Male HQ

Teenage brothers sharing underwear

Guest Sibs

25 minutes ago, Nipoet said:

I have 2 older brothers.

We share undies right up till the day my eldest bro moved out, then I moved out.

We're not very rich people; it would be too taxing on our parents to buy 3 different sets of undies for the 3 of us.

sorry to hear that but so long u luv your bros * definitely u wont mind

we came from an extremely poor family too (as close to single parent) w full of debts too (many from that era)
but it is NOT possible, we r like a few years apart among the siblings

The size is not the same too (of course as a kid all looked the same - small) esp after erection , so the requirements NOT the same mah
A penis looked the same , actually totally not the same, i m cut , my bro may not be cut (u btms shd knew it clearly, no1 penis looked the same)

So it is not a matter of hygiene or preference issue

it is a sizing problem and a logistical issue:

eg 3 bros wear a pc each and report to sch

come home, dump it into the laundry basket ( no wise housewife will laundry daily < not economical, all r busy w PT and more jobs)

the next day, another 3 sets worn

usually end of day 3 nite, then washing begins, by then there shd be at least 12 sets of undies no matter how poor a family (w 3) is 
(cos it wont be dried by one nite, but it will b dried by tmr late morning for sure, but u need to rush out for school early morning)
i m totally NOT surprised some of u will say daddy will share w kids too, i have seen my army frens, his bro and his daddy is like a replica (so tall and so skinny and yes balding before NS)
but same height phy doesnt mean down there is the same too (which is also why Gays spent so much pink dollars on undies, i m shocked that most of u can easily have 20 pcs when u have only one torso)
i kept my collection after each trip and i wore them ONLY when there is a need  - i know the times of suffering n being poor

7 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

As in, I felt that my bro always got the alpha male colours, like navy blue, light blue and gray, whereas I always got the dumb colours like beige, maroon, orange. We never had any white ones, for some reason.

I recall that a few times, when I was alone at home, I would wear my bro's underwear and then check myself out using my mum's bedroom full length mirror, and be very pleased with what I saw  :twisted:

One time, I recall I even secretly wore his underwear to school, and feeling very thrilled about it. When I got home, I discreetly removed it and threw it into the laundry basket. 

It was also quite a turn on for me (back then) whenever I caught a glance of my bro in his underwear, especially the navy blue ones. He used to change openly in the hall before school last time so I always looked  :twisted:

I did (and probably still do) have an underwear fetish, but because the laundry basket was in the hall, and I was not always home alone, so I could not really do much. But as mentioned, when I was home alone, I would put on his underwear. I know: weird, right? :unsure:

And once in a long while, my bro would leave his sexy worn underwear in the bathroom, and when I enter the bathroom to bathe, I would wear his worn underwear (before starting to bathe) and feel immensely gratified that the same underwear that had been caressing his cock and bum the whole day was now touching mine.  :wub:

I know - I was a very bad boy  :P

oh saw your definition of sexier colour r alpha males' col

yes i agree w your definition of blue grey, black r alpha male colours but these colours are usual has the shrinking/smaller effect , u do know that right?
so it takes really an alpha cock to pair w those alpha colour

yes, hated ur def of dumb colour beige, marron, orange (Purple too) usu comes in a pack of 3-5, so i told myself NEVER will i buy a pack package anymore
i can understand why white is left out (my mum too will never even pick us a white shirt)

I like your naughty ideas, sssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (pls dont tell anyone), i will smell it if need be
not sure why, but somehow has a fetish

but somehow in sauna , maybe as a top, no bottoms will make me smell theirs

and btms tend to wear Gstring or very skimpy designs (i will go soft if i see such designs) which is why i said no1 has ever made me smell 
I dont like it loud or overly too feminine designs 

if one who wear white or alpha males ' colour (dont even need to be w a handsome face, or w muscle, just decent and ok , but i dont play w grandpas or granduncles out of respect)
forced me to kneel and lick their undies, i will at No qn lick it clean  or wear it over my head or bite it (must i be so explicit, u gays Knw it better than me) 
- but after it ended, i think i will regret 

Guest Try and see
6 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

oh saw your definition of sexier colour r alpha males' col

yes i agree w your definition of blue grey, black r alpha male colours but these colours are usual has the shrinking/smaller effect , u do know that right?
so it takes really an alpha cock to pair w those alpha colour

I didn't know about the shrinking effect thing but I know that larger women like to wear black to make themselves look slimmer. Didn't realise it also applied to men's underwear!  LOL

Yeah, the five-in-a-box underwear! I remember my mum buying those! 

I think some of the older generation of S'poreans don't like to buy white clothing for their kids cos they feel that white gets stained more easily, whereas darker colours can hide stains.

Actually, I also did sniff my bro's worn underwear before. Was always surprised that often I could smell stale urine on it  :o

About the colours, somehow I always felt that because my bro got the alpha male colours, that somehow, my parents were acknowledging and validating his masculinity, while trying to suppress mine. 

Of course, on hindsight, I don't think they meant that at all, but for much of my teenage years, I always felt that way, and less of a guy as compared to my bro. 

3 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

I didn't know about the shrinking effect thing but I know that larger women like to wear black to make themselves look slimmer. Didn't realise it also applied to men's underwear!  LOL

Yeah, the five-in-a-box underwear! I remember my mum buying those! 

I think some of the older generation of S'poreans don't like to buy white clothing for their kids cos they feel that white gets stained more easily, whereas darker colours can hide stains.

Actually, I also did sniff my bro's worn underwear before. Was always surprised that often I could smell stale urine on it  :o

About the colours, somehow I always felt that because my bro got the alpha male colours, that somehow, my parents were acknowledging and validating his masculinity, while trying to suppress mine. 

Of course, on hindsight, I don't think they meant that at all, but for much of my teenage years, I always felt that way, and less of a guy as compared to my bro. 

it applies to ALL 

regdless of race, gender or orientation

Black or dark col has warming effect, when all the Gorgio armanis (jp tend to wear suit) come into our office in sg , everyone complained hotter seeing all cladding in black suit

why suppress u???????????????????
eg if i have a kid ie not to alpha or tend to b softer , i will never get him a flowy design or colours that is too pinkish/reddish to wear
Never will i
the more i will get him male-related colours to Up his dresing

i m shocked that many doesnt know the real psychological reasons why baby boys r often dressed in blues or colours related to males, bb gals r dressed in pink etc
No1 has ever told me the real reason(many have been living w wrong rationale till their tomb)
only psychology lessons tod me the real rationale

Guest Try and see
2 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

i m shocked that many doesnt know the real psychological reasons why baby boys r often dressed in blues or colours related to males, bb gals r dressed in pink etc

No1 has ever told me the real reason(many have been living w wrong rationale till their tomb)

So what's the real reason?  

I don't think my parents intentionally tried to suppress my masculinity, but children are pretty sensitive to such things, and may interpret it as such.

For example, if a couple as an older boy and a younger girl, and to save money, instead of buying the girl dolls and other things that girls like, the parents only let the girl play with the toys that the boy no longer want to play with, like old toy guns, soldiers, truck, etc. 

Depending on how sensitive the girl is, such a gesture can be quite damaging to her. She can interpret it as i) her parents love her brother more, and ii) they are acknowledging and validating her brother's masculinity, and suppressing her feminity.

Again, the parents may not have that intention, but the girl may perceive it that way, and that may affect her mental and sexual development.

So in my case, when my parents have my bro the safe, masculine-coloured underwear like navy blue, while giving me the "auntie colours" like orange and beige, it may me feel like my masculinity was not important to them. 

Guest Try and see
13 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

(Sorry; re-posting due to some typo errors.)

So what's the real reason?  

I don't think my parents intentionally tried to suppress my masculinity, but children are pretty sensitive to such things, and may interpret it as such.

For example, if a couple has an older boy and a younger girl, and to save money, instead of buying the girl dolls and other things that girls like, the parents only let the girl play with the toys that the boy no longer want to play with, like old toy guns, soldiers, truck, etc. 

Depending on how sensitive the girl is, such a gesture can be quite damaging to her. She can interpret it as i) her parents love her brother more, and ii) they are acknowledging and validating her brother's masculinity, and suppressing her feminity.

Again, the parents may not have that intention, but the girl may perceive it that way, and that may affect her mental and sexual development.

So in my case, when my parents gave my bro the safe, masculine-coloured underwear like navy blue, while giving me the "auntie colours" like orange and beige, it may me feel like my masculinity was not important to them. 

5 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

So what's the real reason?  

For example, if a couple as an older boy and a younger girl, and to save money, instead of buying the girl dolls and other things that girls like, the parents only let the girl play with the toys that the boy no longer want to play with, like old toy guns, soldiers, truck, etc. 

let see whether others have any views
I think as a gal dont have to be sensitive, the older boy cant be playing soldiers/ guns all alone, he need to get pair up eg saving the gal in distress etc
someone has to be a "victim"
this is not suppressing to me

Dont like that lah, calling it  the "auntie colours" like orange and beige...my siblings r all married w children and they love orange n purple undies hor (so it is a matter of preference in terms of colour so long it is not pink or those outlandish w laces)
btw , alot of men undies come w beige esp the multi pack cos beige is considered as earth colour w brown

On 4/21/2019 at 1:39 PM, -Ignored- said:

sorry to hear that but so long u luv your bros * definitely u wont mind

we came from an extremely poor family too (as close to single parent) w full of debts too (many from that era)
but it is NOT possible, we r like a few years apart among the siblings

The size is not the same too (of course as a kid all looked the same - small) esp after erection , so the requirements NOT the same mah
A penis looked the same , actually totally not the same, i m cut , my bro may not be cut (u btms shd knew it clearly, no1 penis looked the same)

So it is not a matter of hygiene or preference issue

it is a sizing problem and a logistical issue:

eg 3 bros wear a pc each and report to sch

come home, dump it into the laundry basket ( no wise housewife will laundry daily < not economical, all r busy w PT and more jobs)

the next day, another 3 sets worn

usually end of day 3 nite, then washing begins, by then there shd be at least 12 sets of undies no matter how poor a family (w 3) is 
(cos it wont be dried by one nite, but it will b dried by tmr late morning for sure, but u need to rush out for school early morning)
i m totally NOT surprised some of u will say daddy will share w kids too, i have seen my army frens, his bro and his daddy is like a replica (so tall and so skinny and yes balding before NS)
but same height phy doesnt mean down there is the same too (which is also why Gays spent so much pink dollars on undies, i m shocked that most of u can easily have 20 pcs when u have only one torso)
i kept my collection after each trip and i wore them ONLY when there is a need  - i know the times of suffering n being poor

I guess we were lucky to be similar sizes "down there", so our parents don't have to buy different sizes of undies for all 3 of us. xD

Guest Try and see
On 4/22/2019 at 7:13 PM, Nipoet said:

I guess we were lucky to be similar sizes "down there", so our parents don't have to buy different sizes of undies for all 3 of us. xD

Actually, the size of the cock is not really a factor.  :D

It's more the waist size, I think.

On 4/20/2019 at 10:32 PM, Guest Try and see said:

As in, I felt that my bro always got the alpha male colours, like navy blue, light blue and gray, whereas I always got the dumb colours like beige, maroon, orange. We never had any white ones, for some reason.

I recall that a few times, when I was alone at home, I would wear my bro's underwear and then check myself out using my mum's bedroom full length mirror, and be very pleased with what I saw  :twisted:

One time, I recall I even secretly wore his underwear to school, and feeling very thrilled about it. When I got home, I discreetly removed it and threw it into the laundry basket. 

It was also quite a turn on for me (back then) whenever I caught a glance of my bro in his underwear, especially the navy blue ones. He used to change openly in the hall before school last time so I always looked  :twisted:

I did (and probably still do) have an underwear fetish, but because the laundry basket was in the hall, and I was not always home alone, so I could not really do much. But as mentioned, when I was home alone, I would put on his underwear. I know: weird, right? :unsure:

And once in a long while, my bro would leave his sexy worn underwear in the bathroom, and when I enter the bathroom to bathe, I would wear his worn underwear (before starting to bathe) and feel immensely gratified that the same underwear that had been caressing his cock and bum the whole day was now touching mine.  :wub:

is it even possible to have lust for siblings? genuinely asking.

Guest Try and see
1 hour ago, Guest sibs said:

is it even possible to have lust for siblings? genuinely asking.

I would say it's not common, but it's possible (for both straight and gay guys), especially during puberty years.

Although I had a bit of naughty thoughts involving my brother back during my school days, I dare say it has completely disappeared over the years, especially since my brother is now very obese.

Also, as he got older, he became more and more abusive towards us.

So no more attraction whatsoever. 

I wouldn't touch his worn underwear with a 3m-long pole nowadays.

Guest Freudian
On 4/21/2019 at 1:32 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Reading this I just interpret it as a bit of jealousy. Kids can be like that.

One guy will receive the vanilla ice cream the other the chocolate, then the fight will start.

It seems that you admired your brother and felt a bit "left behind" or "less well treated" by the parents or that your parents had a "preferential" treatment towards your brother.

On the other hand there seems to be some admiration towards your brother, because wearing his undies you wanted to step into him and be as cool as him.

Just wonder whether you brother is the older one?

It is just kid's stuff and I hope you got over it.

In some families parents will cloth the kids in exactly the same things to avoid any fights or jealousy.

by the way you didn't share the story, when you wore the dress of your mother, when you were alone at home...

ha ha (just a joke ok).

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.