy blue ones. He used to change openly in the hall before school last time so I always looked  :twisted:

I did (and probably still do) have an underwear fetish, but because the laundry basket was in the hall, and I was not always home alone, so I could not really do much. But as mentioned, when I was home alone, I would put on his underwear. I know: weird, right? :unsure:

And once in a long while, my bro would leave his sexy worn underwear in the bathroom, and when I enter the bathroom to bathe, I would wear his worn underwear (before starting to bathe) and feel immensely gratified that the same underwear that had been caressing his cock and bum the whole day was now touching mine.  :wub:

I know - I was a very bad boy  :P

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.